YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
314 Pages«<310311312313314>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
FiL.LiP  
#6221 Posted : Thursday, April 19, 2018 11:53:25 PM(UTC)
FiL.LiP

Was thanked: 68 time(s) in 64 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Michael Lawrence Dee Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FiL.LiP Go to Quoted Post
I refuse. There is no logical reason to keep "Pre-Errata" above "Anime".

Pre-Errata is in the level of illegal. They were official, but not for tournament play and was released by Konami.

That's something I wanted to understand. Who determined this? All this is a scheme of you, scripters of YGOPro. Don't treat it as if it were something "legal".

Konami doesn't recognize "Pre-Errata" cards as official or even "illegal" cards. If a player cannot OR wants to get the current form, such cards should be considered with the effects they currently have. They were official cards one day, no more.

It's just a special addition (customization) of YGOPro.
You can find "Anime Cards" (Anime Only) in official franchise games, but will never be seen "Pre-Errata".

Nope, in games, they call them "Game-exclusive cards", not the Anime, they are treated the same way as OCG/TCG cards. Heck, the latest one with localization TF5 have the Category in Deck Edit as "Game Exclusive". Pre-Errata are never added as they're no longer considered official for tournament play, but technically if played irl, they would just be played as if they received an errata.

I don't know why you said so. I think you understood what I meant. At least I hope you have understood.
I just used a more casual term: "Anime Cards" (Anime Only) = "Game-exclusive cards". That doesn't change ANYTHING I said.
→ If add versions of Anime to YGOPro, such cards should work as demonstrated in Anime. Otherwise they aren't Anime cards.
Michael Lawrence Dee  
#6222 Posted : Thursday, April 19, 2018 11:59:55 PM(UTC)
Michael Lawrence Dee

Philippines

Was thanked: 1333 time(s) in 1076 post(s)
I refuse. There is no logical reason to keep "Pre-Errata" above "Anime".

Pre-Errata is in the level of illegal. They were official, but not for tournament play and was released by Konami.

That's something I wanted to understand. Who determined this? All this is a scheme of you, scripters of YGOPro. Don't treat it as if it were something "legal".

Konami doesn't recognize "Pre-Errata" cards as official or even "illegal" cards. If a player cannot OR wants to get the current form, such cards should be considered with the effects they currently have. They were official cards one day, no more.

Pre-Errata is a literal set of words. Pre being a prefix for before and errata meaning errata or the change in ruling/text/effect with a functional change. They were official then, and we will allow their usage until now.

It's just a special addition (customization) of YGOPro.
You can find "Anime Cards" (Anime Only) in official franchise games, but will never be seen "Pre-Errata".

Nope, in games, they call them "Game-exclusive cards", not the Anime, they are treated the same way as OCG/TCG cards. Heck, the latest one with localization TF5 have the Category in Deck Edit as "Game Exclusive". Pre-Errata are never added as they're no longer considered official for tournament play, but technically if played irl, they would just be played as if they received an errata.

I don't know why you said so. I think you understood what I meant. At least I hope you have understood.
I just used a more casual term: "Anime Cards" (Anime Only) = "Game-exclusive cards". That doesn't change ANYTHING I said.

This isn't much of an attempt to contradict what I said. It's more of just ignorance.
Now this is how I play:
FiL.LiP  
#6223 Posted : Friday, April 20, 2018 2:41:29 PM(UTC)
FiL.LiP

This isn't much of an attempt to contradict what I said. It's more of just ignorance.

AHAUAHAUAHAUAHAUAHAU! :lol :lol :lol
→ If add versions of Anime to YGOPro, such cards should work as demonstrated in Anime. Otherwise they aren't Anime cards.
andre060  
#6224 Posted : Friday, April 20, 2018 3:17:25 PM(UTC)
andre060

Was thanked: 77 time(s) in 73 post(s)

AHAUAHAUAHAUAHAUAHAU! :lol :lol :lol

joys of a douchbag that alway want to be right and never accept other opnions, neat, what about to make you own sim here you can choice how things works?

poi
Yehonatan  
#6225 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2018 6:03:18 AM(UTC)
Yehonatan

Israel

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_City_Rules
Battle City (Spell Card)
Players must play with a Deck of at least forty cards, with at least one rare card in it.
◾ Players begin with 4000 Life Points.
◾ Players can only have up to 6 cards in his or her hand unless the card "Infinite Cards" is in play on his/her side of the field.
Players have a maximum of five minutes to think during their turn.
◾ One Normal Summon is allowed per player per turn. Monsters can be Summoned in face-up Attack Position, face-up Defense Position or face-down Defense Position.
◾ Level 4 or below monsters can be Summoned during a Normal Summon.
◾ Level 5-6 monsters needed one Tribute in order to Normal Summon.
◾ Level 7-9 monsters required two Tributes to Normal Summon.
◾ Level 10+ monsters required three Tributes to normal summon (e.g "The Winged Dragon of Ra", Level 10).
◾ When a Fusion Monster is Tributed, that monster is counted as a number of monsters equal to the number of Fusion Material Monsters that were used.
◾ Fusion Monsters must wait one turn after they are Summoned before they can attack, though the "Quick Attack" card can be used to circumvent this.
◾ Certain cards that enabled players to Special Summon one specific Type of monster(s) can affect both sides of the field ("Dark Magic Curtain" and "The Flute of Summoning Dragon", for example).
◾ Players were not allowed to use two or more Magic Cards of the same name that increase a card's ATK points within the same turn.
◾ The opponent can activate a card or card effect before the turn player draws a card during their Draw Phase.
◾ If a monster is offered as a Tribute by the effect of another card while being attacked by an opponent's monster, the enemy's attack is negated.
◾ Replays are not an established mechanic. While a direct attack is occurring because the attacked player controls no monsters, if the attacked player adds a monster to their side of the field, that monster intercepts the attack; if a monster is targeted for an attack, but it leaves the field before damage calculation, the attack ends.
◾ Players can Set Field Spell Cards in their Spell & Trap Card Zones but when they activate them, they get moved to the Field Card Zone.
◾ Field Spell Cards can be activated during the Battle Phase.
◾ A non-Quick Play Spell Card can be activated during the Battle Phase.
◾ A Set non-Quick Play Spell Card can be activated during your opponent's turn.
◾ When a Spell or Trap is destroyed by a card effect, it is negated even if the card that destroyed the Spell/Trap doesn't negate its effects.
◾ A monster that becomes an Equip Card is treated as both a monster and an Equip Card.
◾ Effects that require the player and the opponent to have cards in their hand can be activated even if one of the players has no cards in their hand.
◾ Tokens do not take up a Monster Zone.
◾ When a Token is Summoned, it becomes the attack target instead.
◾ When a card is sent to the Graveyard, it is sent to the controller's Graveyard, not the owner's.

https://yugiohfreakster....cal-Hats-Anime-450822303
Spell / Quick-Play
Activate only when a face-up Spellcaster-Type monster you control is targeted for an attack by an opponent’s monster, or opponent's card effect, and if you control 4 or less monsters. Special Summon "Magical Hat Tokens" (Spellcaster-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) until you control 4 monsters. Then, rearrange all monsters you control to face-down Defense Position. (Your opponent must select a new target.) "Magical Hat Tokens" cannot be Tributed. You can destroy 1 "Magical Hat Token" you control to Set 1 Spell/Trap Card in Defense Position as a monster (ATK 0/DEF 0), then rearrange all face-down Defense Position monsters you control. While you control a "Magical Hat Token", you cannot control more than 4 cards. If your opponent attacks a Set Spell/Trap Card you control, activate that card immediately. If the timing is wrong, negate the activation and destroy that card. When the targeted Spellcaster-Type monster leaves the field, is flipped face-up, or targeted by an opponent’s card effect, switch it back to the battle position it was before this card effect was activated. Afterwards destroy all "Magical Hat Tokens" you control, then place all Set Spell/Trap Cards from your Monster Card Zones in your Spell & Trap Card Zones.

https://yugiohfreakster....Magic-Cylinder-462014380
Trap / Normal
Activate only when your opponent's monster attacks while you control a Spellcaster-Type monster. Negate the attack and destroy the attacking monster. Then, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monster's ATK.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/...i/Diffusion_Wave-Motion_(anime)
Pay 1000 Life Points. Select 1 Level 7 or higher Spellcaster-Type monster on your side of the field. During this turn, only the selected monster can attack and it attacks all monsters on your opponent's side of the field. The effects of Effect Monsters destroyed by the selected monster in battle cannot be activated.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Quick_Attack
A Fusion Monster can attack the turn it was fused.

NassX  
#6226 Posted : Tuesday, May 08, 2018 9:37:07 PM(UTC)
NassX

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 42 post(s)
yuseilight  
#6227 Posted : Thursday, May 17, 2018 2:58:46 PM(UTC)
yuseilight

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Transaction Rollback

You need to add another effect

"You can banish this card from your GY and pay half your LP, then target 1 Normal Trap in your GY; this effect becomes that Normal Trap's activated effect." https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Transaction_Rollback

And First Efect is wrong work in ygopro..It should target in opponent's graveyard.But It targets my graveyard..Wrong

Edited by user Thursday, May 17, 2018 4:25:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

ooiu  
#6228 Posted : Saturday, May 19, 2018 5:36:12 AM(UTC)
ooiu

Could you add https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Rainbow_Dragon_(anime)

It's similar to the real life card, but has the difference of sending all crystal beast cards to increase atk instead of just monsters.
FiL.LiP  
#6229 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 4:54:08 AM(UTC)
FiL.LiP

cybercatman  
#6230 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 1:53:52 PM(UTC)
cybercatman

Was thanked: 243 time(s) in 190 post(s)
• New requests:

let's answer them one by one:

- Catapult Turtle (later_anime) => 100% same effect as the Pre errata = already ingame
- Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End => 100% same effect as the Pre errata = already ingame
- Destiny HERO - Disk Commander => 100% same effect as the Pre errata = already ingame
- Sinister Serpent => 100% same effect as the Pre errata = already ingame
- Cyber Angel Benten => 100% same effect as the VG version = already ingame
- Cyber Angel Dakini => 100% same effect as the VG version = already ingame
- Cyber Angel Idaten => 100% same effect as the VG version = already ingame
- Cyber Blader ("later anime version) => 100% same effect as the Pre errata = already ingame
- Berserker Soul => ok
- Future Fusion ("later anime version) => 100% same effect as the Pre errata = already ingame
- Machine Angel Ritual => 100% same effect as the VG version = already ingame, but your"request" made me noticed that it is weaker than the ocg version on all points (ocg can exceed the level and have a additional effect, not even the art justifie that it is still in game), so it will be removed
- Necrovalley => 100% same effect as the Pre errata = already ingame
- Toon Kingdom => 100% same effect as the VG version = already ingame
- Crush Card Virus ("later anime version) => 100% same effect as the Pre errata = already ingame
- Ring of Destruction => 100% same effect as the Pre errata = already ingame
- Chain Resonator => weaker on all points compared to the ocg version
- Mirror Resonator => would need to do some check because the way they word the anime version seem strange
- Red Nova => 100% same effect as the VG version = already ingame
- T.G. Striker => ok
- Goyo Guardian => 100% same effect as the Pre errata = already ingame
- Dark Flattop => The VG version is the same without the restriction of summoning only Sky fire
- Dark Diviner => ok
- Frozen Fitzgerald => The VG version is the same, without the restriction that it have to have battled this specific monster
- Underground Arachnid => ok
- Zeman the Ape King => as as the VG version
- Scrum Force => 100% same effect as the VG version = already ingame
- Wiretap => 100% same effect as the VG version = already ingame
- Cyber Angel Natasha => ok
- Machine Angel Absolute Ritual => ok
- Test Fusion => nobody understand how that card should work (fusing 2 monster to summon that don't list those materials?), so it is considered "unimplementable"
- Salamangreat Emerald Eagle => upload soon
- Rise of the Salamangreat => upload soon
- Link Fire's Return => upload soon
- Flexible Tentacluster
- Cyberse Shatter => cannot be implemented
- Drop Frame Wedge => Need to be reuploaded, lost in the mac crash mess
- Link Short => Need to be reuploaded, lost in the mac crash mess
- Sunavalon Bloom => Need to be reuploaded, lost in the mac crash mess apparently
- Sunbloom Doom
- Egg Clutch
- Morley's Shield => Need to be reuploaded, lost in the mac crash mess apparently
FiL.LiP  
#6231 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2018 4:17:56 AM(UTC)
FiL.LiP

