YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
27 Pages«<252627
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Ezzan  
#521 Posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2018 10:06:39 AM(UTC)
Ezzan

Originally Posted by: RinneZetsu Go to Quoted Post
I'm having trouble with unzipping pics_normal.zip.part-aa, it keeps calling it a part-aa file. Is that normal?

No, not really. Maybe u should download this again?
Matheus0158  
#522 Posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2018 3:49:25 PM(UTC)
Matheus0158

Necrodraco não daria para adicionar as cartas c/c e as cipher
:O

Edited by user Tuesday, April 10, 2018 3:58:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

necrodraco  
#523 Posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2018 8:33:47 PM(UTC)
necrodraco

Was thanked: 77 time(s) in 52 post(s)
I'm having trouble with unzipping pics_normal.zip.part-aa, it keeps calling it a part-aa file. Is that normal?

More or less. The ending is ok, because it's an specific zip file: a zip.part. AA stands for the 1st part(similar like part-01). All good unzipping tools should be able to unzip part-files.
But just like the name said: it's 1 part of many others. There, where you download this file should be many more files. You need to download all and unzip while they are all in the same folder.

@Matheus0158:
Sorry, but I don't understand the language you are using. And what I can't understand there I can't help.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked necrodraco for this useful post.
Matheus0158  
#524 Posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2018 10:04:58 PM(UTC)
Matheus0158

necrodraco would give you add the c/c critical eye

Edited by user Tuesday, April 10, 2018 11:45:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

RinneZetsu  
#525 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 4:47:15 AM(UTC)
RinneZetsu

Originally Posted by: necrodraco Go to Quoted Post

More or less. The ending is ok, because it's an specific zip file: a zip.part. AA stands for the 1st part(similar like part-01). All good unzipping tools should be able to unzip part-files.
But just like the name said: it's 1 part of many others. There, where you download this file should be many more files. You need to download all and unzip while they are all in the same folder.

@Matheus0158:
Sorry, but I don't understand the language you are using. And what I can't understand there I can't help.

Thanks, after I moved them all into a folder by themselves it worked just fine.
necrodraco  
#526 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 6:45:25 AM(UTC)
necrodraco

Originally Posted by: Matheus0158 Go to Quoted Post
necrodraco would give you add the c/c critical eye

Are these the Anime Cards of the little Brother of the D/D-Player?
Otherwise: I only add cards that are added to the normal game too. You can ask for them in this part: http://www.ygopro.co/For.../topics/f/19/Anime-cards
create a new Topic with your wanted cards.
But be inform: if you want to report bugs, while you are using my experimental version, these bugs can't 100% be fixed by the "Anime Card Team"
UserPostedImage
Matheus0158  
#527 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 4:10:17 PM(UTC)
Matheus0158

when is going to leave the update of ygopro with more monsters link :whist
necrodraco  
#528 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 7:56:20 PM(UTC)
necrodraco

when is going to leave the update of ygopro with more monsters link :whist

For the Moment the actual "Fake" Link Monsters will be the only one. I only add Custom Card when I personally want them.
But now, after I implement a bunch of Cards I will concentrate me on fixing all bugs I can found. And my Main priority at the moment is to fix the Lair of Darkness Cards.
When this is finished I will optimize and improve the Link Summon Process, to make them more natural and easier to implement. And in the same process I will improve my automatised process to change the "Update every 2 Weeks" to "automatised updates every day"

At all: there is normally no ETA when I will add cards/fix cards. During every 2 Weeks Update the new improvements will be integrated since the last 2 weeks(you can see the progress here: https://github.com/necro...iveCustom/commits/master ). But I have a real life too, so I can't develope 24/7 for this project. And when there are weeks without progress than it's like it is.
UserPostedImage
necrodraco  
#529 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2018 11:50:40 AM(UTC)
necrodraco

This time the update was a bit faster.
This results in a bug that I produced by try to add the lair of darkness cards workable to the game. I changed Core Elements of the app. This doesn't make the lair of darkness cards workable, but without my notice, many XYZ(e.g. Bujintei Amaterasu couldn't use it's effect) and Synchromonsters(e.g. the FA Synchromonsters wasn't able to summon) wasn't working anymore.

Now they should be fixed again. Otherwise the custom cards for the brandish was improved. Now the Tribute Effect of Rai works again and the Fieldspell can Special Summon Rai from the deck.

Otherwise all cards that are added to the desktop version(e.g. all FAs and all CYHO cards) are added now too.

Next Update should follow earliest in 2 Weeks again.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked necrodraco for this useful post.
Matheus0158  
#530 Posted : Saturday, April 14, 2018 3:31:20 PM(UTC)
Matheus0158

necrodraco is not giving to invoke the security gardnar the effect of the backup secretary and the balance lord are not activating and neither of the trickstar light stage can not add the predaplant scorpion anime version and neither does the snake my hand and wanted to ask 2 monsters links the dragon firewell and twin triangle dragon and not to being able to invoke the evolution of the dragon starving fusion:thup
necrodraco  
#531 Posted : Saturday, April 14, 2018 3:38:05 PM(UTC)
necrodraco

necrodraco is not giving to invoke the security gardnar the effect of the backup secretary and the balance lord are not activating and neither of the trickstar light stage can not add the predaplant scorpion anime version and neither does the snake my hand and wanted to ask 2 monsters links the dragon firewell and twin triangle dragon and not to being able to invoke the evolution of the dragon starving fusion:thup

Could you please speak in full sentences with me?(with something like dots and so on ;) ) I can't understand what you want from me because you speak about 7 cards in one sentence.
If you do somehting like this it will be more clear:
Card A: has Bug Z
Card B: has Bug Y
or something like that if it's easier for you. Or did someone understand what he want to tell me?

And on the way: there shouldn't be Firewall Dragon in the game. Or is that a question if I will add him? At the moment, no, I can't add them because I don't know to make him workable. If I will add him he will be a Monster which will do nothing(like the topologic Monsters at the moment)
But I'm on the way to found a solution to make them workable. But like I said: 1st I want to make Lair of Darkness Workable, and 2nd I want to fix the other added Link Monsters(like the Topologic Monsters. Because if I'm able to fix them there will be a way to create a workable firewall dragon)

Edited by user Saturday, April 14, 2018 3:38:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Matheus0158  
#532 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2018 2:47:37 AM(UTC)
Matheus0158

necrodraco would give you more arc-v anime cards