YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
31 Pages«<2627282930>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
zettaflare22  
#541 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 6:32:44 AM(UTC)
zettaflare22

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi there, so since the last update of the app, Cyber Dragon Herz's level changing effect does not work anymore. Also, Cybernetic Overflow cannot be activated for some reason. There is also the issue of Cyber Dragon Sieger/Zieger forcing other monsters the player controls into Attack Position. I hope in the next update these get fixed. Thank you for your work on this app.
Friscis  
#542 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 4:44:34 PM(UTC)
Friscis

Not sure if this is a known issue but nonexistence's destruction avoidance effect does not work properly. Additionally, Infinite Light's effect to special summon Timelords did not work when I tried activating it. I'm not sure if Infinite Light's and Endless Empitness' destruction avoidance effects are also bugged, but they might be.
necrodraco  
#543 Posted : Tuesday, May 01, 2018 10:42:20 AM(UTC)
necrodraco

Was thanked: 89 time(s) in 62 post(s)
@Yuya073:
These Cards aren't workable on Android as well.

@zettaflare22:
Sounds bad, but all the effects, except of Cyber Dragon Sieger will not be fixed anymore, until an new official Update.
Sieger's bug is an problem in the "fakelink" procedure I create. Each Monster with the same name of "Cyber Dragon Sieger" alias "Cyber Dragon" will be switched to attack. I will look for an fix, but this could be more difficult as I thought...

@Friscis:
same I tell to Yuya073; not workable until we got an Official Update

@All:
Please don't forget if you use "Experimental Version" you got cards that are newer then November 2017, BUT they are more bugs in these cards. Only a little amount of cards will be fixed by my side (all the "Custom" Cards). So, you can report bugs, but they will not be fixed until we got an new OFFICIAL Android Update.

And due to this post on there twitter account, it seems it needs more time as suggested...
https://twitter.com/Ygop...tatus/991256104301711360
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked necrodraco for this useful post.
Blazinredhot84  
#544 Posted : Tuesday, May 01, 2018 1:19:37 PM(UTC)
Blazinredhot84

Well it looks like there won't be anymore android core updates. Cause that Twitter message states,"Back burner" and we all know that means discontinued project.
Friscis  
#545 Posted : Tuesday, May 01, 2018 2:09:12 PM(UTC)
Friscis

@necrodraco thanks for the update and all your hard work :thup
Ken10  
#546 Posted : Tuesday, May 01, 2018 10:20:29 PM(UTC)
Ken10

In the next update will have code talker ?
Yuya073  
#547 Posted : Thursday, May 03, 2018 7:23:14 AM(UTC)
Yuya073

Why are Hope Magician's Effects working?
necrodraco  
#548 Posted : Friday, May 11, 2018 8:08:27 AM(UTC)
necrodraco

So guys. Update is Online. Only little changes due to my movement to another town.

@Yuya073:
they are working, because they aren't use new functions of the new Link Version. Don't forget: except the Custom Cards, all cards are untested copy and pasted from the link version.
UserPostedImage
zettaflare22  
#549 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 4:54:09 AM(UTC)
zettaflare22

Hi,
It seems that Cyber Dragon Sieger's attack increase effect cannot be activated ever after activating it the first time. The only time it can only be activated is if Sieger is removed, then you summon another one. Please fix this, thanks.
Yuya073  
#550 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 11:27:29 AM(UTC)
Yuya073

Odd-Eyes Phantasma Dragon, Performance Odd-Eyes Priest, Performance Odd-Eyes Synchron aren't Link Monsters (Custom)!!!
necrodraco  
#551 Posted : Friday, May 25, 2018 12:03:15 PM(UTC)
necrodraco

So Guys. The Experimental App is up to date now.

On the way I implement the Paladion Cards.
UserPostedImage
Anselmo375  
#552 Posted : Wednesday, May 30, 2018 4:36:04 AM(UTC)
Anselmo375

Add CC critical eyes please
necrodraco  
#553 Posted : Thursday, May 31, 2018 9:14:57 AM(UTC)
necrodraco

Originally Posted by: Anselmo375 Go to Quoted Post
Add CC critical eyes please

I have checked my PC Client: there isn't the CC Critical Eyes in there(only the C/C/C Monsters). All Cards that aren't in the game integrated can't be added.
UserPostedImage
Ziz_chaos  
#554 Posted : Friday, June 08, 2018 3:59:05 AM(UTC)
Ziz_chaos

I have the galaxy s9plus and this game is glitchy with my device. When I try and search cards no text shows until after I press the space bar. And when I press the space bar it wont actually space between words. Also if I manage to get a search off i sometimes dont get what I'm searching for to come up even though the text is in the name or is the name. Also with this device ancient stone of legend does not summon dragon spirit of white. Thanks again for your time.
zettaflare22  
#555 Posted : Friday, June 08, 2018 10:05:31 AM(UTC)
zettaflare22

Cyberload fusion cannot be used, and Cyber eternity dragon cant be summoned by fusion summon. Also, Cyber dragon sieger still can only activate its effect once per game.
wawashoup  
#556 Posted : Sunday, June 10, 2018 2:06:16 PM(UTC)
wawashoup

@necro if I download this will it replace my current ygopro app? I enjoy having all my old decks and playing against my friends.
TimeForReem  
#557 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2018 11:35:35 AM(UTC)
TimeForReem

Thanks for all your hard work on this, I really appreciate it.

I've noticed that I am unable to synchro summon both F.A. Motor home Transport and F.A. Dawn Dragster.

Also F.A. Test run cannot be activated from the hand, but the graveyard effect still works.

Would it be possible to fix these please?

Your hard work is much appreciated.
necrodraco  
#558 Posted : Tuesday, June 19, 2018 11:37:43 AM(UTC)
necrodraco

At first:
srry guys for my long abstinence. I got quite buzzy with my Nationals(German Nationals always so huge and eat so much time...) and with the rest of my Real Life. So I will upload the next update on Friday earliest. The Update itself will only contains the usual stuff(new cards added to the card pool during the last few weeks WITHOUT Link Monsters), because I haven't the time to develop custom made cards.

@Ziz_chaos:
The App isn't developed to be used on quite new versions of Android. That's the most important reason why it has so much bugs with newer android versions. Only a core update could fix that problem...

@zettaflare22:
the first 2 bugs are core related. For the Cyber Dragon Zieger I hasn't the Time to fix that bug at all.

@wawashoup:
Yes, this will replace the existing app. And there isn't a way to go around that. But the differences are quite mediocre. So you should be able to install the update without losing anything(decks and so on will still be there)

@TimeForReem:
It doesn't sound good, but without an Update on the Core, bugs like these will also not fix.
UserPostedImage
Blazinredhot84  
#559 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2018 11:03:43 AM(UTC)
Blazinredhot84

Wow people still play this mobile version, since it's been thrown into limbo. If anyone is seeking another version to play which has links and is frequently updated(Updated core too). I play Ygoproes mobile, if you want direct link let me know.
necrodraco  
#560 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2018 11:12:47 AM(UTC)
necrodraco

Originally Posted by: Blazinredhot84 Go to Quoted Post
Wow people still play this mobile version, since it's been thrown into limbo. If anyone is seeking another version to play which has links and is frequently updated(Updated core too). I play Ygoproes mobile, if you want direct link let me know.

This game was discussed a long time before. But there exist many reason to not use it:
1. There are another version which is directly made by the developers of ygomobile. the ES-version is only a copy pasted version without any changes(except the images and backgrounds)
2. The new "Offline Mode" already doesn't work. And the help to fix that is already Zero if you aren't speak spanish. The same problem exists with the version of the developers, if you aren't speak chinese.
3. Just like 2., there isn't any support how you can correctly install it or how to use it in english.

That's the reason why people just like me try to hold "this" game alive. And it's not "thrown in the limbus", only the focussed Version(PC/Mac) was changed. When they are already finished, there should come another version.
UserPostedImage