YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
58 Pages«<55565758>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
necrodraco  
#1121 Posted : Friday, December 23, 2016 1:17:01 PM(UTC)
necrodraco

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 1/27/2015(UTC)
Posts: 223

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 48 time(s) in 31 post(s)
Originally Posted by: tcrone Go to Quoted Post
Hey everyone! It's my first time posting on the forums. I've got a little problem with my ygopro application. I have searched through all the peripheral and main files for the game but my AI_ decks are no where to be found! Now the game works absolutely perfect, no problems except for the occasional crash if I play for too long. I still have all my AI_ decks in-game but I can't find them on my android or PC when I plug my phone up. The purpose of this post is basically to ask if someone can give me a download list of AI_ decks so I can put a physical copy on my PC just in case my phone is compromised. Also the main thing I want to ask is if someone can post an actual list - not a download link or link to another thread - of the AI_Mermail deck. This deck has caught my eye because of its multiple combos and serious all-around power. I'm currently playing D/D/D and I want another deck to switch back and forth between to keep it interesting. So yeah, if someone could post a full AI_Mermail deck list for me, that would be immensely appreciated.


You want the ai-deck on your pc? The look in the first post of this thread and download the newest stable ai. You get an rar archive with 2 folders: decks and ai. And I think the mermail-deck should be in the decks folder ;)
UserPostedImage
Snarky  
#1122 Posted : Saturday, December 24, 2016 9:33:41 AM(UTC)
Snarky

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 7/6/2013(UTC)
Posts: 2,188
Germany

Thanks: 10 times
Was thanked: 459 time(s) in 338 post(s)
The first post includes a seperate download for all the decks as well:

Download.

It includes the AI_Mermail deck.

I noticed however, that the AI doesn't use it that well anymore. Apparently, the priority for searching and playing Deep Sea Diva is a little high, even if the normal summon is already used and searching an Atlantean or Megalo might be more beneficial.

Edited by user Saturday, December 24, 2016 9:34:17 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Snarky  
#1123 Posted : Sunday, December 25, 2016 11:54:48 AM(UTC)
Snarky

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 7/6/2013(UTC)
Posts: 2,188
Germany

Thanks: 10 times
Was thanked: 459 time(s) in 338 post(s)
Originally Posted by: neftalimich Go to Quoted Post

Thanks, since "Frightfur Patchwork" was added, I changed owl summon condition, I need to correct some things. And add more conditions to set monsters in disadvantaged situations.


Another hand, that could be handled better:

Maxx "C"
Sheep
Sheep
Frightfur Fusion
King of the Swamp
Edge Imp Chain
Galaxy Cyclone

AI went second, used Maxx during my turn for 1 additional draw. Normal summoned Chain, attacked to get another Chain, end turn. A better option might have been to discard Swamp for Poly and use it for a fusion play, enabling Frightfur Fusion in the process for more fusion opportunities. It doesn't seem to consider using Swamp King's discard effect, at least not in this situation.

Edited by user Sunday, December 25, 2016 11:55:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

neftalimich  
#1124 Posted : Sunday, December 25, 2016 4:41:33 PM(UTC)
neftalimich

Rank: Member

Joined: 2/21/2015(UTC)
Posts: 74

Thanks: 23 times
Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 11 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Snarky Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: neftalimich Go to Quoted Post

Thanks, since "Frightfur Patchwork" was added, I changed owl summon condition, I need to correct some things. And add more conditions to set monsters in disadvantaged situations.


Another hand, that could be handled better:

Maxx "C"
Sheep
Sheep
Frightfur Fusion
King of the Swamp
Edge Imp Chain
Galaxy Cyclone

AI went second, used Maxx during my turn for 1 additional draw. Normal summoned Chain, attacked to get another Chain, end turn. A better option might have been to discard Swamp for Poly and use it for a fusion play, enabling Frightfur Fusion in the process for more fusion opportunities. It doesn't seem to consider using Swamp King's discard effect, at least not in this situation.


