YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
22 Pages«<202122
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
rexrogero02  
#421 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2017 12:02:12 PM(UTC)
rexrogero02

magi-bullets effect is still not working on the new update and new cards doesn't have pics including millennium eyes restrict and anime cards are still there

Edited by user Tuesday, September 19, 2017 12:06:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

rexrogero02  
#422 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2017 12:11:43 PM(UTC)
rexrogero02

and also the link format.
Ziz_chaos  
#423 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2017 6:49:13 PM(UTC)
Ziz_chaos

United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
@Rexrogero02 did you not read what necro posted after the update about the pics? As for the link format, he already stated that he will not be able to add that until Percy does.
ansejr  
#424 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 2:11:09 AM(UTC)
ansejr

in the next update puts cipher clone magic(anime card)

Edited by user Wednesday, September 20, 2017 2:15:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

necrodraco  
#425 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 7:57:44 PM(UTC)
necrodraco

Germany

Was thanked: 49 time(s) in 32 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ansejr Go to Quoted Post
in the next update puts cipher clone magic(anime card)

Sorry. I cannot add Cards that doesn't exist ;)

Truely: I have my PC client of ygopro percy up to date and can't find any card with these exact name. Otherwise: if they are in ygopro percy, I can add them.
UserPostedImage
yamibakura25  
#426 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2017 3:04:31 AM(UTC)
yamibakura25

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hey you guys I just wanted to share with you the information I just read on DISCORD server.
Note that Percy is not involved in coding the link mechanic. It's the chinese developers who are working on that, primarily one developer named VanillaSalt. Mercury233 and Edo9300 also contribute. Percy is responsible for the AI, translation of the game, compatibility for different OS, and the hosting of the USA/EU servers.
So it appears from this statement that we are not waiting on Percy to update the game to links we are waiting on the Chinese developers to and Percy just translates.
@necrodraco
Please keep up the good work man really appreciate the time you take to do these updates for us

Edited by user Thursday, September 21, 2017 3:06:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

necrodraco  
#427 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2017 11:52:59 AM(UTC)
necrodraco

Germany

Originally Posted by: yamibakura25 Go to Quoted Post
Hey you guys I just wanted to share with you the information I just read on DISCORD server.
Note that Percy is not involved in coding the link mechanic. It's the chinese developers who are working on that, primarily one developer named VanillaSalt. Mercury233 and Edo9300 also contribute. Percy is responsible for the AI, translation of the game, compatibility for different OS, and the hosting of the USA/EU servers.
So it appears from this statement that we are not waiting on Percy to update the game to links we are waiting on the Chinese developers to and Percy just translates.
@necrodraco
Please keep up the good work man really appreciate the time you take to do these updates for us

I don't like to be the bad man, but you are only correct by 50%:
Yeah, the Link will be build by the other team and percy do only AI and different OS.

But now here's the truth:
1. Link is ready. The Github contains all the functionality for Link now. The new Cards are scripted too (Look into ygoproco github Live2017Link or Live2017MR4. Both are repos for the new Cards).
2. The YgoPro Percy Client(so PC and Android and Mac and the rest) aren't builded with Links because the AI is missing. Without new AI, the Project will not be released. And these are both Percys part. So more or less we wait for him.

But to say it direct:
I don't want that an "war" against the team begins in this thread too(Look http://www.ygopro.co/For...w-Mechanic---LINK-Summon the last 4 or 5 Pages the community blame the team. And I don't think that's correct).
No Eta means no Eta. And we all must wait like the rest of the Fans of Ygopro. And it's completely correct, because the Link Mechanic and the much changes are really much work where we all should be honor that people do that all in there free time for us.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked necrodraco for this useful post.
necrodraco  
#428 Posted : Saturday, September 23, 2017 7:44:04 PM(UTC)
necrodraco

Germany

So guys:
Due to the new banned list I have updated the project again. And with an dirty solution, I was able to add many missing card images. If you found something missing, please write me the missing card name to add it in the next update.
UserPostedImage
Oro666  
#429 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 2:07:48 AM(UTC)
Oro666

Canada

I was just testing out the New Millennium eyes restrict cards. And there's a bug Millennium Eye Illusionist the hand trap doesn't activate with relinquish only with Millennium eyes restrict