YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
24 Pages«<1920212223>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
necrodraco  
#401 Posted : Tuesday, August 29, 2017 3:52:11 PM(UTC)
necrodraco

Germany

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 36 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Blazinredhot84 Go to Quoted Post
Hey necrodraco, I've been playing with ygocore mobile app that has link summoning included. This is the link: http://www.mediafire.com...12/YGOMobile_English.apk
This version is kinda different but hey, you can play it online with links doh. Just install the apk once you download and bingo, play time.

Thanks for these information, but I will never support these Version. And here are my reasons why:

1.These Ygoproes-version is a stolen Version from an different project. This wouldn't be a problem if they contribute or something, but they never done and only take the fame for "done something". For example: since the 1.5.2.a Version was released and I make some updates, they everytime copy my version and only replace the language without any contribution or gave the original source, which isn't polite in my eyes.

2. The AI is integrated in this version too. But the AI won't start from the phone itself, the AI runs on the server(write the Room name AI and you play against the Online AI). For people just like me (every time on travel in e.g. trains with connection problems) it's completely not usable.

3. The biggest problem in my eyes: it doesn't work 100% on my Phone. I got many bugs(e.g. continous flashing), and the most will never fixed. I tried out many versions. And I cannot support any versions where I got bugs that I cannot fix on my phone itself.

4. These forum is made for Ygopro PERCY and not for other versions. I don't want to spread any projects that doesn't be a part of the Ygopro Percy Version and/or team.

I understand you guys. You want to play Ygopro Link on Android, just like me, but I cannot and will not support any version which under these circumstances.
So I will suggest the same like the rest of the Percy Team: please wait until the new Version is up. I check some sources in the background(e.g. the github of ygoproco ) and I can see progress, one by one. It shouldn't be long time until the next official update.
UserPostedImage
necrodraco  
#402 Posted : Friday, September 01, 2017 4:50:30 PM(UTC)
necrodraco

Germany

So guys. New Update is out.

But it could be that any card pics are missing, because the image server of ygopro is down at the moment. And without it, the pictures can't be updated/loaded.
UserPostedImage
pingenet  
#403 Posted : Tuesday, September 05, 2017 4:51:41 PM(UTC)
pingenet

Hello Necrodraco,

Thank you for your work on this its really good!

I have a problem with my ygo pro.

I am on a galaxy s8 + and i followed the instructions.

So i deleted ygopro then i checked that there was no trace of it in the root/ygo pro folder.

Then i downloaded the normalpic.zip, extract them to the ygopro folder in root and then download the apk.

I install the apk, then i launch it. Then it download the main obb file then it download the patch obb file.

I run the game and everything is working, i have all the pics and the new cards as well.

But when i re-launch the game, all the new pics disapear! The old ones stays but all the new cards pics are gone.

Any ideas why?

Regards
necrodraco  
#404 Posted : Tuesday, September 05, 2017 7:11:59 PM(UTC)
necrodraco

Germany

When the system downloads the patch.obb itself go into /android/obb/co.ygopro.ygoproandroid and remove the patch.obb. Then restart the app. If it will download the .obb again, remove tha patch.obb again, move to /ygopro and move the patch.obb to /android/obb/.../
If there aren't any patch.obb, than you has done some mistake with placing the patch.obb correctly in /ygopro.

Then it Should work without new downloading the file.

But doesn't mistake something: many new images are missing, because the image server is down at the moment. I use the cards from this server, so the quietly newest cards(since 20th August newly added) miss card images.
UserPostedImage
fpinheiro96  
#405 Posted : Tuesday, September 05, 2017 11:30:28 PM(UTC)
fpinheiro96

Hello necrodraco

thanks for your work it's awesome!

But some cards don't activate their effects at all like performapal dropgallop and perfomapal odd-eyes synchron. Could you fix these bugs for the new update?
necrodraco  
#406 Posted : Wednesday, September 06, 2017 7:43:10 PM(UTC)
necrodraco

Germany

Originally Posted by: fpinheiro96 Go to Quoted Post
Hello necrodraco

thanks for your work it's awesome!

But some cards don't activate their effects at all like performapal dropgallop and perfomapal odd-eyes synchron. Could you fix these bugs for the new update?

1.: How did you are able to play with odd-eyes synchron? Odd-eyes synchron was removed from the game since January or so. The Reason was the old core of ygopro(without links) which doesn't support the usage of this card. So at the moment it isn't in the game and shouldn't work.

2.: Performapal Dropgallop is an anime card. You can see it, because of the name containing "(Anime)". Anime Cards doesn't work really well in the app and produce many bugs. In the official Version they were removed since the last update, because of this reason.
I will think about the same solution, because it can ends in many bugs, deadholes etc. So I will not actively support anime cards.
UserPostedImage
bennytan872  
#407 Posted : Thursday, September 07, 2017 9:45:40 AM(UTC)
bennytan872

Hello,necrodraco
May i ask you,whats the difference between your ygo pro version and the official one?
Will you make ygo pro update for ios? We still using 2016..
//Sorry bad english,hope can understandable
necrodraco  
#408 Posted : Thursday, September 07, 2017 10:08:45 AM(UTC)
necrodraco

Germany

Originally Posted by: bennytan872 Go to Quoted Post
Hello,necrodraco
May i ask you,whats the difference between your ygo pro version and the official one?
Will you make ygo pro update for ios? We still using 2016..
//Sorry bad english,hope can understandable

Hey,
these are a List of differences:
+Updated Card Pool. You use every time the newest available Card Pool after Update(only in Offline Mode vs. AI)
+Anime Cards were added Back. Since the latest official Android Update they will be removed from the core. (only Offline Mode again)
+The experienced Version allows you to use the AI-Folder in /ygopro/AI, so you can develop new AI scripts and/or update it every time Snarky update it(at the moment he is waiting for Link Version. So no new update since April or so).

+In the future I will add different AIs again. At the moment I wait for the official Link Update.

I had seen that the IOs Version is much time under the actual level. I have thought if I will do the same for IOs when these Project is finished, but because of the different installation and total systems I refused the Idea. Otherwise I will have many problems because the Core Version is to old to use(Android use v1.033d, IOs should use v1.033a or so. Many Cards, e.g. all Fusion Monsters will not work anymore. And with the new Link Update it will be more inpossible)
Oh, and because I don't has an IOs Machine, I cannot check if my Version will occure in unwanted bugs. And I will never use an IOs machine(I and Steve Jobs are not really "friends")

Edited by user Thursday, September 07, 2017 10:10:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
darksage27  
#409 Posted : Saturday, September 09, 2017 12:13:47 PM(UTC)
darksage27

May I ask why Performapal Odd-Eyes Synchron cannot be placed on the Pendulum Zone. Also, will Link summon be eventually included in the game?:)
necrodraco  
#410 Posted : Saturday, September 09, 2017 8:39:22 PM(UTC)
necrodraco

Germany

Originally Posted by: darksage27 Go to Quoted Post
May I ask why Performapal Odd-Eyes Synchron cannot be placed on the Pendulum Zone. Also, will Link summon be eventually included in the game?:)

Ah shit. Now I see my mistake. The Performapal Odd-Eyes Synchron and Link Monsters are included at the moment(try to search for missus radiant for example), because I added the Test Repository of Eerie Code, which was added automatically to my Script. But all of these cards doesn't have any effects. I will remove these in the next update, except the official version add them until that time.

Sorry Guys. I know you want to use Link Monsters and/or Odd-Eyes Synchron. But they aren't work(similar to the Magibullets) until the next core update
UserPostedImage
Setzen  
#411 Posted : Sunday, September 10, 2017 6:18:44 PM(UTC)
Setzen

@necrodraco Can you please create 2 versions of your APK: 1 with anime cards and 1 without anime cards?
necrodraco  
#412 Posted : Sunday, September 10, 2017 11:25:30 PM(UTC)
necrodraco

Germany

Originally Posted by: Setzen Go to Quoted Post
@necrodraco Can you please create 2 versions of your APK: 1 with anime cards and 1 without anime cards?

Like I said a long time before:
I will think about all the needed and unneeded Versions of the App and will do these changes with the (hopefully in the next time )upcomming Link Update.

During that time I modify the script that automatically generate all versions and fix little bugs in that.
UserPostedImage
Sykosis  
#413 Posted : Wednesday, September 13, 2017 11:27:04 AM(UTC)
Sykosis

South Africa

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Mixeroid's grave effect (pay half your LP and banish machines to summon a Roid Fusion) doesn't work. The option to use it isn't even there.
INOV 2016. Make Red-Eyes great again
darksage27  
#414 Posted : Thursday, September 14, 2017 1:26:26 AM(UTC)
darksage27

Originally Posted by: Sykosis Go to Quoted Post
Mixeroid's grave effect (pay half your LP and banish machines to summon a Roid Fusion) doesn't work. The option to use it isn't even there.

if it is an anime card it is probably bugged and won't work correctly
Sykosis  
#415 Posted : Thursday, September 14, 2017 2:15:23 PM(UTC)
Sykosis

South Africa

Originally Posted by: darksage27 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Sykosis Go to Quoted Post

if it is an anime card it is probably bugged and won't work correctly

Actually no. Mixeroid is an actual OCG card. It's one of the new Roid support cards from Legend Duelist (same set as the Cyberdark and new Red-Eyes support).

Also discovered that the new Parshath counter trap doesn't summon a Parshath monster when it resolves.
INOV 2016. Make Red-Eyes great again
bennytan872  
#416 Posted : Thursday, September 14, 2017 4:19:41 PM(UTC)
bennytan872

I turn on and off the immersive mode setting,but nothing happen,whats the function really is?
necrodraco  
#417 Posted : Thursday, September 14, 2017 9:42:57 PM(UTC)
necrodraco

Germany

Originally Posted by: bennytan872 Go to Quoted Post
I turn on and off the immersive mode setting,but nothing happen,whats the function really is?

I don't exactly know, but I remind to read in the description a long time ago, that percy added this function to fix some problems with the displaying elements(especially Buttons, windows, etc. in the Deck Build). Because on many Smartphones are problems with the really high solution displays in connection with the responsive placing of the elements(if you need an example: on many machines it will be ok, when the Effect Window will have e.g. 200px width. But on high resolution displays, it's to low. but if you use dynamic values, like %, the displaying seems to be good, but on machines with unnormal display sizes(e.g. 4:3 vs. 16:9 vs something random) it could look horrible).

Because of the bug with mixeroid:
I don't exactly know if it's an bug on the card itself, if it's an bug because of the different core(e.g. Magibullets work on the PC Version, but not in the android version), or if it's an bug that was fixed until I updated the game the last time. I hope it will fix during the next update, otherwise please wait until the next Core Update off the official release.

I think the same problem occurs with parsaths counter trap.
UserPostedImage
necrodraco  
#418 Posted : Monday, September 18, 2017 11:50:06 AM(UTC)
necrodraco

Germany

So. It's Update Time.

Cards like the new Millenium Eyes and the rest of the new Legendary Duelist Cards that are added in ygopro are added now.
please be inform, that all the new cards don't have images, because the repo for the images is taking down by DMCA.

And the Cards that shouldn't be integrated and don't work, like the Link Monsters, will be removed.
UserPostedImage
Six  
#419 Posted : Monday, September 18, 2017 7:54:49 PM(UTC)
Six

No more pictures of the new cards??

Thanks for uptade and great work
Ziz_chaos  
#420 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2017 11:38:50 AM(UTC)
Ziz_chaos

Love that the update happens hours before the tcg list came out lol. No rush in the next update or anything, I just find it funny