YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
73 Pages«<717273
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Padraigo  
#1441 Posted : Sunday, March 26, 2017 4:16:13 PM(UTC)
Padraigo

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 6/12/2014(UTC)
Posts: 1,287

Thanks: 30 times
Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 165 post(s)
I just felt like the ending was rushed.

The Zarc battle with evreyone was cool, then they did this wierd thing where Yuya battled everyone to make Reira smile, which just seemed really dumb.

Yuya vs Reiji was very cool, but I think Yuya should have fought against Zarc (in his head or something like that) to restore the 4 dimensions, then have the final duel against Reiji in the tournament just for the egaos.

Having said that, I thought the series as a whole was really good. The synchro dimension will always be my favorite. Having the lancers team being split up, trying to make alliances, and in the mean time Fusion is trying to make a move, but also Roger is forming his own team to take over, was a really cool plot point in the whole story. I kind of wish we saw a mutated Roger who came back from the void to enact revenge, but alas.

Some of the same talent are doing this new anime, so look forward to it.
UserPostedImage
Emiliavance  
#1442 Posted : Sunday, March 26, 2017 8:05:23 PM(UTC)
Emiliavance

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 3/11/2014(UTC)
Posts: 735

Thanks: 624 times
Was thanked: 130 time(s) in 103 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Padraigo Go to Quoted Post
I just felt like the ending was rushed.

The Zarc battle with evreyone was cool, then they did this wierd thing where Yuya battled everyone to make Reira smile, which just seemed really dumb.

Yuya vs Reiji was very cool, but I think Yuya should have fought against Zarc (in his head or something like that) to restore the 4 dimensions, then have the final duel against Reiji in the tournament just for the egaos.

Having said that, I thought the series as a whole was really good. The synchro dimension will always be my favorite. Having the lancers team being split up, trying to make alliances, and in the mean time Fusion is trying to make a move, but also Roger is forming his own team to take over, was a really cool plot point in the whole story. I kind of wish we saw a mutated Roger who came back from the void to enact revenge, but alas.

Some of the same talent are doing this new anime, so look forward to it.

Yeah, totally agreed with you. No matter how much I love the series, the final arc of trying to make Reira "smile" just seem rather stupid to me, even for the show's egao standards. It also clashed with the main point of the previous 2 seasons, which was basically "You can't just use egao for everything".

Also, now I wanted to read/write something about Roger coming back a la Tron from ZEXAL except more insane. I agree that his character as a villain is completely wasted. Tbh, there are just 3 things I wanted to come from the Synchro arc:

1. YUYA VS YUGO, I KNEW THEY PLANNED IT SINCE HANATE.
2. Roger's revenge, either against Yuya and co. (classic villain revenge) or Academia (OTK'd and carded by Yuri lol)
3. Jack modifying his Duel Runner to run Sergey as some kind of AI. I just love the two's dynamic from episode 94.

Edited by user Sunday, March 26, 2017 8:09:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Make that three

Link is the new Synchro, because it changes the definition of "Classic" in Yu-Gi-Oh!
doobo  
#1443 Posted : Sunday, March 26, 2017 8:12:47 PM(UTC)
doobo

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 1/26/2014(UTC)
Posts: 271
Israel

Thanks: 6 times
Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 13 post(s)
I hope after this show or both that thy will do yugioh arc v 2.0 that continue from this last episode like when thy did zeaxl 2.0
Emiliavance  
#1444 Posted : Sunday, March 26, 2017 8:20:00 PM(UTC)
Emiliavance

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 3/11/2014(UTC)
Posts: 735

Thanks: 624 times
Was thanked: 130 time(s) in 103 post(s)
Originally Posted by: doobo Go to Quoted Post
I hope after this show or both that thy will do yugioh arc v 2.0 that continue from this last episode like when thy did zeaxl 2.0

Doubt it, it's out-of-character for KO-NAS to do something like that.
Also, ZEXAL 2 was actually a rebranding of ZEXAL as a second season.

I personally think that, if they'd actually release something ARC-V-related, it should be a remake, because they screwed up hard from about halfway of the show, and a sequel would just be continuing from an already poisoned branch.

If anything, just pretend that the manga is a continuation of the anime. It's actually more comfortable that way.

Edited by user Sunday, March 26, 2017 8:22:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Link is the new Synchro, because it changes the definition of "Classic" in Yu-Gi-Oh!
doobo  
#1445 Posted : Sunday, March 26, 2017 9:12:27 PM(UTC)
doobo

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 1/26/2014(UTC)
Posts: 271
Israel

Thanks: 6 times
Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 13 post(s)
thanks but I not read the manga I love the anime colorful not manga there is no colors in manga not like comic that are have colors that good
hexanort  
#1446 Posted : Monday, March 27, 2017 7:29:59 AM(UTC)
hexanort

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 3/6/2014(UTC)
Posts: 821
Indonesia

Thanks: 8 times
Was thanked: 151 time(s) in 133 post(s)
Man the whole Dimension Counterpart thing was a cool plot, but its just like they had that cool idea, put it as the main plot before working out how to resolve it and cannot figure out how to resolve it until the very end....

A lot of things doesnt make sense and was never explained, like what's the bracelet power?, if it to repel zarc's clones why only yuzu's bracelet works, Why the Zarc clones doesnt split once again when zarc is defeated by reira and the 4 dimensions split once again, and WHY they're reincarnated as yuya/yuzu, not the other? etc

Well overall the shows are really good, it just that they spend too much time on unecessary duel (like, the entire sergey/B.B thing is just a waste of time) instead of working on the already cool plot
Emiliavance  
#1447 Posted : Monday, March 27, 2017 2:19:42 PM(UTC)
Emiliavance

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 3/11/2014(UTC)
Posts: 735

Thanks: 624 times
Was thanked: 130 time(s) in 103 post(s)
Originally Posted by: hexanort Go to Quoted Post
Man the whole Dimension Counterpart thing was a cool plot, but its just like they had that cool idea, put it as the main plot before working out how to resolve it and cannot figure out how to resolve it until the very end....

A lot of things doesnt make sense and was never explained, like what's the bracelet power?, if it to repel zarc's clones why only yuzu's bracelet works, Why the Zarc clones doesnt split once again when zarc is defeated by reira and the 4 dimensions split once again, and WHY they're reincarnated as yuya/yuzu, not the other? etc

Well overall the shows are really good, it just that they spend too much time on unecessary duel (like, the entire sergey/B.B thing is just a waste of time) instead of working on the already cool plot


I think it's explained by Leo once that Yuya/Yuzu are like the "dominant" part of Zarc/Ray's souls because the two are like the core of them, while the other three are just fragments of it. Probably that's also why only Yuzu's bracelet has the anti-Zarc power, but that makes the other three bracelets moot points... Yeah, they didn't explain a lot of things clearly.

Yeah, I think the B.B. sub-plot is pretty much padding, although I kinda like the character to be honest. Sergey is also one of my favorite characters, so I won't complain about it.

Captain Solo, on the other hand...
Link is the new Synchro, because it changes the definition of "Classic" in Yu-Gi-Oh!
MVPIII  
#1448 Posted : Monday, March 27, 2017 5:17:39 PM(UTC)
MVPIII

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 2/7/2014(UTC)
Posts: 244

Thanks: 25 times
Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Emiliavance Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Padraigo Go to Quoted Post
I kind of wish we saw a mutated Roger who came back from the void to enact revenge, but alas.

Some of the same talent are doing this new anime, so look forward to it.


Also, now I wanted to read/write something about Roger coming back a la Tron from ZEXAL except more insane. I agree that his character as a villain is completely wasted. Tbh, there are just 3 things I wanted to come from the Synchro arc:

2. Roger's revenge, either against Yuya and co. (classic villain revenge) or Academia (OTK'd and carded by Yuri lol)


Arc-v saw the return of past protagonists, surely VRAINS will see the return of past antagonists. I haven't been keeping up with the VRAINS hype train, but surely Roger will make sense to fit in there with his infinite revival shenanigans. From the yugioh wikia page concerning VRAINS
"The series will star a new protagonist, Yusaku Fujiki, and takes place in a high-school setting, featuring Virtual Reality Duels in a cyberspace constructed with the latest technology called Link VRAINS."
It's also not the only time that a character was stuck in an alternate dimension and didn't return. There's quite a few people from the aftermath of Jaden defeating Yubel that didn't come back from the alternate dimension Yubel sent them to. I really think that should've been covered in the Fusion arc of Arc-v. But again, the premise of VRAINS should probably make tying up old loose ends a possibility.
doobo  
#1449 Posted : Tuesday, March 28, 2017 11:50:24 PM(UTC)
doobo

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 1/26/2014(UTC)
Posts: 271
Israel

Thanks: 6 times
Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 13 post(s)
just you to know all when yuya summon the tuner level 2 the pendulum scale. was 1 not 3 some one told me thy fix it in rerun of this episode
Users browsing this topic
73 Pages«<717273
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error