YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
320 Pages«<316317318319320>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
cybercatman  
#6341 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 1:16:03 PM(UTC)
cybercatman

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 5/15/2013(UTC)
Posts: 1,272
France

Thanks: 5 times
Was thanked: 254 time(s) in 201 post(s)
Originally Posted by: servetss Go to Quoted Post
you are right @cybercatman so there is nothing to say but starving venemy lethal dose manga version can be added to the game plus stats and scale ara not missing. can be seen exactly but there is no pendulum efffect because it was not used as pendulum.

the def is def 2000 atk 2800
scale lvl 1
dragon lvl 8


It have full stats NOW because it got the ocg version
when it was showed in the manga, it did not had those stats
servetss  
#6342 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 2:21:43 PM(UTC)
servetss

Rank: Member

Joined: 2/20/2019(UTC)
Posts: 44

cybercatman

https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_ARC-V_-_Scale_031?fbclid=IwAR1GF5L4EADIbMSxk92z3wKiATt_MjU3Lwqc-bogK2NJ5v00RjGG1E3KmYw

How to Starving Venemy Lethal Dose Dragon with full statistics. I am looking at the arc v manga 31 section, but the effects are not already processed according to the tgg version. The card is already both tgg and anime version or manga version. already tgg version is not the actual effect of the card. the two are completely different.

secondly starving venemy lethal dose dragon which took ogg version because of why.
cybercatman  
#6343 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 2:52:18 PM(UTC)
cybercatman

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 5/15/2013(UTC)
Posts: 1,272
France

Thanks: 5 times
Was thanked: 254 time(s) in 201 post(s)
I repeat it again:
When it was showed in the manga, they did not showed it’s def or it its scale value (being a pendulum was only hinted by a trap that need a pendulum monster on the field)
So we could not add it at that time
Info that got fully known with the premium pack release (several month after its apparition)
It will be added, when someone find time to do it
servetss  
#6344 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 2:58:48 PM(UTC)
servetss

Rank: Member

Joined: 2/20/2019(UTC)
Posts: 44

okay @cybercatman but remember also other new cards too exemple pendulum match or pendulum sharp strike or suprise fusion

now im giong if i find anytihing new again i will write to you
baseya1  
#6345 Posted : Sunday, March 17, 2019 5:17:48 PM(UTC)
baseya1

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 3/17/2019(UTC)
Posts: 1

https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Fortune_Lady_Earth_(anime)
https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Infernity_Bishop_(manga)
https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Infernity_Beetle_(anime)

last 5ds cards request, i'd highly appreciate when you guys add them. I would be really really Grateful ^^
servetss  
#6346 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 7:01:00 AM(UTC)
servetss

Rank: Member

Joined: 2/20/2019(UTC)
Posts: 44

@cybercatman

stats def fixed. and why tcgg version was addded instead of addin manga version


https://yugioh.fandom.co...i/EnterMate_Turntrooper_(manga)
servetss  
#6347 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 8:43:45 AM(UTC)
servetss

Rank: Member

Joined: 2/20/2019(UTC)
Posts: 44

@cybercatman

can you answer when i first looked at the turn-trooper the card had only 3 effect.
now we have two effect with tcg versioj
im asking now why you have changed the arc v manga 42 episode used in the effects, or add tcg version as reference to manga version. because when i look a the page i can no enter more precisely even the card is deleted
cybercatman  
#6348 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 12:16:59 PM(UTC)
cybercatman

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 5/15/2013(UTC)
Posts: 1,272
France

Thanks: 5 times
Was thanked: 254 time(s) in 201 post(s)
seriously... asking once is enough, spamming will only end up annoying me, at worst edit the first message

first, OCG will ALWAYS have priority as it is the official stuff

next, I repeat it regularly:
- We are not the yugioh Fandom, we don't deal with their pages/problem/errors, if you have problem, go ask them directly
- use Yugipedia instead
servetss  
#6349 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 1:03:21 PM(UTC)
servetss

Rank: Member

Joined: 2/20/2019(UTC)
Posts: 44

@cybercatman i saying again.

you are giving me annoying im asking u questions thhis all i have to do as of you were adding a card it really evolved into something different from the card. you are telling that im going to go into yugipedia this turntrooper card doesnt exist there.

the second one is the one who added an incorrect card i just told you my thoughts. if fandom made a mistake you need fix it so before you add that card to the game chance that effect text adn write exactly the 3 effects that are in anime. yo are not even doing. while i wait for the manga card you dont add the manga card by discrupting me again.
eagle ignition as well as no tcg version. anyway man you are always frigtened i dont have a word to say to you and im goin tou leave you writing you already have an answer to each question thorugh what you do is to cover up your incompetence

we just wanted a card you are already a sreenless script to even make it

thats what i can tell you leave this job immediately you do not deserve it take care good bye
cybercatman  
#6350 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 1:30:23 PM(UTC)
cybercatman

