YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Nimbusray  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 08, 2020 9:53:22 PM(UTC)
Nimbusray

Hi y'all! does anyone know how to get old flip effect monsters to be targetable by the new ones? I was trying to target 'guard dog', 'whirlwind weasel', 'summoner of illusions', etc with prediction princess coinorma/ tindangle angel/ subterror behemoth fiendess, but they aren't targetable. I'm not sure if I'm missing something with a ruling, or if this is a bug.

Edited by user Tuesday, September 08, 2020 9:55:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: forgot a word

Steeldarkeagel  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 09, 2020 6:13:46 AM(UTC)
Steeldarkeagel

United Kingdom

Was thanked: 1648 time(s) in 1269 post(s)
I don't seem to have this issues myself, could you post more information. This would include where you found this error, what your game version is, and if possible a replay stating when you could not not, for example, summon Summoner of Illusions with Prediction Princess Coinorma's effect.
Nimbusray  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 09, 2020 4:40:38 PM(UTC)
Nimbusray

Originally Posted by: Steeldarkeagel Go to Quoted Post
I don't seem to have this issues myself, could you post more information. This would include where you found this error, what your game version is, and if possible a replay stating when you could not not, for example, summon Summoner of Illusions with Prediction Princess Coinorma's effect.
I have version 5.25.0.5077, it was the file that downloaded from the link in discord. I do not know how to attach a file to this post, I apologize. I have the replay ready and a copy of the decklist to show that there weren't any other cards affecting it.

Nimbusray  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, September 09, 2020 4:44:15 PM(UTC)
Nimbusray

I have version 5.25.0.5077, it was the file that downloaded from the link in discord. I have the replay and a copy of the deck list to show that there weren't any other cards affecting it. I asked the chat and a user mentioned its possibly because the old cards like 'guard dog', 'whirlwind weasel', and 'summoner of illusions' have not received erratas yet that include 'Flip' as a monster ability. The artwork however for all of these cards does, so I was confused by this.

File Attachment(s):
2020-09-09 12-27-10.yrp (1kb) downloaded 0 time(s).
Flip 4.ydk (1kb) downloaded 0 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.
Steeldarkeagel  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, September 09, 2020 5:17:10 PM(UTC)
Steeldarkeagel

United Kingdom

Was thanked: 1648 time(s) in 1269 post(s)
That version number is not the current version this forum is for. We are using EdoPro 38.1.3

You either need to go to the forums of the people who created that version. Or pop along to our discord to obtain our version: https://discord.gg/ygopro-percy
thanks 1 user thanked Steeldarkeagel for this useful post.
Nimbusray  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, September 09, 2020 7:41:38 PM(UTC)
Nimbusray

That version number is not the current version this forum is for. We are using EdoPro 38.1.3

You either need to go to the forums of the people who created that version. Or pop along to our discord to obtain our version: https://discord.gg/ygopro-percy

Thank you! This works much better. I think since you can still play old erratas and treat them as new ones, these older flip monsters would still be viable, so I'm glad this program does that :)