YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
9 Pages«<56789>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Barracuda727  
#121 Posted : Sunday, February 25, 2018 10:23:21 AM(UTC)
Barracuda727

Ok i understand,but do u have in your last update for percy Brandish maiden cards,and how u set your config file for instant update 0 or 1, I dont use ygo pro 2 ,but use his updater for HD cards in resolution 433x322 witch is away better than currently,thx a lot for quick answer
pyrQ  
#122 Posted : Sunday, February 25, 2018 9:02:07 PM(UTC)
pyrQ

Greece

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Barracuda727 Go to Quoted Post
Ok i understand,but do u have in your last update for percy Brandish maiden cards,and how u set your config file for instant update 0 or 1, I dont use ygo pro 2 ,but use his updater for HD cards in resolution 433x322 witch is away better than currently,thx a lot for quick answer
If you're having issues with your game auto-updating, check the pinned messages in the #help_rulings_bugs channel on Discord for a solution. (keep ignore updates to 0 in the config file)
Ayties  
#123 Posted : Sunday, February 25, 2018 9:24:52 PM(UTC)
Ayties

Originally Posted by: pyrQ Go to Quoted Post
If you're having issues with your game auto-updating, check the pinned messages in the #help_rulings_bugs channel on Discord for a solution. (keep ignore updates to 0 in the config file)

Same Problem as the others but: Percy works on my PC but Discord is keeping to freak me out. Booth Browser: Firefox AND Chrome keep on crashing if i try to read the pinned message. And my smartphone is no better choice? So is anyone able to send me the pinned message here or via PM? That would be great. Or via Mail.

Thx Ayties.
Ayties  
#124 Posted : Saturday, March 03, 2018 10:17:09 PM(UTC)
Ayties

Originally Posted by: Ayties Go to Quoted Post

Same Problem as the others but: Percy works on my PC but Discord is keeping to freak me out. Booth Browser: Firefox AND Chrome keep on crashing if i try to read the pinned message. And my smartphone is no better choice? So is anyone able to send me the pinned message here or via PM? That would be great. Or via Mail.

Thx Ayties.

Please, i wanna play Vampires!!!!!!!!!!!!
Garff  
#125 Posted : Sunday, March 04, 2018 12:26:22 PM(UTC)
Garff

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

I checked, and the Brandish Maiden cards are in there. Also, this might be a little off-topic, but what happened to the default music for the duels and menus? The old YGOPRO Percy had music pre-installed, but the new one doesn't seem to have any music set up already.

pyrQ  
#126 Posted : Sunday, March 04, 2018 3:55:39 PM(UTC)
pyrQ

Greece

Originally Posted by: Garff Go to Quoted Post

I checked, and the Brandish Maiden cards are in there. Also, this might be a little off-topic, but what happened to the default music for the duels and menus? The old YGOPRO Percy had music pre-installed, but the new one doesn't seem to have any music set up already.

There is music. Make sure sound/music is enabled and the volume isn't all the way down in the Settings tab in Deck Edit or while dueling.
thanks 1 user thanked pyrQ for this useful post.
Ayties  
#127 Posted : Sunday, March 04, 2018 8:47:28 PM(UTC)
Ayties

Now, i finaly got the updated exe but: i won't work. So i tried the second method by deleting the folder but now: It won't update and i got no Beta Cards, none of them. XD
No actually funny, just sad.
So any ideas?
pyrQ  
#128 Posted : Monday, March 05, 2018 3:27:51 AM(UTC)
pyrQ

Greece

Now, i finaly got the updated exe but: i won't work. So i tried the second method by deleting the folder but now: It won't update and i got no Beta Cards, none of them. XD
So any ideas?
Did you move the ygopro folder to the root of the C:\ drive, then run the game as admin? (so the path to it is like 'C:\ygopro_vs_links_beta\..')

Also make sure 'ignore_instant_updates' in 'system.conf' is = 0 (you can open it with notepad, if it's not 0, for example 'ignore_instant_updates = 1', change the 1 to a 0 and then save the file).

If neither of the above work, check if your firewall/antivirus are blocking/preventing ygopro from downloading.

(always run the game as administrator after applying any fix, it can make the difference)
Ayties  
#129 Posted : Monday, March 05, 2018 9:49:07 PM(UTC)
Ayties

So any ideas?
Did you move the ygopro folder to the root of the C:\ drive, then run the game as admin? (so the path to it is like 'C:\ygopro_vs_links_beta\..')

Also make sure 'ignore_instant_updates' in 'system.conf' is = 0 (you can open it with notepad, if it's not 0, for example 'ignore_instant_updates = 1', change the 1 to a 0 and then save the file).

If neither of the above work, check if your firewall/antivirus are blocking/preventing ygopro from downloading.

