YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
73 Pages«<70717273>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
doobo  
#1421 Posted : Friday, March 03, 2017 12:11:52 PM(UTC)
doobo

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 13 post(s)
new spoiler episode 146

Jack chastises Yuya, who fears Zarc’s revival and doesn’t want to use the dragons. Jack says that Yuya should try to command the four dragons and make full use of them. He then challenges Yuya to a Duel, and
pag2508  
#1422 Posted : Friday, March 10, 2017 12:22:24 AM(UTC)
pag2508

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Padraigo  
#1423 Posted : Saturday, March 11, 2017 4:16:59 PM(UTC)
Padraigo

Was thanked: 229 time(s) in 172 post(s)
Here's hoping Jack uses a new level 12 synchro against Yuya in tomorrows duel.

If he just uses Tyrant again, it is going to be very very boring.
UserPostedImage
doobo  
#1424 Posted : Sunday, March 12, 2017 10:17:37 AM(UTC)
doobo

Originally Posted by: Padraigo Go to Quoted Post
Here's hoping Jack uses a new level 12 synchro against Yuya in tomorrows duel.

If he just uses Tyrant again, it is going to be very very boring.

sadly no :( him use tyrant again and

yuya use new odd eyes performapal I cant wait :love thy will show them in code of the duelist or what ever booster

the new cards yuya use :lol

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Edited by user Sunday, March 12, 2017 10:23:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

LolsterXD97  
#1425 Posted : Sunday, March 19, 2017 2:35:23 PM(UTC)
LolsterXD97

Was thanked: 136 time(s) in 127 post(s)
Starving Venom copying Scarlight was cool, it did its own Absolute Power Flame (wish it had done its own Dichroic Mirror too when it copied Clear Wing). Yuya being helped by Clear Wing to reach an Action Card too. Other than that, dissapointed Jack had to reccur to Action Card spam along with not getting a RDA upgrade (you can never get enough Double Tuning!). Although the reactions post-Duel were satisfying, Asuka fistbumping Sora was random since they never knew each other, but hey, any screentime the girl gets is thanked because she was treated the worst out of the 5 guest characters, and I never thought we would even see her again.

Yuya vs Reiji had a great start. Yuya bringing the 4 Dragons again (and in his first turn no less) was badass (although Odd-Eyes Synchron being Pendulum Summoned stood out like a sore thumb, since Yuya had a Scale 3), followed by Reiji countering with his 3 Armageddons that were stopped by Action Cards, but Yuya actually interacted with all the Dragons bar Odd-Eyes to get them (and petted Dark Rebellion on the end. Is this some Yuya x Yuto subtext?). His Dark Contract which allowed him to draw cards was awesome along with his new hybrids, but they didn't get Summon Chants and the specific Spells to Summon them made me cringe. Also, Purplish and Whitest Armageddon aren't the most creative names ever, but still thankful we got them.

Preview has Odd-Eyes Venom Dragon followed by a Clear Wing x Dark Rebellion hybrid, which is surprising. Looking forward to this Duel, even if I think it should have lasted more. And wow, only 1 week left for Arc-V to end. It felt like an eternity following it since I joined the ship when the show was in the Battle Royale (and had to marathon until 45 lol).
pag2508  
#1426 Posted : Sunday, March 19, 2017 4:15:47 PM(UTC)
pag2508

I liked the part where Clear wing helped him too.But these duels feel kind of rushed.Also I wonder how they could have made that kind of mistake with Odd-eyes Synchron.It was a fun episode overall.I think that the hybrid of Clear Wing and Dark Rebelion will be Rank 7 pendulum/xyz considering he has already two like it but I really want it to be synchro/pendulum.Anyway both Odd-eyes venom dragon and the other one look awesome.
captainlegal  
#1427 Posted : Monday, March 20, 2017 6:37:02 PM(UTC)
captainlegal

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
The new clear wing will be synchro/pendulum
Emiliavance  
#1428 Posted : Tuesday, March 21, 2017 6:45:48 PM(UTC)
Emiliavance

Was thanked: 131 time(s) in 104 post(s)
Finally got to watch the episode, and I would say it's pretty cool. Some of my thoughts...

