fotoul
2017-09-05T23:13:42Z
Originally Posted by: DuelistMike 

Hi guys, sorry if this question has been answered on a previous page (dont have time to read the first 35 pages) but will ygopro percy have a option to let you use pre-links format? I'm not a big fan of the new link summoning mechanics and I tried it on other simulators and really turned me off.


Thanks.



Yes dont worry.
codu
2017-09-11T08:29:49Z
Its september and still no links, will be long wait until december...
Eerie Code
2017-09-11T10:08:53Z
Originally Posted by: codu 

Its september and still no links, will be long wait until december...

Not this again...
Repeat after me: THERE. IS. NO. ETA! Please, stop making misleading posts like this, it's getting really tiresome.
DeathStar101
2017-09-11T11:39:37Z
Frankly, I'm excited for Links to come on ygopro. I really want to test out decode talker with my raidraptors, someone told me its a great build.
Laxusrichy
2017-09-11T12:33:43Z
While there are still people in the expectation that the links will come next month, I've already agreed that updating will only be available next year.
Which makes more sense, considering that this year we already had an update on the platform.
hexanort
  • hexanort
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2017-09-12T00:18:07Z
honestly at this point i've already gave up on waiting, hopefully one day when i just randomly decide to open the game again it will have link on it
Sun4Ever2
2017-09-12T03:18:15Z
Originally Posted by: Laxusrichy 

While there are still people in the expectation that the links will come next month, I've already agreed that updating will only be available next year.
Which makes more sense, considering that this year we already had an update on the platform.


talking about something you dont even know is not cool right?
Forcy
2017-09-12T09:32:39Z
I'm starting to use YGOCore. he have links and it works pretty well!
Ygopro is a dead build... nobody still work to this project, cards and mechanic are obsolete, leave it and enjoy link summon and new link archetype in YGOcore!
cybercatman
2017-09-12T10:14:07Z
Originally Posted by: Forcy 

I'm starting to use YGOCore. he have links and it works pretty well!
Ygopro is a dead build... nobody still work to this project, cards and mechanic are obsolete, leave it and enjoy link summon and new link archetype in YGOcore!



it is laughable...
a "dead build"?

When we are among the first to have the beta cards? ( remind you that Eerie is the one making most of the beta cards)
When we were the first to have a Working Tuning Magician?
When Some cards that are still bugged in the main fork are fixed on our side?

Not happy that we are taking our time to not have a mess like TDOANE had?
Or even the problem Checkmate server have (or had, idk the current state of the Checkmate server since I don't use it) ?

Fine, but you don't have to give false info about Percypro when you don't know

The project is still FINE and is being worked on by a lot of people
Michael Lawrence Dee
2017-09-12T10:16:56Z
Originally Posted by: Forcy 

I'm starting to use YGOCore. he have links and it works pretty well!
Ygopro is a dead build... nobody still work to this project, cards and mechanic are obsolete, leave it and enjoy link summon and new link archetype in YGOcore!



When Eerie, edo, me, andre and cybercatman leaves, then you can believe it's dead, and that's the more public side. The admins are working behind everything else, away from public and you can believe there is progress.

If you believe it's dead, then stop promoting your sims, and leave. Easy.
Now this is how I play:
Laxusrichy
2017-09-12T17:24:08Z
Originally Posted by: Sun4Ever2 

Originally Posted by: Laxusrichy 

While there are still people in the expectation that the links will come next month, I've already agreed that updating will only be available next year.
Which makes more sense, considering that this year we already had an update on the platform.


talking about something you dont even know is not cool right?



Where am I saying about something I do not even know citizen?

Or you misunderstood me, because my English is not good, and I use the translator to help me, or you went very unhappy at what you said.

Those who are saying something they do not know are the most rushed ones who want a quick update for tomorrow. As if on one simple snap of fingers a new update will appear.

My comment is referring to these people who stay here all the time asking about a date confirmation.

And I said that I'm already conformed that this update will be available only next year., or in 2019, or the necessary time. That's what I meant.

And I think it's probably not going to come out this year, considering first that it has had an upgrade in early 2017. Because a game is not as simple to be done, or updated, even more so than it is not a highly qualified company of creation of games, just a fan job or volunteer.
But this part is my opinion, I'm not saying that "this year will not arrive", I'm saying that it is much more likely that it will not arrive.
Silverblood
2017-09-13T01:30:26Z
Seriously next year for the update that should have come out months ago?! What is this! No wonder people are fed up with and leaving ygopro for other simulators like dueling book. Do you people even know what your're doing? This is ridiculous.
DeathStar101
2017-09-13T01:46:06Z
Originally Posted by: Silverblood 

Seriously next year for the update that should have come out months ago?! What is this! No wonder people are fed up with and leaving ygopro for other simulators like dueling book. Do you people even know what your're doing? This is ridiculous.



Well, I'm pretty sure we're getting the update soon. If people really are moving to duelingbook, then I doubt it will be for long because the links are gonna come in a few months. It's also way easier to duel on ygopro, so yeah.. Although I did think the update would come way before,I think it's going to come with the other sets as well (bllr, cotd, etc.)
Sun4Ever2
2017-09-13T02:58:01Z
Originally Posted by: Silverblood 

Seriously next year for the update that should have come out months ago?! What is this! No wonder people are fed up with and leaving ygopro for other simulators like dueling book. Do you people even know what your're doing? This is ridiculous.


do you really believes in what that guy says? he dont know anythink he's just talking alone just be patient and pls dont use curse words you're breaking the forum rules
Silverblood
2017-09-13T04:01:09Z
Don't get me wrong, I like ygopro I really do, helps with deck building and getting timing right thanks to the chain options and people can't cheat or wait for ever to do anything because of the time limit per turn. I'm usually a very patient person, but taking this long on a very important update is unbelievable. People can't properly practice with links or use new cards without this update that they had seen coming MONTHS in advance with the ocg. I can already see people leaving this for duelingbook despite the possible cheaters and doing everything manually because they have links and are more up-to-date.
Laxusrichy
2017-09-13T05:14:44Z
Originally Posted by: Sun4Ever2 

Originally Posted by: Silverblood 

Seriously next fucking year for the update that should have come out months ago?! What kind of bullshit is this! No wonder people are fed up with and leaving ygopro for other simulators like dueling book. Do you people even know what your're doing? This is ridiculous.


do you really believes in what that guy says? he dont know anythink he's just talking alone just be patient and pls dont use curse words you're breaking the forum rules



Dude, now you're offending me. [:angry:]

Who are you to say something about the new update? Who are you to say what should or should not be said here in this topic?

For God's sake, you and I are just users here. And I've already said that I'm just giving my opinion, I'm telling you about the vision I have regarding this update.

I'M NOT CONFIRMING THE UPDATE WILL COME ONLY FOR THE NEXT YEAR, I'm just saying it's more likely to be like this for me.

Do you understand now? Or am I going to have to draw?

If you are not able to understand this, I will simply state that you are just one of those rushed by a new update.

Do not want to ruin the hope of anyone who still believes we will have the link monsters still in 2017, it can happen. But to be asking all the time about the "ETA" fills the patience of the Devs. We have to respect the time that is necessary. It's you who has no idea what saying, and it is talking bullshit, or for being rushed, or be playing me wrong.

Are the guys playing the "Dueling Book"? Are they going to do that? Do it, have fun there, better than to be asking here and leave unsatisfied with answers that do not confirm date. People can be distracted for now on another platform, when a new update arrives with the new Master Rule, feel free to go back to Ygopro if it is your preference. [:dance:]

I also want the link monsters, but I already understand that the situation is not so simple, Ygopro is more complicated, but it is much more structured as an online platform and much more complex to handle in my opinion, since it is an automatic simulator, with cards that have to work perfectly.

And please, Sun4Ever2. Do not make me lose faith in you as a thinking human being. To say that I am speaking alone was a lot of disrespect on your part, and if you continue with this, I will consider that I am speaking alone for real, because you are going to be nobody here for me. [:clap:]
Eerie Code
2017-09-13T05:20:57Z
Originally Posted by: Laxusrichy 

Originally Posted by: Sun4Ever2 

Originally Posted by: Silverblood 

Seriously next fucking year for the update that should have come out months ago?! What kind of bullshit is this! No wonder people are fed up with and leaving ygopro for other simulators like dueling book. Do you people even know what your're doing? This is ridiculous.


do you really believes in what that guy says? he dont know anythink he's just talking alone just be patient and pls dont use curse words you're breaking the forum rules



Dude, now you're offending me. [:angry:]

Who are you to say something about the new update? Who are you to say what should or should not be said here in this topic?

For God's sake, you and I are just users here. And I've already said that I'm just giving my opinion, I'm telling you about the vision I have regarding this update.

I'M NOT CONFIRMING THE UPDATE WILL COME ONLY FOR THE NEXT YEAR, I'm just saying it's more likely to be like this for me.

Do you understand now? Or am I going to have to draw?

If you are not able to understand this, I will simply state that you are just one of those rushed by a new update.

Do not want to ruin the hope of anyone who still believes we will have the link monsters still in 2017, it can happen. But to be asking all the time about the "ETA" fills the patience of the Devs. We have to respect the time that is necessary. It's you who has no idea what saying, and it is talking bullshit, or for being rushed, or be playing me wrong.

Are the guys playing the "Dueling Book"? Are they going to do that? Do it, have fun there, better than to be asking here and leave unsatisfied with answers that do not confirm date. People can be distracted for now on another platform, when a new update arrives with the new Master Rule, feel free to go back to Ygopro if it is your preference. [:dance:]

I also want the link monsters, but I already understand that the situation is not so simple, Ygopro is more complicated, but it is much more structured as an online platform and much more complex to handle in my opinion, since it is an automatic simulator, with cards that have to work perfectly.

And please, Sun4Ever2. Do not make me lose faith in you as a thinking human being. To say that I am speaking alone was a lot of disrespect on your part, and if you continue with this, I will consider that I am speaking alone for real, because you are going to be nobody here for me. [:clap:]

And this is exactly the reason why I asked codu to not say misleading things or imply a specific date for the next update (something you promptly ignored barely two posts later, I should add [:thumdn:] ): it only takes one person with no reading comprehension to start a mess like the one we've just seen. From now on, please avoid statements like the one that started this thing: until someone involved with the development says otherwise, there is no ETA, and that's all we're going to say on the subject.
DeathStar101
2017-09-13T06:33:38Z
It's wednesday my dudes
chill.
Laxusrichy
2017-09-13T08:39:39Z
Originally Posted by: Eerie Code 

And this is exactly the reason why I asked codu to not say misleading things or imply a specific date for the next update (something you promptly ignored barely two posts later, I should add [:thumdn:] ): it only takes one person with no reading comprehension to start a mess like the one we've just seen. From now on, please avoid statements like the one that started this thing: until someone involved with the development says otherwise, there is no ETA, and that's all we're going to say on the subject.



But I said nothing. I did not say it would be the next year that would update. I just wanted to say that I'm already conformed with the possibility that the new Master Rule will not be updated in 2017. Unlike many who are crying because they do not yet have the summon link in ygopro yet.

But okay, I get it, I think it is best I to stop speaking for an little here. Because unfortunately a misinterpretation of text by some users here can cause in a discussion that neither needed to occur.
Michael Lawrence Dee
2017-09-13T11:27:21Z
Originally Posted by: Laxusrichy 


But I said nothing. I did not say it would be the next year that would update. I just wanted to say that I'm already conformed with the possibility that the new Master Rule will not be updated in 2017. Unlike many who are crying because they do not yet have the summon link in ygopro yet.



I'm getting someone or 2 who can speak in portugese, hopefully, they can explain to you better.
Now this is how I play:
Users browsing this topic