YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
46 Pages«<444546
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
CDysonSphere  
#901 Posted : Tuesday, April 18, 2017 1:36:26 PM(UTC)
CDysonSphere

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 15 post(s)
https://ygorganization.c...elikejounouchifireblast/

I feel like Konami doesn't know what to do with Red-Eyes. Do they focus on effect damage or on swarming the field? Let's add equip cards and hope nobody notices!

New Amazoness cards aren't terrible, but aren't terribly exciting either.

Fishermen stuff seems like it would've been great a few years ago. Pretty meh now.

https://ygorganization.c...dorichallengeyoutoaduel/

New timelords are cool, although I can't help but prefer the anime versions. :P

I like Diablosis, it'd be fun to try building a deck around his mechanic.

Sandalfon is a toolbox card, so not particularly amazing. I'd like to see him in a 60 card mill deck though.

Lebarian is shite. :thdn

The White cards are very...plain. I'm not expecting stingray to help that either.

Purplish Hell (nope, still a dumb name) is better than wave oblivion, slightly. Doesn't really help d/d/ds.

OEWD feels way too situational. The summoning requirements don't help.

https://ygorganization.com/makemagicwiththewind/

I feel like they're regretting making link monsters summonable with tokens, at this rate we'll never get that scapegoat spam deck.

Cyberse monsters continue to be field spamming beasts.
Eerie Code  
#902 Posted : Tuesday, April 18, 2017 7:51:08 PM(UTC)
Eerie Code

Was thanked: 587 time(s) in 400 post(s)
Okay, thanks to the efforts of the scripters on Fluoro, Cybercatman and Sahim, I've managed to upload the following cards:
  • Amazoness Pet Baby Tiger
  • Amazoness Princess
  • Red-Eyes Baby Dragon
  • Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon
  • Number 89: Cybeast Diablosis
  • Number 68: Fiendish Skyprison Sandalfon
  • Kamion, the Timelord
  • Sadion, the Timelord
  • Zaphion, the Timelord
  • White Moray
  • White Aura Dolphin
  • White Aura Whale
  • Red-Eyes Metal Knight Gearfried
The remaining cards and the new SPYRAL GEAR will be uploaded over the following days. Thanks for the patience!

EDIT: While the cards mentioned before haven't been approved yet, I've managed to add some more. After the next patch, you should see:
  • Amazoness Call
  • Amazoness Spy
  • Amazoness Ambush
  • The Legendary Fisherman II
  • Rage of Kairyu-shin
  • Stronghold Whale
  • Sea Stealth Attack
  • Number 71: Rebarian Dragon
  • Red-Eyes Slash Dragon
  • Red-Eyes Fang with Chain
Tomorrow I'll try to add at least the Dinos and the SD32 main cards: afterwards, it's time for the SPYRAL. Goodnight!

Edited by user Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:09:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 2 users thanked Eerie Code for this useful post.
CDysonSphere  
#903 Posted : Tuesday, April 25, 2017 12:02:13 AM(UTC)
CDysonSphere

LolsterXD97  
#904 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 2:56:31 AM(UTC)
LolsterXD97

Was thanked: 136 time(s) in 127 post(s)
May I request for Curtain Raiser, Dissolver and Synchron to be part of the first beta cards from the revealed batch to be scripted?

That aside, I'm really amazed by Synchron's buffs, thought it would be nerfed to oblivion. Although, Armityle being reprinted in this set instead of having another new GX card depresses me.

Edited by user Friday, May 12, 2017 2:57:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Eerie Code  
#905 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 5:20:21 AM(UTC)
Eerie Code

Originally Posted by: LolsterXD97 Go to Quoted Post
May I request for Curtain Raiser, Dissolver and Synchron to be part of the first beta cards from the revealed batch to be scripted?

That aside, I'm really amazed by Synchron's buffs, thought it would be nerfed to oblivion. Although, Armityle being reprinted in this set instead of having another new GX card depresses me.
I can't promise anything about Synchron: theoretically it should be scriptable, but I'm worried about issues when checking the Pendulum Zone, so I'll have to do some tests on it. The other two, on the other hand, shouldn't be a problem.

That being said, I love how they gave Synchron the effect of "Odd-Eyes Synchro Gate". Now Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon has become a lot easier to use...

Edited by user Friday, May 12, 2017 5:44:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Michael Lawrence Dee  
#906 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 6:20:36 AM(UTC)
Michael Lawrence Dee

Was thanked: 1307 time(s) in 1061 post(s)
Just call me when there'll be an errata. :v
Now this is how I play:
Eerie Code  
#907 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 7:53:34 PM(UTC)
Eerie Code

Alright, guys, there's good news and bad news. Good news: I've managed to upload almost all the missing cards from the Collector's Pack, with one exception. Bad news: that one exception, "Performapal Odd-Eyes Synchron", is almost definitely unscriptable at the moment. I'll look for a solution during the weekend, but chances are we'll have to wait until the next core update before that card can be fully scripted.

EDIT: ...or so we thought, until MLD had a brilliant idea on how to get around the restriction! Synchron is on Github, it should be approved soon: I can't guarantee there won't be any bugs in odd situations, but it should function quite well for now.

EDIT: ...orrrrr not. Nope, sorry, completing Synchron will require more time: I'll have to find a different solution.

Edited by user Saturday, May 13, 2017 9:46:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

marik  
#908 Posted : Wednesday, May 17, 2017 8:08:42 AM(UTC)
marik

Was thanked: 40 time(s) in 30 post(s)
Eerie Code  
#909 Posted : Wednesday, May 17, 2017 10:52:02 AM(UTC)
Eerie Code

Originally Posted by: marik Go to Quoted Post
*SNIP*
Thank you, random Ygorg bot. Next time, though, would you kindly limit yourself to posting links, instead of cluttering the whole page by C&P the entire articles? Much obliged!
marik  
#910 Posted : Wednesday, May 17, 2017 11:02:07 AM(UTC)
marik

Originally Posted by: Eerie Code Go to Quoted Post
*SNIP*
Thank you, random Ygorg bot. Next time, though, would you kindly limit yourself to posting links, instead of cluttering the whole page by C&P the entire articles? Much obliged!

edited, sorry about that

CDysonSphere  
#911 Posted : Wednesday, May 17, 2017 2:28:20 PM(UTC)
CDysonSphere

https://ygorganization.com/vjmp-circuit-break/
Varrels look like the new Yang Zing, Supply Squad will be nuts in this. Wonder if there'll be any way to return the smaller Varrels from the GY to the deck...

Akashic Magician's 2nd effect confuses the f*** out of me, I think it's saying that for example, a Firewall Dragon that is in a Mutual Link will allow you to excavate 4 cards, but I'm not certain.

The Metaphys monsters look hilarious, hopping in and out of the banished pile. Also Lvl 4 tuner and several Lvl 8 monsters, mayhaps we'll get another Lvl 12 Synchro soon?

https://ygorganization.c...havetheirownautobotcity/
Cyberdarks still look pretty meh, might still give them a try. Same goes for roids.

The Bonding cards look really impractical but fun. Dinosaur support might make them more viable, I haven't tried making a dino deck yet.

https://ygorganization.c...rstreadthatasvilanhydra/
Maxwell is pretty terrible, really just a win-more card.

https://ygorganization.c...etsencodebeforewedecode/
Backlinker is veeeeeery interesting, but yugioh has a history of making cards that seem to counter a new monster type or mechanic, but are never used. Might still be used for the (1) effect.

Eerie Code  
#912 Posted : Wednesday, May 17, 2017 3:16:01 PM(UTC)
Eerie Code

You think Metaphys are hilarious? Add to that the fact that they came out right after "Trickstar Reincarnation" began being used in tournaments...

I think, and don't quote me on this because I'm basically guessing, you need to take the monsters mutually linked to Akashic Magician, sum the number of active Markers on them, and then excavate that number of cards. For instance, if Akashic Magician is mutually linked to your Firewall Dragon and to your opponent's Decode Talker, you'd have 4+3=7 lit Markers, so you'd excavate 7 cards. The syntax is weird, though: with it using "Link Markers" instead of "Link Value" (which are equivalent for now), I suspect we'll soon see effects that let you lit up or shut down a Link Monster's Link markers. Anyway, this means more functions to be added to the core...

Edited by user Wednesday, May 17, 2017 3:18:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Eerie Code  
#913 Posted : Wednesday, May 17, 2017 8:07:42 PM(UTC)
Eerie Code

Alright, Jump coming out on Wednesday with 32 new cards really messed up my timetable, but thanks to the other scripters' help I've managed to prepare some of them. Today I've managed to upload the following:
  • White Stingray
  • D/D/D Supersight King Zero Maxwell
  • Cyberdark Cannon
  • Cyberdark Claw
  • Cyberdark Inferno
Tomorrow I'll try to upload at least the new "Metaphys" support: after that, I still haven't decided, but I think the most likely will be the Chemical support from Legend Duelist. For now, have fun!
Eerie Code  
#914 Posted : Thursday, May 18, 2017 8:00:21 PM(UTC)
Eerie Code

Day 2, and a new batch of cards is coming! This time I've uploaded:
  • All 6 "Metaphys" cards
  • Deuterion
  • Bonding - D2O
  • Bonding - DHO
Tomorrow I'll definitely upload the remaining DP18 cards, and maybe the ones from the Structure Deck if I can. Have fun!
darkagl500  
#915 Posted : Thursday, May 18, 2017 8:40:57 PM(UTC)
darkagl500

Hey, i went ahead and made the script for the Vullet's cards ( Only the second effects because obviously no Link Monsters yet ), where can I post them?

Edited by user Thursday, May 18, 2017 8:41:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

marik  
#916 Posted : Friday, May 19, 2017 3:29:18 AM(UTC)
marik

Eerie Code  
#917 Posted : Friday, May 19, 2017 8:00:27 AM(UTC)
Eerie Code

Originally Posted by: darkagl500 Go to Quoted Post
Hey, i went ahead and made the script for the Vullet's cards ( Only the second effects because obviously no Link Monsters yet ), where can I post them?
Fluoro already has the scripts for them, don't worry. I'm not sure if they should be added yet, though: with their most important effect relying on Link Monsters, it feels kinda pointless. In hindsight, I shouldn't have added "Salvegent Driver" months ago either...
Why wouldn't I? It's not like it's hard to script or anything! :P I just prefer to keep some coherency in these batches whenever possible, so I'd like to add the Structure Deck cards all at once if possible.