YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
38 Pages«<35363738>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Michael Lawrence Dee  
#721 Posted : Saturday, April 11, 2015 5:10:18 AM(UTC)
Michael Lawrence Dee

Was thanked: 1337 time(s) in 1077 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Thebluedash Go to Quoted Post
During your opponents Standby Phase; select one monster they control; it loses 500 ATK after each Standby Phase. If the monsters ATK reaches 0 due to this cards effect, destroy it and inflict damage to your opponents life points equal to the original ATK of the selected monster.

Can anyone help make this script? The effect is just so complicated :P

Just make a separate post and we'll try to help you. I check this topic but I don't think anyone else does.
Now this is how I play:
ExLight01  
#722 Posted : Saturday, April 11, 2015 8:15:30 PM(UTC)
ExLight01

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
This topic's first post really needs to be updated, heh.
I mean, with all these new archtypes and some new cards like Pendulums it sure lacks some info.

Edited by user Saturday, April 11, 2015 10:49:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Michael Lawrence Dee  
#723 Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2015 3:09:46 AM(UTC)
Michael Lawrence Dee

Originally Posted by: ExLight01 Go to Quoted Post
I mean, with all these new archtypes and some new cards like Pendulums it sure lacks some info.

Oh right. I'll add the how archetypes work nowadays into my Scripting Tutorial so people would look there instead of this outdated one. Although the basics are still here. I do hope I get the time to edit it.
Now this is how I play:
Shark02  
#724 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2015 1:53:21 AM(UTC)
Shark02

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Michael Lawrence Dee Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ExLight01 Go to Quoted Post

Oh right. I'll add the how archetypes work nowadays into my Scripting Tutorial so people would look there instead of this outdated one. Although the basics are still here. I do hope I get the time to edit it.

well here's an update of setcodes

Edited by user Monday, April 27, 2015 2:08:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

File Attachment(s):
SetCodes.lua (4kb) downloaded 37 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.
mrkey94  
#725 Posted : Thursday, July 09, 2015 3:59:11 PM(UTC)
mrkey94

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 11 post(s)
I need a xyz monster that xyz summon with 2 0x12fc monsters with different name.
Please help me script. Thanks
xReach  
#726 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2015 7:16:44 AM(UTC)
xReach

Cool post! I've definitely picked up card scripting for now, but I'm having trouble trying to incorporate a "ignoring summoning conditions" effect. Does anyone know how I would go about doing so? Everything else seems rather simple, except for this.
ha_n  
#727 Posted : Saturday, July 18, 2015 3:08:52 AM(UTC)
ha_n

Was thanked: 45 time(s) in 34 post(s)
I want create a new archetype but i don't know recognize them:S please help me :laugh

Edited by user Saturday, July 18, 2015 5:08:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

IkeLawliet  
#728 Posted : Saturday, August 01, 2015 6:41:02 PM(UTC)
IkeLawliet

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Thanks for the guide! Looks really comprehensive!

Sorry if this is obvious, but is it possible to take added cards online? Perhaps if both parties have pre-downloaded them or something?
alisaad  
#729 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 12:03:33 PM(UTC)
alisaad

Hello in the latest version of the game I can no longer add any record within the database because the game stops working possible solution
alisaad  
#730 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 12:05:18 PM(UTC)
alisaad

Hello in the latest version of the game I can no longer add any record within the database because the game stops working possible solution
alukino  
#731 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2015 2:57:24 PM(UTC)
alukino

help me i have problem
I apologize in advance for my English

I do not ask at random or for no reason I know that many effects can be copied from other papers, but the problem is that I have two effects which are new
and the pendulum card ........,.

Once per turn, you can discard a card to Special Summon 1 monster "Faithful Darkness" Level 4 or less from your Graveyard. If this card is discarded from your hand to the graveyard as a result of a card your opponent destroy a card on the field and reduce to 0 the damage Dealt this turn. During each of your End Phases, send 2 cards selected from your Deck to the Graveyard.

the first part of the effect, there are no problems and even the second
but the problem is thir part

During each of your End Phases, select 2 cards from your Deck and send them to the cemetery

and other effect The evocation of this card can not be undone. This card can only be summoned through evocation Special scoporta on the ground in a defensive position, When this card is Summoned you can not place any other cards on the ground until the end of the Round. Monsters "Faithful Darkness" are not subject to the effects of your opponent's cards. During each of your End Phases, send 2 cards at the option of your Deck to the Graveyard.

Monsters "Faithful Darkness" are not subject to the effects of your opponent's cards

https://www.ygopro.co/Fo...ness?m=123552#post123552
kamigawa537  
#732 Posted : Thursday, December 10, 2015 3:54:24 AM(UTC)
kamigawa537

D: I tried to attach it to the cards.cdb but now in the card list it only displays an unmovible grey card named 456123 as the card I wanted to add. I have replaced the cards.cdb file but it's the same problem :S
Michael Lawrence Dee  
#733 Posted : Thursday, December 10, 2015 5:10:20 AM(UTC)
Michael Lawrence Dee

Originally Posted by: kamigawa537 Go to Quoted Post
D: I tried to attach it to the cards.cdb but now in the card list it only displays an unmovible grey card named 456123 as the card I wanted to add. I have replaced the cards.cdb file but it's the same problem :S

As much as possible, I prefer to make an expansions database. This keeps my main database safe.
Now this is how I play:
echochan  
#734 Posted : Saturday, December 19, 2015 11:06:10 PM(UTC)
echochan

I want to make some custom cards to play with my friends, but when I tried to test or use them they don't work!

I made the LUA script (cXXXXxXXX.lua) in script folder and the pic (xxxxxxxxx.png) in pics folder. But when I open the game the scrip doesnt work (neither gives an red error code) and it has no pic!!!!

The card is in a new .cdb database in Expansion folder.

Can someone help me please?
ha_n  
#735 Posted : Sunday, January 24, 2016 3:55:14 AM(UTC)
ha_n

I don't know way to check a setcode existed in the game I think Sqlite has tool to check but i can't find it in toolbar:( . Please help me!. Thanks

Edited by user Sunday, January 24, 2016 3:55:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

[YOL]Edo9300  
#736 Posted : Sunday, January 24, 2016 5:43:23 PM(UTC)
[YOL]Edo9300

Was thanked: 97 time(s) in 93 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ha_n Go to Quoted Post
I don't know way to check a setcode existed in the game I think Sqlite has tool to check but i can't find it in toolbar:( . Please help me!. Thanks

To check a setcode you muat first convert it in decimal, if it's hexadecimal, then using it as a search filter in setcode field in sqlite
thanks 1 user thanked [YOL]Edo9300 for this useful post.
kampolpat  
#737 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2016 3:33:40 PM(UTC)
kampolpat

i need script card name Number 1024: Tohka Yatogami "Princess"
Type: Monster
Type I: Effect
Monster Type: Xyz
Type II: Warrior
Attribute: Light
Attack: 2500
Defence: 2700
3 level 4 monsters
Cannot be destroyed by battle unless by "Number" monsters. Once per turn, You can detach 1 Xyz material from this card, banish 1 monster your opponent controls. Any monster banished by this effect returns to their opponent's field after their 2nd Standby phase, and if the banished monster was an Xyz monster, detach all Xyz materials from that monster to the graveyard. This card gains 500 ATK for each Xyz Material you send to the Graveyard by this effect.
pic link:http://yugico.com/customcard/512992.jpg
ha_n  
#738 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2016 4:18:17 PM(UTC)
ha_n

[YOL wrote:
Edo9300;135541]
Originally Posted by: ha_n Go to Quoted Post

To check a setcode you muat first convert it in decimal, if it's hexadecimal, then using it as a search filter in setcode field in sqlite

I have found the filter tool in Sqlite.:dance Thank you:)
kampolpat  
#739 Posted : Tuesday, January 26, 2016 1:55:42 PM(UTC)
kampolpat

hello everybody my name is kampolpat. I want everyone to help make Script Lua file Date a Live Yu-Gi-Oh cards and code.
and i have date a live yu-gi-oh cards database from a card. date a live yu-gi-oh cards Created Cards by DoctorPokemonIchigo
date a live card owners and Created Cards by DoctorPokemonIchigo
website link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards
Card Maker:DoctorPokemonIchigo
Credits:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards
doctorpokemonichigo Created Cards links:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card
date a live created cards part 1
1.Number 1024: Tohka Yatogami "Princess"
Defence: 2700
Card text
3 level 4 monsters
Cannot be destroyed by battle unless by "Number" monsters. Once per turn, You can detach 1 Xyz material from this card, banish 1 monster your opponent controls. Any monster banished by this effect returns to their opponent's field after their 2nd Standby phase, and if the banished monster was an Xyz monster, detach all Xyz materials from that monster to the graveyard. This card gains 500 ATK for each Xyz Material you send to the Graveyard by this effect.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/512992-Number_1024__Tohka_Yatogami__Princess_

2.Yoshino "Hermit"
Type II: Spellcaster
Level: 3
Attack: 1500
Defence: 1100
Card text
Once per turn, you can make all monster cards you control become level 4, until the end phase. If you control a "Number" monster card, this card gains this effect:
*This card cannot be destroyed by battle.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/516060-Yoshino__Hermit_

3.Yoshinon
Type: Spell
Spell type: Equip
Card text
Equip this card only to a "Yoshino" card you control. It gains 500 ATK. If this card was sent to the graveyard because the equipped monster was used as Xyz material, attach this card to the Xyz monster as Xyz material.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/516061-Yoshinon

4.Kaguya "Beserk"
Type I: Gemini
Attribute: Wind
Level: 4
Attack: 1600
Defence: 500
Card text
This card is treated as a Normal monster while face-up on the field or in the graveyard. While this card is a normal monster on the field, you can normal summon it to have it become an effect monster with this effect.
*One time only, place 3 spirit counters on this card. (Max 3) remove 1 spirit counter to increase the ATK of all monsters you currently control by 500.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/516063-Kaguya__Beserk_

5.Yuzuru "Beserk"
Type I: Gemini
Attack: 900
Defence: 2000
Card text
This card is treated as a Normal monster while face-up on the field or in the graveyard. While this card is a normal monster on the field, you can normal summon it to have it become an effect monster with this effect.
*One time only, place 3 spirit counters on this card (Max 3) Remove 1 spirit counter to increase the DEF of all monsters you currently control by 500.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/516066-Yuzuru__Beserk_

6.Kotori Itsuka "Efreet"
Monster Type: Tuner
Attribute: Fire
Level: 2
Attack: 1000
Defence: 600
Card text
If this card used as a Synchro material monster, inflict 500 damage to your opponent. If this card is used to Xyz summon a "Number" monster, this card's level becomes 4.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/516155-Kotori_Itsuka__Efreet_

7.Miku Izayori "Diva"
Level: 8
Attack: 3000
Defence: 1000
Card text
When this card is successfully Normal Summoned, equip all monster cards on the field to this card. (Max: 7) During either player's battle phase, when this card is targeted for an attack, the equipped monster is destroyed instead. (Damage calculation is applied normally)
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/516164-Miku_Izayori__Diva_

8.Natsumi "Witch"
Monster Type: Tuner
Attribute: Earth
Level: 2
Attack: 100
Defence: 100
Card text
If this card is targeted for an attack, this card gains ATK and DEF equal to the attacking monster, until the end phase. (This is a quick effect).
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/516165-Natsumi__Witch_

9.Number 1028: Natsumi "Witch"
Attack: 2800
Card text
3 level 4 monsters
Cannot be targeted by card effects unless by "Number" monsters. Once per turn, this card gains 200 ATK for every card in your hand. While you control this card and no other monsters, you can detach 1 Xyz material from this card and target 1 monster on the field. Until your opponent's next end phase, this card is treated as that card's name and it gains the same effects. This card gains ATK and DEF equal to that monster targeted by this effect.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/516168-Number_1028__Natsumi__Witch__

10.Zadkiel
Type:Trap
Trap type: Continuous
Card text
After activation, Special Summon this card in Defense position as an Effect Monster. (Beast-Type/WIND/Level 6/ ATK 1700/DEF 3000), (This card is still treated as a Trap card.) Your opponent cannot target any other monsters as an attack target, except this one. If this card was destroyed, your opponent cannot declare an attack this turn.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/516259-Zadkiel

11.Shido Itsuka
Attack: 1800
Defence: 1200
Card text
Once per turn, you can discard 1 card from your hand, this card can attack your opponent directly. If this card was used as Xyz material for a "Number" monster, your opponent draws 1 card. Reveal it, and based on its type apply this effect:
*Spell: target 1 spell/trap card on the field, destroy that target.
*Trap: target 1 monster card on the field. Destroy that target
*Monster card: Your opponent cannot declare an attack for this turn. You can only use the effect of "Shido Itsuka" once per turn, and only on that turn.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/516260-Shido_Itsuka

12.Spirit World
Spell type: Normal
Card text
All monster cards you currently control cannot be destroyed by card effects or by battle this turn. If this was the only card in your hand when you activated this effect, draw 2 cards. You cannot Special Summon any monster cards this turn.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/516261-Spirit_World

13.Rinne Sonogami
Attribute: Dark
Attack: 1700
Defence: 1500
Card text
Once per turn, while this card is on the field, Draw 1 card. During your opponent's next standby phase, if you still control this card, add 1 Spell/Trap card from your graveyard to your hand.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/516305-Rinne_Sonogami

14.Rank-Up-Magic Inverse Force
Card text
Target 1 Xyz Monster you control. Special Summon, from your Extra Deck, 1 "Number C" monster with the same Type as that selected monster, but 1 rank higher. (This Special Summon is treated as an Xyz summon. Xyz materials attached to that monster become Xyz materials for the summoned monster.) When this effect resolves, target 1 monster on the field. It's ATK and DEF are 0, until your opponent's next end phase. During your turn, when you Xyz summon a DARK monster, and this card is in your graveyard, you can add this card from your graveyard to your hand. You can only activate this effect once per duel.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/516307-Rank-Up-Magic_Inverse_Force

15.Number C1024: Inverse "Princess" Tohka Yatogami
Attack: 3300
Defence: 2800
Card text
4 level 5 DARK monsters
During each of your standby phases, inflict 200 damage to your opponent for every card they control. If this card has ' Number 1024: Tohka Yatogami "Princess" ' as an Xyz material, it gains this effect:
*Once per turn, during either player's battle phase, if this card has Xyz materials targeted for an attack, negate the attack (this a quick effect.) Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz material to target 1 monster on the field. Destroy that target, and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monster's ATK.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/516309-Number_C1024__Inverse__Princess__Tohka_Yatogami

16.Origami Tobichi
Attack: 1400
Defence: 1500
Card text
When this card is Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower monster from your graveyard to your side of the field, then switch this card to defense position.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/516311-Origami_Tobichi

17.Number 1041: Origami Tobichi "Angel"
Card text
3 level 4 monsters
Cannot be destroyed by battle unless by "Number" monsters. When any player activates a Spell/Trap/Effect Monster's effect, detach 1 xyz material from this card, negate the activation of a Spell/Trap/Effect monster's effect, and if you do, destroy that card. While this card has no Xyz materials, your opponent cannot target any other monsters you control for card effects, except this one.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/516340-Number_1041__Origami_Tobichi__Angel_

18.Kotori Itsuka
Attack: 500
Defence: 900
Card text
When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 level 4 monster from your hand or graveyard. That monster's effect are negated.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/516342-Kotori_Itsuka

19.Maria Arusu
Level: 6
Attack: 2300
Defence: 1900
Card text
You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) when you control an Xyz monster. When this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent. While you control this card, your opponent cannot target any other Spellcaster-Type monsters for attacks, except this one. If you control a level 4 Spellcaster-Type monster, you can make this card's level become 4.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/516343-Maria_Arusu

20.Number C1041: Inverse Origami Tobichi "Angel"
Defence: 2500
Card text
4 level 5 monsters
Cannot be destroyed by battle unless by "Number" monsters. When this card is targeted by an Effect monster's effect, negate that effect. (This is a quick effect.) If this card has a "Origami Tobichi 'Angel' " as an Xyz material, it gains this effect:
*During either player's turn, you can detach 1 Xyz material from this card to target 1 card on the field. Destroy that target, and if it was a monster card, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monster's ATK.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/516351-Number_C1041__Inverse_Origami_Tobichi__Angel_

He write wrong effect is :4 level 5 monsters
Cannot be destroyed by battle unless by "Number" monsters. When this card is targeted by an Effect monster's effect, negate that effect. (This is a quick effect.) If this card has a "Origami Tobichi 'Angel' " as an Xyz material, it gains this effect:
*During either player's turn, you can detach 1 Xyz material from this card to target 1 card on the field. Destroy that target, and if it was a monster card, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monster's ATK.

The word correct Effect is :4 level 5 monsters
Cannot be destroyed by battle unless by "Number" monsters. When this card is targeted by an Effect monster's effect, negate that effect. (This is a quick effect.) If this card has a number 1041:"Origami Tobichi 'Angel' " as an Xyz material, it gains this effect:*During either player's turn, you can detach 1 Xyz material from this card to target 1 card on the field. Destroy that target, and if it was a monster card, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monster's ATK.

21.Marina Arusu
Attack: 2300
Card text
When this card is Normal Summoned, you can take control of 1 monster your opponent controls. While this card is in Defense position, it cannot be destroyed by battle, and your opponent takes any battle damage you would have taken involving monsters you control.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/516359-Marina_Arusu

22.Spirit Awakening
Trap type: Counter
Card text
When a monster would be Summoned or a Spell, Trap or Effect monster's effect were to be activated, while you control a "Number" monster card, negate the Summon OR spell/trap, and destroy it.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/516361-Spirit_Awakening

23.Final clash
Type:Spell
Spell type: Quick-Play
Card text
All monsters on the field are switched to face-up attack position, and if you do, this turn, they must attack, if able. Any monster switched by this effect are sent to the graveyard during the End Phase.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/516363-Final_clash

24.White Licorice
Card text
Equip this only to a "Origami" monster card you control. The equipped monster gains 1,000 ATK and 500 DEF. If the equipped monster were to be destroyed, this card is destroyed instead, and any damage this turn becomes 0.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/516364-White_Licorice

25.Spirit Distress Call
Card text
Activate this when you control no monsters. Special Summon 1 monster from your graveyard or deck, ignoring its summoning conditions. When this card is destroyed, destroy the summoned monster. When the Special Summoned monster is destroyed, destroy this card.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/516477-Spirit_Distress_Call

26.Mana Takamiya
Level: 1
Attack: 700
Defence: 500
Card text
Once per turn, target 1 monster you control. This card's level becomes the same as that card's desred level, until your next End Phase. You cannot Special Summon any monsters the turn you activate this effect, except Spellcaster-Type Monsters.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/516479-Mana_Takamiya

27.Spirit swap
Type: Trap
Trap type: Normal
Card text
When a "Number" monster you control is targeted for an attack, negate the attack, and target 1 monster your opponent controls. Destroy that target. If this set card was sent to the graveyard, add 1 level 4 or lower monster from your deck to your hand.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/516481-Spirit_swap

28.Reine Murasame
Defence: 1200
Card text
Once per turn, you can declare a level between level 1 through 8. This card's level becomes that level until the end phase. You can only control 1 "Reine Murasame." Control of this card cannot switch
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/516485-Reine_Murasame

29.Kyouhei Kannazuki
Level: 5
Attack: 2000
Defence: 1700
Card text
When this card is Normal Summoned, you can special summon 1 level 4 or higher monster card from your graveyard. If this card is in your graveyard, only once, 1 level 5 or higher monster card you Normal Summon can be Summoned without Tributing.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/516496-Kyouhei_Kannazuki

30.Sandalphon
Card text
The equipped monster permantly gains 1000 ATK and DEF. Once per turn, you can target 1 monster card your opponent controls. Negate its effects until your end phase. You can send this card and the equipped monster to the graveyard to Special Summon 1 ' "Number 24: Tohka Yatogami "Princess" ' from your graveyard, and attach this card and the equipped monster as Xyz materials. (This special summon is treated as an Xyz summon.)
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/516514-Sandalphon

31.Kurumi Tokisaki
Attack: 1700
Card text
You can Special Summon this card when your life points are 2000 or less than your opponent's. When this card is destroyed, you can Special Summon a number of "Kurumi Tokisaki" Tokens ( Spellcaster-Type/DARK/Level 4/ATK 1000/DEF 1500) equal to the number of turns this card has been face up on the field. These tokens cannot declare an attack.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/518030-Kurumi_Tokisaki

32.Kurumi Tokisaki Token
Type I: Token
Level: 0
Card text
This card can be used as any token
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/518264-Kurumi_Tokisaki_Token

33.Number 1005: Yoshino "Hermit"
Attribute: Water
Attack: 2100
Defence: 1700
Card text
2 level 4 monsters
Cannot be destroyed by battle unless by 'Number' monsters. During each of your standby phases, gain 500 life points for every monster card you control. During either player's battle phase, when an opponent's monster effect is activated, you can detach 1 Xyz material from this card, negate the activation, and destroy it. When this card is destroyed, add 1 "Yoshino" monster card from your graveyard to your hand.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/518278-Number_1005__Yoshino__Hermit_

34.Angel: Zafkiel
Spell type: Continuous
Card text
Once per turn, while you control a "Kurumi Tokisaki" card on the field, roll a six-sided die and apply 1 of these effects:
1. Skip your opponent's next draw phase.
2. Skip your next draw phases.
3. Special Summon 1 monster card from either player's graveyard. That monster's effect are negated.
4. Your opponent cannot declare an attack this turn.
5. Special Summon 3 "Kurumi Tokisaki" tokens on the field.
6. Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until your end phase. If you use this effect 3 times, destroy this card.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/518281-Angel__Zafkiel

35.Angel: Camael
Card text
The equipped monster permantly gains 800 ATK and DEF. When the equipped monster attacks a defense position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent. If the equipped monster is destroyed by your opponent's card effect, Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower monster card from your Deck in face-up Defense position.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/518460-Angel__Camael

36.Angel: El Re'em
Card text
Equip to a "Yuzuru 'Berserk' " card you control. It gains 300 ATK for every Spell and Trap card in either player's graveyard. When the equipped monster attacks, Spell and Trap cards cannot be activated until the end of the damage step. You can target 1 card on the field. As long as you control this card, negate its effects. The controller of this card can choose when to activate this effect.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/518470-Angel__El_Re_em

37.Angel: El Na'ash
Card text
Target up to 3 Spell/Trap cards on the field. As long as this card is on the field, their effects are negated and cannot be activated. If this card is sent to the graveyard, if you have Angel: El Re'em in your graveyard, return all cards from the field to their respective owners hands. You can only use the effect of Angel: El Na'ash once per turn.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/518471-Angel__El_Na_ash

38.Angel: Gabriel
Card text
All "Number" monsters you control permantly gain 1,000 ATK. When a monster card you control is targeted for an attack, target 1 of your opponent's monster card in their field. Switch the attack target to that target. While you control a "Miku Izayoi" monster card, the effects of this card cannot be negated.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/518472-Angel__Gabriel

39. Angel: Haniel
Spell type: Continuous
Card text
All face up monster cards you currently control gain 700 ATK and DEF. When any of your opponent's monsters declare an attack, look at your opponent's hand and discard 1 card, then your opponent draws 1 card from their deck. Each time you resolve this effect, place 1 Spirit Counter on this card. Remove any number of counters to reduce the ATK of all monster cards your opponent X 200. Destroy this card when you have 20 or more cards in your graveyard
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/518477-Angel__Haniel

40.Dark Inversion
Type: Trap
Card text
Discard 1 card from your hand, and target 1 Spell or Trap card your opponent controls. Destroy that target. Your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap cards of the same name of that destroyed card for the rest of the duel. If this effect is negated, draw 1 card.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/518636-Dark_Inversion

41.Xyz blast
Card text
When you control a face-up Rank 4 or higher Xyz return all cards to their respective hands except Xyz or Synchro monsters on the field. They cannot declare an attack this turn. The activation of this card cannot be negated. If you control a "Tohka Yatogami" card, inflict 200 damage to your opponent for every card returned by this effect.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/519065-Xyz_blast

42.Quick Spirit Summoning
Card text
When you control no monsters and your opponent declares a direct attack, you can Special Summon 1 level 4 or higher monster from your graveyard or deck.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/519066-Quick_Spirit_Summoning

43.Number 1060: Kaguya "Berserk"
Attack: 4000
Defence: 0
Card text
2 level 8 monsters
Cannot be targeted by card effects unless by "Number" monsters. While you control a "Number 1070 Yuzuru 'Berserk' " this card gains 1000 ATK. During damage calculation when this card attacks or is attacked (during either player's turn), You can detach 1 Xyz material from this card, double this card's ATK during that damage calculation only.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/519354-Number_1060__Kaguya__Berserk_

44.Number 1070: Yuzuru "Berserk"
Attack: 0
Defence: 4000
Card text
2 level 8 monsters
Cannot be targeted by card effects unless by "Number" monsters. While you control a "Number 1060: Kaguya 'Berserk' ", this card gains 1000 DEF. If a monster card you control is targeted for an attack, detach 1 Xyz material from this card, change the attack target to this card, and if you do, this card is switched to face-up Defense Position. (This is a quick effect.)
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/519355-Number_1070__Yuzuru__Berserk__

45.Number 1035: Kotori Itsuka "Efreet"
Card text
3 level 8 monsters
Cannot be destroyed by card effects unless by "Number" monsters. If you control a "Shido Itsuka" monster, this card gain 200 ATK for each card you control. During either player's turn, detach 1 Xyz material from this card, negate the effects of all face up monsters on the field, and if you do, this turn, this card cannot be destroyed by battle.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/519507-Number_1035__Kotori_Itsuka__Efreet_

46."Efreet" Impact
Card text
When you control a "Efreet", Destroy all monster cards your opponent controls, and if you do, inflict 200 points of damage to your opponent for each one destroyed by this effect. If this set card was destroyed, send 1 level 4 or higher monster from your hand to the graveyard.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/519554-_Efreet__Impact

47.Spirit Illusion
Card text
Activate 1 of these effects
*Special Summon 1 of your opponent's monster from their graveyard to your side of the field, ignoring its summoning conditions, Destory it your end phase.
*All your opponent's monsters are switched to face-down Defense position.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/519555-Spirit_Illusion

48.Number 1084: Shido Itsuka, Defender Of Spirits
Defence: 2100
Card text
2 (max: 5) level 4 monsters
Cannot be destroyed by battle unless by "Number" monsters. When any Monster you control is targeted by an opponent's monster for an attack, or card effect, you can detach 1 Xyz material from this card, negate the attack or card effect, and destroy that card. When this card has no Xyz materials, return 1 "Number" monster from your graveyard to your Extra Deck.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/519556-Number_1084__Shido_Itsuka__Defender_Of_Spirits

49. Rinne Sonogami "Eden"
Attack: 2600
Card text
When this card is Successfully Summoned, all Xyz monsters you control gain 1,000 ATK and DEF. During either player's turn, when a Spell/Trap card targets this card, negate the effect of that Spell/Trap card, and destroy it. When this card is in the graveyard, target 1 "Number" monster in your graveyard. Special Summon that target, and attach this card as Xyz material to that target.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/519566-Rinne_Sonogami__Eden_

50.Spirit Elimination
Card text
When a monster card you control is destroyed or leaves your side of the field by your opponent's card effect, destroy all your Opponent's Spell and Trap cards. Then, shuffle 5 cards from your graveyard to your deck.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/519576-Spirit_Elimination_

51.Sir Issac Ray Pelham Westcott AST
Defence: 700
Card text
When this card battles an opponent's monster, the effects of that monster that this card is battling are negated during the battle phase only. Once, if this card is in your graveyard, you can Normal Summon a Level 5 or Higher Spellcaster-Type monster with 1 less tribute.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/520895-Sir_Issac_Ray_Pelham_Westcott_AST

52.Ellen Mira Mathers AST
Attack: 2900
Card text
If this card attacks or is attacked, discard 1 random card from your opponent's hand. If a "Sir Issac Ray Pelham Westcott" card you control is targeted for an attack, change the attack target to this card, and if you do, destroy that monster that this card was battling during your end phase.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/520897-Ellen_Mira_Mathers_AST

53.Fraxinus
Type II: Machine
Card text
When this card is used for an Xyz summon, this card counts as 2 (max: 5) monsters for that Xyz summon only. You can only use the effect of "Fraxinus" once per duel.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/520900-Fraxinus

54.Fraxinus Mine
Card text
When a Monster card you control is targeted by your opponent's card effect, negate the effect and destroy that card. If this card's effect is negated, inflict 1,000 damage to your opponent.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/520901-Fraxinus_Mine

55.Spirit Defender
Card text
When a "Number" monster card you control is targeted for an attack target, Negate the attack, and set this card down, instead of sending it to you graveyard. If this set card is destroyed, draw 2 cards
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/520903-Spirit_Defender

56.Spirit Possesion
Card text
When you take battle damage from a direct attack, take control of one of your opponent's monster until the end phase. If you have a "Diva" monster card in your graveyard, Special Summon one of those "Diva" monster cards (if multiple) from your graveyard.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/520970-Spirit_Possesion

57.Spirit Encounter
Card text
As long as you control this card, Monster Cards you control cannot be targeted by card effects. If this card is destroyed by your opponent's card effect, destroy all Spell and Trap card on the field.
picture link:http://yugico.com/user/98724-DoctorPokemonIchigo/card/150535-Date_a_Live_Yu-Gi-Oh_cards/520973-Spirit_Encounter

date a live created cards part 1 end

deathrunner  
#740 Posted : Thursday, March 24, 2016 8:32:19 PM(UTC)
deathrunner

Sorry for ressurecting the thread, but I need some help with a scripting, I've already made a .dot for it, but I can't manage for it to work... If someone could help, please, PM me.
Thanks.