YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Lifiel  
#1 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 4:27:14 PM(UTC)
Lifiel

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Please, for the LOVE of God, make an option to play with the old rules before Link Summon Era. If not possible, keep Percy as is with non-Link Monsters.
thanks 1 user thanked Lifiel for this useful post.
Steeldarkeagel  
#2 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 5:35:00 PM(UTC)
Steeldarkeagel

United Kingdom

Was thanked: 1626 time(s) in 1254 post(s)
We will be discussing it and taking all feedback on board.
thanks 2 users thanked Steeldarkeagel for this useful post.
V-WARRIOR  
#3 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 5:57:56 PM(UTC)
V-WARRIOR

Was thanked: 36 time(s) in 27 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Lifiel Go to Quoted Post
Please, for the LOVE of God, make an option to play with the old rules before Link Summon Era. If not possible, keep Percy as is with non-Link Monsters.

I could suggest the possibility of using two fields before starting the game: If you want to play with Link monsters, the new field is activated, if you want to play with the previous rules, use the current field with Pendulum Zones
barfour  
#4 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 6:16:46 PM(UTC)
barfour

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Why they need to listen to you , to be honest ?
This game is originally made to be testing game before to be actual game, you test cards and the new mechanics before you buy them
If you don't love the new rules and link , so don't play at all !
I accept two fields idea but programmingly it's too hard
But to say "or don't include it to ygopro" , it's not acceptable , because this game is not for You only
Are we ghosts or what ?
captainlegal  
#5 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 6:17:18 PM(UTC)
captainlegal

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Or you can make a new YGOPro for the new Link Mechanic with all the old cards and keep the old version as it is,and update only the non Link cards:P

Edited by user Friday, February 17, 2017 6:23:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Amberm8  
#6 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 6:20:34 PM(UTC)
Amberm8

Originally Posted by: Lifiel Go to Quoted Post

+1

Amberm8  
#7 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 6:59:46 PM(UTC)
Amberm8

Originally Posted by: captainlegal Go to Quoted Post
Or you can make a new YGOPro for the new Link Mechanic with all the old cards and keep the old version as it is,and update only the non Link cards:P

so much this. we need legacy.

the only thing to add here would be new official banlists from konami but for legacy.

so for example if konami decides BLS should go to 2 or 3 in a new format, it should also be changed for legacy. (this is just an example) just so legacy always stays relevant! :)
ooiu  
#8 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 7:09:39 PM(UTC)
ooiu

I'll say it here, since I think all other topics regarding the new ruleset are being deleted, I'd like to be able to play with link monsters with the old ruleset, you can ban them from being used in advanced play or whatever but I just want to be able to use link monsters with a Extra Deck Zone (or some other way to make effects which require linked monsters work) against decks like D/D/Ds without having D/D/Ds be handicapped by the new rules or having to add link monsters into the deck.
barfour  
#9 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 7:35:24 PM(UTC)
barfour

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ooiu Go to Quoted Post
I'll say it here, since I think all other topics regarding the new ruleset are being deleted, I'd like to be able to play with link monsters with the old ruleset, you can ban them from being used in advanced play or whatever but I just want to be able to use link monsters with a Extra Deck Zone (or some other way to make effects which require linked monsters work) against decks like D/D/Ds without having D/D/Ds be handicapped by the new rules or having to add link monsters into the deck.

The game is not for you only
So no , they won't
Ygopro is Decks-testing game before to be Real playing game
And we need the latest rules and cards
If you don't like the new rules , so you can leave
Laxusrichy  
#10 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 8:19:11 PM(UTC)
Laxusrichy

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Originally Posted by: barfour Go to Quoted Post

So no , they won't

And also not only for you, my friend. Where did you see that YgoPro is just a platform to test decks?
People have fun in various ways on YgoPro. And what I and many of us are talking about is just a suggestion of leaving both current and new rules for an upcoming update.
pag2508  
#11 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 8:37:52 PM(UTC)
pag2508

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Laxusrichy Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: barfour Go to Quoted Post

So no , they won't

And also not only for you, my friend. Where did you see that YgoPro is just a platform to test decks?
People have fun in various ways on YgoPro. And what I and many of us are talking about is just a suggestion of leaving both current and new rules for an upcoming update.

Yeah I use Ygopro to have fun dueling against online players or the ai sometimes i lan play against myself using the old characters decks and with link summoning I wont be able to swarm the field with blackwings for example also a lot of yugitubers make character duel videos for example Zane Truesdale vs Kaito and with the new summoning they wont be able to so there should be some kind of mod in which you can play by the current rules
thanks 1 user thanked pag2508 for this useful post.
Laxusrichy  
#12 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 8:53:24 PM(UTC)
Laxusrichy

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Originally Posted by: pag2508 Go to Quoted Post

Yeah I use Ygopro to have fun dueling against online players or the ai sometimes i lan play against myself using the old characters decks and with link summoning I wont be able to swarm the field with blackwings for example also a lot of yugitubers make character duel videos for example Zane Truesdale vs Kaito and with the new summoning they wont be able to so there should be some kind of mod in which you can play by the current rules

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!! :dance :clap :O
And I do exactly what you do. I sometimes play against myself simulating duel between decks of characters to amuse myself and at the same time test cards to duel against opponents online. And I want to make a duel between Yusaku vs. Yuya in the future.
:)
doobo  
#13 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 9:20:54 PM(UTC)
doobo

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 13 post(s)
me 2 I only play online because I love the anime and the cards game and if I will not have this game I was not watching the anime I watch it and it make me want to play the game I do not play in real life I old and I do not have other players that I can play vs so I play online when I was a kid I was playing the real card game and trade cards in school when I was 10 year old or or 12 do not remember where this was the hype of all the kids in that time :thup

Edited by user Friday, February 17, 2017 9:21:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Loluthinks  
#14 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 10:15:19 PM(UTC)
Loluthinks

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 19 post(s)
is funny how people hate link summon already when it dont even have 24 hours since info was released, i remember the same happened with pendulums, and now 99% of players are ok with it, the thing about link summon and new mechanics is that kid rats will die, now game is not about the more money you have, the best player you will be, the more meta decks you have, the more games you will be, now will be about equally, all decks will have same oportunity to win, konami will re-release all old cards since first yugioh who currently are worthless as link monsters, this wll revitalize the game and kill the current meta era who only screw the games for many years, all of those who dont want to accept this new game rules, mechanics, and cards are only kid rats who cant live without dont need think for play, they just spam cards and thats all, no brain at all, so now you are screwed, long live Yu-Gi-Oh! Vrains!!!
Loluthinks  
#15 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 10:21:29 PM(UTC)
Loluthinks

Just learn to play with the new cards, mechanics and other and thats all, instead of cry "please leave the old one, i want to live in the past when i was the most pro rat kid spamming all my monsters and winning all my duels using only meta decks without thinking on any strategy, i am a kid rat, please i want the old game dont put new one or at least leave both options, i dont want to be a noob again like 20 years ago T_T", shame on all you selfcalledn"duelists", you are only a bounch of noobs and rat kids
doobo  
#16 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 10:25:46 PM(UTC)
doobo

I do not say I hate it I not I love the new cards but I want to play with character decks like now after the new rules and cards will be add to this game and one more time I love link summon it look bad ass arts cards no def and it going to be fun vs meta I hate meta I play only fun decks no net decking
Loluthinks  
#17 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 10:29:33 PM(UTC)
Loluthinks

Originally Posted by: doobo Go to Quoted Post
I do not say I hate it I not I love the new cards but I want to play with character decks like now after the new rules and cards will be add to this game and one more time I love link summon it look bad ass arts cards no def and it going to be fun vs meta I hate meta I play only fun decks no net decking

i agree with it, because right now there is still the option to play with the old rules where you could draw on first turn, what i dont agree is with the people who want this not be implemented at all because they dont want to adapt the new era, those people are really loosers, life is about changes, sometimes we dont want them, but we need to accept, is part of all and we cant do anything about it.
doobo  
#18 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 10:35:26 PM(UTC)
doobo

Quote:
i agree with it, because right now there is still the option to play with the old rules where you could draw on first turn, what i dont agree is with the people who want this not be implemented at all because they dont want to adapt the new era, those people are really loosers, life is about changes, sometimes we dont want them, but we need to accept, is part of all and we cant do anything about it

lol you all ready type this in other topic why you copy past what you all ready say in the other topic it funny because I was all ready read it in the other topic :laugh

Edited by user Friday, February 17, 2017 10:36:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Loluthinks  
#19 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 10:39:22 PM(UTC)
Loluthinks

Quote:
i agree with it, because right now there is still the option to play with the old rules where you could draw on first turn, what i dont agree is with the people who want this not be implemented at all because they dont want to adapt the new era, those people are really loosers, life is about changes, sometimes we dont want them, but we need to accept, is part of all and we cant do anything about it

lol you all ready type this in other topic why you copy past what you all ready say in the other topic it funny because I was all ready read it in the other topic :laugh

Because i just saw the answer was fit on this topic too, also i am lazy for write another one like this xD
pag2508  
#20 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 10:48:54 PM(UTC)
pag2508

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Loluthinks Go to Quoted Post

i agree with it, because right now there is still the option to play with the old rules where you could draw on first turn, what i dont agree is with the people who want this not be implemented at all because they dont want to adapt the new era, those people are really loosers, life is about changes, sometimes we dont want them, but we need to accept, is part of all and we cant do anything about it.

I too like the link summon but I want to do character decks duels cause I enjoy dueling against them.:laugh