YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ParisHilton  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 14, 2017 8:56:24 AM(UTC)
ParisHilton

Since percy for pc got its update. I'm just wondering(and hoping) when we'll recieve ours. We don't even need links, just the new cards & banlist.(and maybe updated ai decks.)

Me and my best friend have been playing tag duels on the app for several months now and are just curious if there's any eta.
necrodraco  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 11:14:52 AM(UTC)
necrodraco

Germany

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 36 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ParisHilton Go to Quoted Post
Since percy for pc got its update. I'm just wondering(and hoping) when we'll recieve ours. We don't even need links, just the new cards & banlist.(and maybe updated ai decks.)

Me and my best friend have been playing tag duels on the app for several months now and are just curious if there's any eta.

caution: These answer comes only because of my thought Process, and isn't an real statement by percy and/or the team behind.

I suspect the Update will come when the Link-Windows Version is changed from beta to alpha + ~1 month or longer.

The reason is simple: until the main client on windows isn't finished, we wouldn't get any Versions for Mac and Linux. So Android will fall under the same circumstance.

Also we wouldn't get any update until the ai bug isn't fixed, because the most used feature on the Android client is the ai. If they won't work, the app won't work.

And because of the discontinuation of the Non-Link Repositorys in the near future, it isn't possible to update the client without Link Monsters/Rules.

So it's sad to be said, but without a little bit of patience, we wouldn't get a new version in near future. This could take a little bit more time. But when we see the Alpha Version of the Windows client, and the adding of the mac and linux version, we can see an newer update
UserPostedImage