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 5/15/2013(UTC)
Posts: 1,272
France

Thanks: 5 times
Was thanked: 254 time(s) in 201 post(s)
Originally Posted by: servetss Go to Quoted Post
@cybercatman i saying again.

you are giving me annoying im asking u questions thhis all i have to do as of you were adding a card it really evolved into something different from the card. you are telling that im going to go into yugipedia this turntrooper card doesnt exist there.

the second one is the one who added an incorrect card i just told you my thoughts. if fandom made a mistake you need fix it so before you add that card to the game chance that effect text adn write exactly the 3 effects that are in anime. yo are not even doing. while i wait for the manga card you dont add the manga card by discrupting me again.
eagle ignition as well as no tcg version. anyway man you are always frigtened i dont have a word to say to you and im goin tou leave you writing you already have an answer to each question thorugh what you do is to cover up your incompetence

we just wanted a card you are already a sreenless script to even make it

thats what i can tell you leave this job immediately you do not deserve it take care good bye


"it don't exist in pedia"
did you even tried?
https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Performapal_Turntrooper
https://yugipedia.com/wiki/EnterMate_Turntrooper_(manga)
it took me exactly 10 seconds in total to get both pages

and again
WE HAVE NO RELATION WITH FANDOM

It is not my job to fix fandom errors, I said it several time

as having answer, it is not to "cover my incompetence" like you are saying, but it is because you don't even bother reading what I'm posting, I have to repeat everything several time

I did not added Turn Trooper manga as soon as the OCG stats were revealed, "it the eeeeend of the world :cry" ...
Hey, suprise, Percy staff are not paid, they are all voluntary, they do it when they have free time, and most of the scripter are busy nowadays
Even more when we are just out of Vjump week, 37 ocg cards to add, test, check reports, fix....
Sorry if nobody bothered adding a manga card that is all but iconic (even OCG think that as it is a subscription bonus) that is 99% the same as the ocg version when everyone was busy either with IRL or higher priority stuff


If you want, you can make your own ygopro, like that you would be able to add the cards you want yourself (and like that, you would be able to see if we are really "incompetent")
everything you need is here: https://github.com/Fluorohydride
servetss  
#6351 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 2:48:19 PM(UTC)
servetss

Rank: Member

Joined: 2/20/2019(UTC)
Posts: 44

@cybercatman

look man, i"ve read you all the things you wrote . for exeample you said it took 10 seconds to find the manga version of the turn trooper but when i clicked it it takes me to the tcg version so u still lying.
secondly secondly i have written to you all the time that it is not added a stat or a missing card because the games ddoesnt belong to you if you are responsible for adding the cards the fandom family is to add the correct text to each of the cards shwon in the anime and manga if you are playing these cards to add them to the players to offer them. thats why i always asked you. now im going to ask fandom
cybercatman  
#6352 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 3:07:47 PM(UTC)
cybercatman

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 5/15/2013(UTC)
Posts: 1,272
France

Thanks: 5 times
Was thanked: 254 time(s) in 201 post(s)
Originally Posted by: servetss Go to Quoted Post
@cybercatman

look man, i"ve read you all the things you wrote . for exeample you said it took 10 seconds to find the manga version of the turn trooper but when i clicked it it takes me to the tcg version so u still lying.
secondly secondly i have written to you all the time that it is not added a stat or a missing card because the games ddoesnt belong to you if you are responsible for adding the cards the fandom family is to add the correct text to each of the cards shwon in the anime and manga if you are playing these cards to add them to the players to offer them. thats why i always asked you. now im going to ask fandom


yeah, yeah, I'm lying, and I'm making up the following pic :lol
lookatthat


Again, I repeated enough time in the forum recently, we are not related to Fandom/wikia (that lost a lot of his staff when they left fandom to create yugipedia quite a while ago, it is why we are redirecting people to pedia now)

I work on ygopro Percy (when I have time), I script the anime cards missing to add them
I know when a card text is released in ocg (and we even have someone that translate stuff so we start to work even before Ygorg post their version), and so I know when a cards is getting the missing info, but it don't mean I have the time to make it the next few seconds that it was released in ocg
We have to give priority to stuff
If you give me the choice "what do you want on: an anime original card that was not released yet or a card that is 99% the same as the ocg or checking bug report to fix stuff", obviously I'll give priority to original stuff or bug report
servetss  
#6353 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 3:16:14 PM(UTC)
servetss

