YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
4 Pages<1234>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Snarky  
#41 Posted : Tuesday, February 16, 2016 1:24:06 AM(UTC)
Snarky

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 7/6/2013(UTC)
Posts: 2,197

Thanks: 11 times
Was thanked: 462 time(s) in 340 post(s)
Your information helped us a lot in finding the potential cause of the issue, thanks. It might be fixed in the next version of YGOPro.
Black-Horus  
#42 Posted : Friday, February 26, 2016 5:36:47 PM(UTC)
Black-Horus

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 2/26/2016(UTC)
Posts: 2

Is the AI designed to set monsters? I've had it do that a couple of times recently, toward the end of the game, I would MST the back row before attacking for the game and it would destroy a monster.
UserPostedImage
Snarky  
#43 Posted : Saturday, February 27, 2016 11:50:44 AM(UTC)
Snarky

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 7/6/2013(UTC)
Posts: 2,197

Thanks: 11 times
Was thanked: 462 time(s) in 340 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Black-Horus Go to Quoted Post
Is the AI designed to set monsters? I've had it do that a couple of times recently, toward the end of the game, I would MST the back row before attacking for the game and it would destroy a monster.


What do you mean? It sets monsters as spells? This is only possible for some monsters, for example the "Artifact" archetype. I might be misunderstanding your question, though.

kenpazaraki  
#44 Posted : Saturday, February 27, 2016 12:03:38 PM(UTC)
kenpazaraki

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 6/22/2014(UTC)
Posts: 650

Thanks: 44 times
Was thanked: 50 time(s) in 43 post(s)
There's something wrong with Judgment Dragon in AI_Lightsworn. If there's another monster that cannot be destroyed by card effects it activates its effect over and over again.
Black-Horus  
#45 Posted : Tuesday, March 01, 2016 3:31:57 AM(UTC)
Black-Horus

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 2/26/2016(UTC)
Posts: 2

Originally Posted by: Snarky Go to Quoted Post


What do you mean? It sets monsters as spells? This is only possible for some monsters, for example the "Artifact" archetype. I might be misunderstanding your question, though.

No, I mean exactly what you're thinking. I was playing against the Darkworld deck the other day, for example, and towards the end of the game, it had one card set in the back row. I MSTd it and it was Grapha.
UserPostedImage
Snarky  
#46 Posted : Tuesday, March 01, 2016 11:52:48 AM(UTC)
Snarky

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 7/6/2013(UTC)
Posts: 2,197

Thanks: 11 times
Was thanked: 462 time(s) in 340 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Black-Horus Go to Quoted Post

No, I mean exactly what you're thinking. I was playing against the Darkworld deck the other day, for example, and towards the end of the game, it had one card set in the back row. I MSTd it and it was Grapha.


I cannot seem to reproduce this issue, do you happen to have a screenshot? Were there any error messages displayed on screen?

YGOSmurf  
#47 Posted : Tuesday, March 08, 2016 5:12:28 PM(UTC)
YGOSmurf

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 2/9/2016(UTC)
Posts: 3

So i just decided to have a fun game against the exodia bot, it was going slow for awhile and then it hit it's stride, unfortunately when it only had one card left in the deck it decided to discard pieces of exodia.. xD

I was using the exodia.lib ai with the exodia.lib lua.

I was surprised that it would discard at a piece at all.
Snarky  
#48 Posted : Tuesday, March 08, 2016 8:28:02 PM(UTC)
Snarky

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 7/6/2013(UTC)
Posts: 2,197

Thanks: 11 times
Was thanked: 462 time(s) in 340 post(s)
Originally Posted by: YGOSmurf Go to Quoted Post
So i just decided to have a fun game against the exodia bot, it was going slow for awhile and then it hit it's stride, unfortunately when it only had one card left in the deck it decided to discard pieces of exodia.. xD

I was using the exodia.lib ai with the exodia.lib lua.

I was surprised that it would discard at a piece at all.


