Eerie Code
2018-03-26T05:40:06Z
Originally Posted by: Ayties 

Too Lair of Darkness: Is the tributing of my opppnents Dark Monster overwriting the real tributing requirments for my monster? F.e. can I use Lair's effect to use Megalos effect to double attack or Bee Soldier's effect to tribute him and an insect to draw 2 cards, or have it to fit? Then Megalo wont be able to work cause the field is Dark but Bee Soldier would work if the monster i wanna use is an Insect? Is there any further Information we have from official side?

They still have to fit. I left a pinned message on Discord about it, here's a copy for clarification about the rulings:

TL;DR version of the rulings for "Lair of Darkness":
1) You can use LoD's effect to use an opponent's monster only if you're paying for the cost with it. Cards that Tribute as part of the effect rather than the cost aren't affected.
2) LoD can't be used for maintenance costs, such as the Amorphages' Pendulum Effects, nor summon procedures, like for "Odd-Eyes Revolution Dragon".
3) LoD can't be applied for cards that Tribute themselves to activate their effects. In case of cards like "Hand of Nephthys", where it tributes itself and another monster, you can use LoD for the second monster, but "Hand of Nephthys" itself must be Tributed.
4) The monster used as substitute with LoD must still be a valid monster. For instance, if you'd apply LoD's effect with "Decode Talker"'s effect, you'd still have to tribute a monster Decode points to.
5) You can't use LoD alongside Ritual Spells: when you Ritual Summon, you're Tributing as part of the effect, not as a cost.
SpectreSaMi
2018-04-03T15:21:54Z
LOOOL @ the April fool in-game xDDD nice one michael D. Lawrence xDDDD

Specially the mystical space typhoon hahaha, because some players used to think that MST can negate and destroy cards :D

Btw, I'm joining the percy team soon as a programmer.
Michael Lawrence Dee
2018-04-03T23:03:13Z
Originally Posted by: SpectreSaMi 


Specially the mystical space typhoon hahaha, because some players used to think that MST can negate and destroy cards :D



some players used to think?! But it does negate!
Now this is how I play:
SpectreSaMi
2018-05-14T20:36:22Z
^
I hope I get to play with these new support ASAP!
razorfancy
2018-05-21T11:34:58Z
Please update the TCG Ban List.

[TCG] New Forbidden/Limited List Effective from May 21, 2018

Newly Forbidden:
Astrograph Sorcerer
Master Peace, the True Dracoslaying King
Phoenixian Cluster Amaryllis
Supreme King Dragon Starving Venom
Ancient Fairy Dragon
Rank-Up-Magic Argent Chaos Force
That Grass Looks Greener

Newly Limited:
Dinomight Knight, the True Dracofighter
Gem-Knight Master Diamond
Chain Strike

Newly Semi-Limited:
Apoqliphort Towers
Ring of Destruction

Unlimited:
Atlantean Dragoons
Grandsoil the Elemental Lord
Ignis Heat, the True Dracowarrior
Mathematician
Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
Compulsory Evacuation Device

http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/ 
cybercatman
2018-05-21T11:49:24Z
Originally Posted by: razorfancy 

Please update the TCG Ban List.

[TCG] New Forbidden/Limited List Effective from May 21, 2018

Newly Forbidden:
Astrograph Sorcerer
Master Peace, the True Dracoslaying King
Phoenixian Cluster Amaryllis
Supreme King Dragon Starving Venom
Ancient Fairy Dragon
Rank-Up-Magic Argent Chaos Force
That Grass Looks Greener

Newly Limited:
Dinomight Knight, the True Dracofighter
Gem-Knight Master Diamond
Chain Strike

Newly Semi-Limited:
Apoqliphort Towers
Ring of Destruction

Unlimited:
Atlantean Dragoons
Grandsoil the Elemental Lord
Ignis Heat, the True Dracowarrior
Mathematician
Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
Compulsory Evacuation Device

http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/ 



We Already know the banlist (like any news since there is always someone watching ygo news, sometime we even start to do stuff before ygorg is posting thanks to someone that do translation for us)
So it is useless to post about new stuff
The banlist update is ready, it will be merged once someone with merge power is available (remember that we have life too)
https://github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017Links/pull/765 
razorfancy
2018-05-21T12:13:22Z
Originally Posted by: cybercatman 


We Already know the banlist (like any news since there is always someone watching ygo news, sometime we even start to do stuff before ygorg is posting thanks to someone that do translation for us)
So it is useless to post about new stuff
The banlist update is ready, it will be merged once someone with merge power is available (remember that we have life too)
https://github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017Links/pull/765 



No need to be rude because I just ask politely to update the ban list.
Anyway thx for do the ban list update.
razorfancy
2018-06-08T09:57:34Z
doobo
2018-06-16T02:39:10Z
are you going to add Micro Coder /Code Radiator and Cynet Codec I did not seen any news about this cards ? in the form I search
J. D. Guy
2018-06-16T22:51:17Z
Originally Posted by: doobo 

are you going to add Micro Coder /Code Radiator and Cynet Codec I did not seen any news about this cards ? in the form I search



I was wondering that, too. I assumed it was because these newer effects didn't have as much scripting precedent to work off of.

Cynet Codec was added this afternoon, and Micro Coder and Code Radiator are still missing. I wonder if Mara of the Nordic Alfar, Eccentric Boy, and T.G. Cyber Magician aren't helpful as a base?

Still, since Codec came, I'm sure the little guys aren't too far behind. 🙂
cybercatman
2018-06-17T01:52:04Z
Originally Posted by: J. D. Guy 

Originally Posted by: doobo 

are you going to add Micro Coder /Code Radiator and Cynet Codec I did not seen any news about this cards ? in the form I search



I was wondering that, too. I assumed it was because these newer effects didn't have as much scripting precedent to work off of.

Cynet Codec was added this afternoon, and Micro Coder and Code Radiator are still missing. I wonder if Mara of the Nordic Alfar, Eccentric Boy, and T.G. Cyber Magician aren't helpful as a base?

Still, since Codec came, I'm sure the little guys aren't too far behind. :)



no those don't help, simply because the those kind of stuff is tied to the summon (here link summon), so those 2 need to get the whole link summon to be reworked
They are worked on, but they are also checked over and over so they don't break anything script wise
razorfancy
2018-06-30T07:40:17Z
New Galaxy card from Soul Fusion:

https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Galaxy_Transer 
razorfancy
Eerie Code
2018-07-13T12:24:26Z
Hello, everyone! I'm sure by now you've all seen the new cards from Soul Fusion: good news on that front, there shouldn't be anything unscriptable! The only card that could cause some issues is Orphegel Babel, and that's less because of scripting problems and more because of an ambiguity in its translation: that one won't be uploaded until at least tomorrow, when we get the rulings for clarification. As for the others, the only issue there would be the amount of cards: most likely I won't be able to upload everything today, but by tomorrow all cards from SOFU should be online. I still haven't decided which cards to upload first, but I'll try to do the best I can to upload as much as possible: for now, have patience, some new cards will be up in 8 hours at most!
Eerie Code
2018-08-03T13:58:56Z
I'm sure at this point you've all noticed the new Valkyrie cards on the Organization. Most of them should be scriptable, and I'll upload them in a few hours, with one significant exception: Mischief of the Time Goddess. Just looking at the effect should be enough for you to tell what the problem is: to put it simply, the way its "Skip to the next Battle Phase" effect works causes significant issues with... pretty much most cards, really! Spirit monsters, summon limits, even the most basic activation of Set Quick-Plays and Traps: all of this could be affected by it. There's a very high chance this card will require a core update in order to fully work: even if it doesn't, it will require an overhaul of many, many scripts. So, for the time being, "Mischief of the Time Goddess" will NOT be uploaded to Ygopro Percy. Everything else should pose no issue, so you'll still have something new to play with later: just don't expect to be able to do the timewarp any time soon, scripting this won't be just a jump to the left! [:tongue:]
Eerie Code
2018-09-15T11:11:23Z
Salutations! Here's a quick update on the VJump cards you've surely seen by now. I'm going to start uploading them in 1-2 hours, with one important exception: "Witch's Strike" won't be uploaded until the next core update. The reason for that is that, while we have a way to check whether a card's activation has been negated, at the moment we don't have something equivalent for when a summon has been negated. We've been looking for a workaround, but with no success, so that card will have to take a seat next to Flash Charge Dragon and Mischief of the Time Goddess on the bench of cards benched until the core update.
doobo
2018-09-18T11:50:42Z
hello first I did not was here a long time so I do not know if it all ready answer when you going to add the new alt art 20 anniversary

Dark Magician/Elemental HERO Neos/Stardust Dragon/ Number 39: Utopia/Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon/Decode Talker ?
cybercatman
2018-09-18T12:04:44Z
Originally Posted by: doobo 

hello first I did not was here a long time so I do not know if it all ready answer when you going to add the new alt art 20 anniversary

Dark Magician/Elemental HERO Neos/Stardust Dragon/ Number 39: Utopia/Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon/Decode Talker ?



When the get officially released so we get pics without a big watermark on them, Like each time?
Eerie Code
2018-09-22T19:27:45Z
IMPORTANT NOTICE: while the Organization has revealed some info about the new cards from the Legendary Hero Decks, the images shown so far are too small and blurry to be 100% sure the effects are correct. As such, the following cards: The Phantom Knights of Rusty Bardiche, Xtra HERO Dread Decimator and Gullevig of the Nordic Ascendant won't be uploaded until we receive some confirmation about the effects.