YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
GyanTheInfallible  
#1 Posted : Monday, May 13, 2019 7:14:47 AM(UTC)
GyanTheInfallible

Hi, all.

I'm posting because I think I've encountered an issue that's impacted a couple of my recent games. It has to do with a new casual deck I've picked up, revolving around activation of 'The Law of the Normal', which causes both players to discard their hands and wipe their boards, save for monsters level 2 or below. It requires the activating player to have 5 face-up level 2 monsters on their field before triggering. Now it's quite possible I'm making a mistake, and if so, clarification would be lovely, but I've had five face-up normal monsters level 2 or below on my field and have still been unable to activate 'The Law of the Normal'. Not sure what's going on.

Warmly,
Gyan M

Edited by user Monday, May 13, 2019 7:18:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

pyrQ  
#2 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 1:39:55 AM(UTC)
pyrQ

Was thanked: 95 time(s) in 93 post(s)
It seems to be working fine for me. Are you sure that both players have at least 1 card in their hand to discard (excluding the Law of the Normal that you would be activating), and that there is at least 1 card on the field that is not a Level 2 or lower Normal Monster?

If those are fulfilled as well but you still couldn't activate it, can you save the replay and attach it to your post here, stating which turn it happened.