YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Maddox  
#1 Posted : Monday, May 13, 2013 4:02:43 AM(UTC)
Maddox

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello everyone, I'm new here and well, I have something interesting that could serve all those who wish to make images of cards to YGOPro or for those who want to make their own proxies. This is the Magic Set Editor, modified by me and dedicated exclusively for the Yu-Gi-Oh!, With can create cards very easily without the need for Adobe Photoshop or GIMP. Sorry for my bad English (I'm using google translator to write this), I'm just a simple Venezuelan who just wanted to bring this.

Image:

UserPostedImage

Features:

- Card fields: Name, text effect, card code, edition, card number.
- Attributes: Fire, Wind, Water, Earth, Dark, Light, Divine, Spell and Trap.
- Card Types: Normal, Effect, Synchro, Fusion, Ritual, Xyz, Dark Synchro, Legendary Dragon, Obelisk, Ra, Slifer, Spell and Traps.
- Monster Types.
- Export Images.
- It has a database of the cards you've done.
- Rarity Text (just go to the bottom right corner, click and select the rarity. Admit that it is only to select the color of the text).
- Also included text fonts in the package.

Update 2:

- Added Anime Dub, Original MSE, Original OCG, Old Standard templates.
- Changed Level, Rank and Dark Level Stars
- The card names have shadow foil
- The Cards have foil (not all)

Issues:

- The Original MSE Template don't have "Kazuki Takahashi" copyright, you can fill that field with this: ©1996 KAZUKI TAKAHASHI

Example:

UserPostedImage

Download:

https://docs.google.com/...WWliRVE/edit?usp=sharing

If you are looking for quality cards in the program go to Edit> Preferences ... > Display> Zoom (500%, high quality) and check the option. You'll notice that the program shows super big cards, now exports the charts as images, and when you're done go back to repeat the steps and put the option in 100%, everything will return to normal size.

Enjoy :)

Thanks to:

- ~ CelticGuard/JUDAS (Card Templates) http://celticguard.deviantart.c...new-style-v1-1-360986360
- ~Karite-Kita-Neko (Japanese Classic) http://karite-kita-neko.deviant...-YGO-Templates-333616439
- ~DaniOcampo1992 (Dub Template) http://daniocampo1992.deviantar...d-PSD-Template-302679338
- YuGiOhMoDDeR (MSE Script Codes)
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia (Cards Artwork)
- Magic Set Editor (Original Program) http://magicseteditor.sourceforge.net/

Edited by user Sunday, July 21, 2013 12:42:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Update for the MSE

thanks 5 users thanked Maddox for this useful post.
JUDAS  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2013 12:17:16 PM(UTC)
JUDAS

Was thanked: 126 time(s) in 31 post(s)
Although your work is amazing, I had stated in the rules of my template (I'm CelticGuard btw) that I don't want people ripping or using parts of my work. :/

Did you even read the terms of use?

TERMS OF USE
Don't reupload/redistribute, link back to this page if required.
Don't rip parts or anything, I can tell when people use my stuff.

I don't know what to do now, I guess I'll let this one stay, because it seems like some work went into it. :)

Next time you use someone else's resources, please do read their conditions of usage. I know I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh or anything, but I still put a lot of effort to make that template what it is now.
Eps  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2013 12:36:27 PM(UTC)
Eps

Was thanked: 247 time(s) in 169 post(s)
I'll give it a go later today and see if I like it better than Yugico (the one issue I have with it is that it creates dark card frames).
Hyper_Storm  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2013 4:05:30 PM(UTC)
Hyper_Storm

Was thanked: 35 time(s) in 29 post(s)
Some fonts look like they could be changed xD
UserPostedImage
Eps  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2013 7:39:13 PM(UTC)
Eps

Was thanked: 247 time(s) in 169 post(s)
Hmm, I don't like the way it stretches the card's name and there's no way to change the font within the program itself. Also, the Level stars are way too bright.
Ericko90  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2013 6:51:22 AM(UTC)
Ericko90

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 14 post(s)
Originally Posted by: JUDAS Go to Quoted Post
Although your work is amazing, I had stated in the rules of my template (I'm CelticGuard btw) that I don't want people ripping or using parts of my work. :/

Did you even read the terms of use?

TERMS OF USE
Don't reupload/redistribute, link back to this page if required.
Don't rip parts or anything, I can tell when people use my stuff.

I don't know what to do now, I guess I'll let this one stay, because it seems like some work went into it. :)

Next time you use someone else's resources, please do read their conditions of usage. I know I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh or anything, but I still put a lot of effort to make that template what it is now.

You still here JUDAS? I thought you already quit..or have you decided to come back? :laugh
Anw that's so kind of you to let him go, it's kinda hard to find proxies nowadays since Jazztc, Dharc, and Eagleone don't seem to continue their projects either :(
Maddox  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, May 22, 2013 10:22:40 PM(UTC)
Maddox

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Sorry for the late response, I am very busy with the University and my internet provider (CANTV really is a bad provider ...) have been "funny" and I have not been able to connect. JUDAS, apology for taking your template, and by really not having paid attention to the conditions, your template was the best I saw and good gave me the idea, now apology again by climb a update à la carte ritual, lacking the text of Kazuki Takahashi. I am seeking your approval to climb a next update to the old template if I may, do not know if you will agree ... With respect to the "star-level" use the wikia which contained good quality, maybe fix it soon when I move out of all my work. Regarding the texts went up the source package, if not, work on all systems (I've just tested on Windows Vista, 7 and 8 and work there). Apology JUDAS Well in conclusion, I should have asked but hey already done the damage, I really like your template and this was to try to facilitate the creation of good images of cards for YGOPro ... and perhaps for personal use proxies. I am still using the Google translator, I need to master the English language.

Edited by user Wednesday, May 22, 2013 10:53:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Arunos  
#8 Posted : Sunday, October 06, 2013 1:38:59 PM(UTC)
Arunos

how do you put the sets into the actual ygopro? sorry for necroing
RaiZZZ19  
#9 Posted : Saturday, October 12, 2013 5:13:42 AM(UTC)
RaiZZZ19

Was thanked: 27 time(s) in 26 post(s)
Can you add Zextra's Templates too.
RaiZZZ19  
#10 Posted : Saturday, October 12, 2013 5:14:57 AM(UTC)
RaiZZZ19

Can you add Zextra's Templates too. And Font color if a card is rare,super rare, ultra rare....
RaiZZZ19  
#11 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2013 7:17:38 AM(UTC)
RaiZZZ19

The original old doesnt have XYZ Frame
RaiZZZ19  
#12 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2013 7:50:23 AM(UTC)
RaiZZZ19

Can you add this frames too. UserPostedImage
And how do we add our own set?