Rank: Member

Joined: 2/20/2019(UTC)
Posts: 44

@cybercatman a lot to say but the question does not end so i end up here im sure you!il be adding the card when u have times however the turntrooper cards is faulty and has beend replaced the latter could be added to the tccg version of how this card is available in the realese
cybercatman  
#6354 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 3:19:42 PM(UTC)
cybercatman

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 5/15/2013(UTC)
Posts: 1,272
France

Thanks: 5 times
Was thanked: 254 time(s) in 201 post(s)
Originally Posted by: servetss Go to Quoted Post
@cybercatman a lot to say but the question does not end so i end up here im sure you!il be adding the card when u have times however the turntrooper cards is faulty and has beend replaced the latter could be added to the tccg version of how this card is available in the realese


?????
I can understand broken english more or less, but this time, I understand nothing
:S
servetss  
#6355 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 3:28:40 PM(UTC)
servetss

Rank: Member

Joined: 2/20/2019(UTC)
Posts: 44

that"s what i mean turn trooper card was not iffically realeased right, ai also yold you how a card that is not officially realesed can be added to the game, ltater i have a lot to say but i want to finish because the quiestion is not always finished because every question i ask you and the questions i ask will direct me to ask questions again. thats why im done. thirdly im sure your time will add a lot of missing cards to the game and i dont doubt that. so have a nice day thank for everytihing i dont make more spam.
_666_  
#6356 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 3:40:59 PM(UTC)
_666_

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 3/19/2019(UTC)
Posts: 6

Hi can someone add at least some of this CARDS if possible !
https://yugipedia.com/wi...ght_and_Darkness_Dragon_(manga)
https://yugipedia.com/wi...ng_Ogre_Kuchipachi_Babar
https://yugipedia.com/wi...ttack_from_the_Darkness_(manga)
https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Doppelganger_(manga)
https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Monster_Baton
https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Cipher_Clone_Magic
https://yugipedia.com/wi...Zero_King_Zero_God_Reiji
https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Galaxy_Wizard_(anime)
https://yugipedia.com/wi...-Up-Magic_Numeron_Force_(anime)
also isn't odd-eyes persona dragon (manga) supposed to have its monster effect as quick effect based on the official version of the card which has quick effect ? i think in the manga there was signs that suggested it to be quick effect as well but then again i don't remember very well (ง°ل͜°)ง

Edited by user Tuesday, March 19, 2019 6:56:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

servetss  
#6357 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 7:14:23 PM(UTC)
servetss

Rank: Member

Joined: 2/20/2019(UTC)
Posts: 44

@cybercatman sorry ask to you again.

when the limit of 60 cards will increace we cannot really use a lot of main chracter cards because of this limit. the last time i aske people like you they said they would be upgraded howeweer 6,7 month have passed but still such an upgrade did not come do you know the date.

this is really important for me
servetss  
#6358 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2019 12:13:48 PM(UTC)
servetss

Rank: Member

Joined: 2/20/2019(UTC)
Posts: 44

@cybercatman can you answer me please that is very important for me
_666_  
#6359 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2019 1:57:48 PM(UTC)
_666_

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 3/19/2019(UTC)
Posts: 6

Originally Posted by: servetss Go to Quoted Post
@cybercatman sorry ask to you again.

when the limit of 60 cards will increace we cannot really use a lot of main chracter cards because of this limit. the last time i aske people like you they said they would be upgraded howeweer 6,7 month have passed but still such an upgrade did not come do you know the date.

this is really important for me


there is no ETA for the update or for the thing u are referring to ak THE DOUBLE DECK MODE !

Edited by user Wednesday, March 20, 2019 4:36:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

servetss  
#6360 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2019 7:44:22 PM(UTC)
servetss

Rank: Member

Joined: 2/20/2019(UTC)
Posts: 44

@6_666_ ok bu i did not refer. however

60 card limit must be increased. This is my absolute opinion. you know how many cards you have in the game. people only use strong cards or mix the deck together, but because the remaining cards are useless, they will be unnecessarily used in the card list. I asked this question to the discord and they told me in reply that this limit will be upgraded in the next update. the only reason you don't know it is a new volunteer.

I want to make sure you're aware of that as much as the 60 card limit needs to be increased.

In order for the game to maintain its sustainability, a continuous card is added, this card is stored and the card needs to be inserted into the card. Thanks to konami, it always produces strong effects. so this should be increased and the only one I will say.
Users browsing this topic
guest
320 Pages«<316317318319320>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error