YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
23 Pages«<1112131415>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
necrodraco  
#241 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2017 11:27:56 AM(UTC)
necrodraco

Was thanked: 51 time(s) in 34 post(s)
At first:
thanks for the information. It looks just like something during the update is crashed(because of the not existing theseus and so on). I upload an fix now.

@TextilFrenzy:
When the AI-Section added these AIs I will add them too. Because many AIs do weird things without written exact AI (Generic AI is good but not perfect ;) )

@Mandalori:
I can't exactly say it. At the moment since the update from the pc client(Version D), the App Update got many many bugs because it use older version. These Problems will only fix when we get an new "core Update" from Percy. Until we don't get the update, I can't recognize if that are failures by Android or failures by the scripts.

@yxyana:
Sorry, but most of the time I don't exactly know which cards I update and which not ^^'
And there could be massive differences between the releases: at the moment we will got ~5 cards per update. When the "release Weeks" begins, we got 50 to 100 per week.

and to topic information:
There could be bugs with new cards and there images. In this case, pls wait. I try to learn the new Image Uploader, so image bugs could be exist at now... But I'm on work to find solutions.
UserPostedImage
Mandalori  
#242 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2017 5:25:08 PM(UTC)
Mandalori

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 7 post(s)
I was under the impression that Percy was relying on you guys for the Android version, which is why he didn't updated it any more. I think I saw that on the forum or on the news.
fakky  
#243 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2017 9:33:23 PM(UTC)
fakky

can someone please upload in another upload site like mediafire / solidfiles? would really appreciate it, having trouble with googledrive >_< any upload site will do as long as its not mega
widimahardi  
#244 Posted : Thursday, February 16, 2017 9:29:59 AM(UTC)
widimahardi

Hi necodraco, thx for update. there is some problem after i update, some card effect can't active example: supreme king servant dragon darkwurm, can't you inform me how to fixed it
necrodraco  
#245 Posted : Thursday, February 16, 2017 9:30:34 PM(UTC)
necrodraco

@Mandalori:
Normally that will be no Problem. But the biggest Issue is, that I don't know the background sources of ygopro (but it will be time to lern it -.- I try to look more in this during this weekend). So I can't change something like big changes in short time.

@fakky:
I will think about it. In the near future the Auto Update function should work so it will be worth to upload it on e.g. github. But at the moment it will be produce much of unneeded Amount of Upload Space.

@Just like I said before: this problem is an issue because of the core update. Need to wait of an Official Update or when I have learnd full ygopro by myself T_T
Yourself can only fix them when you decompile the .apk, get the not working "card Numbers"(the 8 digit on the bottom left of a card) and replace the assets/script/(card Number)-file with an working script. But keep in mind: if you use an version of the actual pc client YGOPRO the cards could be not work.
ps: don't forgot to recompile and signed the .apk ;)
But when your not so technic affine, you should wait.
UserPostedImage
Ziz_chaos  
#246 Posted : Thursday, February 16, 2017 11:22:39 PM(UTC)
Ziz_chaos

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
So I got the update and over 4000 cads are missing. Did I do something wrong or miss a step?
JadeX92  
#247 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 4:08:15 AM(UTC)
JadeX92

Hey Necro, for the V3 image most of the Trap Cards aren’t in like Mask of Restrict, Solemn, Horn of Heaven etc. Possible to upload the later one? Also I realized the patch inside V3 is 46 while normal is 48
necrodraco  
#248 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 9:21:41 AM(UTC)
necrodraco

@zischaos:
Where do you know how much isn't added? If you search without some filter options: did you set the anime-checkbox? Otherwise I must check if any card base are on an other system since the new main update.

@jadex92:
Thats an mistake from the new update combined with the old pics. When I understand the new image updater from metaman I can fix this issue.

Edited by user Friday, February 17, 2017 9:22:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Ziz_chaos  
#249 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 3:27:39 PM(UTC)
Ziz_chaos

I mean from last update to this update went from 12000+ cards to only about 8500 even if I include the anime cards. Example my Don thousand deck is practically gone when I updated
necrodraco  
#250 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 3:50:56 PM(UTC)
necrodraco

Originally Posted by: Ziz_chaos Go to Quoted Post
I mean from last update to this update went from 12000+ cards to only about 8500 even if I include the anime cards. Example my Don thousand deck is practically gone when I updated

Huh. Just as I thought:
Since the new Update they seperate the Databases much more. And it looks like as I have overseen someone of them (but don't know which one)

But after the new informations about new rules( https://ygorganization.com/memberdrawing6/ ), I should wait with mayor Changes at the moment. Because that could cripple the App much more.

So if someone of you got many more problems I wish to wait a little bit of time, until all new changes are implemented in the Desctop AND the Android client. (At the moment I don't know if it will be able to integrate the new mechanik without destroying the app completely)

I will look for an fix about the missing anime cards, will upload then an fix(I will post an Information too ), and after that I will waiting for more informations and hope for an Official Update of the App.

Until that, I will update the App too, but with minimal changes.
UserPostedImage
Ziz_chaos  
#251 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 4:59:53 PM(UTC)
Ziz_chaos

It should be in august or something when it is officially implemented into the real life game. I don't know how long it will take for the actual development of the app since it's a huge change. But I would appreciate if you fixed the missing cards for your latest update.
scorchgid  
#252 Posted : Saturday, February 18, 2017 11:11:27 AM(UTC)
scorchgid

Apologies if this question has been asked already. I have followed your instructions and installed it. The game is missing images of the new cards Zarc etc.

When I started the game I don't think it had any images so it downloaded them as it usually does. I'm not certain if your zip files had any images
Blazinredhot84  
#253 Posted : Sunday, February 19, 2017 3:28:37 AM(UTC)
Blazinredhot84

How is it even possible to mess up on this easy installation, all my images show up. You didn't even follow the instructions as you present. First step, delete apk file in download folder and there is a reason to do so. Download apk and obb file from his Google Drive. Uninstall ygopro app on cell phone, then into your phone internal storage, go to Android folder click on it, go to the obb folder click on it and create a folder called "co.ygopro.ygoproandroid". Now for the super easy part, go to download or file commander app look for pics_normal.zip(obb file) click on it, you"ll see a file called “main.4.co.ygopro.ygoproandroid.obb“. Move or extract it to your Co.ygopro.ygoproandroid folder than click on ygopro apk app in your download app to install app.
SadOne  
#254 Posted : Sunday, February 19, 2017 7:32:45 AM(UTC)
SadOne

Hi necrodraco I would like to know when are they updating the Deskpot version and the app version with Link Summon.
scorchgid  
#255 Posted : Sunday, February 19, 2017 9:59:52 PM(UTC)
scorchgid

Originally Posted by: Blazinredhot84 Go to Quoted Post
How is it even possible to mess up on this easy installation, all my images show up. You didn't even follow the instructions as you present. First step, delete apk file in download folder and there is a reason to do so. Download apk and obb file from his Google Drive. Uninstall ygopro app on cell phone, then into your phone internal storage, go to Android folder click on it, go to the obb folder click on it and create a folder called "co.ygopro.ygoproandroid". Now for the super easy part, go to download or file commander app look for pics_normal.zip(obb file) click on it, you"ll see a file called “main.4.co.ygopro.ygoproandroid.obb“. Move or extract it to your Co.ygopro.ygoproandroid folder than click on ygopro apk app in your download app to install app.

Two reasons
1st /Android/obb/ygopro/co.ygopro.ygoproandroid this as far as I could see did not exist.
2nd The instructions said to create "[/Root]/ygopro/" not "co.ygopro.ygoproandroid"

https://docs.google.com/...SrvO69VsgN6Pq6IUfdk/edit
You are more than welcome to point out where I missed that.

Edited by user Sunday, February 19, 2017 10:00:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Ziz_chaos  
#256 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2017 3:06:06 PM(UTC)
Ziz_chaos

Let us know when you fix the missing cards issue with the new update. I appreciate what you do. Thank you.
Jessen  
#257 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 1:12:55 AM(UTC)
Jessen

@Necrodraco: Do you think you might be able to make a version of this that works with Android 4.0 OS tablets? I've been pretty out of date on my tablet and havn't the ability to upgrade since support shifted up to 4.1, and I can't upgrade tablets.
necrodraco  
#258 Posted : Thursday, February 23, 2017 9:49:28 PM(UTC)
necrodraco

@Topic:
The fixed Images is in the Upload. Should be up in the next Hour or so. Only Pics_Normal.zip is updated, because the v3 need many more changes.

@Discussion:
Guys. Please be fine. The Solution is simple:
it is possible to Place the Pictures in [Root]/ygopro OR [Root]/Android/Obb/co.ygopro.ygoproandroid. But ONLY ONE OF THEM. And I think, for the ones who use the instruction (like you should do), it's easier to place files in ygopro instead of searching this long path.

To your failure:
Could it be, that you has a File in the [Root]/Android/..../co.ygoproandroid? If yes, remove this folder at best. If there are files, they will overwrite the changes in [Root]/ygopro (that's the Reason why I said at first step to remove [Root]/Android/.../co.ygopro.ygoproandroid if exist )
If that is empty too, pls wait until saturday/sunday. I'm buzzy at the moment and haven't time to look for the failure in detail today
(just like the failure in missing cards)

@Jessen:
Sorry. But the problem is, that the core of versions before 4.1 don't contains special features that will needed to use new cards(that's exactly the same issue why I can't fix failures of card effects at the moment. The desktop version is far away from the android version at the moment)

@SadOne:
Sorry, but these are only know Percy (if he would know). But it shouldn't change at the moment. First we need all informations for Link Summon (e.g. if it's possible to summon Link Monsters with Tokens or Pendulums or not, and some other stuff). But I think the guys of the desktop version prepare many code at the moment if these questions will be solved.
The update of the Android version could be need much more time, I think. Because it's the same problem since the update of the client to "Version D".
UserPostedImage
yxyana  
#259 Posted : Friday, February 24, 2017 1:28:53 AM(UTC)
yxyana

Originally Posted by: necrodraco Go to Quoted Post
@Topic:
The fixed Images is in the Upload. Should be up in the next Hour or so. Only Pics_Normal.zip is updated, because the v3 need many more changes.

@Discussion:
Guys. Please be fine. The Solution is simple:
it is possible to Place the Pictures in [Root]/ygopro OR [Root]/Android/Obb/co.ygopro.ygoproandroid. But ONLY ONE OF THEM. And I think, for the ones who use the instruction (like you should do), it's easier to place files in ygopro instead of searching this long path.

To your failure:
Could it be, that you has a File in the [Root]/Android/..../co.ygoproandroid? If yes, remove this folder at best. If there are files, they will overwrite the changes in [Root]/ygopro (that's the Reason why I said at first step to remove [Root]/Android/.../co.ygopro.ygoproandroid if exist )
If that is empty too, pls wait until saturday/sunday. I'm buzzy at the moment and haven't time to look for the failure in detail today
(just like the failure in missing cards)

@Jessen:
Sorry. But the problem is, that the core of versions before 4.1 don't contains special features that will needed to use new cards(that's exactly the same issue why I can't fix failures of card effects at the moment. The desktop version is far away from the android version at the moment)

@SadOne:
Sorry, but these are only know Percy (if he would know). But it shouldn't change at the moment. First we need all informations for Link Summon (e.g. if it's possible to summon Link Monsters with Tokens or Pendulums or not, and some other stuff). But I think the guys of the desktop version prepare many code at the moment if these questions will be solved.
The update of the Android version could be need much more time, I think. Because it's the same problem since the update of the client to "Version D".

Necrodraco, on a side note, you would definitely want to make a list of FAQs for YgoAndroid on a new thread or a link to it on your signature because I, as well as many others on here, keep seeing the same kind of questions over and over...
necrodraco  
#260 Posted : Sunday, February 26, 2017 6:47:29 PM(UTC)
necrodraco

@yxyana:
I know what you mean. And I has added an FAQ-Part to the "Readme before installing" file a long time ago. But it looks like I need to update it when I have the time.

As topic information:
Don't wonder when I didn't response or update the File in the next time. I'm still in a lot of Work and next to it I need the rest of the time to prepare for Prague (e.g. I have 3 Regionals, 5 Locals and the YCS itself). So this project will be slowed down by me until Mid of April.

The next and at first last update will be the 11th or so. Don't think I will forgot you all and your issues, but the next time will not many time on this place.
UserPostedImage