Do not use the exodialib.lua script file. The standard ai.lua can handle the deck and uses an improved version, which should check for the discard. exodialib.lua is obsolete and can be deleted.
francot514  
#49 Posted : Wednesday, March 09, 2016 7:34:47 PM(UTC)
francot514

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 12/14/2013(UTC)
Posts: 280

Thanks: 3 times
Was thanked: 62 time(s) in 49 post(s)
Im not sure if this is an issue, but since latest game update, the AI debug is not able to do Extra Deck summon, at least for me using AI.lua. Also AiHelperFunctions2 gives error at line 158.
Snarky  
#50 Posted : Wednesday, March 09, 2016 9:04:39 PM(UTC)
Snarky

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 7/6/2013(UTC)
Posts: 2,197

Thanks: 11 times
Was thanked: 462 time(s) in 340 post(s)
Well, if it doesn't work for you, it seems to be an issue :)


I cannot seem to reproduce the issue on my end. You mean all summons from the extra deck do not work? For all decks? Fusions, Synchro, XYZ, Pendulum... did you test all of them? What exactly happens, if the AI attempts to summon from the extra, and what indicates, that it is about to do the summon? Can you provide a screenshot of the error?
francot514  
#51 Posted : Wednesday, March 09, 2016 10:57:11 PM(UTC)
francot514

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 12/14/2013(UTC)
Posts: 280

Thanks: 3 times
Was thanked: 62 time(s) in 49 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Snarky Go to Quoted Post
Well, if it doesn't work for you, it seems to be an issue :)


I cannot seem to reproduce the issue on my end. You mean all summons from the extra deck do not work? For all decks? Fusions, Synchro, XYZ, Pendulum... did you test all of them? What exactly happens, if the AI attempts to summon from the extra, and what indicates, that it is about to do the summon? Can you provide a screenshot of the error?


For me it happens only when using deck that are not flagged as AI deck, any kind of card to be not summoned. Will try recreate it and post screenshoot for you. Please note is Ai debug.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 09, 2016 10:58:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

omaredabed  
#52 Posted : Sunday, April 03, 2016 4:18:45 PM(UTC)
omaredabed

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 4/3/2016(UTC)
Posts: 2

Originally Posted by: Snarky Go to Quoted Post
Did you experience any bugs or error messages not listed here? Can you provide information about an issue currently under investigation? Or do you still experience an issue, that should be fixed already? Feel free to post it here, or in a new thread.

.


When I duel the AI while it's using a U.A deck I made, it simply does everything it can. It keeps on special summoning monsters until it reaches the worst one, even though it could have done it once for that single monster (for those unaware, most U.A monsters have the affect where you can replace the monster on the field with one in your hand).
Snarky  
#53 Posted : Sunday, April 03, 2016 7:31:23 PM(UTC)
Snarky

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 7/6/2013(UTC)
Posts: 2,197

Thanks: 11 times
Was thanked: 462 time(s) in 340 post(s)
Originally Posted by: omaredabed Go to Quoted Post

When I duel the AI while it's using a U.A deck I made, it simply does everything it can. It keeps on special summoning monsters until it reaches the worst one, even though it could have done it once for that single monster (for those unaware, most U.A monsters have the affect where you can replace the monster on the field with one in your hand).

Please check the FAQ. The AI cannot handle every deck you build for it, it is limited to mostly the premade "AI_" decks.
RyanSnake  
#54 Posted : Sunday, April 17, 2016 3:16:00 PM(UTC)
RyanSnake

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 4/16/2016(UTC)
Posts: 1

Thanks: 1 times
I've been going against the AI for a while now and am curious if the first person to go NOT DRAWING is a bug or if it's normal. There have been many times where I encountered this in the latest version.
Snarky  
#55 Posted : Sunday, April 17, 2016 3:44:32 PM(UTC)
Snarky

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 7/6/2013(UTC)
Posts: 2,197

Thanks: 11 times
Was thanked: 462 time(s) in 340 post(s)
Originally Posted by: RyanSnake Go to Quoted Post
I've been going against the AI for a while now and am curious if the first person to go NOT DRAWING is a bug or if it's normal. There have been many times where I encountered this in the latest version.