(always run the game as administrator after applying any fix, it can make the difference)

Neither works. The setting where on 0. The Folder is directly on C:. And i set the .exe to Trough-Firewall-Exceptions.
Nothing realy helps.
So what to do?
Garff  
#130 Posted : Thursday, March 08, 2018 12:17:08 AM(UTC)
Garff

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Garff Go to Quoted Post

There is music. Make sure sound/music is enabled and the volume isn't all the way down in the Settings tab in Deck Edit or while dueling.

Thanks for that, solved my problem. I don't know why the default for the music was to have it off.

FiL.LiP  
#131 Posted : Thursday, March 08, 2018 7:07:25 PM(UTC)
FiL.LiP

Was thanked: 68 time(s) in 64 post(s)
What's the problem with automatic updating?
→ If add versions of Anime to YGOPro, such cards should work as demonstrated in Anime. Otherwise they aren't Anime cards.
pyrQ  
#132 Posted : Thursday, March 08, 2018 7:41:37 PM(UTC)
pyrQ

Greece

Ayties wrote:
Neither works. The setting where on 0. The Folder is directly on C:. And i set the .exe to Trough-Firewall-Exceptions.
Nothing realy helps.
So what to do?
Other than re-downloading the game it'd be easier if you could get on Discord somehow for some live troubleshooting.
FiL.LiP wrote:
The gist of it: a combination of github dropping support for some older methods + a Windows update causing Windows 7 (and Vista afaik) to not get automatic updates. A fix for it has been released and is on the Discord server to be downloaded.
FiL.LiP  
#133 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2018 12:41:13 PM(UTC)
FiL.LiP

FiL.LiP wrote:
The gist of it: a combination of github dropping support for some older methods + a Windows update causing Windows 7 (and Vista afaik) to not get automatic updates. A fix for it has been released and is on the Discord server to be downloaded.

Many don't have Discord, don't wish to use it OR don't have access to the forum group. How to proceed?
→ If add versions of Anime to YGOPro, such cards should work as demonstrated in Anime. Otherwise they aren't Anime cards.
Sammichito  
#134 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2018 5:34:04 PM(UTC)
Sammichito

answered my own question nvm

Edited by user Friday, March 09, 2018 5:37:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FiL.LiP  
#135 Posted : Saturday, March 10, 2018 1:51:07 PM(UTC)
FiL.LiP

Originally Posted by: FiL.LiP Go to Quoted Post
FiL.LiP wrote:

Many don't have Discord, don't wish to use it OR don't have access to the forum group. How to proceed?

Problem solved.
razorfancy  
#136 Posted : Thursday, March 15, 2018 3:23:42 PM(UTC)
razorfancy

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Does Ygopro staff plan to update Ygopro Percy to version 1.034.2 any time soon?
I saw Ygopro ADS v1.034.2 and it has offline AI.
tpm5934  
#137 Posted : Wednesday, April 04, 2018 3:18:10 PM(UTC)
tpm5934

Sorry but the Ygopro 1.034.2 Percy version does not release?? Why?
flowoftime  
#138 Posted : Monday, April 09, 2018 9:47:05 AM(UTC)
flowoftime

Was thanked: 116 time(s) in 102 post(s)
I'm looking for older Ygopro Percy 1.033.D where we can duel AI in Offline Mode.

Can someone please PM me for the download link?

Thank you.
tpm5934  
#139 Posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2018 12:23:03 PM(UTC)
tpm5934

Sorry but Ygopro Percy does not release any new updates? :angry :wall I ask because others like YgoproES already have a version 1.034.2 with AI, Ygopro Percy is still at 1.034.0 beta version since November.:S :(
cybercatman  
#140 Posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2018 3:53:23 PM(UTC)
cybercatman

France

Was thanked: 240 time(s) in 187 post(s)
Originally Posted by: tpm5934 Go to Quoted Post
Sorry but Ygopro Percy does not release any new updates? :angry :wall I ask because others like YgoproES already have a version 1.034.2 with AI, Ygopro Percy is still at 1.034.0 beta version since November.:S :(

not the first time you are asking, and let me ask you back:
- How ygoproEs making a update related to us?

Also, If I'm not wrong, they are using the same kind of AI as Mercury, that is different from our AI, and is the same as the one Gideon use

you can go :angry or :wall but it don't change:
That we are not related to Ygoproes or Mercury
That the Updated offline Percy AI is still a WIP
That https://www.ygopro.co/Fo...down-from-AI-Development will slow us down

also, in case you were wondering, there is time where we can still upload the latest cards using our current core, When Fluo release a new core, it don't mean that Percy HAVE to update, since there is stuff we already planned before
Several Script are different between Percy and Fluo
Exemple: how Lair of Darkness is managed, or even the Summon procedures of the extra deck monsters