YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
VataroSan  
#1 Posted : Monday, October 16, 2017 5:51:31 PM(UTC)
VataroSan

Greetings!

Im meeting the same issues again and again. First of all, Im using a Samsung Galaxy S7.
Deleted all old datas, started to download and after downloading the card image packes ingame I notice (once again) 13.000 cards, while the uneccessary 'Anime' and the new update cards images are totally white! Like what the fuck, I dun think I forgot anything.

Some ideas? Really wanted to use some newer decks on mobile maybe.

Edited by user Monday, October 16, 2017 5:52:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

necrodraco  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 17, 2017 10:52:28 AM(UTC)
necrodraco

Was thanked: 91 time(s) in 64 post(s)
Originally Posted by: VataroSan Go to Quoted Post
Greetings!

Im meeting the same issues again and again. First of all, Im using a Samsung Galaxy S7.
Deleted all old datas, started to download and after downloading the card image packes ingame I notice (once again) 13.000 cards, while the uneccessary 'Anime' and the new update cards images are totally white! Like what the fuck, I dun think I forgot anything.

Some ideas? Really wanted to use some newer decks on mobile maybe.

Hey,

1. This seems to be my Unofficial Update. So please write any questions in these thread. Because the "Android Support and Feedback" is only for the Official one.

2. Did you only let the Ingame downloader download the images? Then you need to download "pics_normal.zip" from my drive or Github(here you need to Download ALL Parts of the zip), unzip it with an Unpacker and place it in the folder "/ygopro". Restart the app completely(hold the home button, "throw" the app out of this menu, and start it again)

3. If you have done the 2. Step, and you can't see images again, go into /android/obb/co.ygopro.ygoproandroid and remove the patch.obb. Restart the App again.

Hope this helps you.
UserPostedImage
Demonsmustdie  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, November 29, 2017 5:31:59 PM(UTC)
Demonsmustdie

Hi
I have downloaded devpro 2 and everything works except i can't see any images of the cards (it uses default art).
I'm play on laptop with window 10.
Can anyone help?