YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
6 Pages«<23456>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Michael Lawrence Dee  
#61 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2015 1:00:29 AM(UTC)
Michael Lawrence Dee

Was thanked: 1337 time(s) in 1077 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Loyd3160 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Michael Lawrence Dee Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Lord Orochimaru Go to Quoted Post
Dear Michael

sadly i have lost all my card recipes:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry because of the update please please fix the problem soon with the anime cards and please put up a new link to download from thank you very much.

Yes I noticed today that not just some Anime cards are missing but ALL Anime cards from the main database. I'll create a database with all the Anime cards for Percy and Steel to use. Hopefully, they'll accept and update it immediately, I'll also update the card text to the correct ones with errors with card text or outdated ones, also card names.

EDIT: Just saw this.

Originally Posted by: Steeldarkeagel Go to Quoted Post
There should be a fix for Anime Cards out tonight. When this is released I will updated the two current download links, and find some alternatives for people that can not use them.

Maybe I don't need to do it myself then.

Put it into as a plan B in the event the fix didnt appear tonight.

But even if it doesn't release tonight, the next time I'll have net is weekends. And if that happens, this release will happen on probably sunday or monday.

Well, just hope for the best.
Now this is how I play:
Loyd3160  
#62 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2015 1:05:55 AM(UTC)
Loyd3160

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Loyd3160 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Lord Orochimaru Go to Quoted Post
Dear Michael

sadly i have lost all my card recipes:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry because of the update please please fix the problem soon with the anime cards and please put up a new link to download from thank you very much.

Yes I noticed today that not just some Anime cards are missing but ALL Anime cards from the main database. I'll create a database with all the Anime cards for Percy and Steel to use. Hopefully, they'll accept and update it immediately, I'll also update the card text to the correct ones with errors with card text or outdated ones, also card names.

EDIT: Just saw this.

Originally Posted by: Steeldarkeagel Go to Quoted Post
There should be a fix for Anime Cards out tonight. When this is released I will updated the two current download links, and find some alternatives for people that can not use them.

Maybe I don't need to do it myself then.

Put it into as a plan B in the event the fix didnt appear tonight.

But even if it doesn't release tonight, the next time I'll have net is weekends. And if that happens, this release will happen on probably sunday or monday.

Well, just hope for the best.

Exactly what i'm pointing it out if the fix doesn't happen we'll have plan B and put all the missing anime cards from that update in the expansion folder. So way i look at it if its not there by then. So basically IF steel or percy themselves forget to post the fix tonight or in the events that it happened again we can have you to give the expansion update.

Edited by user Wednesday, June 17, 2015 1:12:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked Loyd3160 for this useful post.
marik  
#63 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2015 6:48:48 AM(UTC)
marik

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 33 post(s)
Tea82  
#64 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2015 9:25:21 AM(UTC)
Tea82

Was thanked: 325 time(s) in 246 post(s)
Konami lately release and continue to release many new cards so for this reason there is a big possibility even on the next percy ygopro update most of the new cards are not going to be available yet!! For the anime cards lately i notice that when you write the name of the anime card even if ygopro have this anime card for some strange reason ygopro is not able to find-search this anime card!!:S The filter box help a little but only a little!! The best solution is to be sure download a card manager or a program like SQLiteExper who can read a ygopro database and here you can write the anime card name in order to see if actually ygopro have this anime card!!:) Because it seems that ygopro can find a card more easy if you simply write the serier number i recommended for percy on the next update if he continue to update the anime cards to also add-post on release notes a list with the anime cards percy manage to add-update including also the serier numbers for every anime card!!;)
Michael Lawrence Dee  
#65 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2015 9:48:31 AM(UTC)
Michael Lawrence Dee

Was thanked: 1337 time(s) in 1077 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Tea82 Go to Quoted Post
Konami lately release and continue to release many new cards so for this reason there is a big possibility even on the next percy ygopro update most of the new cards are not going to be available yet!! For the anime cards lately i notice that when you write the name of the anime card even if ygopro have this anime card for some strange reason ygopro is not able to find-search this anime card!!:S The filter box help a little but only a little!! The best solution is to be sure download a card manager or a program like SQLiteExper who can read a ygopro database and here you can write the anime card name in order to see if actually ygopro have this anime card!!:) Because it seems that ygopro can find a card more easy if you simply write the serier number i recommended for percy on the next update if he continue to update the anime cards to also add-post on release notes a list with the anime cards percy manage to add-update including also the serier numbers for every anime card!!;)

I always say in my projects topic the list of cards in terms of numbers. The latest of my cards reach 51100XXXX up to 511001620. Please count the digits so you don't get confused.
Now this is how I play:
thanks 1 user thanked Michael Lawrence Dee for this useful post.
Steeldarkeagel  
#66 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2015 10:46:48 AM(UTC)
Steeldarkeagel

United Kingdom

Was thanked: 1644 time(s) in 1265 post(s)
Fixed Main Database with all Anime cards back: https://drive.google.com...HOL0DTPQyd2xmLWxLaF8zS3c

Edited by user Wednesday, June 17, 2015 11:03:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 2 users thanked Steeldarkeagel for this useful post.
Christofu  
#67 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2015 11:33:03 AM(UTC)
Christofu

Any idea of when this update can reach the Android version ?
FTON  
#68 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2015 11:52:33 AM(UTC)
FTON

Was thanked: 341 time(s) in 291 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Leishmania Go to Quoted Post
To the above post...it isn't really on topic so I do apologize for mentioning it but have ya ever seen like Harpie Harpist and a few other cards on here before? From what I've seen, they were atrociously blurry (to the point of suffering pixelation and the card name happening to be illegible). Otherwise you have stuff like that Thunder Vassal with 2500 stats plastered over it. Don't think that having some proxies would be bad if it's not like "wrong".

Anyways...on another attempt...stuck at 6% this time. It seemed like it was actually going by pretty quickly. Eh I dunno. Maybe I'll just wait overnight to see if this gets better and stop attempting in the meantime.

I don't think that proxies are wrong, however, i don't like the idea of proxies because it stacks 7 cards with the same name with different Ids, which is so annoying -=-
cicerocp  
#69 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2015 5:54:45 PM(UTC)
cicerocp

where is linux version?
NickeM  
#70 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2015 7:02:02 PM(UTC)
NickeM

+1 for wanting the linux version :)
Robjack  
#71 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2015 11:05:13 AM(UTC)
Robjack

Originally Posted by: Percival18 Go to Quoted Post
YGOPRO 1.033.4 V3 Collector’s Pack: Duelists of Destiny

A new version of Ygopro for Windows has been released.

New Yugioh cards
-Collectors Pack: Duelist of Destiny Version
-Crossed Souls (Korean)
-Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Volume 9 promotional card

For more info read the release notes

UPDATE: UPDATE: This database contains the missing anime cards. Click here to download and save the cards.cdb into your ygopro folder. Overwrite the old file. Users who don't use anime cards can ignore this.

You can also redownload the update from the download page:
Click here to download YGOPRO

Hmm, can you edit the database for new cards name and lore..?
I can edit it for myself, but i cant edit it everytime a new update released..
JoXa  
#72 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2015 4:22:08 PM(UTC)
JoXa

+1 for Linux.
Checco94  
#73 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2015 6:00:45 PM(UTC)
Checco94

sorry, but the update for mac doesn't work
Leishmania  
#74 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2015 7:28:56 PM(UTC)
Leishmania

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 4 post(s)
It's nice to see the update is working just fine now for the most part. I don't really have any meaningful opinions on it but I do want to say this...I am actually sort of disappointed to see a hand shuffle button. I was under the impression that one not being around was intentional and I liked it that way since I don't like people doing that. Oh well.
Mars1337  
#75 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2015 1:50:28 AM(UTC)
Mars1337

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Tea82  
#76 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2015 11:11:23 AM(UTC)
Tea82

Was thanked: 325 time(s) in 246 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Leishmania Go to Quoted Post
It's nice to see the update is working just fine now for the most part. I don't really have any meaningful opinions on it but I do want to say this...I am actually sort of disappointed to see a hand shuffle button. I was under the impression that one not being around was intentional and I liked it that way since I don't like people doing that. Oh well.

I am actually sort of disappointed to see a hand shuffle button??:S Sorry what you mean anout that Leishmania??:S Probably you talk about an option devpro have in order to allow users to hand shuffle during the duel correct??:S Anyway personal for me someday on the past i notice that devpro have an archetype filter button and percy ygopro not have it yet:( but lately i was start seriously thinking to use list.conf file in order to make an archetype filter myself!!:P
JoXa  
#77 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2015 6:04:14 PM(UTC)
JoXa

Aaaand the Linux update came right away... Top lad, thanks a bunch!
Forte IV  
#78 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2015 6:08:41 PM(UTC)
Forte IV

Originally Posted by: Checco94 Go to Quoted Post
sorry, but the update for mac doesn't work

Yeah I ended up having to uninstall ygopro and redownloading it for it to work
Elemental kid  
#79 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 4:35:54 PM(UTC)
Elemental kid

An android update would be appreciated. :)
flunky45  
#80 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 1:02:29 PM(UTC)
flunky45

Android has already been updated?

However the Android version is missing Superheavy Samurai support in the latest update although they're among the release notes list.

Edited by user Wednesday, June 24, 2015 1:09:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified