Hello everyone [:smile:]
It’s time to bring you my custom card project…
This first release consists of 2 archetypes, “External Worlds” which uses Pendulum/Synchro and “Undead” which aims to control the grave.
The backstory of this project is a parallel world where different species/factions that fight each other, some is good, others evil and there are also those who follow only their instincts. This universe was previously ruled by the Morhais, semi-god entities that own the power of creation, but whit the Anuaks’ Revolution they lose part of their power and all their creations started to evolve by themselves .
The project’s target is to create an archetypes for each of this factions, actually these are 8: External Worlds, Fluids, Dark King, Hydra, Phoenix, Undead, Anuak and obviously the Morhai.Custom Monster Card Types
- Over-Fusion Monster: they go into the Main Deck and are Summoned from hand sending to the GY the proper Fusion monster listed on the card. (Mechanic updated, previously the Fusion monster is treated as an overlayed card.)
- Reverse-Xyz Monster: they are similar to Xyz Monster but uses subtraction between the monster levels; so a Level 4 - a Level 8 becomes a Rank 4 Reverse-Xyz Monster.
- Reunion Monster: they go into the Extra Deck and are Special Summoned using monsters with a sum of Levels/Ranks/Links equal to its Level x2, from your field but also opponent's side if the effect allows it.
It takes its name from how is called its own universe and represents those who fight for the worlds’ harmony.
This archetype is focusing on Synchro Summon, banish and recover cards from banished, effects that require to banish the monster until the end phase, so a lot of banish things. It also have some effect related to attributes. It have 3 unique Synchros but all effects refer to generic Dragon-Type Synchro and we already have a lot of them!
External Worlds’ monsters are divided into 2 groups:
- "External Worlds" Pendulum monsters: they are level 2-4 and many of them are Tuners, they have 2 effects, a Pendulum effect that permit to summon a monster from banished, and an adding cards effect triggered by opponent’s action such as activate spell, summon, etc... They don’t use a lot pendulum summon because they are all Scale 1 except only one scale 5 monster. There is also a Level 12 Dark Tuner Pendulum summonable by sending to the GY 3 different Pendulum from Extra.
- “External Worlds Lord” effect monsters: level 5-7 monsters, one for attribute, they can be Special summoned if you control a “External Worlds” monster and not control a monster with the same attribute, useful for fast Synchro.
They have also a Link monster, a Dark Synchro and a big Rank 12 Xyz, summoned using 2 Level 12 Synchros [:tongue:]
All card images : https://imgur.com/a/Bl7Wx
They are zombie-like creatures that how the name suggests cannot die xd. They don’t respect any law and love to fight.
The archetype is offensive and related to Attack Position and to the graveyard, a lot of cards have effects that send other cards to the GY or recover/summon other card from it. All monsters have an effect if sent to the GY (from hand/field) and Spell/Trap an effect activable if in the GY. Oh, it also uses a lot Fusion Summon and have 4 unique Fusions and 1 specific Fusion card.
This archetype have 1 card of a new type called Over-Fusion, they can be placed on a proper Fusion monster on the field, the one in this set for example needed a Zombie-Type Fusion with 4000 or more ATK. Ohoh
All monsters have 3 common effects related to their offensive nature:
- If this card is in face-up Defense Position, return it to your hand.
- If Special Summoned from the GY in Attack Position, this card cannot be destroyed by battle, but also it cannot attack. These effects last until the end of this turn. They are undead but have to recover after being killed
- If this card is sent from the hand or field to the GY: You can XXX(usable only once per turn) The action is different for each monster and can be, send card from Deck to GY, Special summon from GY, add 1 card from GY to hand ecc… Almost all related to the grave xd
All card images: https://imgur.com/a/Enb57
Fluids are water creatures that can switch each other from the Deck or split into more smaller monsters. They are LV monsters such as the old Armored Dragons, but i have tried to make them more actual and competitive with today decks. So they can during both Standby Phase return itself to the Deck and Special Summon:
- 1 monster with 2 more Level
- 2+ monsters with a levels' sum equal to its Level
And also each of them have an effect activated while Special Summoned by another "Fluid" monster, similar to Gladiator Beasts.
This archetype also have in its ranks 2 Reunion Monsters.
All card images : https://imgur.com/a/D6j9U
This archetype uses DARK attribute monsters and are focused on Ritual Summon strong monsters and gain card advantage. Monsters are divided into "Dark King Servant" monsters whose effects search for Ritual cards and all of them can be banished from the GY to pay the cost of a Ritual Summon, this also provides a boost for the "Dark King" Ritual Monsters that increase their ATK for each banished DARK monster.
All card images : https://imgur.com/a/LZI1G
Hydras are Reptile-Type monsters that can easly perform multiple summon and go for Xyz and Link monsters. There are Level 4 monsters that can recover cards from GY and have an effect that permit to summon 2 "Hydra" if destroyed by the opponent (either by battle of effect); to trigger this we can use "Destiny Hydra" that can be summoned on the opponent's field and destroy 1 monster for each player, so it's condidered as destroyed by an opponent card similary to dark world Ceruli. Other monsters are Level 6 and each one has an effect to be Special Summoned.
Finally we have Rank 6 Xyz, don't need rank 4 because we already have "King of the Feral Imps", and one boss Xyz that uses 3 Reptile Xyz with the same Rank. Only for the Link version we also have some specific Links that support farther the archetype.
All card images : https://imgur.com/a/vDR2N
Previously known as Phoenix but renamed to avoid interaction with already existing cards.
Like other Fire decks, this archetype is based on destroy cards and has effects triggered by destruction by effect.
Indeed all "Fire Core" monsters have two effects, the first effect require to Destroy 1 other FIRE monster to activate, some effects are activable from the grave and others from hand or field, and the other is triggered if destroyed by a card effect. The most poSpell/Trap Cards called "Fire Core Magic" have they also have an effect that destroy FIRE monsters, but the second effect permit to recover itself by the grave suffling 2 other "Fire Core Magic" cards to the deck. As Extra Deck monsters we have 2 Synchros and 1 Reunion monster.
All card images : https://imgur.com/a/ohavQl1
Click on the image to download the zip file
Each pack have 2 versions: 1 for "Link" ygopro and 1 for "Old" ygopro, some cards related with links may not exist it this second version. The Starter Deck pack contains some decks using these archetypes.
ongoing archetypes ...Anuak
Anuaks have a particular power that reflect the power of the enemy against himMorhai
The previous ruler of the world.
They can be summoned by discard other Morhai from your hand.Winged Guardian
My favored archetype is always been WIND theme deck, such as Mist Valley and Harpies; therefore could not miss an archetype of WIND Winged-Beast monsters!Silver Bow
Small archetype of Fairy-Type monsters related on the old equip card "Silver Bow and Arrow".Ancient Oracle
An archetype that comes from many years ago when I used to make cards with my brother, this was his deck :)
It's based on the Field Spell "Ancient Oracle" with monsters that gain effects if it's on the field.Deepsea Fish
Idea for an archetype that support "Superancient Deepsea King Coelacanth", one of my favorite cards from a few years ago.
Edited by user
| Reason: Not specified