1. Still a bit disappointed that they didn't give Jack a Level 12 upgrade; even if it got the Final Fortress Falcon treatment (only 5 minutes screentime), I'd be really happy as long as it has neat effects and gets printed in the OCG...

2. Yuya finally embracing his inner dragons and cooperating with them is really cool. I still think the development is pretty rushed (like the rest of these last 2 arcs, especially Yuri's "redemption"), but I won't complain too much...

3. Reiji being a (literal) boss as usual in his duels. I also like how his three Super Doom King are based off of previous YGO villains; Purplish looking a lot like Zorc, Whitest having the Z-ONE aesthetics, and Darkness having similar body to Don Thousand. I don't really like the way they're summoned though, seems too "Ass-Pull-ish" to me, even for Yu-Gi-Oh! standard, and the cards Reiji used to get them are too bland in contrast to his previously bombastic cards. Also, their names are too eh.

4. Wait, if Purplish is based off of Zorc, Whitest is based off of Z-ONE, and Darkness is based off of Don Thousand, then what about Nightshroud?

5. Seems like we're getting a Clear Wing (Odd-Eyes Clear Dragon?) upgrade next time, alongside the expected Odd-Eyes Venom Dragon appearance. Looking forward to that, especially since the two cards' design look sick.

That's some of my thoughts, at least. Episode is pretty cool, if quite rushed. Next week is for the finale!

Edited by user Tuesday, March 21, 2017 6:47:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Link is the new Synchro, because it changes the definition of "Classic" in Yu-Gi-Oh!
Eerie Code  
#1429 Posted : Tuesday, March 21, 2017 7:40:52 PM(UTC)
Eerie Code

Italy

Was thanked: 675 time(s) in 445 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Emiliavance Go to Quoted Post
4. Wait, if Purplish is based off of Zorc, Whitest is based off of Z-ONE, and Darkness is based off of Don Thousand, then what about Nightshroud?
Purplish isn't based just on Zorc, but also on Yubel: the dragon head coming out of its... body, heavily resembles the dragon heads of "Yubel - Terror Incarnate" and "Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare". It's odd they chose Yubel rather than Nightshroud, but then again I suppose Yubel is more memorable.
NassX  
#1430 Posted : Tuesday, March 21, 2017 7:55:39 PM(UTC)
NassX

Portugal

Was thanked: 48 time(s) in 45 post(s)
well, it's not odd-eyes clear dragon but a clear wing rebellion dragon.
Yuya will mix the 4 dragons, odd-eyes with starve venom and clear wing with dark rebellion
doobo  
#1431 Posted : Tuesday, March 21, 2017 10:30:38 PM(UTC)
doobo

from where do you know this I hope that it odd eyes clear wing until now we have odd eyes rebellion dragon and odd eyes raging dragon and now odd eyes venom and the ace of yuya is odd eyes so this must be odd eyes clear wing and I hope it will be and that him will summon odd eyes rebellion one more turn so it will be 3 on 3 and I like the look of the new clear wing even if you think it look like dark rebellion :lol

Edited by user Tuesday, March 21, 2017 10:32:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

CDysonSphere  
#1432 Posted : Wednesday, March 22, 2017 1:53:10 AM(UTC)
CDysonSphere

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Originally Posted by: doobo Go to Quoted Post
from where do you know this I hope that it odd eyes clear wing until now we have odd eyes rebellion dragon and odd eyes raging dragon and now odd eyes venom and the ace of yuya is odd eyes so this must be odd eyes clear wing and I hope it will be and that him will summon odd eyes rebellion one more turn so it will be 3 on 3 and I like the look of the new clear wing even if you think it look like dark rebellion :lol

Because as we've established, Yuto, Yugo and Yuri don't matter as characters other than to be Yuya's cheerleader squad. :thdn
doobo  
#1433 Posted : Wednesday, March 22, 2017 2:20:25 AM(UTC)
doobo

Originally Posted by: CDysonSphere Go to Quoted Post

Because as we've established, Yuto, Yugo and Yuri don't matter as characters other than to be Yuya's cheerleader squad. :thdn

I not say any thing about the characters I say that I hope that yuya will fight 3 vs 3 odd eyes rebellion clear wing and venom vs the 3 of raji and it will be fun to see all 3 at the same time I love them all the dragons hybrid of yuya :thup hahaha

Emiliavance  
#1434 Posted : Wednesday, March 22, 2017 4:52:26 AM(UTC)
Emiliavance

Originally Posted by: Eerie Code Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Emiliavance Go to Quoted Post
Purplish isn't based just on Zorc, but also on Yubel: the dragon head coming out of its... body, heavily resembles the dragon heads of "Yubel - Terror Incarnate" and "Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare". It's odd they chose Yubel rather than Nightshroud, but then again I suppose Yubel is more memorable.

Yeah, last time I remembered GX, I thought that Nightshroud as the final boss seems to come out the left field...
Or is it in the name of Darkness Armageddon? XD

In all seriousness though, I think Yuya fits Darkness more than any of the trio. I mean, the whole "Inner Darkness" thing and coming as an unexpected main antagonist...

Related to that, it's kinda funny in hindsight that the current situation is technically all four antagonist of the 4 previous series facing off. Or that Yuya, the "main antagonist" of ARC-V against the previous antagonists...

Edited by user Wednesday, March 22, 2017 4:54:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Link is the new Synchro, because it changes the definition of "Classic" in Yu-Gi-Oh!
doobo  
#1435 Posted : Sunday, March 26, 2017 9:04:25 AM(UTC)
doobo

I told you guys I was feeling it it odd eyes synchro called odd eyes wing dragon and him use it as well the old good odd eyes rebellion like I hoped 3v3 and new spells odd eyes xyz gate and synchro gate like the one we all ready have him use it 2 odd eyes fusion gate :lol good bye yuya you will be miss :(

and odd eyes wing dragon is scale 10 art here so good :love

UserPostedImage

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_ARC-V_-_Episode_148

new performapal magician scale 12 :)

UserPostedImage

Edited by user Sunday, March 26, 2017 9:54:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Emiliavance  
#1436 Posted : Sunday, March 26, 2017 12:23:30 PM(UTC)
Emiliavance

I just finished the episode (at the time I wrote this, I didn't expect for me to wrote this for almost 1 hour lol), so I'm gonna write about it while it's still fresh...

0. First thing first, I think this one's gonna be one of my favorite duels in the entire series, if not in the franchise. Easily on my "Top 5 Yu-Gi-Oh! Duels" list, if I ever made any.

1. That Scale 12 Magician is gorgeous. Definitely want that to be made into a real card.

2. Yes, I knew it's actually gonna be an Odd-Eyes Synchro upgrade! Was kinda disappointed that it's named Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon though, I thought they're gonna give a throwback to the Clear archetype by naming it Odd-Eyes Clear Dragon. Also, it sounds way cooler. Well, probably they'd have to synchronize the naming theme between the Pendulum Hybrids (Rebellion, Venom, Wing), so there's that... At least the design is dope, can't wait for the card to be made real.

3. Seeing Yuya and his counterparts do amazing works together is nice, although I still don't buy Yuri's sudden "good guy turnout" and Yugo's cheering for Yuya like a friend despite the two has only interacted once, and an indirect one at that. I blame this on the pacing of the Synchro arc (possibly) cutting a supposed duel between the two that was hyped during the third opening.

4. Related to the above, now I'm really hoping that the manga has a sudden plot twist that it's the sequel to the anime in a reset world due to something going awry. Yuya and his counterpart's moves during the duel is the closest we got to Phantom being animated.

5. I hate to say this, but I think the whole closure of the series between the counterparts got wasted hard after the duel due to just consisting of stills, without any dialogue whatsoever. I mean, the six has been the focus of the series the entire time, and this is the finale they get? At least share things with each other! Well, at least they used the best Yugioh song for the sequence...

