YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
51 Pages«<48495051>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Eerie Code  
#981 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 6:34:53 PM(UTC)
Eerie Code

Italy

Was thanked: 678 time(s) in 448 post(s)
So, at this point we've seen all cards from Extreme Force: some can be done, some require time, some won't be added until the next update, some are so unique that they require even more core updates (hint: those are the "C" card and the "GUY" card). Still, I'll do my best to add as much as possible for now! Guaranteed for today are:
  • Zombino
  • Janshimatsu
  • Desmania Devil
  • Localized Trunade
  • Parthian Shot
  • False Bomb
There might be more, we'll see if I can manage: anything else will be added as usual over the weekend. It might not be in the update immediately after, though: after all, we have VJump spoilers coming tomorrow...
thanks 1 user thanked Eerie Code for this useful post.
Eerie Code  
#982 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 4:28:39 PM(UTC)
Eerie Code

Italy

Reviving the thread for an heads-up: I'll probably be unable to upload the last cards from Legend Duelist today due to personal issues (nothing major, don't worry, mostly work and transport issues leaving me no time to prepare them). I'll upload them tomorrow along with the official numbers for the entire set. Thanks for the patience!
thanks 2 users thanked Eerie Code for this useful post.
marik  
#983 Posted : Monday, November 13, 2017 5:56:13 AM(UTC)
marik

Was thanked: 42 time(s) in 32 post(s)
new cards:
https://ygorganization.com/christmas-trickstar/

https://ygorganization.com/nextycsprize/

Edited by user Monday, November 13, 2017 11:38:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

marik  
#984 Posted : Tuesday, November 14, 2017 5:42:57 AM(UTC)
marik

new trickstars and goukis from Flames of Destruction:

https://ygorganization.com/november-vjump-news/

naily  
#985 Posted : Friday, November 17, 2017 10:14:36 AM(UTC)
naily

Trickstar Bella Madonna looks really nice :)
marik  
#986 Posted : Wednesday, November 22, 2017 12:26:51 AM(UTC)
marik

some cards text has been updated for MR4 ruling :

“The Following Cards With Text that Used to Say ‘Monster Zone or Monster Card Zone’ Now Say ‘Main Monster Zone'”
-Ground Collapse
-Number 57: Tri-Head Dust Dragon
-Needle Wall
-Numbing Grub in the Ice Barrier
-Zany Zebra

“The Following Card with Text that Used to Say ‘field’ Now Say ‘Main Monster Zone'”
-Shifting Shadows
-Wandering Mummy
-Magical Hats

fixed from "Adjacent" to "Adjacent (Horizontal)":
-Storm Shooter
-Rampaging Rhynos
-Alien Infiltrator
-Senet Switch

https://github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017Links/pull/153
RaiZZZ19  
#987 Posted : Wednesday, November 22, 2017 3:20:34 AM(UTC)
RaiZZZ19

Was thanked: 28 time(s) in 27 post(s)
Originally Posted by: marik Go to Quoted Post
some cards text has been updated for MR4 ruling :

“The Following Cards With Text that Used to Say ‘Monster Zone or Monster Card Zone’ Now Say ‘Main Monster Zone'”
-Ground Collapse
-Number 57: Tri-Head Dust Dragon
-Needle Wall
-Numbing Grub in the Ice Barrier
-Zany Zebra

“The Following Card with Text that Used to Say ‘field’ Now Say ‘Main Monster Zone'”
-Shifting Shadows
-Wandering Mummy
-Magical Hats

fixed from "Adjacent" to "Adjacent (Horizontal)":
-Storm Shooter
-Rampaging Rhynos
-Alien Infiltrator
-Senet Switch

https://github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017Links/pull/153

Also some cards are wrongly spelled like d-fusion (wrong) - d - fusion (right), Darklord Ukobach (wrong) - Darklord Ukoback (right)

Also the archtypes listed in the Main Card info is missing on some older cards and some are incomplete like

Speedroid Cards Archtype: Speedroid missing roid as core archtype -> Speedroid|roid
Elemental HERO Archtype: Elemental HERO missing HERO as core archtype -> Elemental HERO|HERO

