Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Email this topic
Watch this topic
Print this topic
Saturday, April 28, 2018 2:30:07 PM(UTC)
Thanks: 19 times
Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 9 post(s)
It's been a long time since I hosted a tournament so the time has come!
Launch Date: 19 May 2018
Banlist: Current TCG Forbidden & Limited List
Allowed cards: TCG/OCG
How to participate? add me in Discord (Grimark#2911) or join TrienaYGO in discord:
1. Your decks are LOCKED. This means that you need to send me YOUR .YDK file from deck (folder) before the tourney starts and I dont accept screenshots of any kind.
2. I will do whatever I can for a smooth communcication with your opponent but you are fully responsible to contact with your opponent.
3. You NEED to report me privately the result(s) as well as saving the replays of your match game and upload it. If you forgot to save a replay and give it to me, the match game will be considered invalid.
4. If there are any technical issues, report it. If the game crushed during side decking, you need to redo the game where you left it off but it is better if you report the incident to the admins or me to reduce any inconvenient occurrence.
5. You have 48 hours to complete each round
Other rules might vary depending on unseeming situations.
Edited by user
Saturday, April 28, 2018 2:34:34 PM(UTC)
Reason: Not specified
View All Posts by User
Users browsing this topic
- News and Announcements
- Ygopro.co website discussion
- YGOPro Discussion
- Support and Feedback
- Card rulings and card bugs
--- Anime cards
--- Beta cards
--- Card scripts
- AI section
- Android Support and Feedback
- iOS Support and Feedback
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion
post new topics in this forum.
reply to topics in this forum.
delete your posts in this forum.
edit your posts in this forum.
create polls in this forum.
vote in polls in this forum.
Powered by YAF
YAF © 2003-2018, Yet Another Forum.NET
Copyright © Ygopro.co