YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
4 Pages«<234
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Sun4Ever2  
#61 Posted : Thursday, November 09, 2017 11:44:19 AM(UTC)
Sun4Ever2

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Loluthinks Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: NickeM Go to Quoted Post
Thanks for the links update of ygopro. Any chance of a Linux build? :)

the current version is just an unfinished beta one, after they release a full stable version, the linux and android version should come out pretty soon

you dont even download the game and you're saying that to him? in usa/eu they can play online using the current version
and the android and linux version will come soon just like the AI they are working on it and checkmate will missed for sometime :)

Harry2001  
#62 Posted : Thursday, November 09, 2017 1:09:26 PM(UTC)
Harry2001

hello guys . whene i opened the game its show
the application was unable to start corrtectly (0xc000007b)

how to fix it plz help!
Muttles  
#63 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 10:05:24 AM(UTC)
Muttles

Is it yet possible to play with friends using custom cards on Gideon's server? My friend is hosting a Gideon duel, and I can connect to it via LAN mode and via Gideon normally, but both methods state that my Deck is invalid upon selection. Am I doing something wrong, or...?
Yuyasakaki4444  
#64 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 8:26:03 PM(UTC)
Yuyasakaki4444

hello I have a problem, use windows xp sp3 should have a better operating system but no problem for now, the problem is that when I install the ygopro_vs_link and I open it says: ygopro_vs_links.exe is not a valid win32 application
is it for my windows xp? or what a serious problem?
Gadget234  
#65 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 11:47:09 PM(UTC)
Gadget234

Ok so recently I went to access the taskbar shortcut and when I clicked it It said the Shortcut was no longer Valid so I re downloaded it and tried again and it still said it was no longer valid

Edited by user Friday, November 10, 2017 11:57:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Steeldarkeagel  
#66 Posted : Saturday, November 11, 2017 10:34:05 AM(UTC)
Steeldarkeagel

United Kingdom

Was thanked: 1626 time(s) in 1254 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Yuyasakaki4444 Go to Quoted Post
hello I have a problem, use windows xp sp3 should have a better operating system but no problem for now, the problem is that when I install the ygopro_vs_link and I open it says: ygopro_vs_links.exe is not a valid win32 application
is it for my windows xp? or what a serious problem?

YgoPro has not supported Windows XP for quite a while now mainly due to features being used in it than XP does not work with.
DuelistMike  
#67 Posted : Saturday, November 11, 2017 6:01:47 PM(UTC)
DuelistMike

I asked this question twice now but never got a answer. Will the previous version of YGOPRO Percy be kept updated? Like adding some new cards and keeping the banlist updated? I'm grateful for the new version you guys made, but I find it harder to get people to join my duels since I don't like using the new master rule and link field.

I find it easier to get people to join my hosts in the previous version than on the new links version.
Eerie Code  
#68 Posted : Saturday, November 11, 2017 9:07:27 PM(UTC)
Eerie Code

Italy

Was thanked: 676 time(s) in 446 post(s)
Originally Posted by: DuelistMike Go to Quoted Post
I asked this question twice now but never got a answer. Will the previous version of YGOPRO Percy be kept updated? Like adding some new cards and keeping the banlist updated? I'm grateful for the new version you guys made, but I find it harder to get people to join my duels since I don't like using the new master rule and link field.

I find it easier to get people to join my hosts in the previous version than on the new links version.
I've answered it already: it will be kept updated for now, but it will soon be discontinued.
KilluaVanguard  
#69 Posted : Sunday, November 12, 2017 2:01:21 AM(UTC)
KilluaVanguard

The link monsters wont go into the extra deck. There being placed into my main deck. What do I do to fix this?
DuelistMike  
#70 Posted : Sunday, November 12, 2017 3:45:09 PM(UTC)
DuelistMike

Originally Posted by: Eerie Code Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DuelistMike Go to Quoted Post

I've answered it already: it will be kept updated for now, but it will soon be discontinued.

So if we want to keep playing on percy we'll be forced to use the new links version?

It's difficult getting players to join my hosts on links since everyone wants to use the new Master Rules. Is there something you people can do to help players like me who has trouble getting people to join their duels if we want to use the old format? I know Master Rules 1-3 exist but not a lot of people will probably know what that means. Is there a way for you guys to clarify what it means in game so it will make it easier for people who don't like links to duel on the old format?

I know links is still in Beta but there needs to be a more easier and clear means for players like me who dont like link crap to play with others who don't like links. That's why the previous version of percy is still good since you dont have worry about master rules and its easier to find people to duel.

Edited by user Sunday, November 12, 2017 3:51:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Scotty0202  
#71 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 2:56:26 PM(UTC)
Scotty0202

Thanks!!
Can you put "alignment_fix = 1" in system.conf in the next update plz?
AkabaReiji04  
#72 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 9:38:27 PM(UTC)
AkabaReiji04

Hey percy everytime I open the new vs links and go into deck edit the entire thing just crashes w and now it won't crash when I go into the deck edit screen but whenever I try to host a duel or try to join a duel it says unable to connect to host why is it doing that?

Edited by user Saturday, November 18, 2017 7:22:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

kiraaaaaa  
#73 Posted : Sunday, November 26, 2017 3:06:47 AM(UTC)
kiraaaaaa

thanks
benjaminyiu9  
#74 Posted : Wednesday, December 06, 2017 8:25:02 AM(UTC)
benjaminyiu9

thanks!!!! finally links!!!
yuseilight  
#75 Posted : Wednesday, December 13, 2017 9:56:01 AM(UTC)
yuseilight

Turkey

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Thanks

But Why I take error always;I open on Deck Edit put Show Anime cards ?
and Game closed?

Edited by user Wednesday, December 13, 2017 9:58:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified