YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Bloser  
#1 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2020 12:38:23 PM(UTC)
Bloser

My Question is in the description. I used it against the god cards and the wicked counter parts but it does not work. And my question is why not ? It was a card made to counter the anime gods right ? It worked in the movie so why does it not work? Maybe somebody can explain it to me. Is it a bug or intentional ?
I found a old threat that was discuss similiar things and the argument was if the movie was canon or not. But im not sure by the conclusion. The movie Pyramid of Light is surely not canon but how does it effect the card ? should it remove the Gods or not ?
cybercatman  
#2 Posted : Sunday, June 14, 2020 3:33:06 PM(UTC)
cybercatman

Was thanked: 270 time(s) in 217 post(s)
Pyramid of light don't work on Manga Gods because they are immune to Pyramid of light effect (as mentioned by the "Unaffected by Spell/Trap effect that would make this card leave the field" in the card text)

Pyramid of light work again the OCG and VG gods (and maybe the anime ones, but since nobody is able to get the correct effect that never conflict with each God appearance, we can't add them)

thanks 1 user thanked cybercatman for this useful post.
Bloser  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2020 6:58:21 PM(UTC)
Bloser

Originally Posted by: cybercatman Go to Quoted Post
Pyramid of light don't work on Manga Gods because they are immune to Pyramid of light effect (as mentioned by the "Unaffected by Spell/Trap effect that would make this card leave the field" in the card text)

Pyramid of light work again the OCG and VG gods (and maybe the anime ones, but since nobody is able to get the correct effect that never conflict with each God appearance, we can't add them)

Thank you very much. I did not understand that there is a conflict between Anime Gods and Manga.
Sorry for my stupid question.