Amen! Thank you for the information! Now I know which card can't be implemented and thus stop with the request.

Originally Posted by: cybercatman Go to Quoted Post
100% same effect as the Pre errata = already ingame

Cards with the tag of video-game or "pre-errata" shouldn't be prioritized above the Anime versions (much less the latter). But, ok, I don't want to restart the same discussion as before.

Machine Angel Ritual => 100% same effect as the VG version = already ingame, but your"request" made me noticed that it is weaker than the ocg version on all points (ocg can exceed the level and have a additional effect, not even the art justifie that it is still in game), so it will be removed

Wow, I'm surprised! In my view, this card should have been removed from the game years ago. But I didn't imagine that an exclusive Anime version could be removed because is "very weak compared to the original version".

In fact, I prefer the original versions (TCG) than the anime versions. But I requested the anime versions of these cards just to maintain uniformity in the (accurate) Character Decks . Sincerely? No need to waste time adding them. I'll edit the list.

Test Fusion => nobody understand how that card should work (fusing 2 monster to summon that don't list those materials?), so it is considered "unimplementable"

There is only one method to properly summon a "Gladiator Beast" Fusion Monster: return to the Deck the material monsters that are in the field (Polymerization isn't used). But 'Test Fusion' was created to circumvent this rule. The anime proxy is clear:

Fusion Summon 1 "Gladiator Beast" Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, ignoring its Summoning conditions, using monsters from your hand as Fusion Materials.

With this card it is allowed to summon a "Gladiator Beast" Fusion Monster using the material monsters that are in the hand. For Heraklinos, per example, three GB of the hand with at least 1 Laquari are used.

Perhaps Beast-Eyes Pendulum Dragon can be used as a model, due to the different method of Summoning (two different possibilities that are similar to this case involving GB and Test Fusion).

- Salamangreat Emerald Eagle => upload soon
- Rise of the Salamangreat => upload soon
- Link Fire's Return => upload soon
- Drop Frame Wedge => Need to be reuploaded, lost in the mac crash mess
- Link Short => Need to be reuploaded, lost in the mac crash mess
- Sunavalon Bloom => Need to be reuploaded, lost in the mac crash mess apparently
- Morley's Shield => Need to be reuploaded, lost in the mac crash mess apparently

Great!

- Flexible Tentacluster
- Sunbloom Doom
- Egg Clutch

Then?
cybercatman  
#6232 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2018 8:48:39 AM(UTC)
cybercatman

Cards with the tag of video-game or "pre-errata" shouldn't be prioritized above the Anime versions (much less the latter).

First, Anime will always have less priority than video games or Pre errata since those were "released in a official media usable by IRL users" by konami
Second it is just a OT/Category, it is don't change anything on the card itself or the script, adding those would just create 2 cards 100% the same just because you have a problem with the category
It is the same idea as not adding a "anime version" that is 100% the same as the OCG version

There is only one method to properly summon a "Gladiator Beast" Fusion Monster: return to the Deck the material monsters that are in the field (Polymerization isn't used). But 'Test Fusion' was created to circumvent this rule. The anime proxy is clear:

Fusion Summon 1 "Gladiator Beast" Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, ignoring its Summoning conditions, using monsters from your hand as Fusion Materials.

With this card it is allowed to summon a "Gladiator Beast" Fusion Monster using the material monsters that are in the hand. For Heraklinos, per example, three GB of the hand with at least 1 Laquari are used.

Perhaps Beast-Eyes Pendulum Dragon can be used as a model, due to the different method of Summoning (two different possibilities that are similar to this case involving GB and Test Fusion).

Except that we don't have the text of the proxy, even with trying really hard, the text is really too small to be readable, the text on pedia is a "reconstruction"
Beside It don't explain how Sanders was able to summon Gladiator beast tamer (that require 2 level 5+ Gladiator beast) by fusion Test Ape and Test Tiger

Wow, I'm surprised! In my view, this card should have been removed from the game years ago. But I didn't imagine that an exclusive Anime version could be removed because is "very weak compared to the original version".

It is more that It was not noticed until now
Also it is not because it is "very weak" that it will be removed, but because the ocg version is better on all points (materials used, optional protection effect) and it can be used as a perfect replacement (if you want to restrict yourself on the material tributed and the protection effect)

Then?

Well, "will be done when someone is free?"
nothing much I can says beside that, since there is nobody working on those atm
FiL.LiP  
#6233 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2018 2:29:20 PM(UTC)
FiL.LiP

it is just a OT/Category, it is don't change anything on the card itself or the script, adding those would just create 2 cards 100% the same just because you have a problem with the category

I can't understand. I mean... I even get it, but I disagree. But do you want to know? This all is silliness.

(...) we don't have the text of the proxy, even with trying really hard, the text is really too small to be readable, the text on pedia is a "reconstruction"
Beside It don't explain how Sanders was able to summon Gladiator beast tamer (that require 2 level 5+ Gladiator beast) by fusion Test Ape and Test Tiger

Really... By the image of the card maybe the text is a bit more detailed in relation to "reconstruction". We know how there is parsimony about the cards texts, so it probably explains that "Test" monsters can be used instead of "Gladiator Beasts" for that Fusion Summon.

In my opinion, the current Wikia text could be adopted without problems as has already occurred with some cards. But I understand the trouble and will remove the card from the list.

Then?

That is always your answer. Okay, no one is forced to do anything. But if there are VARIOUS scripters then someone should be in charge of doing something. The best answer would be: "I'll check if anyone can add the card." xD

Edited by moderator Wednesday, May 23, 2018 2:34:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

cybercatman  
#6234 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2018 2:52:33 PM(UTC)
cybercatman

Then?

That is always your answer. Okay, no one is forced to do anything. But if there are VARIOUS scripters then someone should be in charge of doing something. The best answer would be: "I'll check if anyone can add the card." xD

Well, it is the answer because it is the reality XP
If you check, MLD is mostly busy dealing with bugs
I and 2-3 try to make a few new cards between 2 bugs
There is "a lot of scripters"
but if you check, there is not that many really active lately
QueenNora  
#6235 Posted : Sunday, May 27, 2018 10:19:05 PM(UTC)
QueenNora

Not sure how I'm supposed to go about requesting a card because I was shut down before but can I request the manga versions of big Saturn and light and darkness dragon?
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/The_Big_Saturn_(manga)
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Light_and_Darkness_Dragon_(manga)

Edited by user Sunday, May 27, 2018 10:23:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Anselmo375  
#6236 Posted : Tuesday, May 29, 2018 10:50:07 AM(UTC)
Anselmo375

Send me the expansion for android😊
Anselmo375  
#6237 Posted : Tuesday, May 29, 2018 10:55:02 AM(UTC)
Anselmo375

And have a CC cards in android version?🤔
CC critical eyes,critical overlay,critical tuning..
Michael Lawrence Dee  
#6238 Posted : Tuesday, May 29, 2018 1:53:02 PM(UTC)
Michael Lawrence Dee

Philippines

Was thanked: 1333 time(s) in 1076 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Anselmo375 Go to Quoted Post
And have a CC cards in android version?🤔
CC critical eyes,critical overlay,critical tuning..

There aren't any Anime Cards in Android. No one knows if they'll ever receive them.
Now this is how I play:
Lord Orochimaru  
#6239 Posted : Friday, June 01, 2018 11:52:08 AM(UTC)
Lord Orochimaru

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
YuseiDudo  
#6240 Posted : Monday, June 04, 2018 7:05:31 PM(UTC)
YuseiDudo

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 2 post(s)