6. To be honest, I was really on the edge of my seat when Yusho showed up with that creepy stare. I was ready to see him revealing himself to be the real villain all along and do some serious things to twist the series at the very end lol

7. Reiji laughing like a maniac. Second best scene in the episode, fifth best scene in the series.

8. Related to that, I was kinda expecting that ending scene, but still, it feels... Kinda empty. Nay, rather than empty, I think "hollow" is the best way to put it. Mostly because the ending has no much to offer, the stands between the two entertainers feels kinda "I expected this, so yeah" as a result. I don't hate it though, in fact, it almost saves the ending for me.

8.5. Yusho totally won that duel.

9. So is the Dimension Highway officially put into business now? It's not like Reiji's gonna shut it down, now that everyone is aware of each other...

Well, I'm gonna say, it's been a fine ride. It's a good series, especially at the very start, although it spirals downward toward the end. It hurts me to say that the ending dissatisfies me, but it's still sad that these three years of entamee are finally past the climax.

Final verdict:
Episode: Great duel, rather poor finale.
Series: Great potential, but wasted too much of it. Second half of the series is rushed as hell. Still my favorite series and has a special place in my heart, but it has a potential to be knocked over by VRAINS if they did right.

As a bonus, here's my Top 5 ranking of my favorite arcs in Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V!

Also, my Top 5 duels in ARC-V:

Now, my body is reiji for VRAINS! I'm always a fan of Sword Art Online, so I wonder how this series would be... So far, what I've seen of it seems pretty great, so we'll see.
Also, the OP is sung by the guy who did the JoJo OP! YES!

Edited by user Sunday, March 26, 2017 12:48:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

doobo  
#1437 Posted : Sunday, March 26, 2017 1:28:57 PM(UTC)
doobo

I was like this duel a lot but not like the ending wanted 2 to see more from arc v like new performapal of Yusho and more odd eyes of yuya it sucks that thy not do odd eyes venom use it effect to take one of the enemy effect and not use it as scale
pag2508  
#1438 Posted : Sunday, March 26, 2017 2:06:07 PM(UTC)
pag2508

I don't like this ending.The duel was awesome and the thing that the dimensions became one again are awesome but I hate the ending solely because they didn't bring the other counterparts .So Rin,Ruri and Selena and Yuri,Yugo,Yuto are trapped in Yuzu and Yuya respectively that is the stupidest ending.I hoped that at the end all counterparts will be together in one dimension but no only Yuya and Yuzu had to be.I haven't seen characters treated so bad as those six counterparts.And wasn't Kurosaki mad that his sister and friend are dead and all of a sudden he is smiling.And I wanna know what is going to happen to the counterparts are they trapped inside Yuya and Yuzu or what if someone can explain it to me feel free to do it.
doobo  
#1439 Posted : Sunday, March 26, 2017 3:32:05 PM(UTC)
doobo

yes that what I saying I like the duel but not the ending
LolsterXD97  
#1440 Posted : Sunday, March 26, 2017 3:59:05 PM(UTC)
LolsterXD97

Was thanked: 136 time(s) in 127 post(s)
There were so many things wrong with the ending... I think the worst offender was Shun, whose goal was built up from the start of the series just to stomp him into the ground (metaphorically and literally) by stripping him from his "sister" and not!boyfriend forever (and him being fine with it). Also Reira, whose reward for getting a sense of self was becoming a baby and not even getting legit last words.

Like really, the only good thing for me were some of the cards. At least that Odd-Eyes x Clear Wing hybrid delivered in both apparence and effects along with Venom, Purplish and Whitest. Also OERD got to appear 1 more time.

I was like this duel a lot but not like the ending wanted 2 to see more from arc v like new performapal of Yusho and more odd eyes of yuya it sucks that thy not do odd eyes venom use it effect to take one of the enemy effect and not use it as scale

Whitest prevented Yuya from negating Reiji's monsters' effects, and Darkness would have prevented Reiji's monsters from being destroyed by Venom's last effect (and he already had planned to Pendulum Summon it later so he couldn't use it as a Scale).

Edited by user Sunday, March 26, 2017 4:03:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified