YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Prudence94  
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 06, 2014 10:36:05 AM(UTC)
Prudence94

Was thanked: 314 time(s) in 234 post(s)
Hey guys,April will be here in 3 weeks and as tradition I'd like to open this thread in order for you to post your prediction for April 1st TCG banlist!
Below is my prediction:

Banned:
Nothing or if Konami really wants to be mean Dark Hole

Limited:
-Fire Formation-Tenki:Fire Fist are Tier 1 and they have 1 card on the banlist?????Plus this card is gives much more consistent to other Decks such as Constellar and Bujins which are also Top Tier and Tenki is basically the same as
ROTA and COTLB why should it be at 3 while the aforementioned are limited?

-Wolfbark:C'mon this card means instant Rank 4 and it's searchable via Tenki,or since Fire Fist have Tensu you can just use it to bring back a Level 4 Fire Fist to overlay for damn broken Cardinal! this card needs to be hit

-Dragon Ravine:Ok I know that Dragunity Rulers are now Hieratic Rulers so we didn't get completely rid of Rulers but with the big Dragon limited I think that at least 1 Ravine is fine,I mean why does Dragunity have to pay for Rulers?

-Spellbook Magician Of Prophecy/Spellbook Of Secrets:Yeah I know Spellboooks have already been hit and they aren't topping as much as before but they're still a top tier and I think that either one of these cards should be limited,I mean they have just 1 Fate (Luckily) but if Priestess banishes it there is Eternity to get it back,if it's in the Grave they send it back to the Deck with Tower and then search it with one of these cards,or if you have Fate they can search more than half of your Deck so they definitely need to be hit in my opinion

-Mermail Abysslinde:This is the card that should have been hit from the start,not Deep Sea Diva,but Abysslinde,you can't even negate her effect with Veiler since it activates in Grave,she can summon half of the Deck and makes that stupid combo with Abyssphere

-Geargiarmor:I'm not familiar with Geargiakuri so I'm not very sure of which card to put here,this Deck definitely needs to be hit and Geargiarmor for what I can understand is an OTK enabler

-HEAVY STORM:WTH did Konami ban this card???????? I'm Sick and Tired of damn Decks setting 3 at first turn and summoning a monster that you're not likely to manage to kill,since their set cards will probably be Solemn Warning:Nope you're not summoning that monster,or Bottomless your monster doesn't even finish in your Graveyard,or Fiendish Chain no you're not using Black Rose Dragon or Exciton Knight and I could go on for ages,I mean even if you'll manage to get rid that mmonster you'll end up using almost all your hand cause of all their Traps so you're screwed... At least if they don't want to unban Heavy they could bring back Cold Wave,I and I think many people will agree with me need a card that allows you to summon your Boss monster without having to worry about backrow...

-Number 16:Shock Master:The question is does this really need to be banned? I think it'll be fine at 1,yeah this card can wreck an entire Deck by itself but it has 2300 ATK and 3 chances of using its effect if you send it to Grave it's not likely to come back

-Constellar Ptolemy M7:I think Konami needs to choose between limiting this card or banning both Mind Augus and Gustkraken,Gishki aren't Tier 1 but they're Hand loop is quite annoying and it almost always lead to OTK

-Number 101:Silent Honors ARK:I know this is not going to happen at least in April,this card was released not even 1 month ago and of course Konami will want to make money out of it so they're not going to limit it,but this card in my opinion is one of the most Broken Xyz monster ever released,yeah the opponent's monster needs to be Special Summoned and in Attack Position,but which card would you steal a Level 4 monster or they're big boss monsters? I think there's no worst way to lose a monster than having it attached as Xyz Material,it's not even considered to be on the field anymore,so you have no use for it and plus this card needs 2 Generic Level 4 monsters are you kidding me???? What was Konami thinking when they released this card I dunno..

-Lavalval Chain:Not sure if this has to be Limited or Semi-Limited but I wanna be mean cause both Infernity and Zombie loop with this card are annoying as hell,you have to stay there for 5 minutes waiting for them to Special Summon 9 monsters in a turn just cause of this card and if we're talking about Infernity also getting a couple of Barrier out in the process

-Solemn Judgment:In my opinion this shouldn't have been Forbidden yeah I mean it negates almost everything but with this banned the only cards left to chain to a Spell/Trap are Dark Bribe (Why would I give my opponent a free card?) and many other cards that are even worse than the one above,I think that this card will be fine at 1

Semi-Limited

-Dewloren,Tiger King Of The Ice Barrier:I wonder why this got limited,yeah I know cause of a stupid loop with Symbol Of Heritage,but the loop works only if this card is at 3 and I don't see the point in limiting it considering that it cannot loop at 2 and I don't think this card is that Broken...

-Archlord Kristya:This card would be able to wreck 80% of Decks on all by itself,and if used with Herald Of Perfection it basically means GG.3 Copies are just too much.

-Judgement Dragon:Nooooo Konami please don't touch my Beloved JD :( :( :(
Ok,Objectively this card is OP,Unbalanced,and badly designed and since LS is getting more support this is likely to end up on the list again,I know many won't agree with me,I know that many think that this should be at least limited or if not banned,but believe me,I've been playing LS for a quite a long time and I'm certain that just putting it to 2 will be a harsh hit for the Deck,it'll make players more cautious when using this card.

-Skill Drain:I've already been mean today so I'll leave this at 2 even though I think it should be limited.
I hit my beloved Deck so I have to hit also one of the cards I hate the most,in my opinion Skill Drain is almost the same of Macro Cosmos,it's something that makes you think "Does my opponent want to play or no?",I think the answer would be no,If you play this card all you rely on is Brute Force since this card is mostly played in Decks such as DW (I hate u) and Malefic and all they can do is spamming 3k or even more beaters and in my opinion the duel gets boring since almost all Decks rely on monsters effects I find this card to be quite annoying

And that's the end of my predictions,I apologize for the long post but I wanted to explain why I chose those cards
P.S. I've probably missed some cards so I'll upload the list as soon as I'll think about them.

UserPostedImage
My Sweetie!
Sponsor
NinjaUgal  
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 06, 2014 10:44:42 AM(UTC)
NinjaUgal

Was thanked: 111 time(s) in 96 post(s)
Judgment Dragon > How about just put this card in BAN SECTION. :D

Card that should be limited (semi-limited) :
- Kaiser Colosseum
- Necrovalley

Please release Deep Sea Diva!!!
I want to create Loli level 2 deck...

Edited by user Thursday, March 06, 2014 1:11:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Ninja from NinjaUgal its not a occupation neither a job. It is a name. just call me Ugal. ok?
JokerGief  
#3 Posted : Thursday, March 06, 2014 11:26:45 AM(UTC)
JokerGief

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Don't touch my Mermails!

Haha joking aside, I'd say it's better if TCG followed OCG and limited Abyssteus: extremely easy to summon AND searches Linde, Gunde, Pike, Turge...
I'd say it's more fair if it came to this rather than touching Linde; less ways to use Atlanteans, less R7 spam, and less walls on the field.

0: Dark Chimera, King of Yamimakai, Reaper of the Cards, Castle of Dark Illusions, Barox, S39 (Weird numbers, begone!)
1: Mermail Abyssteus, Tenki, Ravine, Borz (huge bias here), Heavy, CotH
2: Rivalry of Warlords, Diva (I want more use for my Atlanteans, dammit!), Compulsory Evac (an out to Leo or Beelze), Geargiarmor
3: Pot of Greed (jk)

Edited by user Thursday, March 06, 2014 11:40:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
marik  
#4 Posted : Thursday, March 06, 2014 12:03:03 PM(UTC)
marik

Indonesia

Was thanked: 26 time(s) in 16 post(s)
if pendulum SZummon applied:

Limit : Solemn Judgment

semi : Bottom, Torrent

for banlist :
Limit : Yamato, Tenki, Bear,
Eps  
#5 Posted : Thursday, March 06, 2014 2:42:37 PM(UTC)
Eps

Lithuania

Was thanked: 201 time(s) in 139 post(s)
Originally Posted by: marik Go to Quoted Post
if pendulum SZummon applied:

Limit : Solemn Judgment

semi : Bottom, Torrent

for banlist :
Limit : Yamato, Tenki, Bear,

More like the opposite. They need to promote P-Summon for at least a few months, don't they? So more likely Solemn Judgement will stay banned and Bottomless will be limited.
Rovipr  
#6 Posted : Thursday, March 06, 2014 2:54:05 PM(UTC)
Rovipr

Originally Posted by: NinjaUgal Go to Quoted Post

- Kaiser Colosseum
- Necrovalley

I guess you use spam a lot/manipulate grave deck with a spice of loli :P

on topic, they need to ban/limit/semi everything that hinder "my deck" ;)
Prudence94  
#7 Posted : Thursday, March 06, 2014 3:36:05 PM(UTC)
Prudence94

- Kaiser Colosseum
- Necrovalley

If Konami really bans Jd then I demand that they ban tons of other cards such as useless Grapha,Fire Fist-Cardinal,Bujin Yamato and I could go on...
UserPostedImage
My Sweetie!
arlon_kyo  
#8 Posted : Thursday, March 06, 2014 4:16:22 PM(UTC)
arlon_kyo

Was thanked: 175 time(s) in 116 post(s)
Don't forget that OCG side also fall on this month !

(^0^)/

My favourite Ygopro Player is Laserbeam
UserPostedImage
NinjaUgal  
#9 Posted : Thursday, March 06, 2014 5:09:40 PM(UTC)
NinjaUgal

Originally Posted by: Prudence94 Go to Quoted Post

If Konami really bans Jd then I demand that they ban tons of other cards such as useless Grapha,Fire Fist-Cardinal,Bujin Yamato and I could go on...

JK :p
well i dont mind if JD at 3. :laugh
But Kaiser Colosseum need to be banned or limited.
Ninja from NinjaUgal its not a occupation neither a job. It is a name. just call me Ugal. ok?
rob26  
#10 Posted : Thursday, March 06, 2014 5:26:37 PM(UTC)
rob26

Was thanked: 42 time(s) in 36 post(s)
Well... some of people already write some so im going to give some cards.
Cards would be semi/limited are:
-LS Judgment dragon (we know his power)
-Grapha Dragon Lord Of Dark World (easy to search, easy to summon and destroy one card)
-N°101 Silent Honors Ark Knight (the boss eater, still one of the best rank 4)
-Noble Swarm Blezebuth (the son of the... dark hole+heavy storm, if there arent stardust cards around. still balance the duel... sort of it XD)
-Divine Dragon Knight Felgrand (in galaxy and sylvan decks its summoned too often, yes you can beat him by battle but 2 of those and a full back row its really hard...)
-Stardust Dragon Assault Mode (dunno why still its at 3, easy to counter from the grave but... 2 of them make all pretty hard, even the decoy its hit by their effect... '>_>)
-the green traps such as forbidden things (chalice, dress, lance, tome)

Card who deserve a ban:
-Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon (this thing its troublesome... its in all dragon based decks)
-Solemn Warning (The main way to play its summoning monsters, cards that negate summon in the main phase must be banned)
-Black Horn Of Heaven (little brother of warning, isnt used most of the time but the same reason as above.
Prudence94  
#11 Posted : Thursday, March 06, 2014 5:56:49 PM(UTC)
Prudence94

JK :p
well i dont mind if JD at 3. :laugh
But Kaiser Colosseum need to be banned or limited.

Ok now we can go along better with each other :thup and btw Kaiser Colosseum is one of the cards I forgot to mention I agree it needs to be hit
UserPostedImage
My Sweetie!
Eps  
#12 Posted : Thursday, March 06, 2014 6:29:50 PM(UTC)
Eps

Lithuania

Was thanked: 201 time(s) in 139 post(s)

Ok now we can go along better with each other :thup and btw Kaiser Colosseum is one of the cards I forgot to mention I agree it needs to be hit

What? Really? That unreliable thing?
NinjaUgal  
#13 Posted : Thursday, March 06, 2014 7:12:21 PM(UTC)
NinjaUgal

well, i dont want got Heaven Judgtment from Chaos Goddess.
I just go with my old deck EvilSwarm, if we met :) its very hard to duel againts with LS by just using Gagaga and Boxer deck. XD

Originally Posted by: rob26 Go to Quoted Post
-Grapha Dragon Lord Of Dark World (easy to search, easy to summon and destroy one card)
-Noble Swarm Blezebuth (the son of the... dark hole+heavy storm, if there arent stardust cards around. still balance the duel... sort of it XD)
-Divine Dragon Knight Felgrand (in galaxy and sylvan decks its summoned too often, yes you can beat him by battle but 2 of those and a full back row its really hard...)
-Stardust Dragon Assault Mode (dunno why still its at 3, easy to counter from the grave but... 2 of them make all pretty hard, even the decoy its hit by their effect... '>_>)

Card who deserve a ban:
-Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon (this thing its troublesome... its in all dragon based decks)
-Solemn Warning (The main way to play its summoning monsters, cards that negate summon in the main phase must be banned)
-Black Horn Of Heaven (little brother of warning, isnt used most of the time but the same reason as above.

In my opinion :
- Instead of Judgmnt Dragon, i want to limit Solar Recharge : you got 2 new cards and ditch 2 cards from your deck. Make easier to search your deck.:lol :lol :lol (Dont mad at me Prud :D its not that i hate LS, mostly another deck having hard time to draw cards, so they use Upstart Goblin or Pot of Duality).
- Grapha Dragon Lord of Dark, just let it free with 3. I want to ban Snoww, Unlight of Darkworld or Dragged Down in to the Grave. I dont like Dragged Down in to the grave, destroy your strategy, let your opponent knew your hand (in 1st turn), and give opportunity to its controller, this deck already have many card to draw and search.:O :lol :lol :lol :lol
- No 101, dont need to limit. Powerfull effect to change pace of game but with low attack. Just let them be. There are many restriction at this card too.With the new synchro monster LEOH, this card will be nothing. :laugh
- Evilswarm Exciton Knight, same as no.101. There are many restriction at this card too. Just let this shine cockroach fly freely at 3. and i will just use my sunglasses:thup
- Divine Dragon Knight Felgrand, the only cards that Sylvan and Galaxy have as defense.. Galaxy and sylvan deck (of course Gimmick Puppet too) have less back row.
- Stardust Dragon Assault mode, this card is very powerfull. But if you use this card at 3, it became a death card at your hand and death draw of course. And without Dragon Ravine, this card is more hard to summon.
- Green Traps (Forbidden etc), each cards have its own weaknesses. so just let them be.
- Red Eyes Metal Dragon : the ace cards that support dragon family. Without him, dragon family will be dragged down.:laugh
- Solemn Warning, well our last priest/father, dont ban it please :P

Card should be limit :
1. Artifact Moralltach, well without this card, artifact will not become an annoying deck. Combined with Theosophy of Artifact, this card interupt our turns.
2. Khristya, if you combine this card with Valhalla + Upstart Goblin, it easier to summon this card when it destroyed.
3. Kaiser Colosseum (or banned), most deck need 2 monster to summon their powerfull monster. What will you do if this card in the way (especially if this card have many backrow)? Lastly i duel with Khristya + Kaiser Colosseum. Cant do anything.
4. Skill Drain. there already so much cards that could negate monster effect.
5. Give back Heavy Storm, and i will happily put StarLight Road back in my deck.
6. Fire Formation - Tenki
Prudence94  
#14 Posted : Thursday, March 06, 2014 8:25:07 PM(UTC)
Prudence94

well, i dont want got Heaven Judgtment from Chaos Goddess.
I just go with my old deck EvilSwarm, if we met :) its very hard to duel againts with LS by just using Gagaga and Boxer deck. XD

It's fine for me :laugh Ryko,Felice,Silent Honors and Starliege Paladynamo and my beloved Honest :love will be happy to take care of Ophion :)

Originally Posted by: rob26 Go to Quoted Post

Card who deserve a ban:

In my opinion :
- Instead of Judgmnt Dragon, i want to limit Solar Recharge : you got 2 new cards and ditch 2 cards from your deck. Make easier to search your deck.:lol :lol :lol (Dont mad at me Prud :D its not that i hate LS, mostly another deck having hard time to draw cards, so they use Upstart Goblin or Pot of Duality).

Listen to one that plays LS if you really wanna hit the Deck without hitting Jd you need to get rid of Lumina... With the new support she leads to Synchro Spam,Lumina on the list would be a big problem for the Deck

- Grapha Dragon Lord of Dark, just let it free with 3. I want to ban Snoww, Unlight of Darkworld or Dragged Down in to the Grave. I dont like Dragged Down in to the grave, destroy your strategy, let your opponent knew your hand (in 1st turn), and give opportunity to its controller, this deck already have many card to draw and search.:O :lol :lol :lol :lol
With this I might agree even though Grapha is still annoying as hell

- No 101, dont need to limit. Powerfull effect to change pace of game but with low attack. Just let them be. There are many restriction at this card too.With the new synchro monster LEOH, this card will be nothing. :laugh
Ok I admit I have 2 of these things in my Extra but it keeps stealing my Beelze :cry

- Evilswarm Exciton Knight, same as no.101. There are many restriction at this card too. Just let this shine cockroach fly freely at 3. and i will just use my sunglasses:thup

I agree with this one too,this card can turn the tables but I think that Black Rose Dragon is still a better option

- Divine Dragon Knight Felgrand, the only cards that Sylvan and Galaxy have as defense.. Galaxy and sylvan deck (of course Gimmick Puppet too) have less back row.

Actually Felgrand is OP while it has Xyz Materials it's basically invincible unless you manage to bait him into using its effect or summon something with more than 2800 ATK I think that sooner or later this will end up on the list too
:cry My Gimmick Puppet cries at the thought...

- Stardust Dragon Assault mode, this card is very powerfull. But if you use this card at 3, it became a death card at your hand and death draw of course. And without Dragon Ravine, this card is more hard to summon.

Agree this doesn't need to be on the list
- Green Traps (Forbidden etc), each cards have its own weaknesses. so just let them be.

Of these Green Traps the only useful is Forbidden Lance and there's no need to hit it

- Red Eyes Metal Dragon : the ace cards that support dragon family. Without him, dragon family will be dragged down.:laugh

Unless Hieratic Rulers begin to top again this is fine at 1,you'll make my Lightpulsar cry if you ban this so just let him be :P

- Solemn Warning, well our last priest/father, dont ban it please :P
I'd like to switch this one with Solemn Judgment

Card should be limit :

1. Artifact Moralltach, well without this card, artifact will not become an annoying deck. Combined with Theosophy of Artifact, this card interupt our turns.

Artifacts are all still OCG exclusive so they can't be put on the list for now

2. Khristya, if you combine this card with Valhalla + Upstart Goblin, it easier to summon this card when it destroyed.
In my opinion this is fine at 2 doesn't need to be limited

3. Kaiser Colosseum (or banned), most deck need 2 monster to summon their powerfull monster. What will you do if this card in the way (especially if this card have many backrow)? Lastly i duel with Khristya + Kaiser Colosseum. Cant do anything.
Agree with this one Bujin using this card is pretty annoying

4. Skill Drain. there already so much cards that could negate monster effect.
:thup :thup :thup :thup Hate this card from the bottom of my heart

5. Give back Heavy Storm, and i will happily put StarLight Road back in my deck.
That's why I want back Cold Wave too

6. Fire Formation - Tenki
I've already been mean with this card and its stupid archtype in the post above so I'll just say that I couldn't agree more

P.S it looks like I messed up a bit with this post but it's quite long and I'm too lazy to write it from the start so the highlighted parts are my thoughs

Edited by user Thursday, March 06, 2014 8:35:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
My Sweetie!
jacollo  
#15 Posted : Thursday, March 06, 2014 11:41:39 PM(UTC)
jacollo

Poland

Was thanked: 228 time(s) in 168 post(s)
No offence Prudence, but I dislike Lightsworns very much. If JD would be hit it would be pretty funny, cause this archetype can't do anything else than mill itself and spam JD.
The same goes for Grapha, DW can't do ANYTHING else than summon Grapha.
I think those 2 should be Semi-limited.

Anyway, lets face it. We have no idea what broken cards Konami has for us in the next format. So I don't wanna play a Fortune Teller, let's use what we got and have fun with it :D
My Youtube Channel Red-Eyes Jacollo (new video every week)
thanks 1 user thanked jacollo for this useful post.
rob26 on 3/7/2014(UTC)
Prudence94  
#16 Posted : Friday, March 07, 2014 5:19:27 AM(UTC)
Prudence94

Originally Posted by: jacollo Go to Quoted Post
No offence Prudence, but I dislike Lightsworns very much. If JD would be hit it would be pretty funny, cause this archetype can't do anything else than mill itself and spam JD.
The same goes for Grapha, DW can't do ANYTHING else than summon Grapha.
I think those 2 should be Semi-limited.

