YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
doobo  
#1 Posted : Saturday, December 17, 2016 5:34:02 AM(UTC)
doobo

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 11 post(s)
next yugioh anime info here and this time the duels will be in Skateboard Virtual Reality style system hahah :O

this the new hero him look bad ass

The show’s theme is “一歩を踏み出し、トライしよう!” (Take a step forward, and try!), on the premise of kids should try things out instead of giving up at the first try due to being overwhelmed by information.
Yusaku is a boy who doesn’t like standing out, and particularly doesn’t stand out at school. However, he gets drawn into encounters with people as he tries out Dueling for once.

Source ygorganization

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked doobo for this useful post.
hexanort  
#2 Posted : Saturday, December 17, 2016 7:09:28 AM(UTC)
hexanort

Was thanked: 148 time(s) in 132 post(s)
That hair ....I thought yuya/yugo dual-colored hair was weird but tricolor hair??? Can't they just made protag with a normal hair?? Judai was pretty normal and he still popular

That concept art looks badass though, way better than circus theme yuya had at the beginning, hope the anime can be at arc-v level

Hopefully if there'll be a new mechanic it will involves s/t. There haven't been a new s/t type from the beginning
Tea82  
#3 Posted : Saturday, December 17, 2016 9:04:18 AM(UTC)
Tea82

Was thanked: 313 time(s) in 231 post(s)
And this remind me that I must continue to watch yugioh arc-v!! I am still on 128 episode lol!!:doh :laugh Anyway I not find time to check about the next yugioh anime but someday on the future I hope they release a yugioh anime where the main character is a girl and the story is a little more realistic without dimensions,dark duels and monster spirit worlds!!:P
Eerie Code  
#4 Posted : Saturday, December 17, 2016 11:36:08 AM(UTC)
Eerie Code

Was thanked: 598 time(s) in 405 post(s)
So, we're going to get a "Card Games on <insert vehicle here>" every 3 series? I don't mind, the idea doesn't look that bad. ;)
Also, an interesting detail in the second picture: it's partially covered by that square thing in front of the screen, but it looks like the blue Duel Disk still has clearly defined Pendulum Zones (at the very edge of the blade, looks like the zone is slightly lower than the others). Hopefully tht means the next series will keep Arc-V's level of attention for older Summoning methods as well...
Also, is that obscured monster supposed to be the protagonist's ace? I think it might be a Machine-type monster, judging from the weird shape: which would be interesting, no other protagonist had a Machine ace! I just hope it's not another Dragon: I like Dragons, a lot, but after Arc-V it would be nice to have some more variety...
To finish this post, I'll add a link I found on the Organization. Think any of this might be relevant?
doobo  
#5 Posted : Saturday, December 17, 2016 2:31:03 PM(UTC)
doobo

Originally Posted by: Eerie Code Go to Quoted Post
So, we're going to get a "Card Games on <insert vehicle here>" every 3 series? I don't mind, the idea doesn't look that bad. ;)
Also, an interesting detail in the second picture: it's partially covered by that square thing in front of the screen, but it looks like the blue Duel Disk still has clearly defined Pendulum Zones (at the very edge of the blade, looks like the zone is slightly lower than the others). Hopefully tht means the next series will keep Arc-V's level of attention for older Summoning methods as well...
Also, is that obscured monster supposed to be the protagonist's ace? I think it might be a Machine-type monster, judging from the weird shape: which would be interesting, no other protagonist had a Machine ace! I just hope it's not another Dragon: I like Dragons, a lot, but after Arc-V it would be nice to have some more variety...
To finish this post, I'll add a link I found on the Organization. Think any of this might be relevant?

what you mean the link you give is not organization web site ? and what you mean by this I not understand
Quote:
Think any of this might be relevant

cybercatman  
#6 Posted : Saturday, December 17, 2016 3:28:17 PM(UTC)
cybercatman

Was thanked: 235 time(s) in 168 post(s)
"Duels this time around will be held on Skateboard-esque devices using a Virtual Reality style system."
Interessing, maybe we will get what 5d's was lacking, and what arcV started to do but gave up since the Synchro arc
Different Duel environement
I wanted to see turbo duel in environnement like desert or forest with the duellist trying to avoid obstacle but ArcV disappointed me on that end
the idea of Virtual reality also remind me of Dark Side of Dimension with Kaiba using virtual cards

it remind me that the idea of duel on skate was during 5d's (it was Turbo duel for kid)
the question is will they go with a new duel mode like Turbo/Action Duel or will it be just regular Duel with more action
some hint can be the ArcV manga where they duelled with card on the road and when they go over it they gained a Action card
maybe we'll get something similar
Action cards was a good way to remove those waboku clones that yuya spammed in Zexal

As for the monster (if it is the main character main boss), it can be fiend, Machine,psychic or even a new monster race (data-type to go with the virtual world idea)
as long it is not dragon, it is fine XP
I have a overdose of dragon with ArcV

and I still hope that the old summon are not forgotten like Zexal did

and now we have to wait 1 month to have a hint of how the new summon work...
I'm betting on double faced cards
LolsterXD97  
#7 Posted : Saturday, December 17, 2016 3:38:56 PM(UTC)
LolsterXD97

Chile

Was thanked: 136 time(s) in 127 post(s)
I like Yusaku's design, he looks like Yugo's and Yuma's lovechild.

The Duels with VR and hoverboards sound interesting, but I hope we get normal Duels too.
Eerie Code  
#8 Posted : Saturday, December 17, 2016 4:35:00 PM(UTC)
Eerie Code

Was thanked: 598 time(s) in 405 post(s)
Originally Posted by: doobo Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Eerie Code Go to Quoted Post

what you mean the link you give is not organization web site ? and what you mean by this I not understand
Quote:
Think any of this might be relevant

It's a link I found in the Organization forums, in the discussion about the new anime. I thought it might be interesting to share.
doobo  
#9 Posted : Saturday, December 17, 2016 8:23:53 PM(UTC)
doobo

WHERE YOU HERE ABOUT that are going to be new summon ? and what you mean cybercatman waboku clones that yuya spammed in Zexal yuya not use this card or show up in zexal ?
pag2508  
#10 Posted : Thursday, December 22, 2016 5:54:36 PM(UTC)
pag2508

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Tea82 Go to Quoted Post
And this remind me that I must continue to watch yugioh arc-v!! I am still on 128 episode lol!!:doh :laugh Anyway I not find time to check about the next yugioh anime but someday on the future I hope they release a yugioh anime where the main character is a girl and the story is a little more realistic without dimensions,dark duels and monster spirit worlds!!:P

I just want to ask where do you watch the episodes I can't find them anywhere for download.
doobo  
#11 Posted : Friday, December 23, 2016 11:04:50 AM(UTC)
doobo

what you cant found yugioh arc v here when you enter to episode 135 scroll downs and you will see all the episodes from 1 to 135

http://animeonlinehere.net/
Tea82  
#12 Posted : Friday, December 23, 2016 11:51:04 AM(UTC)
Tea82

what you cant found yugioh arc v here when you enter to episode 135 scroll downs and you will see all the episodes from 1 to 135

http://animeonlinehere.net/

Mmm well I hope on this site the people upload anime in order to watch for free after they take permission to do that otherwise be careful about what kind of link you post!!:P I know a familiar anime watch online site that here they promise that they going to upload first the Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Dark Side of Dimensions but I cannot post any link about it because I am not sure if on this site they upload anime with permissions or not though you can find a lot of links about watch anime online sites simply Google it anyway!!:laugh
Padraigo  
#13 Posted : Friday, December 23, 2016 12:37:45 PM(UTC)
Padraigo

