YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
48 Pages«<1516171819>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Prudence94  
#321 Posted : Sunday, January 05, 2014 12:10:14 PM(UTC)
Prudence94

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 3/28/2013(UTC)
Posts: 851

Thanks: 60 times
Was thanked: 368 time(s) in 244 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ItzVan Go to Quoted Post
Prudence do you think you could make me a Mermail and a lightsworn bg and a mermail boss monster sleeve (pick which looks coolest ) :)


Here you are :laugh

Lightsworn




Mermail




Sleeves

UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage

If you have problems just lemme know :laugh
UserPostedImage
My Sweetie!
thanks 1 user thanked Prudence94 for this useful post.
metalriderx  
#322 Posted : Sunday, January 05, 2014 5:15:09 PM(UTC)
metalriderx

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 1/4/2014(UTC)
Posts: 9

Thanks: 2 times
Originally Posted by: Prudence94 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: metalriderx Go to Quoted Post


Remade the Fields hope they're better now :laugh

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage






thanks prudence but try putting the new fields and found a error as you can see in the image below cards to be played in their respective areas are not centered as it is assumed that should be placed are placed in a lopsided pocicion the same goes for the images of field-spell cards please can you help me if not too much trouble :cry
[img=UserPostedImage]field error image [/img]

Edited by user Sunday, January 05, 2014 5:29:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Prudence94  
#323 Posted : Sunday, January 05, 2014 8:51:20 PM(UTC)
Prudence94

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 3/28/2013(UTC)
Posts: 851

Thanks: 60 times
Was thanked: 368 time(s) in 244 post(s)
Originally Posted by: metalriderx Go to Quoted Post


I'm sorry my mistake,I should've tested the fields before posting'em,anywyay now I fixed'em and they should be fine :laugh

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage


UserPostedImage
My Sweetie!
thanks 1 user thanked Prudence94 for this useful post.
metalriderx  
#324 Posted : Monday, January 06, 2014 3:15:44 AM(UTC)
metalriderx

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 1/4/2014(UTC)
Posts: 9

Thanks: 2 times
Originally Posted by: Prudence94 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: metalriderx Go to Quoted Post


I'm sorry my mistake,I should've tested the fields before posting'em,anywyay now I fixed'em and they should be fine :laugh

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage




thanks prudence now look so much better :thup
pinball  
#325 Posted : Monday, January 06, 2014 3:17:56 AM(UTC)
pinball

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 3/1/2013(UTC)
Posts: 94

Thanks: 34 times
Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hi Prudence. Can you make for me an Infernity Launcher Sleeve and an Infernity background (with Infernity Necromancer between 2 Infernity Archfiend and dark background)?

Edited by user Monday, January 06, 2014 3:31:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Prudence94  
#326 Posted : Monday, January 06, 2014 3:22:52 PM(UTC)
Prudence94

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 3/28/2013(UTC)
Posts: 851

Thanks: 60 times
Was thanked: 368 time(s) in 244 post(s)
Originally Posted by: pinball Go to Quoted Post
Hi Prudence. Can you make for me an Infernity Launcher Sleeve and an Infernity background (with Infernity Necromancer between 2 Infernity Archfiend and dark background)?


Bg

UserPostedImage

Sleeve

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
My Sweetie!
pinball  
#327 Posted : Monday, January 06, 2014 4:51:35 PM(UTC)
pinball

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 3/1/2013(UTC)
Posts: 94

Thanks: 34 times
Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Nice, very nice. I'm really love it. Thank you :P
UnendingEmpire  
#328 Posted : Tuesday, January 07, 2014 4:47:46 AM(UTC)
UnendingEmpire

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 1/7/2014(UTC)
Posts: 57

Thanks: 3 times
Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Mind if I drop a few requests here? Not every day I do graphics requests, so sorry if it's too much on your plate at once ^_^;

BGs
> Esper Girl, Serene Psychic Witch, and Psychic Lifetrancer, with Hyper Psychic Blaster chillin' in the back like a baws
> Earthbound Immortal Ccacapac Apu hanging out behind Armageddon Knight, Dark Grepher, & Gaap the Divine Soldier
> this one's not necessary at all, but I wonder what you could do with these two?
> Egyptian Gods. Horakhty (or however the crap you spell his name) optional

Sleeves
Something simple with the Millennium Eye design should do. This - like the dragon girl BG - is completely optional if you don't wanna do it ^_^

EDIT: I forgot this one, but if you could also do a background with Underworld Dragon Dragonecro and some assorted Zombie-types, that would be really awesome. Maybe with a Revived Ruler Ha Des sleeve if you're feeling up to that as well, but like the other sleeve request, it's optional

Edited by user Tuesday, January 07, 2014 5:30:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Maxx_C  
#329 Posted : Tuesday, January 07, 2014 7:52:33 AM(UTC)
Maxx_C

Rank: Member

Joined: 5/19/2013(UTC)
Posts: 22

Thanks: 6 times
Hey there Prudence!

Today I want some sleeves. One sleeve for each monster (obviously xD)

-Baby Raccoon Tan Tan
-Number 64: Ronin Raccoon Sandayu
-Thor, Lord of the Aesir
-T.G. Rush Rhino
-a Black Sleeve with the Vongola's sign.


Thanks ^^
Prudence94  
#330 Posted : Tuesday, January 07, 2014 12:19:57 PM(UTC)
Prudence94

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 3/28/2013(UTC)
Posts: 851

Thanks: 60 times
Was thanked: 368 time(s) in 244 post(s)
Originally Posted by: UnendingEmpire Go to Quoted Post
Mind if I drop a few requests here? Not every day I do graphics requests, so sorry if it's too much on your plate at once ^_^;

BGs
> Esper Girl, Serene Psychic Witch, and Psychic Lifetrancer, with Hyper Psychic Blaster chillin' in the back like a baws
> Earthbound Immortal Ccacapac Apu hanging out behind Armageddon Knight, Dark Grepher, & Gaap the Divine Soldier
> this one's not necessary at all, but I wonder what you could do with these two?
> Egyptian Gods. Horakhty (or however the crap you spell his name) optional

Sleeves
Something simple with the Millennium Eye design should do. This - like the dragon girl BG - is completely optional if you don't wanna do it ^_^

EDIT: I forgot this one, but if you could also do a background with Underworld Dragon Dragonecro and some assorted Zombie-types, that would be really awesome. Maybe with a Revived Ruler Ha Des sleeve if you're feeling up to that as well, but like the other sleeve request, it's optional


Here you go

Bgs

Dragon Girls

Earthbound Immortal

Egyptian Gods

Psychics

Zombies



Sleeves

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
My Sweetie!
Prudence94  
#331 Posted : Tuesday, January 07, 2014 12:21:35 PM(UTC)
Prudence94

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 3/28/2013(UTC)
Posts: 851

Thanks: 60 times
Was thanked: 368 time(s) in 244 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Maxx_C Go to Quoted Post
Hey there Prudence!

Today I want some sleeves. One sleeve for each monster (obviously xD)

-Baby Raccoon Tan Tan
-Number 64: Ronin Raccoon Sandayu
-Thor, Lord of the Aesir
-T.G. Rush Rhino
-a Black Sleeve with the Vongola's sign.


Thanks ^^



UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
My Sweetie!
thanks 1 user thanked Prudence94 for this useful post.
Bobbyfreakiii  
#332 Posted : Tuesday, January 07, 2014 3:07:44 PM(UTC)
Bobbyfreakiii

Rank: Member

Joined: 12/23/2013(UTC)
Posts: 10

Hi Prudence,
I'm sorry if it's my fault, but i can't find the Rock, Paper, Scissor cards.
Do yu post them already? Sorry if Ibother you.

Thx
Bobbyfreakiii
Prudence94  
#333 Posted : Tuesday, January 07, 2014 3:42:55 PM(UTC)
Prudence94

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 3/28/2013(UTC)
Posts: 851

Thanks: 60 times
Was thanked: 368 time(s) in 244 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Bobbyfreakiii Go to Quoted Post
Hi Prudence,
I'm sorry if it's my fault, but i can't find the Rock, Paper, Scissor cards.
Do yu post them already? Sorry if Ibother you.

Thx
Bobbyfreakiii


Actually it is my fault,I'm sorry I had completely forgotten about them anyway now I remade them sorry 4 the inconvenient

UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
My Sweetie!
Morán  
#334 Posted : Tuesday, January 07, 2014 6:09:16 PM(UTC)
Morán

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 1/7/2014(UTC)
Posts: 1

Could you please make me Rescue Rabbit and Evocator Chevalier's sleeves? Separately. thanks (:
Prudence94  
#335 Posted : Tuesday, January 07, 2014 6:18:44 PM(UTC)
Prudence94

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 3/28/2013(UTC)
Posts: 851

Thanks: 60 times
Was thanked: 368 time(s) in 244 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Morá Go to Quoted Post
Could you please make me Rescue Rabbit and Evocator Chevalier's sleeves? Separately. thanks (:


Here you go :laugh

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
My Sweetie!
Bobbyfreakiii  
#336 Posted : Tuesday, January 07, 2014 8:21:11 PM(UTC)
Bobbyfreakiii

Rank: Member

Joined: 12/23/2013(UTC)
Posts: 10

No Problem, they look great.

Bobbyfreakiii
UnendingEmpire  
#337 Posted : Tuesday, January 07, 2014 8:35:39 PM(UTC)
UnendingEmpire

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 1/7/2014(UTC)
Posts: 57

Thanks: 3 times
Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Prudence94 Go to Quoted Post
-epic image work-

UserPostedImage
They're perfect! And of course, many bonus points for being so fast; I didn't expect them so soon XD
:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap
Prudence94  
#338 Posted : Thursday, January 09, 2014 12:35:55 PM(UTC)
Prudence94

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 3/28/2013(UTC)
Posts: 851

Thanks: 60 times
Was thanked: 368 time(s) in 244 post(s)
Hey guys a friend of mine asked for a Playmat and I like the result so I'll post it for you to see it :laugh

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
My Sweetie!
sinister1234  
#339 Posted : Thursday, January 09, 2014 7:00:05 PM(UTC)
sinister1234

Rank: Member

Joined: 12/28/2013(UTC)
Posts: 18

Thanks: 1 times
hi prudences can you make a bg whit all the darklord and athena in the middle ?
Prudence94  
#340 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2014 12:25:20 AM(UTC)
Prudence94

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 3/28/2013(UTC)
Posts: 851

Thanks: 60 times
Was thanked: 368 time(s) in 244 post(s)
Originally Posted by: sinister1234 Go to Quoted Post
hi prudences can you make a bg whit all the darklord and athena in the middle ?


Couldn't make my mind on which one was better so I'm posting both,choose whichever you like the best :laugh

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
My Sweetie!
Users browsing this topic
48 Pages«<1516171819>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error