YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Takoyama  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2017 6:01:35 PM(UTC)
Takoyama

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I had some troubles trying to script a card with a effect, which excavates 3 and adds one of them to the hand(done)and then (here the problematic part) if it's a monster from the archetype (7db), allows to special summon one monster of that archetype from the hand. I tried doing so by using the IsExists function but I don't know how to fill in the Parameters, resulting in the error message:"Parameter 4 should be "Card"." In the following spoiler i'll highlight the corresponding line and hope that I get help soon. Thanks in advance.

Edited by user Wednesday, January 11, 2017 8:51:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

donpas  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2017 8:30:55 PM(UTC)
donpas

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
You have to define IsExist like this:

Code:
sg:IsExists (c161182004.spfilter, 1, nil)

Your c161182004.spfilter function should have as the first parameter a parameter "c" or whatever you want to call it, which will be one of the cards of the "sg" group and must return true or false if the requirements for that card are met. That will be done for all cards in your "sg" group.

If the number of trues your c161182004.spfilter returns, is equal to or greater than 1 (in this case), it will finally return true.

Edited by user Wednesday, January 11, 2017 8:31:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified