YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Utso  
#21 Posted : Thursday, April 02, 2020 9:49:34 PM(UTC)
Utso

Was thanked: 28 time(s) in 26 post(s)
Since I shouldn't keep sticking to the old YGOPro version and missing out on Links forever, and also because Protodermic Evolution is somewhat dependent on the quality of what it is evolving, it's time for a full rework of the very first expansion before moving on.

Ladies and gentlemen, we are on the road to Coming of the Toa Version 2.0. Here are the first two steps:

Version 1.2:Version 1.1:
  • Details: Ta-Koro
  • Design only, no implementation

Still a lot of work to be done, but I believe it will be worth it. As usual, thanks for any input, feedback, etc.
Utso  
#22 Posted : Sunday, August 16, 2020 7:10:41 PM(UTC)
Utso

New release: https://imgur.com/a/nJCNInf

There's a versioning system now, and the first version number in it is 3.12.10. This is simply the result of some rough estimates, so don't read to much into it. Unlike my previous attempts to version the different expansion packs separately, this number applies to all of them, which is probably the better solution since they're meant to work together.

I've also started making some improvements to the opening post so it better reflects this thread's current role as the "main hub" of the project. The idea is that each of the "Released Cards" sections actually shows the latest version of each card in addition to linking to the release albums, but so far I've only actually done it for the new BCOT stuff. Will try to gradually expand that to all of them.
Utso  
#23 Posted : Thursday, October 15, 2020 3:48:29 PM(UTC)
Utso

Onu-Koro is complete (at least for an initial release): https://imgur.com/a/Yylfjdu

Imgur has broken the convenient workaround to its anti-spam measures and so the links in the album no longer work, so here's an additional copy of the relevant ones:
And the demo video:

Recent streamlining of the development and testing process has made it much easier to produce decent quality in less time, so it might be a good idea to start focusing on making the release process run just as nicely. Ideally I'd want to just push to the repositories and have the latest state nicely reflected on a page where I just need to add design notes, but who knows if that can be done without undue amounts of extra work.