YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
egycno  
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2020 12:21:32 AM(UTC)
egycno

After browsing through the source files for ygopro and ygopro 2, I learned that there are fixed values ​​in them such as card location, card attribute, link marks, card race (warrior, dragon..) and card effects, although some names differ, but the actual difference is in the UI and animation effects. I did not find the duel files in ygopro2 while I realized that the files responsible for the ygopro dueling system are duel.cpp and field.cpp And I noticed that each of them called files that carry a definition for each of the card properties, such as the type of card (ritual, trap, xyz..), type of monster (warrior, dragon..) and field properties (GY, monster zone...), but I did not know otherwise, and neither I know how the lua files are used in the dueling system, nor the file that connects them with the rest of the files, and I did not know how each part in the field is assigned to coordinates for the cards to move through, for example when summoning a monster, how does it move from the hand to the monster zone? What is the general idea that the dueling system works in all versions of Ygopro? I'm a beginner with C ++ and C #, and there aren't enough comments inside the files explaining how they work

I intend to create my own Ygopro version written in another language.
cybercatman  
#2 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2020 3:55:12 PM(UTC)
cybercatman

Was thanked: 270 time(s) in 217 post(s)
the best place to ask would be more likely the original ygopro fork
https://github.com/Fluorohydride/ygopro
They are likely the ones that understand the core the best