YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
36 Pages«<343536
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Laxusrichy  
#701 Posted : Wednesday, September 13, 2017 8:39:39 AM(UTC)
Laxusrichy

Brazil

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 19 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Eerie Code Go to Quoted Post
And this is exactly the reason why I asked codu to not say misleading things or imply a specific date for the next update (something you promptly ignored barely two posts later, I should add :thdn ): it only takes one person with no reading comprehension to start a mess like the one we've just seen. From now on, please avoid statements like the one that started this thing: until someone involved with the development says otherwise, there is no ETA, and that's all we're going to say on the subject.

But I said nothing. I did not say it would be the next year that would update. I just wanted to say that I'm already conformed with the possibility that the new Master Rule will not be updated in 2017. Unlike many who are crying because they do not yet have the summon link in ygopro yet.

But okay, I get it, I think it is best I to stop speaking for an little here. Because unfortunately a misinterpretation of text by some users here can cause in a discussion that neither needed to occur.
Michael Lawrence Dee  
#702 Posted : Wednesday, September 13, 2017 11:27:21 AM(UTC)
Michael Lawrence Dee

Philippines

Was thanked: 1355 time(s) in 1087 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Laxusrichy Go to Quoted Post

But I said nothing. I did not say it would be the next year that would update. I just wanted to say that I'm already conformed with the possibility that the new Master Rule will not be updated in 2017. Unlike many who are crying because they do not yet have the summon link in ygopro yet.

I'm getting someone or 2 who can speak in portugese, hopefully, they can explain to you better.
Now this is how I play:
andre060  
#703 Posted : Wednesday, September 13, 2017 3:04:38 PM(UTC)
andre060

Brazil

Was thanked: 65 time(s) in 61 post(s)
And this is exactly the reason why I asked codu to not say misleading things or imply a specific date for the next update (something you promptly ignored barely two posts later, I should add :thdn ): it only takes one person with no reading comprehension to start a mess like the one we've just seen. From now on, please avoid statements like the one that started this thing: until someone involved with the development says otherwise, there is no ETA, and that's all we're going to say on the subject.

But okay, I get it, I think it is best I to stop speaking for an little here. Because unfortunately a misinterpretation of text by some users here can cause in a discussion that neither needed to occur.

apenas guarde pra si então, ja é um saco toda hora vim pessoa perguntando quando sai o update, ou "ain, voces são ruin, ate agora não saiu nada" como se programar fosse facil, evite falar coisas desnecessarias que podem faler pessoas argumentar, isso que o eerie ta falando.

just keep it to yourself then, it's a bummer all the time I came asking the person when the update comes out, or "ain, you're bad, so far nothing has happened" as if scheduling was easy, avoid talking about unnecessary things that can tell people to argue, That's what Eerie's talking about.

Edited by moderator Wednesday, September 13, 2017 5:04:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

poi
thanks 1 user thanked andre060 for this useful post.
Laxusrichy  
#704 Posted : Wednesday, September 13, 2017 3:31:11 PM(UTC)
Laxusrichy

Brazil

Originally Posted by: andre060 Go to Quoted Post

apenas guarde pra si então, ja é um saco toda hora vim pessoa perguntando quando sai o update, ou "ain, voces são ruin, ate agora não saiu nada" como se programar fosse facil, evite falar coisas desnecessarias que podem faler pessoas argumentar, isso que o eerie ta falando.

just keep it to yourself then, it's a bummer all the time I came asking the person when the update comes out, or "ain, you're bad, so far nothing has happened" as if scheduling was easy, avoid talking about unnecessary things that can tell people to argue, That's what Eerie's talking about.

Ok, agora eu já entendi isso. O que eu me deixou chateado foi o cidadão ter dito que não era legal falar sobre algo que eu não sabia, como se eu estivesse falando sobre uma informação falsa aqui. Quando na verdade eu só queria dizer que tem pessoas que podem estar na expectativa para o lançamento no próximo mês, pelo tanto que perguntam aqui, mas eu já me conformei com a possibilidade de uma nova atualização só vir no próximo ano. Não queria dizer que eu já tenho a plena convicção de que vai sair só próximo ano. Pois para mim, nessa altura do campeonato, faz mas sentido.

Porem, na tradução do que eu tentei escrever em inglês, ficou algo assim: "Embora ainda haja pessoas na expectativa de que os links venham no próximo mês, eu já concordei que a atualização só estará disponível no próximo ano.
O que faz mais sentido, considerando que este ano já tínhamos uma atualização na plataforma."

Como o meu inglês é pobre, eu uso o tradutor, e tento usar palavras menos complicadas para sair uma tradução mais fluente, eu até reviso varias vezes antes de postar. Mas dessa vez não deu muito certo pelo visto. No lugar de "concordei" por exemplo, eu queria colocar que eu já me "conformei".

Mas eu entendo agora, tem pessoa que esta muito agoniada aqui, e só fato de saber da possibilidade da atualização não vir esse ano, é motivo para se indignar. Então, não vou mais fazer um comentário a respeito do que eu penso.

Okay, now I get it. What upset me was the citizen saying that it was not cool to talk about something I did not know, as if I was talking about false information here. When in fact I just wanted to say that there are people who might be looking forward to the launch next month for the so much they ask here, but I've already settled for the possibility of a new update only coming next year. I did not mean to say that I already have the full conviction that it's going to come out next year. For me, at this point in the championship, it makes more sense.