Anyway, lets face it. We have no idea what broken cards Konami has for us in the next format. So I don't wanna play a Fortune Teller, let's use what we got and have fun with it :D

No Offence don't worry I'm aware that my Deck relies almost entirely on JD and I don't want him to be put on the list just cause it's my Deck that will suffer for it but objectively speaking I know that it is Broken,OP and so on,and It'll be fair to semi-limit it but as said above that would wreck my Deck so I hope that if Konami really hit Judgment Dragon they'll also hit cheap cards like Grapha,Garunix and cards of this kind.
UserPostedImage
My Sweetie!
jacollo  
#17 Posted : Friday, March 07, 2014 3:11:26 PM(UTC)
jacollo

Poland

Was thanked: 228 time(s) in 168 post(s)
TBH I would gladly see those cards banned but that would hit to many players... Semi-limit is reasonable, doesn't give a OTK and doesn't kill those archetypes.

As for Heavy Storm, with all the Artifacts popping out here and there I don't think that getting Heavy Storm Back would be such a great idea. With both Dark Hole and Heavy Storm every deck would have at least 1 Starlight Road and 1 Stardust Dragon in Extra Deck. I don't see the point. If I see someone set most of their hand on the first turn I'm pretty sure they play Artifacts(I'm usually right). So why would I help my opponent be Heavy Storming the field?
My Youtube Channel Red-Eyes Jacollo (new video every week)
Prudence94  
#18 Posted : Friday, March 07, 2014 4:00:36 PM(UTC)
Prudence94

Originally Posted by: jacollo Go to Quoted Post
TBH I would gladly see those cards banned but that would hit to many players... Semi-limit is reasonable, doesn't give a OTK and doesn't kill those archetypes.

As for Heavy Storm, with all the Artifacts popping out here and there I don't think that getting Heavy Storm Back would be such a great idea. With both Dark Hole and Heavy Storm every deck would have at least 1 Starlight Road and 1 Stardust Dragon in Extra Deck. I don't see the point. If I see someone set most of their hand on the first turn I'm pretty sure they play Artifacts(I'm usually right). So why would I help my opponent be Heavy Storming the field?

Artifacts are just an archetype ,(And they won't be TCG at least till May) there are many others that would be hit by the return of Heavy Storm such as annoying Gravekeeper,Stupid Trap Spammer Bujin,Skill Drain Dark World and I could go on... and about Starlight Road I think I have seen somebody chaining Starlight Road to my Heavy just twice or so and I don't find that card to be a problem...
At this point I'd be more glad to see Cold Wave rather than Heavy make its comeback
UserPostedImage
My Sweetie!
Ice  
#19 Posted : Saturday, March 08, 2014 12:21:48 AM(UTC)
Ice

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
This is not only for the next Banlist, because some of these Cards are still New, but they can soon be hit.

Banned
-> Solemn Warning
Limited
-> Spore
-> Lonefire Blossom
-> Number 101: Silent Honors Ark Knight
-> Evilswarm Exciton Knight
-> Beelze, King of Dark Dragons
-> Chaos Sorcerer
-> Fire Formation - Tenki
-> Skill Drain
Semi-Limited
-> Magician of Faith
-> Judgment Dragon
-> Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World
-> Plaguespreader Zombie
-> Mezuki
-> Rekindling
-> A Hero Lives
Unlimited
-> Magical Stone Excavation
-> Tragoedia
-> Summoner Monk
-> Reasoning
SK1LLR3X  
#20 Posted : Saturday, March 08, 2014 5:42:54 AM(UTC)
SK1LLR3X

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Limiting Extra Deck monsters is almost pointless, rarely does anyone play more than 1 anyways. I hate Number101, Excition Knight, Number 11, Mecha Phantom Beast Dragossack and Constellar Pleiades.

Grapha will stay at 3. Dark World isn't doing anything in the meta, why would Konami hit the only card that gives them a chance?

Tenki isn't as good as ROTA. It can be negated by cards like MST.

I personally want to wipe the slate clean of Elemental Dragons/Dragon Rulers. I'm tired of seeing them pop up in everything.

I'm ready for BLS Envoy to go away. I'm ready for Morphing Jar to go away.