YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
29 Pages«<2324252627>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Ziz_chaos  
#481 Posted : Saturday, December 23, 2017 12:57:10 PM(UTC)
Ziz_chaos

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
That's too bad. I'm surprised they haven't made you a part of the team since you been so consistent with the updates and such. They should let you handle the card updates once the core is finished.
necrodraco  
#482 Posted : Tuesday, January 02, 2018 11:18:00 AM(UTC)
necrodraco

Was thanked: 84 time(s) in 59 post(s)
Hey guys:

at first I planned not to update anything until we got an new Core Update. But I got another way to "work around the problem" of the missing core a little bit.

On github and Google Drive you will find "EXPERIMENTAL"-APKs now. These contains all the cards that were released in the newer updates except the Link Monsters. Please be inform that many of the new cards in EXPERIMENTAL doesn't work and are unfixable for me(e.g. Card Effects with specific Zones doesn't work). Otherwise on using EXPERIMENTAL you risk some malfunctions on your Machine. So you did that all with your OWN RISK.

I have tested for example the new "Elementsaber"-Archetype. These cards all works without any problems during testing, except for the lvl 6 one who specialsummon itself who cannot special summoned.
On the other hand: all Jack Knights/Mekk Knights doesn't work like they should do(now only 2 cards need to be on the field instead of the exact zones). Be inform that mostly all cards that use specific Zones doesn't work.
But ~50% of the new cards SHOULD(NOT MUST) work.

IF YOU USE THE EXPERIMENTAL: be informed that you couldn't report Card Bugs that occure in the EXPERIMENTAL Version. I cannot fix them and for the rest of the team that aren't bugs. These Bugs only fix with the new Core Update.
UserPostedImage
Elati  
#483 Posted : Tuesday, January 02, 2018 12:35:00 PM(UTC)
Elati

Thanks a lot. I will try this EXPERIMENTAL Version.
Six  
#484 Posted : Wednesday, January 03, 2018 10:17:40 AM(UTC)
Six

Thanks for update... :clap
illor  
#485 Posted : Friday, January 12, 2018 9:08:31 AM(UTC)
illor

When will be able to use this experimental version?
necrodraco  
#486 Posted : Friday, January 12, 2018 12:23:22 PM(UTC)
necrodraco

Originally Posted by: illor Go to Quoted Post
When will be able to use this experimental version?

I don't exactly know what you mean:
The Version is out since I posted it. Or did you ask when all the cards that "doesn't work" in the experimental Version will work? Simple: when we got the new Official Update. When that happens? I personally want to know that too. At the moment we doesn't have any ETA (what's good, because programming is similar to art, and art doesn't work with ETA)

But I hope/think for during the early Months in This new Year.
UserPostedImage
atofe  
#487 Posted : Friday, January 19, 2018 10:44:15 AM(UTC)
atofe

Thank you so much for this update :)
necrodraco  
#488 Posted : Friday, January 19, 2018 10:51:28 AM(UTC)
necrodraco

Haha... yeah, there was something that I forgot...

I made an Update during the last hour(Experimental only).
UserPostedImage
Six  
#489 Posted : Saturday, January 20, 2018 2:45:23 AM(UTC)
Six

Thanks for uptade... :dance :clap
necrodraco  
#490 Posted : Wednesday, January 24, 2018 8:46:41 AM(UTC)
necrodraco

So. Yesterday night the Vendread Cards are reach ygopro, and because I'm an big fan of this theme, I made an update again.

During the last days I'm improving the function to get the images. If there are any mistakes(e.g. no Picture),pls tell me quite fast.
UserPostedImage
Six  
#491 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 5:29:24 AM(UTC)
Six

Thanks for uptade
Dovoll  
#492 Posted : Sunday, January 28, 2018 2:01:23 PM(UTC)
Dovoll

So, question.. What exactly is the "anime" apk? And also why is it my opponent gets to use cards that I can't? 😞😞 I tried using twilight sworns but couldn't and my opponent could
necrodraco  
#493 Posted : Monday, January 29, 2018 8:56:30 AM(UTC)
necrodraco

Originally Posted by: Dovoll Go to Quoted Post
So, question.. What exactly is the "anime" apk? And also why is it my opponent gets to use cards that I can't? 😞😞 I tried using twilight sworns but couldn't and my opponent could

1. Normal contains only the cards that are in the real game. anime contains all the normal cards AND all cards that are played in the Anime with there anime effects. Anime Cards are buggy and many people don't want to see them, so they should download the normal one.

2. The Reason is simple: you want to try online mode, correct? Read the Topic: "Unofficial OFFLINE Update". If you use my version you can only play against the AI. Most of the cards works on the Online mode too, but due to the update, many don't. In exchange you get all cards that are added until now(except Link Monsters). Because the official Update is stay in the status of "1st April 2017".
UserPostedImage
Dovoll  
#494 Posted : Tuesday, January 30, 2018 2:00:03 AM(UTC)
Dovoll

Ok bro, loving this anyway 😌💯💯💯
daltonius  
#495 Posted : Thursday, February 01, 2018 5:20:30 PM(UTC)
daltonius

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
F.A. Test run and Auto-Navigator don't seem to work properly. No artwork for F.A. City Grand Prix (but that might just be me).
necrodraco  
#496 Posted : Monday, February 05, 2018 8:31:37 AM(UTC)
necrodraco

So guys.

I have changed my own appearance a bit ( ;) ) and due to the new Banned List I updated the app too.

Bugs with missing Images should be fixed now. And due to some bug, in the last version Non-Effect-link Monster(Lapholinks, Gaia Saber, ...) were appeared but treated as normal Monsters(where there level is equal there link rating). That is fixed too.
UserPostedImage
b8magic  
#497 Posted : Monday, February 05, 2018 11:46:24 PM(UTC)
b8magic

Hi, first let me say how much I am thankful to you all for that great work.
I wonder how could I insert my own invented cards to my app. I know you know how to do that, because you did it for anime cards, didn't you ? Ahaha so could anyone help me ? I invented some strange awesome and really funny archetypes I have to try with real cards and maybe against someone. Another question: could I play online with these cards ? Thanks you all
necrodraco  
#498 Posted : Tuesday, February 06, 2018 7:42:52 AM(UTC)
necrodraco

Originally Posted by: b8magic Go to Quoted Post
Hi, first let me say how much I am thankful to you all for that great work.
I wonder how could I insert my own invented cards to my app. I know you know how to do that, because you did it for anime cards, didn't you ? Ahaha so could anyone help me ? I invented some strange awesome and really funny archetypes I have to try with real cards and maybe against someone. Another question: could I play online with these cards ? Thanks you all

At first you need something like an 3rd Engineering Tool to decompile the apk. I personally use this: https://ibotpeaches.github.io/Apktool/
It's an Console tool which support automatic usage. But there are many similar tools available(which use all this tool in background...). You need Java to use it.

After you decompile it, you can change the Files in "apkname/assets/" like you will do normally. Don't forget to add the images to the .obb file(simply open it with any archive manager like winrar, rar or something others).
When you are finished, run the Apktool again by "recompile" it. Now you only need to "signate" it with some tool like https://github.com/appiu.../master/dist/signapk.jar
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked necrodraco for this useful post.
sousaN  
#499 Posted : Monday, February 12, 2018 7:57:02 AM(UTC)
sousaN

necroDraco I really appreciate your work, thanks.
yxyana  
#500 Posted : Monday, February 12, 2018 1:15:43 PM(UTC)
yxyana

I'm looking forward to the Core Update in a month or two.