But in the translation of what I tried to write in English, something went like this: "While there are still people waiting for the links to come next month, I've already agreed that the update will only be available next year.
Which makes more sense, considering that this year we already had an update on the platform. "

Since my English is poor, I use the translator, and I try to use less complicated words to get a more fluent translation, I even check several times before posting. But this time did not work very clearly. Instead of "agreeing" for example, I wanted to put it that I already "conformed".

But I understand now, there is a person who is very agonized here, and just knowing the possibility of the update does not come this year, is a reason to be indignant. So I will no longer comment on what I think.

Edited by moderator Wednesday, September 13, 2017 5:05:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

roodood  
#705 Posted : Saturday, September 16, 2017 11:36:05 AM(UTC)
roodood

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Guuys long time percy player here, just wanted to give a shoutout to the developer and his mighty team, really appreciate all the hard work that has gone into this game over the years. I can't even begin to comprehend how big a job it must seem to get the whole link mechanic in action but I know you guys are upto it.

I know percy has always aimed to be the most accurate version of ygopro out there and it really shines because of it, I know when you guys are ready with links it will be the best there is. Oh and please don't let the vocal few discourage you.

thanks 1 user thanked roodood for this useful post.
claudio024  
#706 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2017 4:01:10 PM(UTC)
claudio024

(excuse me guys)
Hi, I'm new, there's a link for the download of ygopro ? (with the link summon)
I have a pc with Windows 10 and I have a ygopro 1.033.D-Percy on it. => there's an updating?
Can you help me?
I don't know where find an answer at my problem.
Thank you for your attention.
Sammasso  
#707 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2017 5:23:53 PM(UTC)
Sammasso

2 questions if u guys don't mind, i remember reading that it wasn't up to you to decide when the beta cards would come out of beta, so can we expect them to be officially released after the update or it isn't related? Also in the last few weeks new beta cards decided to take days to get their image to show up, could it be a mistake on my part causing this or something?

Also Claudio, they're still working on it, no eta.
Laxusrichy  
#708 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2017 5:57:53 PM(UTC)
Laxusrichy

Brazil

Originally Posted by: Sammasso Go to Quoted Post
2 questions if u guys don't mind, i remember reading that it wasn't up to you to decide when the beta cards would come out of beta, so can we expect them to be officially released after the update or it isn't related? Also in the last few weeks new beta cards decided to take days to get their image to show up, could it be a mistake on my part causing this or something?

Also Claudio, they're still working on it, no eta.

This problem of the images of the cards take longer than normal to appear also is happening to me, only after several hours or days that the image of a new card finally appears, but has even it's taking more time than normal.
xzar4000  
#709 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2017 7:20:52 PM(UTC)
xzar4000

So, I know it probably is a mute question, But is Percy still compatible with Windows XP? I do not have the new Dino cards on mine or anything after Maximum Crisis. It works in duels with others but I do not have the cards in my deck editor. So my main concern is if I have XP will any new updates work? Sorry if this is the wrong section to post in. I Just was considering links and I look at this thread for general information on the next update.
necrodraco  
#710 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2017 8:03:56 PM(UTC)
necrodraco

Germany

Was thanked: 49 time(s) in 32 post(s)
@claudio024:
Before you post, try to read the last X posts... at the moment Link aren't ingerated in Ygopro Percy. You can look in the web for other managers, but you wouldn'T get support in this forum. Otherwise: wait like the others do.

@Sammaso & @Laxusrichy:
The answer is here: https://github.com/githu...2017/2017-08-23-Nihon.md
and here: https://github.com/Ygoproco/Live-images

To make it easy: the auto downloader use these repository normally. But it was taken down because of Copyrights. So now the images will be loaded by an Backup, I think. And this backup is much slower.
(because I'm on this question at the moment: I'm using the linux version and control the actualization of my pictures with the Github repo by do an git pull. But now it's taken down. And the Auto Download doesn't work on linux, I think. Gave it another Repo to download it? somethink like an private repo? )

@xxar4000:
http://www.ygopro.co/For...281/Ygopro-Percy-1-033-D
or one link deeper: https://www.ygopro.co/Yg...1165/YGOPRO-1-033-D.aspx
->"Windows XP is not supported"
But it can work on xp too. 1. go to Discord and download the newest version. If the Auto Updater doesn't update all the cards go to https://github.com/Ygoproco?tab=repositories and place every repo in your expansion Folder.
UserPostedImage
Supreme_King_Haou  
#711 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 2:08:13 PM(UTC)
Supreme_King_Haou

I know you can't give an ETA but at least I want to know.Will we get the update this year?
codu  
#712 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2017 8:22:25 AM(UTC)
codu

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Supreme_King_Haou Go to Quoted Post
Will we get the update this year?

I estimate that until end of december there will be update.
Eerie Code  
#713 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2017 9:34:59 AM(UTC)
Eerie Code

Italy

Was thanked: 634 time(s) in 430 post(s)
Originally Posted by: codu Go to Quoted Post
Will we get the update this year?

I estimate that until end of december there will be update.
Didn't we already go through this last week? Once again, in big font:
THERE IS NO ETA!!!
Do not make misleading posts like this again: we had one entire page of people complaining last time people believed a post like this!
Tharm  
#714 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2017 9:49:44 AM(UTC)
Tharm

United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I know you can't give an ETA but at least I want to know.Will we get the update this year?

Kinda contradictory statement here. If they could say if the update would be this year, that'd be an ETA, and they would have given it by now.