YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Eronan  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 31, 2015 3:13:17 PM(UTC)
Eronan

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 11 post(s)
I created some cards to help support Dragunities and Symphonic Warriors. The Harpie cards were mostly for the Dragunities to be used side by side. However, you can feel free to test the Harpie cards in an actual Harpie deck. Please, tell me how it turns out :P.

Besides, that I have also created 3 Custom Archetypes. One focuses on swarming the field using Pendulum Summon to Synchro Summon quickly, WATER support cards can help this clan as it's a WATER exclusive archetype. The second focuses on using the Banish Zone as a toolbox so you can Xyz Summon, you can combine it with Valhalla as it is an archetype of all Fairy-type monsters. The third also utilizes the banish zone as a toolbox, it focuses on Fusion Summoning its more powerful monsters to overwhelm the opponent.

Shui Archetype: (WATER Spellcaster Swarming Synchro)

Nixaery Archetype: (Banished Fairy-type Xyz)

Clairvoyant Archetype (Controlling Psychic-type Fusion)

Terram Archetype (EARTH Rock Shutdown Tribute)

Tenebrislux Archetype (Reviving Chaos Ritual Archetype)

Geminate Archetype (Double Monster Mayhem)

Revenant Archetype (Return of Swarming Spirits)

Other cards:

The link to the full card pack is here.

Edited by user Thursday, September 03, 2015 1:33:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked Eronan for this useful post.
JMPunk  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 01, 2015 5:05:34 PM(UTC)
JMPunk

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Cool cards... They are really fun to play with...

Just an opinion though...your custom arch type to me is almost next to impossible to win a dual.. I mean their effects are not destructive or burn or anything like that.. And then their atk is 0...

Eronan  
#3 Posted : Friday, April 03, 2015 11:41:36 AM(UTC)
Eronan

They focus mainly on swarming with Pendulum Summons to Synchro Summon stronger monsters o.O? They are also very consistent. Mostly why I kept their ATK to a minimum o.o The Synchro Monsters have higher ATK. I do admit that the only Synchro Monster I ever use is actually Jidlaph and Suo's Kraken. Though I use the others to make sure I at least have a monster that won't most certainly die the next turn if I cannot get the right field and that's mainly Grand Magician of Shui.
Dragunities got 2 cards that allow them to draw 2 with ease (if not, at least Gauntla is easy), and a card that allows them to search for any Winged Beast-type monster. And my Harpies were mainly made to help the Dragunities, I myself am not too sure how well they work with actual Harpies.
Eronan  
#4 Posted : Monday, April 13, 2015 2:32:56 AM(UTC)
Eronan

Updated the Card Pack with Symphonic Warriors and a Shooting Star Dragon abuser. Aquarius' little click twice bug for summoned skill has been fixed.
Eronan  
#5 Posted : Monday, April 13, 2015 2:36:37 AM(UTC)
Eronan

Updated the Card Pack with Symphonic Warriors and a Shooting Star Dragon abuser. Aquarius' little click twice bug for summoned skill has been fixed.

It is the same link as in the original post.

Shooting Star Abuse
Eronan  
#6 Posted : Friday, April 17, 2015 12:40:23 AM(UTC)
Eronan

I've updated the Card Pack with a new archetype called "Nixaery" the archetype is full of Fairy-type, so Fairy-type support cards. They focus on using the banished zone as a toolbox. They can't swarm like Shui, however, aren't as problematic against graveyard disruption depending on how you build it. It is also rather inconsistent compared to the Shui archetype.
The link stays the same as the previous one.
JMPunk  
#7 Posted : Sunday, April 19, 2015 12:47:09 AM(UTC)
JMPunk

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 7 post(s)
The new Archtype is really good... I hope you will keep up the good work..
thanks 1 user thanked JMPunk for this useful post.
Eronan  
#8 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2015 4:25:44 PM(UTC)
Eronan

@JM: Thank you. :)
Well, this will probably be the last update you'll see for this in quite a while. It's a new archetype that focuses on Fusion Summoning. It's completely Psychic-type, however, it doesn't have the same number of cards as the other two archetypes.
They also activate effects when they're banished. Drown can either help or hurt them. As many cards also have effects that require the graveyard. It's more consistent than the Nixaery archetype to a point.

As always, the link remains the same and is in the original post.
Eronan  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, May 12, 2015 12:52:58 PM(UTC)
Eronan

Made Assanna a Tuner and Level 3 to work with the Level 3 Tokens it summons, and gave Shui Undine a condition. Next time, I might weaken Shui and buff Nixaery next time. However, for now there is a new Archetype that locks down on many swarming decks. Zefra-Ice is designed to work with different decks, but have benefits with the Terram archetype.
Terram archetype is also likely to receive a few small tweaks here and there.
So, tell me what you think about them.:)

Edited by user Tuesday, May 12, 2015 12:54:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Eronan  
#10 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2015 12:50:01 PM(UTC)
Eronan

I have completed a new archetype based around Ritual Summoning and I've updated the Shui archetype. The Spell Cards are weaker, and the Synchro Monsters have become Pendulums (except Jidalph). I've also added in a few extra cards such as a Rank-Up-Magic and a Speed Spell Rank-Up-Magic. A Pendulum Delta Accel Synchro that goes up to Pendulum Scale 13.
I've added in a few new cards for Nixaery, and Will-O has become a Pendulum card. The Pendulums aren't actually there to Special Summon but rather to add in extra field effects. Sareen becomes a lower Athena, and Will-O allows you to draw a bit more. Nixaery Banishment gives you a Harpie's Feather Duster.
This was a rather large update with 26 cards added to the pack. So, I may actually add in a new Pack called an 'Extra Pack' to keep in everything that is not a part of my archetypes.

Edited by user Thursday, June 11, 2015 12:50:52 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Eronan  
#11 Posted : Thursday, July 02, 2015 7:58:36 AM(UTC)
Eronan

Really, really small update. I found big bugs for "The Grand Suo". So they've all been fixed now. Both the full Card Pack and the Extra Pack have been updated. Nothing else was added.
FTON  
#12 Posted : Thursday, July 02, 2015 12:09:47 PM(UTC)
FTON

Was thanked: 341 time(s) in 291 post(s)
Nice Cards, are these Scripted?
KettouRyuujin  
#13 Posted : Friday, July 03, 2015 7:08:35 PM(UTC)
KettouRyuujin

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Potent Clairvoyant Hellburn mentions "Chiromac"... this a future archetype or just a typo?
Eronan  
#14 Posted : Friday, July 17, 2015 5:43:06 AM(UTC)
Eronan

Typo XP, definitely a typo. I was in the stage of thinking what I should call the archetype. I thought to do with Chiromancy.
In any case, thanks for telling me will fix.

Edited by user Friday, July 17, 2015 5:44:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Michael Lawrence Dee  
#15 Posted : Sunday, July 19, 2015 1:02:33 AM(UTC)
Michael Lawrence Dee

Was thanked: 1337 time(s) in 1077 post(s)
I'll check your cards. Do you want them included in the to-be released Custom Server?
Now this is how I play:
Eronan  
#16 Posted : Friday, July 24, 2015 10:44:52 PM(UTC)
Eronan

That would be wonderful, thank you. I'd really like them to be in the custom server. In any case, if card IDs start conflicting with others you can put them into a more orderly fashion if you'd like.
Michael Lawrence Dee  
#17 Posted : Sunday, July 26, 2015 5:07:22 AM(UTC)
Michael Lawrence Dee

Originally Posted by: Eronan Go to Quoted Post
That would be wonderful, thank you. I'd really like them to be in the custom server. In any case, if card IDs start conflicting with others you can put them into a more orderly fashion if you'd like.

So you're using random ids? Please a card number set like 344000XXX or 51100XXXX.
Above are examples, and are used, think of a new one.
Now this is how I play:
Eronan  
#18 Posted : Sunday, July 26, 2015 6:49:24 AM(UTC)
Eronan

Actually, all of my Card IDs are 9[XXXXXXXX]. Normally YGOPro seems only only have 8 digit IDs, I have 9 Digit IDs (except Anime ones, but they start with 1). Though in the most part they shouldn't conflict with real YGOPro cards, I'm not as sure about other custom cards.
In any case, I'm trying to update the card sets. But I can't 'replace' my files on mediafire. :/ Everytime I drop it in, it skips past the message as if it knew what I wanted. Even though it obviously doesn't, as I've been pressing replace every time .-. Would you happen to know of a way to get past this? If not, I'll just try using onedrive or something along those lines.
Michael Lawrence Dee  
#19 Posted : Sunday, July 26, 2015 6:53:29 AM(UTC)
Michael Lawrence Dee

Originally Posted by: Eronan Go to Quoted Post
Actually, all of my Card IDs are 9[XXXXXXXX]. Normally YGOPro seems only only have 8 digit IDs, I have 9 Digit IDs (except Anime ones, but they start with 1). Though in the most part they shouldn't conflict with real YGOPro cards, I'm not as sure about other custom cards.
In any case, I'm trying to update the card sets. But I can't 'replace' my files on mediafire. :/ Everytime I drop it in, it skips past the message as if it knew what I wanted. Even though it obviously doesn't, as I've been pressing replace every time .-. Would you happen to know of a way to get past this? If not, I'll just try using onedrive or something along those lines.

Don't worry, I'll reupload them myself along with text, bug, etc. fixes.
Now this is how I play:
Eronan  
#20 Posted : Sunday, July 26, 2015 9:28:26 AM(UTC)
Eronan

Alright all the Packs have been updated. Links are in the top comment. They should be the same links as last time. In any case, I've added in 2 new Mist Valley cards. It turns out that mediafire, decides to check and if it's the exact same they assume that you want a duplicate. So now, I know what to do when that little happening pops up.