YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
59 Pages«<4041424344>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Snarky  
#821 Posted : Wednesday, September 23, 2015 2:56:42 PM(UTC)
Snarky

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 7/6/2013(UTC)
Posts: 2,197

Thanks: 11 times
Was thanked: 462 time(s) in 340 post(s)
Quote:

Sorry, but i just want to ask you if you implemented an AI vs AI mode.
I just read an old post were you said that maybe a day it would be possibile. Can be done now?

(PS: i'm new in the forum. So i asked this.)


As of right now, the core engine does not support it.

Edited by user Thursday, September 24, 2015 2:45:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

RaiZZZ19  
#822 Posted : Thursday, September 24, 2015 2:05:43 PM(UTC)
RaiZZZ19

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 5/30/2013(UTC)
Posts: 758

Thanks: 78 times
Was thanked: 27 time(s) in 26 post(s)
AI_Shaddoll activated 2 set Sinister Shadow Games both sending to grave Shaddoll Squamata wasting one SSG coz main deck shaddolls only gain 1 effect per turn.
salvadorc17  
#823 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2015 12:40:54 AM(UTC)
salvadorc17

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 2/27/2013(UTC)
Posts: 537

Thanks: 6 times
Was thanked: 164 time(s) in 98 post(s)
If is possible can you please add ai mode in 2vs1?? there is an script for achieve that??
Snarky  
#824 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2015 7:27:08 PM(UTC)
Snarky

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 7/6/2013(UTC)
Posts: 2,197

Thanks: 11 times
Was thanked: 462 time(s) in 340 post(s)
Originally Posted by: RaiZZZ19 Go to Quoted Post
AI_Shaddoll activated 2 set Sinister Shadow Games both sending to grave Shaddoll Squamata wasting one SSG coz main deck shaddolls only gain 1 effect per turn.

Thanks for the report. I noticed this before, but forgot to do something about it.

Originally Posted by: salvadorc17 Go to Quoted Post
If is possible can you please add ai mode in 2vs1?? there is an script for achieve that??


As of right now, this is not possible.
Urban-Shadow  
#825 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2015 12:52:45 AM(UTC)
Urban-Shadow

Rank: Member

Joined: 1/25/2014(UTC)
Posts: 14

AI_Gadget can summon Machina Fortress by discarding any monster, like 1 swift scarecrow.
Snarky  
#826 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2015 12:55:22 AM(UTC)
Snarky

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 7/6/2013(UTC)
Posts: 2,197

Thanks: 11 times
Was thanked: 462 time(s) in 340 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Urban-Shadow Go to Quoted Post
AI_Gadget can summon Machina Fortress by discarding any monster, like 1 swift scarecrow.


That is a valid play, assuming Machina Fortress was in the AI's hand at the time. Machina Fortress can discard itself for its own summon, meaning you only need to discard one other Machine-type monster with at least level 1, like Swift Scarecrow.
Tahcryon  
#827 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2015 7:23:34 AM(UTC)
Tahcryon

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 6/11/2014(UTC)
Posts: 108

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 11 post(s)
Could Pendulums be improved? Even if the AI has multiple cards to summon, it choses to only summon 1 monster, and if it can, it tributes it to summon another monster it could've Pendulum summoned.
Snarky  
#828 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2015 10:50:03 AM(UTC)
Snarky

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 7/6/2013(UTC)
Posts: 2,197

Thanks: 11 times
Was thanked: 462 time(s) in 340 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Tahcryon Go to Quoted Post
Could Pendulums be improved? Even if the AI has multiple cards to summon, it choses to only summon 1 monster, and if it can, it tributes it to summon another monster it could've Pendulum summoned.


Do you mean for generic decks? Or for the supported Qli/Magician decks? Magician gameplay is not done by me, and I don't want to interfere all that much, but it seems to use Pendulum Summons somewhat decently, as far as I can tell. Same for Qlis, they usually summon multiple monsters from the extra. I did add some limitations, so they won't summon their entire hand right away and be completely defenseless after a board clear, also they won't summon 5 monsters at once into a lot of backrow, in case there is a Warning or Bottomless.

For generic decks, I'll have to look into it. I am not quite sure, if I can handle this properly, the AI will most likely misuse the scales anyway. We will see.
Urban-Shadow  
#829 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2015 3:32:07 PM(UTC)
Urban-Shadow

Rank: Member

Joined: 1/25/2014(UTC)
Posts: 14

Originally Posted by: Snarky Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Urban-Shadow Go to Quoted Post
AI_Gadget can summon Machina Fortress by discarding any monster, like 1 swift scarecrow.


That is a valid play, assuming Machina Fortress was in the AI's hand at the time. Machina Fortress can discard itself for its own summon, meaning you only need to discard one other Machine-type monster with at least level 1, like Swift Scarecrow.


I know, but it seems it did it without sending fortress to the graveyard and special summon him from the hand. but don't mind me, I checked and it wasn't the case, I was wrong.
Snarky  
#830 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2015 10:59:12 AM(UTC)
Snarky

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 7/6/2013(UTC)
Posts: 2,197

Thanks: 11 times
Was thanked: 462 time(s) in 340 post(s)
New Experimental Version: v0.31a

Download

Warning: Not compatible with the latest Unofficial Update for YGOPro.
It will break the Mega Monarch AI deck.

Notable changes:

- fixed infinite loop with Insight Magician
- fixed chain order error messages
- added Traptrix Rafflesia to HAT deck
- mostly bugfixes



Check the Known Issues for a list of the bugfixes.

Rafflesia works in theory, but she needs a future YGOPro update to function properly. Right now, she might be misused in some situations. When the new version comes out, she should work with Bottomless, TTHN and Treacherous Trap Hole, the most commonly played trap holes, I think. Treacherous is not in the HAT deck, since it doesn't work very well with the rest of the deck.

.

Edited by user Thursday, October 01, 2015 7:51:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

giga137  
#831 Posted : Thursday, October 01, 2015 5:52:14 PM(UTC)
giga137

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 5/21/2013(UTC)
Posts: 61

Thanks: 41 times
Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Just downloaded the latest version 0.31a
The Mega Monarchs got messed up. It just sets all the vassals.
This one I'm not sure if it is intended, but it no longer prioritizes sending Pantheism/Pandeity Monarchs and The First True Monarch / The Original Monarch to the grave.
Percival18  
#832 Posted : Thursday, October 01, 2015 6:02:58 PM(UTC)
Percival18

Rank: Administration

Joined: 11/25/2012(UTC)
Posts: 2,117

Thanks: 80 times
Was thanked: 1649 time(s) in 530 post(s)
Originally Posted by: giga137 Go to Quoted Post
Just downloaded the latest version 0.31a
The Mega Monarchs got messed up. It just sets all the vassals.
This one I'm not sure if it is intended, but it no longer prioritizes sending Pantheism/Pandeity Monarchs and The First True Monarch / The Original Monarch to the grave.

If you are using the unofficial update then it won't work because the card id's of the new monarch cards changed.
Snarky  
#833 Posted : Thursday, October 01, 2015 7:19:32 PM(UTC)
Snarky

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 7/6/2013(UTC)
Posts: 2,197

Thanks: 11 times
Was thanked: 462 time(s) in 340 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Percival18 Go to Quoted Post

If you are using the unofficial update then it won't work because the card id's of the new monarch cards changed.


That actually puts me in a tough spot. Do I update all the IDs now to work with the unofficial update? That would break the AI for everyone not using the unofficial update. Or do I leave it as it is, and break the AI for everyone using it? Or do I have to double up on all the IDs, just until the next YGOPro Update fixes all of them? That would be quite a lot of work.

I guess, I'll make the update required for the next experimental version.
AntiMetaman  
#834 Posted : Thursday, October 01, 2015 7:26:16 PM(UTC)
AntiMetaman

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 12/29/2013(UTC)
Posts: 3,758

Thanks: 186 times
Was thanked: 745 time(s) in 494 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Snarky Go to Quoted Post

That actually puts me in a tough spot. Do I update all the IDs now to work with the unofficial update? That would break the AI for everyone not using the unofficial update. Or do I leave it as it is, and break the AI for everyone using it? Or do I have to double up on all the IDs, just until the next YGOPro Update fixes all of them? That would be quite a lot of work.

I guess, I'll make the update required for the next experimental version.


You can just double up and that way there will be no problems. Alternatively, you can release an experimental version that only works with the unofficial update. The people who don't use the unofficial update simply don't use the experimental version.
Snarky  
#835 Posted : Thursday, October 01, 2015 7:47:33 PM(UTC)
Snarky

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 7/6/2013(UTC)
Posts: 2,197

Thanks: 11 times
Was thanked: 462 time(s) in 340 post(s)
Originally Posted by: AntiMetaman Go to Quoted Post

You can just double up and that way there will be no problems.

"just double up" is a LOT of stuff to duplicate.
Quote:

Alternatively, you can release an experimental version that only works with the unofficial update. The people who don't use the unofficial update simply don't use the experimental version.

Yes, thats, what I am thinking as well. Most people that care enough about singleplayer to use the experimental AI script will use the unofficial update anyways.
Percival18  
#836 Posted : Thursday, October 01, 2015 8:16:08 PM(UTC)
Percival18

Rank: Administration

Joined: 11/25/2012(UTC)
Posts: 2,117

Thanks: 80 times
Was thanked: 1649 time(s) in 530 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Snarky Go to Quoted Post

That actually puts me in a tough spot. Do I update all the IDs now to work with the unofficial update? That would break the AI for everyone not using the unofficial update. Or do I leave it as it is, and break the AI for everyone using it? Or do I have to double up on all the IDs, just until the next YGOPro Update fixes all of them? That would be quite a lot of work.

I guess, I'll make the update required for the next experimental version.

This is something I wanted to discuss. Should we only include a new card in the ai until the real card id is known? You need to change all the id's later. Also it could potentially introduce extra bugs if the prerelease card is programmed differently from the official release. In this is case it "only" breaks one deck so it's your choice I guess.

I would keep the current id's in the script because the unofficial update is.. unofficial after all.
Snarky  
#837 Posted : Thursday, October 01, 2015 8:33:24 PM(UTC)
Snarky

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 7/6/2013(UTC)
Posts: 2,197

Thanks: 11 times
Was thanked: 462 time(s) in 340 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Percival18 Go to Quoted Post

This is something I wanted to discuss. Should we only include a new card in the ai until the real card id is known? You need to change all the id's later. Also it could potentially introduce extra bugs if the prerelease card is programmed differently from the official release. In this is case it "only" breaks one deck so it's your choice I guess.

Well, it only comes up, if I happen to use newly released cards in an AI deck, which shouldn't be all that often. If I were to hold back the Monarch deck, until official YGOPro has the correct IDs, I couldn't release it for another couple of weeks. I actually really liked the way it turned out this time, the same version that included the Monarch cards already came with a working AI for a Monarch deck using these cards. Changing the IDs later is not that hard, if we coordinate it correctly.

Quote:
I would keep the current id's in the script because the unofficial update is.. unofficial after all.


Well, the experimental AI update is kinda similar, after all. It is "official", because I release it, but you have to go to the forums to download it, it doesn't come with the program directly. And it usually has more bugs and unfinished features anyway, so if ID specific problems come up, its not a big deal. For me personally, it would make sense to adjust the IDs, include a warning, that the unofficial update is required and provide a link to that. I will have to fix the IDs for the next version of YGOPro anyways. And if I do it this way, we might catch potential issues with that, before your update goes live, which makes the more important official YGOPro update run more smoothly.

flowoftime  
#838 Posted : Friday, October 02, 2015 3:37:04 PM(UTC)
flowoftime

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 5/17/2013(UTC)
Posts: 1,582

Thanks: 206 times
Was thanked: 116 time(s) in 102 post(s)
Have you fixed the frequent crash? :S

It does crashes a lot with the latest installment.
Snarky  
#839 Posted : Friday, October 02, 2015 3:46:58 PM(UTC)
Snarky

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 7/6/2013(UTC)
Posts: 2,197

Thanks: 11 times
Was thanked: 462 time(s) in 340 post(s)
Originally Posted by: flowoftime Go to Quoted Post
Have you fixed the frequent crash? :S

It does crashes a lot with the latest installment.


Percy and I are currently investigating the crashes. I have experienced an increased amount of crashes as well. If you have more information about the subject, feel free to share it with us, it might help. Stuff like screenshots of the crash happening or maybe even video recordings, the exact board state, eventual error messages that have been displayed, or ideally steps to reproduce would be great.
CherryPauper  
#840 Posted : Saturday, October 03, 2015 7:36:13 AM(UTC)
CherryPauper

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 8/10/2015(UTC)
Posts: 3

Thanks: 2 times
Originally Posted by: Snarky Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: flowoftime Go to Quoted Post
Have you fixed the frequent crash? :S

It does crashes a lot with the latest installment.


Percy and I are currently investigating the crashes. I have experienced an increased amount of crashes as well. If you have more information about the subject, feel free to share it with us, it might help. Stuff like screenshots of the crash happening or maybe even video recordings, the exact board state, eventual error messages that have been displayed, or ideally steps to reproduce would be great.


I don't experience crashes in PvP, but with the AI, I crash 70% of the time. It might be coincidence, but the crashes for me occur when there's a chain of 2 or higher.
Users browsing this topic
59 Pages«<4041424344>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error