I changed this first post since it will be seen once you enter it. Since updates are rarely made, I decided to post links here at the first page.
Just to say my opinions. I'm hoping these efforts will not be wasted in a way that these cards we'll be scripting will not be used. It's not because I want to complete the cards in the game. Unlike official TCG and OCG cards, these cards weren't supposed to be playable so I hope you'll be using them. It's fine for TCG and OCG cards to be scripted even though unused since they're official cards unlike these. I said this opinion since it would be like a situation I had with V2. Berserker Soul (Anime) was removed since there's a TCG/OCG version released unfortunately, I had a Watt Deck (Leo's 2nd deck?) revolving around it so I was unable to use it. I'm quite pressured with these more complex cards that's why I'm posting this. I'll continue to work with most of the cards you requested and hopefully they are worth scripting.
Pre-Released Pack Latest update:
Custom Server Compiled Pack:
op Anime Cards:
Editing this first post and posting links here seem to help. Saw the increase in downloads in mediafire.
Anyways, I've got the idea of posting the whole expansions
(this is the one Windows, Mac and Linux have but Android and iOS don't which contains a huge amount of Anime Cards) folder as well for Android and iOS users but the only problems are:
1. Do a lot of Android and iOS go here to download as well?
2. It is the same file I send to Percy, if I post the whole thing here, Windows, Mac and Linux would probably download it as well.
I'm think that I'll ask Android and iOS users to PM me so I can send the whole expansions folder in private.
EDIT 6/27/2016: I can send the expansions folder for Android and iOS users BUT you have to know how to add them to your apps on your own or from other's help.
Card Request posting rules:
1. Make sure you post the link, not just the card
2. Make sure you download YGoPro's latest update and my latest update and my Custom Pack before posting to ensure no redunduncy.
3. Make sure you check the To-Do List below.
4. Make sure they're not in the lists above as well.
5. Cards on top of the To-Do list are either too op, unmakeable or next in line to be made.
6. Links on top are cards with missing artworks so I can't make them yet.
How to add cards from these update into your YGoPro:
1. Download them.
2. Make sure your game is closed
3. Extract the contents (.zip and .cdb) into your expansions folder.
4. As for strings.conf, check its contents, also the one in your YGoPro's. Compare and copy the contents using Notepad, Wordpad or a similar application.
EDIT: 2/2/2017: The admins have decided that will revert Custom PSCT in-game, they will continue to use any outdated TCG text but however use OCG effects and rulings. And for that, I add this database which you can place to your expansions folder which will clarify a few of the cards with contradictory rulings.PSCT'd Database
Edited by user
| Reason: Addition for Page