YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
34 Pages«<323334
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Tea82  
#661 Posted : Friday, August 18, 2017 11:11:23 AM(UTC)
Tea82

Greece

Was thanked: 315 time(s) in 236 post(s)
Originally Posted by: tinkerer Go to Quoted Post
I do have a question though (sorry if this has been asked/answered already. I didn't read through all 33 pages so...). Would this update still be auto downloaded or would there need to be a new link (no pun intended) put up for the update? Not much of an issue one way or another, but I was curious.

In normal conditions when the link summon released on ygopro percy then the update going to be auto-appear downloaded only when you open ygopro percy.exe and when on the question the exe ask about the update core you select yes and then your ygopro percy goind to be auto updated with the new core and link monster cards!!;) Well for the people who don't want to auto-update usually because they don't risk the fact that when the core updated the cards they add manually so far was removed there is also a way to download the ygopro percy update via the ygopro percy discord room here https://discord.gg/ygopro-percy ;)
BlazingCharizard  
#662 Posted : Monday, August 21, 2017 3:00:03 AM(UTC)
BlazingCharizard

United States

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Sheesh...first we got the naggers now we have scripters and programmers measuring to see whose is taller...my faith in humanity continues to be at a all time low...

anyway all that being said what i wanted to say is thank you to everyone who is apart of this whole thing that is ygopro for making it, taking time out of your life, and making it available to us to practice with or play with others even though some people are jerks who still cant even cope with pendulum summoning. But even so thanks :)

Edited by moderator Monday, August 21, 2017 9:31:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

oumashu24  
#663 Posted : Tuesday, August 22, 2017 9:13:45 PM(UTC)
oumashu24

Canada

so its been awhile since i last posted or checked in on the progrees of links a week to be exact only to find out that they just started working it and we might have to wait till December thats some type of crazy man gg percy its over all because of a ai that only 1 person can work on so if god forbid something bad happens in his life or hes busy for a extened period of time or he decides to take a break we wont get a update at all
cybercatman  
#664 Posted : Tuesday, August 22, 2017 10:03:34 PM(UTC)
cybercatman

France

Was thanked: 245 time(s) in 173 post(s)
Originally Posted by: oumashu24 Go to Quoted Post
so its been awhile since i last posted or checked in on the progrees of links a week to be exact only to find out that they just started working it and we might have to wait till December thats some type of crazy man gg percy its over all because of a ai that only 1 person can work on so if god forbid something bad happens in his life or hes busy for a extened period of time or he decides to take a break we wont get a update at all

The update is being worked on since a few month so we did not "Started working on it"
Who said that the wait will be till December? Because No one that know the update state ever said that

You make it sound like we were lazy and did not bother with the update at all when a lot is already done
Random exemple:
If you see a video showing link on YouTube, if you see the linked Zone display when you hover a link, it was done by someone of our team and integrated in Fluo core

And if you dislike the wait there is the awesome The Dawn Of A New Era that released link already
thanks 4 users thanked cybercatman for this useful post.
Tharm  
#665 Posted : Tuesday, August 22, 2017 10:10:21 PM(UTC)
Tharm

United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Originally Posted by: oumashu24 Go to Quoted Post

And god forbid we get yet another comment of some self-entitled person complaining because someone is taking time out of his day to make something nice completely for free, right?

Get off your gosh-darn high horse, a week isn't that long, and if you want it faster, try making it yourself. Complaining about it does absolutely nothing other than make you look like an obnoxious idiot, so just be patient and wait for it to be finished when it's finished, or go nag Konami to make an official simulator that they'd actually get paid to make, so that you can nag them about it.
thanks 1 user thanked Tharm for this useful post.
Sun4Ever2  
#666 Posted : Tuesday, August 22, 2017 10:51:45 PM(UTC)
Sun4Ever2

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I like The (Awesome) part I like the sarcasm