YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
46 Pages«<444546
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Ayties  
#901 Posted : Monday, March 26, 2018 4:36:54 AM(UTC)
Ayties

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 5/4/2017(UTC)
Posts: 19

Too Lair of Darkness: Is the tributing of my opppnents Dark Monster overwriting the real tributing requirments for my monster? F.e. can I use Lair's effect to use Megalos effect to double attack or Bee Soldier's effect to tribute him and an insect to draw 2 cards, or have it to fit? Then Megalo wont be able to work cause the field is Dark but Bee Soldier would work if the monster i wanna use is an Insect? Is there any further Information we have from official side?
Eerie Code  
#902 Posted : Monday, March 26, 2018 5:40:06 AM(UTC)
Eerie Code

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 8/29/2014(UTC)
Posts: 1,764

Thanks: 101 times
Was thanked: 618 time(s) in 428 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Ayties Go to Quoted Post
Too Lair of Darkness: Is the tributing of my opppnents Dark Monster overwriting the real tributing requirments for my monster? F.e. can I use Lair's effect to use Megalos effect to double attack or Bee Soldier's effect to tribute him and an insect to draw 2 cards, or have it to fit? Then Megalo wont be able to work cause the field is Dark but Bee Soldier would work if the monster i wanna use is an Insect? Is there any further Information we have from official side?
They still have to fit. I left a pinned message on Discord about it, here's a copy for clarification about the rulings:

TL;DR version of the rulings for "Lair of Darkness":
1) You can use LoD's effect to use an opponent's monster only if you're paying for the cost with it. Cards that Tribute as part of the effect rather than the cost aren't affected.
2) LoD can't be used for maintenance costs, such as the Amorphages' Pendulum Effects, nor summon procedures, like for "Odd-Eyes Revolution Dragon".
3) LoD can't be applied for cards that Tribute themselves to activate their effects. In case of cards like "Hand of Nephthys", where it tributes itself and another monster, you can use LoD for the second monster, but "Hand of Nephthys" itself must be Tributed.
4) The monster used as substitute with LoD must still be a valid monster. For instance, if you'd apply LoD's effect with "Decode Talker"'s effect, you'd still have to tribute a monster Decode points to.
5) You can't use LoD alongside Ritual Spells: when you Ritual Summon, you're Tributing as part of the effect, not as a cost.

Edited by user Monday, March 26, 2018 8:05:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

SpectreSaMi  
#903 Posted : Tuesday, April 03, 2018 3:21:54 PM(UTC)
SpectreSaMi

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 6/22/2014(UTC)
Posts: 21

Thanks: 7 times
Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 1 post(s)
LOOOL @ the April fool in-game xDDD nice one michael D. Lawrence xDDDD

Specially the mystical space typhoon hahaha, because some players used to think that MST can negate and destroy cards :D

Btw, I'm joining the percy team soon as a programmer.
Michael Lawrence Dee  
#904 Posted : Tuesday, April 03, 2018 11:03:13 PM(UTC)
Michael Lawrence Dee

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 1/28/2014(UTC)
Posts: 8,762

Thanks: 729 times
Was thanked: 1331 time(s) in 1075 post(s)
Originally Posted by: SpectreSaMi Go to Quoted Post

Specially the mystical space typhoon hahaha, because some players used to think that MST can negate and destroy cards :D


some players used to think?! But it does negate!
Now this is how I play:
razorfancy  
#905 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2018 2:16:53 PM(UTC)
razorfancy

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 10/25/2013(UTC)
Posts: 199

Thanks: 86 times
Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 8 post(s)
SpectreSaMi  
#906 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2018 8:36:22 PM(UTC)
SpectreSaMi

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 6/22/2014(UTC)
Posts: 21

Thanks: 7 times
Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 1 post(s)
^
I hope I get to play with these new support ASAP!

Edited by user Monday, May 14, 2018 8:36:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

razorfancy  
#907 Posted : Monday, May 21, 2018 11:34:58 AM(UTC)
razorfancy

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 10/25/2013(UTC)
Posts: 199

Thanks: 86 times
Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Please update the TCG Ban List.

[TCG] New Forbidden/Limited List Effective from May 21, 2018

Newly Forbidden:
Astrograph Sorcerer
Master Peace, the True Dracoslaying King
Phoenixian Cluster Amaryllis
Supreme King Dragon Starving Venom
Ancient Fairy Dragon
Rank-Up-Magic Argent Chaos Force
That Grass Looks Greener

Newly Limited:
Dinomight Knight, the True Dracofighter
Gem-Knight Master Diamond
Chain Strike

Newly Semi-Limited:
Apoqliphort Towers
Ring of Destruction

Unlimited:
Atlantean Dragoons
Grandsoil the Elemental Lord
Ignis Heat, the True Dracowarrior
Mathematician
Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
Compulsory Evacuation Device

http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/

Edited by user Monday, May 21, 2018 11:40:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

cybercatman  
#908 Posted : Monday, May 21, 2018 11:49:24 AM(UTC)
cybercatman

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 5/15/2013(UTC)
Posts: 989

Thanks: 5 times
Was thanked: 230 time(s) in 177 post(s)
Originally Posted by: razorfancy Go to Quoted Post
Please update the TCG Ban List.

[TCG] New Forbidden/Limited List Effective from May 21, 2018

Newly Forbidden:
Astrograph Sorcerer
Master Peace, the True Dracoslaying King
Phoenixian Cluster Amaryllis
Supreme King Dragon Starving Venom
Ancient Fairy Dragon
Rank-Up-Magic Argent Chaos Force
That Grass Looks Greener

Newly Limited:
Dinomight Knight, the True Dracofighter
Gem-Knight Master Diamond
Chain Strike

Newly Semi-Limited:
Apoqliphort Towers
Ring of Destruction

Unlimited:
Atlantean Dragoons
Grandsoil the Elemental Lord
Ignis Heat, the True Dracowarrior
Mathematician
Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
Compulsory Evacuation Device

http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/


We Already know the banlist (like any news since there is always someone watching ygo news, sometime we even start to do stuff before ygorg is posting thanks to someone that do translation for us)
So it is useless to post about new stuff
The banlist update is ready, it will be merged once someone with merge power is available (remember that we have life too)
https://github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017Links/pull/765
razorfancy  
#909 Posted : Monday, May 21, 2018 12:13:22 PM(UTC)
razorfancy

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 10/25/2013(UTC)
Posts: 199

Thanks: 86 times
Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Originally Posted by: cybercatman Go to Quoted Post

We Already know the banlist (like any news since there is always someone watching ygo news, sometime we even start to do stuff before ygorg is posting thanks to someone that do translation for us)
So it is useless to post about new stuff
The banlist update is ready, it will be merged once someone with merge power is available (remember that we have life too)
https://github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017Links/pull/765


No need to be rude because I just ask politely to update the ban list.
Anyway thx for do the ban list update.
Users browsing this topic
46 Pages«<444546
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error