This was changed quite a while ago:

Quote:

As of July 14, 2014 for the TCG, the player who goes first does not conduct their normal draw during their Draw Phase, similar to how they cannot conduct their Battle Phase either.[1]


You can check the "use obsolete rulings" checkbox to revert back to old rulings.
thanks 1 user thanked Snarky for this useful post.
WendigoPsychosis  
#56 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2016 1:42:18 PM(UTC)
WendigoPsychosis

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 6/20/2016(UTC)
Posts: 1

Really loving this program and I'm amazed at how well the AI was designed! I have used it to test decks I've built and typically don't run into any issues doing this, so finding an issue with my Necross/Exodius deck was surprising to me.
Not sure if this is because the AI is meant to exclusively play with the decks marked "AI" (actually, now that I think about it that seems likely...) or if it's just an oversight, but when I tried to test out my Exodius/Necros/Lightsworn deck with the AI, it never plays low level Lightsworn monsters. Not even if its lifepoints are in the triple digits and it has the opportunity to defend with them
But the weirdest part (as shown in the video below) was that even if it had Exodius the Ultimate Forbidden Lord in its hand, it would surrender almost immediately after any piece of Exodia leaves.
The reason seems obvious to me that the game was basically programed to think that since the five pieces of exodia are in the deck then it must aim for an Exodia win.
Would it be possible to program the AI to aim for wins with Necros or Exodius?

https://www.youtube.com/...h0M&feature=youtu.be
Snarky  
#57 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2016 3:53:04 PM(UTC)
Snarky

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 7/6/2013(UTC)
Posts: 2,197

Thanks: 11 times
Was thanked: 462 time(s) in 340 post(s)
Originally Posted by: WendigoPsychosis Go to Quoted Post
Really loving this program and I'm amazed at how well the AI was designed! I have used it to test decks I've built and typically don't run into any issues doing this, so finding an issue with my Necross/Exodius deck was surprising to me.
Not sure if this is because the AI is meant to exclusively play with the decks marked "AI" (actually, now that I think about it that seems likely...) or if it's just an oversight, but when I tried to test out my Exodius/Necros/Lightsworn deck with the AI, it never plays low level Lightsworn monsters. Not even if its lifepoints are in the triple digits and it has the opportunity to defend with them
But the weirdest part (as shown in the video below) was that even if it had Exodius the Ultimate Forbidden Lord in its hand, it would surrender almost immediately after any piece of Exodia leaves.
The reason seems obvious to me that the game was basically programed to think that since the five pieces of exodia are in the deck then it must aim for an Exodia win.
Would it be possible to program the AI to aim for wins with Necros or Exodius?

https://www.youtube.com/...h0M&feature=youtu.be


The Exodia script is a little different compared to the usual AI decks, as in it skips the default AI logic entirely. So currently, it is pretty much impossible to make an alternative deck for Exodia. I can probably make the detection for the AI Exodia deck a little more specific, so other decks won't be detected as an Exodia deck as lightly.

You can probably do that yourself. Navigate to "(ygopro installation directory)/ai/mod" and open the file "AiOnDeckSelect.lua" in a text editor. Find the line 28:
"DECK_EXODIA = NewDeck("Exodia" {33396948,70791313}) -- Exodia the Forbidden One, Royal Magical Library".

In this line, you can add any number of cards by their ID inbetween the {}, separated by comma. Add any card, that is used by the AI Exodia deck, but not by your own deck. This should cause default AI logic to take over for your own deck.

It might still not be handled very well. But it shouldn't surrender anymore.
Chaosmage1  
#58 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2016 4:57:15 PM(UTC)
Chaosmage1

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 7/29/2013(UTC)
Posts: 14

Ai still uses it's own solemn strikes on its own cards when it can. and AI keeps its weak monster in atk mode despite BOTH me having stronger monsters and the AI having no way around my monsters(mostly noticed this in kozmo, changing it's weaker monsters to defense mode would have saved it a lot of times when it didn't have a honest or anything like that available). also last but not least, AI NEVER destroys/removed opposing floodgates that keep it from doing necessary actions even when it eventually draws mst unless it's in direct response to said floodgates activation(i.e rivalry of warlord, grave of the super ancient organism, ect)
Chaosmage1  
#59 Posted : Sunday, July 24, 2016 5:27:38 PM(UTC)
Chaosmage1

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 7/29/2013(UTC)
Posts: 14

New problem: Ai uses honest(s) against a monster with 0 atk when using the kozmo deck.
Chaosmage1  
#60 Posted : Monday, July 25, 2016 7:39:09 PM(UTC)
Chaosmage1

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 7/29/2013(UTC)
Posts: 14

ai chains max "c" to it's own special summons when using kozmos
Users browsing this topic
4 Pages<1234>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error