I will comment on the cards on your list that cannot and will not be added (at least for now). This could serve as an explanation for other people as well since some of these are asked every now and then (note that it's always possible that we figure out a workaround for an unimplementable card in the future, but don't count or ask for it). Everything in your list that I don't mention should be added at some point when a scripter gets the time to work on them (for example I'm already working on the new "Appliancer" cards from the last couple of episodes).
- Appliancer Breakerbuncle: Unfortunately the proxy is not clear enough to be read, but it is clear enough to see that it has a second effect, which was never used so we have idea what it is, as a result it will not be added.
- A.I. Mine: Similar to above, the card either has a continuation to the effect we know, and/or it has a second effect that is blocked by the finger.
- Earth Golem @Ignister: Missing info, most importantly the materials, but we know this will get an OCG release so for now we'll probably just wait till then.
- Topologina Sassabee: Missing materials. It's one of the few times where the dialogue did not mention the needed materials during the "summon chant" and we never got a proxy for it so it is what it is.
- Break Hydradrive: It's currently impossible to implement the condition/check for its first effect without changing cards that Tribute, so for now it's on the back-burner.
- Rousing Hydradrive Monarch: Its effect that forces players to summon monsters in Attack Position needs a core update in order to be implemented properly.
- Chimera Hydradrive Draghead - Flame/Aqua: We're missing the Link Materials for both.
- Hydradrive Mutation/Paradox Hydradrive Atlas: Even though we have the proxies, they're not very clear (especially Mutation's is awful), so while we can confirm that the number of effects listed on the proxy matches the number of effects that we know about the card (unlike "Appliancer Breakerbuncle"), it's hard to impossible to confirm that the text on the proxies actually matches those effects. However, we are still discussing about these 2, mainly about Atlas, so it's possible that we either manage to verify the text somehow (RIP eyes) or we just come to the decision to add it/them.
As a last thing, you have "Sunavalon Cursed Reborn" on the list but the card is already in the game so I'm not sure if you missed it or what exactly happened here.
Edited by user
| Reason: Not specified