YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
doobo  
#21 Posted : Saturday, February 18, 2017 12:04:29 AM(UTC)
doobo

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 13 post(s)
:love what that funny thy do this monster cooler and better effect then the old one

old bad
UserPostedImage

new bad ass art and effect
UserPostedImage

Loluthinks  
#22 Posted : Saturday, February 18, 2017 2:14:34 AM(UTC)
Loluthinks

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 19 post(s)
Originally Posted by: doobo Go to Quoted Post
:love what that funny thy do this monster cooler and better effect then the old one

old bad
UserPostedImage

new bad ass art and effect
UserPostedImage

i just wonder if it will be an errata or you need to buy the card again, because i know most normal monsters (alround 90% of them) will be converted into link monsters like this one, of course, some who are needed for other cards and fusions dont, but most of them will be, and would be too much evil from konami if they force us to buy them all over again when most of us save those cards 20 years ago when we believed they will be only for collection.
Michael Lawrence Dee  
#23 Posted : Saturday, February 18, 2017 2:19:15 AM(UTC)
Michael Lawrence Dee

Philippines

Was thanked: 1381 time(s) in 1110 post(s)
To be fair, I'd say it'll take months before it is implemented. And core developers still need to find a way to apply 2 different playable fields which is one of the biggest issues right now.

And are those serious? Normal Monsters becoming Link Monsters? We might be making most useless Pre-Erratas yet, :lol
Now this is how I play:
hexanort  
#24 Posted : Saturday, February 18, 2017 2:57:47 AM(UTC)
hexanort

Indonesia

Was thanked: 162 time(s) in 143 post(s)
wait is that not a retrain but an errata?? because there havent been errata that completely changes a card type before....if that's the case that's crazy
AiX3  
#25 Posted : Saturday, February 18, 2017 6:02:23 AM(UTC)
AiX3

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 3 post(s)
it's a retrain.

i think there's a misunderstanding here. the errata is "Normal Monsters will now list they are Normal Monsters after their Type for OCG Cards".

it's already like that in the TCG and Ygopro.
barfour  
#26 Posted : Saturday, February 18, 2017 6:52:14 AM(UTC)
barfour

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Loluthinks Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: doobo Go to Quoted Post
I do not say I hate it I not I love the new cards but I want to play with character decks like now after the new rules and cards will be add to this game and one more time I love link summon it look bad ass arts cards no def and it going to be fun vs meta I hate meta I play only fun decks no net decking

i agree with it, because right now there is still the option to play with the old rules where you could draw on first turn, what i dont agree is with the people who want this not be implemented at all because they dont want to adapt the new era, those people are really loosers, life is about changes, sometimes we dont want them, but we need to accept, is part of all and we cant do anything about it.

The problem is using "old rules" option with the new rules will make crashes and bugs and also it will be too hard to use 2 fields with Two totally different rules in one game , i don't think it is possible , but if happend so bugs and crashes will happen
Steeldarkeagel  
#27 Posted : Saturday, February 18, 2017 8:29:31 AM(UTC)
Steeldarkeagel

Was thanked: 1626 time(s) in 1254 post(s)
To keep the forums tidy, for the time being please use this post for Link Summon chat.

https://www.ygopro.co/Fo...w-Mechanic---LINK-Summon

Edited by user Saturday, February 18, 2017 8:33:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified