Percival18
2013-11-03T17:49:00Z
UserPostedImage

Another update has been released.
-Shadow Specters TCG cards
-Menu bar links added
-Various card database fixes
-Screenshot function added

For more info read the release notes 

Click here to download YGOPRO 1.032.0 V7 
Spier
2013-11-03T18:15:10Z
That was fast.[:w00t:] Thanks.[:dance:] Hopefully alternate won't require too much of wait. [:smile:]
Steeldarkeagel
2013-11-03T18:30:07Z
Full downloads now available.

https://drive.google.com...HOL0DTPQyUFJ3eUZ1XzZVQnM 

http://server2.ygopro.it...1.032.0-V7-Percy-full.7z 
booyvis2
2013-11-03T18:32:27Z
After this update whenever i go into multiplayer and want to start a game the systems tells me 'invalid deck' while i could use the deck just fine before the dupdate 😶
Steeldarkeagel
2013-11-03T18:33:09Z
The Linux server has not yet been updated so you may get this error if you try and use it before Checkmate updates it.
marik
2013-11-03T18:35:31Z
thanks for the update Perc....

but VE09 false Card Orders still occurs, they are:

1. the first eff of "Exchange of Twilight" still treated as " Increase 2 levels"

You can activate 1 of these effects. You can only use 1 "Exchange of Twilight" effect per turn, and only once that turn.
●Send 1 LIGHT Warrior-Type monster from your hand to the Graveyard, then add 1 DARK Warrior-Type monster with the same Level as the sent monster from your Deck to your hand.
● Send 1 DARK Warrior-Type monster from your hand to the Graveyard, then add 1 LIGHT Warrior-Type monster with the same Level as the sent monster from your Deck to your hand.

2. the banishing cost of "BLS - Twilight" still false order:
- banishing LIGHT monster still treated as " Special Summon"
- banishing DARK monster still treated as " Light"

sorry bothering you...

thanks before.... [:smile:]
booyvis2
2013-11-03T18:38:26Z
Originally Posted by: Steeldarkeagel 

The Linux server has not yet been updated so you may get this error if you try and use it before Checkmate updates it.



its on all servers except AI mode
Steeldarkeagel
2013-11-03T18:42:29Z
Can you attach the decks you are having this issue with to a post.
Alistering
2013-11-03T18:44:37Z
Originally Posted by: Percival18 

UserPostedImage

Another update has been released.
-Shadow Specters TCG cards
-Menu bar links added
-Various card database fixes
-Screenshot function added

For more info read the release notes 

Click here to download YGOPRO 1.032.0 V7 



OMG, I love you so much percy, you are so amazing... Anyways, even if v7 is this cool, then I cant figure out how will be cool that 1.033 version. Really, can you please update server chat on 1.033 version? And also, can you please make ygopro like this  in the 1.034 version of ygopro?
Six
  • Six
  • Advanced Member
2013-11-03T18:54:12Z
Thanks Percival...[:clap:]
Ahmed1994
2013-11-03T19:16:11Z
could you just plz add the feature of differant sleeves for both players and menu bg differs from duel? [:angry:]
plzzzzzzzzzzz we all want ygopro to be the best game [:cry:]
this feature exists already in devpro but i really hate ladders [:thumdn:]
All my skin links are now dead
Also it is now useless because field pictures have no pendulum zones (Old Dueling Engine)
Arvine
2013-11-03T19:17:05Z
what is this 'Menu bar links' ?
booyvis2
2013-11-03T19:31:58Z
Originally Posted by: Steeldarkeagel 

Can you attach the decks you are having this issue with to a post.



It is with my noble knight deck

edit: cant find the option for adding files anymore .-.

edit 2: nvrmnd cant add files to my posts in this topic made a new topic with the deck attached in the help section
Tea82
2013-11-03T19:39:17Z
Oh!! That was super fast Percy[:thumbu:] [:clap:] and now impatience people have no any reason to make stupid questions like when you going to release your next update haha!![:laugh:] Also the future of ygopro it seem very good!![:roll:] Already a script manager who make the scripts in order to help the novice programmers to make for sure simply script lua effects realized for the public and still there a big possibility an original based to yugioh tag force series destiny draw been released very soon too!![:tongue:]
Tou
  • Tou
  • Advanced Member
2013-11-03T19:47:07Z
thanks for the nice quick update... :)

only issue with the recently added cards-
If rank up magic astral force is in the graveyard i cannot special summon monsters
Alistering
2013-11-03T19:56:24Z
Originally Posted by: Tea82 

Oh!! That was super fast Percy[:thumbu:] [:clap:] and now impatience people have no any reason to make stupid questions like when you going to release your next update haha!![:laugh:] Also the future of ygopro it seem very good!![:roll:] Already a script manager who make the scripts in order to help the novice programmers to make for sure simply script lua effects realized for the public and still there a big possibility an original based to yugioh tag force series destiny draw been released very soon too!![:tongue:]



OMG, Tea you are only one who agree with me on making this game like tag force series and adding destiny draw.
But dont forget that if the game will be like tag force game then first he needs to make this first:

Anyways, if Konami wont let him to do that for copyright then I'II suggest you as I can pervical bro.
- I'm able to give you once 100.000 dollar (each months 2500 dollar then in 3,5 years you can do that) for your getting copyright.
- Basic programming help
- Forum help (for save little of your time like managing users and their needs).
I can do everything for your this projecy. But at least let me know that do you think do that favor for all of us?
Tea82, also thank you very much for your hard work to percy. Working percy is really so cool. He deserved to worker.
Guys, please dont ignore this post, if Tea82's dream could be real then the game would surpass by a lot even DN
checkmate
2013-11-03T20:35:36Z
checkmate server updated
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
Tea82
2013-11-03T20:45:18Z
Ok calm down Alistering and if you are able to do all these then use it for a good reason in order to help percy and not me lol!![:sleep:] Whatever even if i was able to use your help Alistering now i am already busy with pokemon battle field mode anyway lol!![:tongue:]
jTiKey
2013-11-03T22:43:21Z
Percy, do you still plan adding multi language support?
Bateriemann
2013-11-03T23:09:02Z
Percy added german and spanish language support some time ago.
Bat