Also cards that dont have the archtype as part of their name but listed in the text should have in the info as

support like:

Re-Dyce-cle[85704698]
[Trap]
Support: Speedroid

Effect is blah blah blah
cybercatman  
#988 Posted : Wednesday, November 22, 2017 9:41:10 PM(UTC)
cybercatman

France

Was thanked: 268 time(s) in 189 post(s)
Originally Posted by: RaiZZZ19 Go to Quoted Post

Also some cards are wrongly spelled like d-fusion (wrong) - d - fusion (right)

You are wrong on D-Fusion, it don't have space, you can check on the proxy: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/D-Fusion

first point:

Speedroid Cards Archtype: Speedroid missing roid as core archtype -> Speedroid|roid
Elemental HERO Archtype: Elemental HERO missing HERO as core archtype -> Elemental HERO|HERO

Subarchtype don't list the "core" archtype because they are themself part of the "core" archtype
It is a basic concept of how archtype work
speedROID

second point:

Also cards that dont have the archtype as part of their name but listed in the text should have in the info as

support like:

Re-Dyce-cle[85704698]
[Trap]
Support: Speedroid

Effect is blah blah blah

If people are too lazy to write a archtype name in the search/read the card text what can we do?
It would require ton of research and a cdb devoted only to that, and I'm not speaking of the work behind make it work with the game and to keep it up to date
RaiZZZ19  
#989 Posted : Thursday, November 23, 2017 9:58:23 AM(UTC)
RaiZZZ19

Quote:
You are wrong on D-Fusion, it don't have space, you can check on the proxy: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/D-Fusion

Yeah you're right just disregard this.. but last time I checked it have space and having no space its the only odd one among "D - " Spells/Traps so I assumed its the norm.. I mean why do they have to change it now.

Quote:
If people are too lazy to write a archtype name in the search/read the card text what can we do?
It would require ton of research and a cdb devoted only to that, and I'm not speaking of the work behind make it work with the game and to keep it up to date

I did not say include it in the search.. only in the info in the left.. and I know I'm lazy too so I know where you're coming from but I did not say its priority or it should be done in one swoop.. I don't know whose in charge of the cdb but if ever he have time he can update those cards new and old, little by little.
Eerie Code  
#990 Posted : Thursday, November 23, 2017 10:43:07 AM(UTC)
Eerie Code

Italy

Quote:

I did not say include it in the search.. only in the info in the left.. and I know I'm lazy too so I know where you're coming from but I did not say its priority or it should be done in one swoop.. I don't know whose in charge of the cdb but if ever he have time he can update those cards new and old, little by little.
Honestly, I'd still say it's not worth it: we'd have to overhaul the entire structure of the databases for something that in the end would be purely cosmetic, it'd be a lot of work with basically no benefits. Not to mention that you could easily find cards that support a certain archetype simply by searching for that archetype in the search bar, so there's also no practical use for that. Overall, no, it's really not worth it...
cybercatman  
#991 Posted : Thursday, November 23, 2017 10:54:47 AM(UTC)
cybercatman

France

Quote:

even in the right, it is a bit useless since you can just read the text and get what the card support...

also, the info cannot be in the cdb, since if you check the cdb data using SQLite, there is no data collumn to check for the "what this card support"
the archtype are already info of the card itself, and it work only for the archtype that have no conflict with anime original archtype (exemple: "White" or "Red")
Adding that "support list" mean creating a completly new database (or changing completly the way the existing one is made), making the game work with it, having someone checking all the existing cards 1 by 1 ( to create that database data), that mean (at the moment), 8830 official cards, and more than 13800 if you count the "not official" ones

The "archtype name" was added only because the main core added that feature along a dropbox to select the archtype in the zone where we have the "show anime card" checkbox AND the data were already existing
RaiZZZ19  
#992 Posted : Thursday, November 23, 2017 1:21:21 PM(UTC)
RaiZZZ19

Okay I get it.. So the main core have it because it mainly uses a dropbox that includes list of archtypes but Ygopro

Percy dont use it and instead have the show anime cards. So meaning the inclusion of the Special Summon is also

part of the main core..but I don't see also a use for it mainly because there's a filter for that and having those in the

info using the default window cuts the text.. That one I agree is not needed and not really a part of the card stats.

Can these [Special Summon] be hidden too or disabled? like hiding the replacing of archtype dropbox with show

anime cards.
cybercatman  
#993 Posted : Thursday, November 23, 2017 3:09:11 PM(UTC)
cybercatman

France

Okay I get it.. So the main core have it because it mainly uses a dropbox that includes list of archtypes but Ygopro

Percy dont use it and instead have the show anime cards. So meaning the inclusion of the Special Summon is also

part of the main core..but I don't see also a use for it mainly because there's a filter for that and having those in the

info using the default window cuts the text.. That one I agree is not needed and not really a part of the card stats.

Can these [Special Summon] be hidden too or disabled? like hiding the replacing of archtype dropbox with show

anime cards.

you know that "Special summon" is a OFFICIAL card type?
:wall
RaiZZZ19  
#994 Posted : Thursday, November 23, 2017 3:29:40 PM(UTC)
RaiZZZ19

Originally Posted by: cybercatman Go to Quoted Post

anime cards.

you know that "Special summon" is a OFFICIAL card type?
:wall

I know its official but it should not be in the left where the stats are the card is.. Can you see a Special Summon in a real card? Like ex.

Chaos Sorcerer

[Spellcaster/Effect] real card stat -> [Spellcaster|Effect|Special Summon] not even a real stat

It's not in the stats in a real card but in the effect text only :wall

Edited by user Thursday, November 23, 2017 3:35:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

cybercatman  
#995 Posted : Thursday, November 23, 2017 3:40:03 PM(UTC)
cybercatman

France

I know its official but it should not be in the left where the stats are the card is.. Can you see a Special Summon in a real card? Like ex.

Chaos Sorcerer

[Spellcaster/Effect] real card stat -> [Spellcaster|Effect|Special Summon] not even a real stat

I guess you don't know what the "Special summon" type is...
give a look at http://yugioh.wikia.com/...i/Special_Summon_Monster

It don't appear in older proxies because It appeared clearly on cards starting ArcV era
It is like the "Effect" that don't appear on old Union monsters
RaiZZZ19  
#996 Posted : Thursday, November 23, 2017 4:14:55 PM(UTC)
RaiZZZ19

Chaos Sorcerer

It don't appear in older proxies because It appeared clearly on cards starting ArcV era

Well I hardly noticed that when watching Arc-V but it says on the page that its only used in japan and korea as of

yet.. and aren't we using Tcg text? I don't know what to say anymore but at least fix the cutting of text on default

window.
andre060  
#997 Posted : Thursday, November 23, 2017 4:25:03 PM(UTC)
andre060

Was thanked: 67 time(s) in 63 post(s)

Chaos Sorcerer

Well I hardly noticed that when watching Arc-V but it says on the page that its only used in japan and korea as of

yet.. and aren't we using Tcg text? I don't know what to say anymore but at least fix the cutting of text on default

window.

you do notice it type and not card text?
let remove effect from old union they xP

poi
Eerie Code  
#998 Posted : Thursday, November 23, 2017 4:29:42 PM(UTC)
Eerie Code

Italy

window.
There's a difference between using an official translation and omitting an important aspect of the card. [Special Summon] is still a card type, so it should still be used: as andré said, that'd be like removing the Effect type from not-reprinted Unions just because it wasn't explicitly written on their proxy.
RaiZZZ19  
#999 Posted : Thursday, November 23, 2017 4:50:31 PM(UTC)
RaiZZZ19

Originally Posted by: Eerie Code Go to Quoted Post

window.
There's a difference between using an official translation and omitting an important aspect of the card. [Special Summon] is still a card type, so it should still be used: as andré said, that'd be like removing the Effect type from not-reprinted Unions just because it wasn't explicitly written on their proxy.

I did not say I still disagree now did I? but I did say just fix the cutting of text when some cards have long stats that
using default window cuts the text like blue-eyes toon dragon.
marik  
#1000 Posted : Thursday, November 23, 2017 11:49:57 PM(UTC)
marik

Rampaging Rhynos' errata text seems deleted from fixmisc/cdb

I already update it here