Was thanked: 215 time(s) in 165 post(s)
You can't post links to those types of sites here. If people really want to know, use PM.
UserPostedImage
doobo  
#14 Posted : Friday, December 23, 2016 12:51:29 PM(UTC)
doobo

sorry I not know this and look what konami ocg post on twitter hahaha

https://twitter.com/fure...tatus/810017918259957760
doobo  
#15 Posted : Thursday, February 16, 2017 9:40:41 AM(UTC)
doobo

real info on the new anime and the ace monster so cool but the name is stupid :lol

UserPostedImage

“The Truth about the New Series is finally revealed with new visuals!!”
“Look at the main character Yusaku’s transformed form with his ace monster, ‘Decode Talker’! The new series features Yusaku engaging in Virtual Reality Duels in a cyberspace constructed with the latest technology!!”
 “A mysterious creature following Yusaku!?”
“Is it a monster? Or perhaps…!? Find out more about this later!”

The Main Character, Fujiki Yusaku Yusaku is usually just a high school student, but when he Duels in the VR Space he transforms and wears a cool costume!”

Riding a board in the VR Space!!

Yusaku’s Ace Monster: “Decode Talker”! Yusaku’s Ace Monster who wields a Great Sword. What could its abilities be!?

Cut Through the Wind with VR Duels!

ON AIR SPRING OF 2017 ON TV TOKYO

Source: https://ygorganization.c...howisthisnotstandingout/

thanks 1 user thanked doobo for this useful post.
Tea82  
#16 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 9:57:12 AM(UTC)
Tea82

Something I notice and probably the most people already figure out that for every yugioh series there are 2 100% obvious things: 1. every yugioh series have to do with a summoning method for example yugioh 5ds have to do with Synchro summoning and zexal with xyz summoning!! It seems the only summon method never become main is the ritual summon one!! Perhaps on this new yugioh series the ritual summon become the main one or they add a hole new one and ygopro need to make an update to add the new summon method!! 2. Every ace main character monster have 2500 atk points!! So let's see if these 2 obvious things are the same with this new yugioh anime!!:P
Tea82  
#17 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 11:00:59 AM(UTC)
Tea82

Well just some seconds after I decide to check about the new yugioh anime and I already learn about the new summoning method called Link Summon http://beyondtheduel.com...er-link-summon-revealed/ so probably percy must be prepare for a extreme big hole update to the ygopro percy!! Well at least it seems more simply to use than the pendulum summon one!!:P
Emiliavance  
#18 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 4:20:59 PM(UTC)
Emiliavance

Was thanked: 130 time(s) in 103 post(s)
I'm actually pretty interested in the new anime, especially with all the new rules.

Well, I'm just gonna wait for the next Spring, then Yu-Gi-Oh! Art Online VRAINS shall commence!
Link is the new Synchro, because it changes the definition of "Classic" in Yu-Gi-Oh!
doobo  
#19 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 5:25:14 PM(UTC)
doobo

how can I know wich of you guys thanked me just interested to know how I give thanks ?
Emiliavance  
#20 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 5:36:32 PM(UTC)
Emiliavance

Was thanked: 130 time(s) in 103 post(s)
how can I know wich of you guys thanked me just interested to know how I give thanks ?

As far as I know, you can no longer see Thanking accounts, most likely to prevent "thank bias" or similar things.

Regarding on how to Thank a post:
1. Declare that you're going to Thank a post.
2. Click the Thank Button, positioned on the Left Link of the Quote Button/Right Link of the Retweet Button.
3. Wait for about 0,3 seconds for the Thank to resolve.

Note:
You can only control 1 Thank per post. Otherwise, you have to remove your Thank from that post and re-Thank it, but if you do, people would just think that you're weird.

Edited by user Friday, February 17, 2017 5:38:52 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Link is the new Synchro, because it changes the definition of "Classic" in Yu-Gi-Oh!
thanks 1 user thanked Emiliavance for this useful post.