YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
48 Pages«<678910>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Kite Trojan  
#141 Posted : Wednesday, November 20, 2013 2:52:56 AM(UTC)
Kite Trojan

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 11/19/2013(UTC)
Posts: 7

Thanks: 2 times
Thanks, and can I request 6 backgrounds?

  • BG
: Filled with Dragon Rulers

  • BG
: Filled with Lightsworns with BLS- Envoy the Beginning

  • BG
: Filled with Noble Knights + XYZs + Lady of the Lake + Synchro

  • BG:
Filled with Galaxy and Photons with the new Paladin of Photon Dragon.

  • BG
: Filled with Shrina monsters

: Filled with Blue-Eyes.

Thanks so much! :)

Sorry if this is too much work for you to do.... :(

Edited by user Wednesday, November 20, 2013 4:12:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Prudence94  
#142 Posted : Wednesday, November 20, 2013 1:18:04 PM(UTC)
Prudence94

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 3/28/2013(UTC)
Posts: 851

Thanks: 60 times
Was thanked: 368 time(s) in 244 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Kite Trojan Go to Quoted Post
Thanks, and can I request 6 backgrounds?

  • BG
: Filled with Dragon Rulers

  • BG
: Filled with Lightsworns with BLS- Envoy the Beginning

  • BG
: Filled with Noble Knights + XYZs + Lady of the Lake + Synchro

  • BG:
Filled with Galaxy and Photons with the new Paladin of Photon Dragon.

  • BG
: Filled with Shrina monsters

: Filled with Blue-Eyes.

Thanks so much! :)

Sorry if this is too much work for you to do.... :(


Since they were many I thought it would be better to zip and upload instead them instead of posting the images hope this is not a problem :laugh
P.S sorry for the long wait

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/812a8fa9
UserPostedImage
My Sweetie!
Prudence94  
#143 Posted : Wednesday, November 20, 2013 4:51:22 PM(UTC)
Prudence94

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 3/28/2013(UTC)
Posts: 851

Thanks: 60 times
Was thanked: 368 time(s) in 244 post(s)
What do you guys think of my Hybrid version of Madolche Queen Tiaramisu?
I think that even though she's Broken,she's terribly cute especially with Honest wings on her back :laugh

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
My Sweetie!
thanks 1 user thanked Prudence94 for this useful post.
addiction00  
#144 Posted : Wednesday, November 20, 2013 8:44:58 PM(UTC)
addiction00

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 11/20/2013(UTC)
Posts: 2

Hello. I saw your work and I may say it's pretty good! Can you make a card sleeve of this card - Dark Spirit of the Silent? I found a lot of images of it, but I think these two are the best ones - UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
If you can, please make a Spirit theme, and it will be great if you can make it with bright colors like red, blue, green and yellow, like in Dark Spirit of the Silent. Thanks!
Kite Trojan  
#145 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2013 1:20:47 AM(UTC)
Kite Trojan

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 11/19/2013(UTC)
Posts: 7

Thanks: 2 times
Originally Posted by: Prudence94 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Kite Trojan Go to Quoted Post
Thanks, and can I request 6 backgrounds?

  • BG
: Filled with Dragon Rulers

  • BG
: Filled with Lightsworns with BLS- Envoy the Beginning

  • BG
: Filled with Noble Knights + XYZs + Lady of the Lake + Synchro

  • BG:
Filled with Galaxy and Photons with the new Paladin of Photon Dragon.

  • BG
: Filled with Shrina monsters

: Filled with Blue-Eyes.

Thanks so much! :)

Sorry if this is too much work for you to do.... :(


Since they were many I thought it would be better to zip and upload instead them instead of posting the images hope this is not a problem :laugh
P.S sorry for the long wait

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/812a8fa9


Sorry to say but, it is a problem though.

Edited by user Thursday, November 21, 2013 3:07:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Prudence94  
#146 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2013 7:48:20 AM(UTC)
Prudence94

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 3/28/2013(UTC)
Posts: 851

Thanks: 60 times
Was thanked: 368 time(s) in 244 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Kite Trojan Go to Quoted Post


Sorry to say but, it is a problem though.


Reuploaded everything sorry for the incovenient :)


Dragon Ruler


Galaxy/Photon


Lightsworn


Noble Knights


Shinra

Edited by user Monday, May 26, 2014 7:33:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
My Sweetie!
Dragard  
#147 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2013 8:50:04 AM(UTC)
Dragard

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 11/21/2013(UTC)
Posts: 2

Thanks: 1 times
Could I make a request? A Vampire background with Vampire Lord, Lady, Shadow, Sorcerer, Duke, Grace, Cruse, Genesis, Dragon, and Bram would be amazing!

And could I get Vampire Lord and Vampire Lady sleeves? Or just one if that's asking to much.
Prudence94  
#148 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2013 11:50:49 AM(UTC)
Prudence94

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 3/28/2013(UTC)
Posts: 851

Thanks: 60 times
Was thanked: 368 time(s) in 244 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Dragard Go to Quoted Post
Could I make a request? A Vampire background with Vampire Lord, Lady, Shadow, Sorcerer, Duke, Grace, Cruse, Genesis, Dragon, and Bram would be amazing!

And could I get Vampire Lord and Vampire Lady sleeves? Or just one if that's asking to much.


Here you are :)

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
My Sweetie!
Dragard  
#149 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2013 4:40:07 PM(UTC)
Dragard

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 11/21/2013(UTC)
Posts: 2

Thanks: 1 times
Awesome! Thanks!
stevenlin266  
#150 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2013 1:46:03 AM(UTC)
stevenlin266

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 11/26/2013(UTC)
Posts: 1

If its possible could you make me a fire fist theme, background and sleeves. Thank you. The sleeves I want to have wolfbark and the theme/background should have dragon, boar, bear and gorilla and wolfbark.
Thanks!
Prudence94  
#151 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2013 11:33:46 AM(UTC)
Prudence94

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 3/28/2013(UTC)
Posts: 851

Thanks: 60 times
Was thanked: 368 time(s) in 244 post(s)
Originally Posted by: stevenlin266 Go to Quoted Post
If its possible could you make me a fire fist theme, background and sleeves. Thank you. The sleeves I want to have wolfbark and the theme/background should have dragon, boar, bear and gorilla and wolfbark.
Thanks!


Here you go hope you like it :laugh

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/38e05626
UserPostedImage
My Sweetie!
HarpieQueen  
#152 Posted : Wednesday, November 27, 2013 6:50:34 PM(UTC)
HarpieQueen

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 11/27/2013(UTC)
Posts: 1

Hey! Could you please make a harpies theme , background and sleeves . I would like sleeves with harpie dancer and harpie queen and I would love a background with harpie's pet phantasmal dragon in the middle and harpie lady 1,2,3 , harpie queen , harpie dancer , cyber harpie lady , harpie channeler and harpie's pet BABY dragon around him. Maybe if you could also squeeze in the pet dragon but it is not a must :P! Thanks <3!
Prudence94  
#153 Posted : Thursday, November 28, 2013 12:22:22 AM(UTC)
Prudence94

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 3/28/2013(UTC)
Posts: 851

Thanks: 60 times
Was thanked: 368 time(s) in 244 post(s)
Originally Posted by: HarpieQueen Go to Quoted Post
Hey! Could you please make a harpies theme , background and sleeves . I would like sleeves with harpie dancer and harpie queen and I would love a background with harpie's pet phantasmal dragon in the middle and harpie lady 1,2,3 , harpie queen , harpie dancer , cyber harpie lady , harpie channeler and harpie's pet BABY dragon around him. Maybe if you could also squeeze in the pet dragon but it is not a must :P! Thanks <3!


UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

For now I have just made the Sleeves and the Bg for the theme it'd be better if you told me what colors you want me to use for the skin and if you want any particular kind of texture such attack icons or custom rock,paper,scissor

P.s if you have any problems with either the Bg or the Sleeves just lemme know and I'll chnage them when making the theme :laugh
UserPostedImage
My Sweetie!
ApexAvian  
#154 Posted : Friday, November 29, 2013 9:16:55 AM(UTC)
ApexAvian

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 11/29/2013(UTC)
Posts: 3

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I would like multiple card sleeves each with different monsters on them. I will post the names of each monster below.
Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis, Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En, Jurrac Titano and Gem-Knight Master Diamond. Feel free to take your time making them.
Prudence94  
#155 Posted : Friday, November 29, 2013 9:52:45 AM(UTC)
Prudence94

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 3/28/2013(UTC)
Posts: 851

Thanks: 60 times
Was thanked: 368 time(s) in 244 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ApexAvian Go to Quoted Post
I would like multiple card sleeves each with different monsters on them. I will post the names of each monster below.
Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis, Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En, Jurrac Titano and Gem-Knight Master Diamond. Feel free to take your time making them.


Here you go hope you like'em:laugh

UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
My Sweetie!
ApexAvian  
#156 Posted : Friday, November 29, 2013 10:18:36 AM(UTC)
ApexAvian

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 11/29/2013(UTC)
Posts: 3

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Prudence94 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ApexAvian Go to Quoted Post
I would like multiple card sleeves each with different monsters on them. I will post the names of each monster below.
Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis, Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En, Jurrac Titano and Gem-Knight Master Diamond. Feel free to take your time making them.


Here you go hope you like'em:laugh

UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage


Thank you. They are perfect.
Yugiohdan3  
#157 Posted : Friday, November 29, 2013 12:38:49 PM(UTC)
Yugiohdan3

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 11/29/2013(UTC)
Posts: 2

Hey there Prudence, I was wondering if you could make me a Shooting Quasar Sleeve and another sleeve with Red Nova Dragon.
And if you make backgrounds could you do like a Yugi, Yusei,Jaden and Yuma one for me with their signature monsters (Dark Magician,Neos,Stardust and Utopia) and another background with Red Nova
I hope that isn't too much to ask for, Thanks!

Edited by user Friday, November 29, 2013 12:43:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Prudence94  
#158 Posted : Friday, November 29, 2013 4:16:22 PM(UTC)
Prudence94

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 3/28/2013(UTC)
Posts: 851

Thanks: 60 times
Was thanked: 368 time(s) in 244 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Yugiohdan3 Go to Quoted Post
Hey there Prudence, I was wondering if you could make me a Shooting Quasar Sleeve and another sleeve with Red Nova Dragon.
And if you make backgrounds could you do like a Yugi, Yusei,Jaden and Yuma one for me with their signature monsters (Dark Magician,Neos,Stardust and Utopia) and another background with Red Nova
I hope that isn't too much to ask for, Thanks!


Sleeves

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Backgrounds

Jaden/Neos



Red Nova Dragon



Yusei/Stardust



Yami Yugi/Dark Magician



Yuma/Utopia





UserPostedImage
My Sweetie!
Yugiohdan3  
#159 Posted : Friday, November 29, 2013 5:41:00 PM(UTC)
Yugiohdan3

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 11/29/2013(UTC)
Posts: 2

Originally Posted by: Prudence94 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Yugiohdan3 Go to Quoted Post
Hey there Prudence, I was wondering if you could make me a Shooting Quasar Sleeve and another sleeve with Red Nova Dragon.
And if you make backgrounds could you do like a Yugi, Yusei,Jaden and Yuma one for me with their signature monsters (Dark Magician,Neos,Stardust and Utopia) and another background with Red Nova
I hope that isn't too much to ask for, Thanks!


Sleeves

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Backgrounds

Jaden/Neos



Red Nova Dragon



Yusei/Stardust



Yami Yugi/Dark Magician



Yuma/Utopia







Wow this is AWESOME this is amazing!
Thanks!
There's just one little problem though, when I said the background with yugi yusei etc.
I meant all in one not seperate, I would be literally AMAZED if you could do the bg but if not it's no problem just tell me and I'll be fine with it.
Terminator2003  
#160 Posted : Friday, November 29, 2013 5:46:53 PM(UTC)
Terminator2003

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 11/29/2013(UTC)
Posts: 8

Thanks: 2 times
Hey Prudence
i was wondering if you could give me a light Pulsar Bg and cover
Thanks
Users browsing this topic
48 Pages«<678910>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error