Hi thanks for your feedback, I appreciate. I working in some improvements:
Maxx "C":I only use the generic script for now.
Sheep: I'm working on it.
Frightfur Fusion: I scripted it to make it work safely, maybe I should risk more. In the next update I will increase the priority to summon FTiger with FFusion to try to destroy all the opponent's cards.
KoS: I'm working on it. In the next update will work better.
Galaxy Cyclone: I use the generic script, I will work on it.

Snarky  
#1125 Posted : Sunday, December 25, 2016 4:59:33 PM(UTC)
Snarky

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 7/6/2013(UTC)
Posts: 2,188
Germany

Thanks: 10 times
Was thanked: 459 time(s) in 338 post(s)
Originally Posted by: neftalimich Go to Quoted Post

Hi thanks for your feedback, I appreciate. I working in some improvements:
Maxx "C":I only use the generic script for now.
Sheep: I'm working on it.
Frightfur Fusion: I scripted it to make it work safely, maybe I should risk more. In the next update I will increase the priority to summon FTiger with FFusion to try to destroy all the opponent's cards.
KoS: I'm working on it. In the next update will work better.
Galaxy Cyclone: I use the generic script, I will work on it.


I didn't mean, that you have to improve usage of all those cards, it was just all the cards the AI had access to at the time. Give your AI a starting hand of these to possibly recreate the same situation. Maxx was used properly, I had no targets for galaxy cyclone. Summoning Tiger via Frightfur Fusion alone would be a problem, since it requires all the materials on the field or in the grave.

However, simply discarding Swamp for Poly would have fixed all the issues in this specific situation. You fetch a Poly, allowing you to go into Sheep or Kraken. This in turn enables Frightfur Fusion for Tiger/Sabre-Tooth/whatever really and gets you a search off Chain, probably Patchwork. That would lead to another fusion and most likely OTK.
neftalimich  
#1126 Posted : Tuesday, December 27, 2016 1:58:16 PM(UTC)
neftalimich

Rank: Member

Joined: 2/21/2015(UTC)
Posts: 74

Thanks: 23 times
Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 11 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Snarky Go to Quoted Post

I didn't mean, that you have to improve usage of all those cards, it was just all the cards the AI had access to at the time. Give your AI a starting hand of these to possibly recreate the same situation. Maxx was used properly, I had no targets for galaxy cyclone. Summoning Tiger via Frightfur Fusion alone would be a problem, since it requires all the materials on the field or in the grave.

However, simply discarding Swamp for Poly would have fixed all the issues in this specific situation. You fetch a Poly, allowing you to go into Sheep or Kraken. This in turn enables Frightfur Fusion for Tiger/Sabre-Tooth/whatever really and gets you a search off Chain, probably Patchwork. That would lead to another fusion and most likely OTK.


Oh sorry :blush
now I understand what you mean.

This dayys, I will be making improvements.
Neo_Fire_Sonic  
#1127 Posted : Friday, December 30, 2016 2:22:44 AM(UTC)
Neo_Fire_Sonic

Rank: Member

Joined: 6/10/2014(UTC)
Posts: 63

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but the AI should to use any card or effect when able to correct?
it doesn't seem to do this for field spells
Snarky  
#1128 Posted : Friday, December 30, 2016 8:51:10 AM(UTC)
Snarky

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 7/6/2013(UTC)
Posts: 2,188
Germany

Thanks: 10 times
Was thanked: 459 time(s) in 338 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Neo_Fire_Sonic Go to Quoted Post
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but the AI should to use any card or effect when able to correct?
it doesn't seem to do this for field spells


I noticed this as well, it is already changed on my end for the next version.
Snarky  
#1129 Posted : Monday, January 02, 2017 10:38:45 AM(UTC)
Snarky

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 7/6/2013(UTC)
Posts: 2,188
Germany

Thanks: 10 times
Was thanked: 459 time(s) in 338 post(s)
New Experimental Version: v0.34g

Download

Notable changes:

- added preparations for upcoming Eidolon Beast deck
- updates to AI_Fluffal and AI_ZodiacBeast
- reworked field spell handling
- improved battle phase logic
- bugfixes and improvements



Eidolon Beasts are a fun deck to play around with. I'll probably go for a Wind Witch/Artifact variant over the popular Zodiac builds, considering the AI has a Zodiac deck already. No playable version yet.

Field spells should be used properly now, and not be set before activation anymore. However, for generic field spells, the AI won't activate a new field spell, if it already controls one. The recently very popular search-on-activation field spells won't be used to their full potential as a result. Unless they are scripted individually and included in an AI deck, of course.

The AI should now attempt to attack defense position monsters, that are immune to battle for a limited number of attacks, while ignoring fully battle-immune targets. Might not work for all situations yet, but tested well overall.

.

Edited by user Monday, January 02, 2017 11:14:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 4 users thanked Snarky for this useful post.
kenpazaraki  
#1130 Posted : Monday, January 02, 2017 12:07:35 PM(UTC)
kenpazaraki

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 6/22/2014(UTC)
Posts: 648

Thanks: 44 times
Was thanked: 50 time(s) in 43 post(s)
Cool, Artifact/Windwitch/Eidolon is very fun to play (probably not so fun to play against, though :lol ).
Don't know if a list might help, but just in case here's mine:

Artifact Engine:
2x Scythe
1x Moralltach
2x Lancea
3x Sanctum

Lancea is a meta call, it effectively neutralizes ABC decks and Paleozoic Dinomischus (chaining it to a Trap also prevents another Paleozoic from being summoned from the Graveyard); everything else is self explanatory.

Eidolon engine:
3x Aleiser
3x Summoning Magic
3x Reckless Magic Circle

Pretty self explanatory.

Windwitch Engine:
3x Glass Bell
3x Ice Bell
2x Snow Bell

Since I play only 2 Crystal Wings, Snow Bell is fine at 2, everithing else is at 3 to improve consistency.

Techs and filler:
2 Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit (useful against Zoodiacs, also it's a material for Merkabah
2x Maxx "C"
2x Instant Fusion (for easy Raideen access)
1x Raigeki
1x Soul Charge
3x Terraforming
2x Transcendental Polymerization (just because it's cool making a field with Crystal Wing + Crystal Bell without using the normal summon with this and Ice Bell)
2x Twin Twister

Extra:
1x Elysion
3x Merkabah
1x Magallanica
1x Crystal Bell
1x Purgatorio
1x Cocytus
3x Raideen
2x Crystal Wing
2x Winter Bell

Edited by user Monday, January 02, 2017 12:09:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Snarky  
#1131 Posted : Saturday, January 07, 2017 3:18:03 PM(UTC)
Snarky

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 7/6/2013(UTC)
Posts: 2,188
Germany

Thanks: 10 times
Was thanked: 459 time(s) in 338 post(s)
New Experimental Version: v0.34h

Download

Notable changes:

- new deck: AI_Eidolon
- bugfixes and improvements



Finished most of the Eidolon Beast deck. Decklist loosely based on one of Lithium's showcases again. Seems to work pretty well, although it is a little shy in bringing out Elysion. Didn't like the Cosmic Cyclones in this deck instead of Twin Twisters, especially considering TwiTwi can be used to trigger your Artifacts. Which I didn't code in properly yet, but that will be added. Instant Fusions seemed like a no brainer, bringing out a face-down Raideen, or fodder to summon Elysion instantly.

Originally Posted by: kenpazaraki Go to Quoted Post
Cool, Artifact/Windwitch/Eidolon is very fun to play (probably not so fun to play against, though :lol ).


Probably not :)
My list is fairly similar to yours, with a couple of differences. Lancea I didn't know, how to code properly, and probably too specific, considering many people playing against AI probably won't be playing only meta decks. Smaller Wind Witch engine, just feels more consistent this way. You rarely want to see them later in the game anyway, ideally, you only want 1 Ice Bell turn 1, and that's it. No transpoly or crystal bell, didn't seem worth it to me.

Decklist might get some adjustments, but I am pretty happy with how it runs so far.


.

Edited by user Saturday, January 07, 2017 3:23:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 3 users thanked Snarky for this useful post.
retrohao  
#1132 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2017 3:06:02 PM(UTC)
retrohao

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 1/30/2014(UTC)
Posts: 17

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi, a little feedback:

AI_Kozmo overhauled.....first turn burns LP into less than 3K :cry .

By the way, any possible updates to other AI decks, notably AI_Wizard & AI_Express? They have a handful of cards unmatched by the Aug16 TCG banlist.
I swapped some cards for them temporarily.

1st turn

Edited by user Monday, January 23, 2017 3:17:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

neftalimich  
#1133 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2017 4:13:19 PM(UTC)
neftalimich

Rank: Member

Joined: 2/21/2015(UTC)
Posts: 74

Thanks: 23 times
Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 11 post(s)
Hi Snarkie, I've downloaded the new YGOPro version (1.033.D)
and something change with selected fusion-materials for fluffals T^T

In the previous version you chose all the materials in one step, now you have to choose them one by one.

I need do some changes :cry

Edited by user Monday, January 23, 2017 4:18:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Snarky  
#1134 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2017 4:42:19 PM(UTC)
Snarky

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 7/6/2013(UTC)
Posts: 2,188
Germany

Thanks: 10 times
Was thanked: 459 time(s) in 338 post(s)
New Stable Version: v0.35

Download

This version is identical to the AI included in YGOPro Percy v1.033.D



The stable version is pretty much the last experimental version, with a couple minor bugfixes.



Originally Posted by: retrohao Go to Quoted Post
Hi, a little feedback:

AI_Kozmo overhauled.....first turn burns LP into less than 3K :cry .


This is deliberate, a specific combo coded into the AI to produce a very powerful field, with Infinity, Dark Lady, Strawman into Dark Destroyer available and Kozmojo set. Granted, it does cost a TON of LP, but were you able to break that board?

With the state of the game being as it is, I figured, if the AI can go for that combo, it should. Since it is a 3 card combo involving the limited Dark Destroyer, it won't happen all that often anyway. But the chances of that board winning the game for the AI are maybe higher than the chance of the AI losing because of the burn. Depends on the opponent's deck, ofc.


Quote:

By the way, any possible updates to other AI decks, notably AI_Wizard & AI_Express? They have a handful of cards unmatched by the Aug16 TCG banlist.

These decks are not handled by me, I do not want to mess with the decklists and scripts of the original creators. In the future, we will probably get a system to ignore these decks by default.

Note, that there are still decks, that are handled by me and need an update. Frognarchs for example, or Nekroz. I will get to those eventually.
Quote:

I swapped some cards for them temporarily.

...or you can just do that, ofc.

Originally Posted by: neftalimich Go to Quoted Post
Hi Snarkie, I've downloaded the new YGOPro version (1.033.D)
and something change with selected fusion-materials for fluffals T^T

In the previous version you chose all the materials in one step, now you have to choose them one by one.

I need do some changes :cry


I know the feeling :)




.

Edited by user Monday, January 23, 2017 4:44:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked Snarky for this useful post.
neftalimich  
#1135 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2017 3:32:17 PM(UTC)
neftalimich

Rank: Member

Joined: 2/21/2015(UTC)
Posts: 74

Thanks: 23 times
Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 11 post(s)
Hi everyone, I've updated my Fluffal's AI, works properly in new version YGOPro 1.033.D
I did not do an extensive test, but in theory must works fine.

About Zoodiac AI, I will be honest, I dont have much time to improve it as it deserves. But like all my codes, these are free, everybody can take it and improve it. I tried to make an understandable code and I used architecture similar used by Snarkie, actually, everything I've done is based on Snarkie's work. So, I hope some of you will help me. :)

Finally, I changed the github path:
AI_Fluffal
AI_OtherDecks

Regards
thanks 1 user thanked neftalimich for this useful post.
Percival18  
#1136 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2017 3:37:38 PM(UTC)
Percival18

Rank: Administration

Joined: 11/25/2012(UTC)
Posts: 2,102

Thanks: 79 times
Was thanked: 1579 time(s) in 524 post(s)
Thanks for the quick update.
Snarky  
#1137 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 11:26:19 AM(UTC)
Snarky

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 7/6/2013(UTC)
Posts: 2,188
Germany

Thanks: 10 times
Was thanked: 459 time(s) in 338 post(s)
The next summoning mechanic was announced, alongside some New Rules.

This flips pretty much the entire game, kills most decks using the extra deck, and will require a complete rework of the AI, once it hits. Do not expect any more updates on my end until then, pretty much any deck I would like to add would need massive changes once the ruling change hits anyway. This drastic change will also render most of the current AI decks obsolete. I will see, what I can salvage for that version, but I fully expect this ruling change to break most of the AI decks.
thanks 1 user thanked Snarky for this useful post.
neftalimich  
#1138 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 5:19:47 PM(UTC)
neftalimich

Rank: Member

Joined: 2/21/2015(UTC)
Posts: 74

Thanks: 23 times
Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 11 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Snarky Go to Quoted Post
The next summoning mechanic was announced, alongside some New Rules.

This flips pretty much the entire game, kills most decks using the extra deck, and will require a complete rework of the AI, once it hits. Do not expect any more updates on my end until then, pretty much any deck I would like to add would need massive changes once the ruling change hits anyway. This drastic change will also render most of the current AI decks obsolete. I will see, what I can salvage for that version, but I fully expect this ruling change to break most of the AI decks.



Will be very big changes, I do not know if the YGOPro Core is prepared for this, but surely the AI will be obsolete, it's a shame. :cry

EDIT:

Snarkie, you've always spent a lot of time on this, I've seen your code and I'm even more grateful. As long as I have time, I hope I can help you as much as possible, thanks again for everything.

Edited by user Friday, February 17, 2017 5:25:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked neftalimich for this useful post.
popsergiu  
#1139 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 6:46:33 PM(UTC)
popsergiu

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 3/20/2014(UTC)
Posts: 4

there should be a specific mode (selective in the UI, when configurating the match)where one can chose to play with the new link mode or with the older rules, in this way all the work can be kept under this older rule just like ban lists. You guys dont have to think all of this will be lost, since its an AI we can consider the older version of decks and playstyle an previos version of dueling that one can experience and from those decks you guys can continue to update the new Link mode rule. Keep the old version, new UI select old version mode,future updates can involve older AI decks with Link rule, doesnt have to be all AI deck in one moment, all but in good time. In this way all your work will not be in vain :D sounds good and sorry for my english :D keep up the good work :D
Snarky  
#1140 Posted : Saturday, March 18, 2017 7:28:02 AM(UTC)
Snarky

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 7/6/2013(UTC)
Posts: 2,188
Germany

Thanks: 10 times
Was thanked: 459 time(s) in 338 post(s)
We definitely want to keep a way to duel the "old" ways. Not sure yet on how that will look like, the changes are massive, maybe a simple checkbox is not that easy to implement. But don't worry, we will think of a solution.

Yeah, you are right, not all of our work is lost, but to properly support link summoning, we might need to cut a lot of it. Which still hurts a bit ;)
Thanks for the compliments!
Users browsing this topic
58 Pages«<55565758>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error