YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
JosephMusician  
#1 Posted : Friday, September 08, 2017 10:00:30 AM(UTC)
JosephMusician

Ok. As you know, Dueling Nexus is one of the best Online Dueling sites online. But, what has happened to it in the last day? It was working just fine yesterday morning, But then around 12pm, This happened:cry

I went to the duel section, and It said no wierd, were being player, which I found EXTREMELY wierd, since there's always duels running. I tried to create a duel, but it said It couldn't connect. My friends have the same problem as well. Can someone please tell me if this is true or not?
AntiMetaman  
#2 Posted : Friday, September 08, 2017 7:34:40 PM(UTC)
AntiMetaman

Was thanked: 756 time(s) in 499 post(s)
You are in the wrong place to ask this question. This is the YGOPro Percy forum, not the Dueling Nexus one. Dueling Nexus is simply a compiled version of YGOPro hosted on the web. It uses the same scripts however has bugs because the compiled core is older and hence not always compatible with the newer scripts. Yugioh simulators on the web always have a risk of copyright infringement since the copyrighted material (images of the cards) are hosted on the server. The reason that sites like DB and Nexus are alive is because the hosts are offshore but that does not guarantee or make them immune to a C&D.