YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
48 Pages«<4142434445>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Ricey  
#841 Posted : Thursday, June 05, 2014 12:42:08 AM(UTC)
Ricey

Hello, if it's not too much trouble, I'd like to request a Chaos Emperor Dragon sleeve. I found one awhile back but the size was wrong so I'm hoping you can resize this one or make one in a similar style.
UserPostedImage
I'd also like to request that the border be like this one if possible:
UserPostedImage

Also, I've seen you post some of your full art cards and they look really nice. Do you have all of them in a folder you could link to for download? Thanks!
UnendingEmpire  
#842 Posted : Thursday, June 05, 2014 6:28:05 PM(UTC)
UnendingEmpire

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Back to humbly request another set, kinda bigger than other ones I've asked up to now ^_^;

Sleeve: Shaddoll Lizard (oddly, the only Shaddoll I don't use)

BG: In the front row from left to right, Shaddolls Falcon, Hedgehog, Dragon, Beast
In the back row from left to right, El Shaddolls Egrystal, Nephilim, Midrash
sume7  
#843 Posted : Friday, June 06, 2014 6:40:27 AM(UTC)
sume7

Can you make me fire king bg and sleeves anything that looks nice also and activation and attck icon but if not then just the bg and sleeves
Mezasu  
#844 Posted : Saturday, June 07, 2014 6:50:47 PM(UTC)
Mezasu

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Can you make a card sleeve of the TCG card's back? I tried looking online but the sizes are wrong. I know they're not the coolest but I like dueling with them anyway.
I'm talking about this if you don't understand:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/File:Back-EN.png

This might be a difficult but could you also try to make or find a background with all the main characters from the 5 series (Yugi, Jaden/Judai, Yusei, Yuma and Yuya)

Thanks in advance!

P.S.

Don't worry about the background if you don't have time or it is too difficult to make/find! Also if you don't want to make the sleeves its understandable as it is just a size problem.

Edited by user Saturday, June 07, 2014 6:52:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Anime Lord  
#845 Posted : Wednesday, June 11, 2014 3:29:51 AM(UTC)
Anime Lord

Im slightly confused as to what these custom card sleeves are? Are they really real card sleeves that you customize yourself or are you making cool pictures that people print out and put in clear card sleeves. If they are real card sleeves then im confused as i have not seen any prices in the few pages that I have read through. Sorry if any of the answers are obvious but i cant really makes heads or tails of any of these questions.
Steeldarkeagel  
#846 Posted : Wednesday, June 11, 2014 7:32:30 AM(UTC)
Steeldarkeagel

United Kingdom

Was thanked: 1631 time(s) in 1259 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Anime Lord Go to Quoted Post
Im slightly confused as to what these custom card sleeves are? Are they really real card sleeves that you customize yourself or are you making cool pictures that people print out and put in clear card sleeves. If they are real card sleeves then im confused as i have not seen any prices in the few pages that I have read through. Sorry if any of the answers are obvious but i cant really makes heads or tails of any of these questions.

These are mainly for use with the game. But you could print them out and use them in real life if you wanted to no one will stop you (well the tournament organisers might).
SongBird  
#847 Posted : Thursday, June 12, 2014 5:40:05 PM(UTC)
SongBird

Hello, partner, I want to make a request:

BG: Shadow Vampire, Vampire Duke and Exodia Necross in a nice background

BG: Evil Hero Infernal Gainer & Tin Goldfish in the left, Gogogo Giant and Evilswarm Excition Knight in the right with a big Scrap Dragon in the center

Sleeve: Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
Pokeanu  
#848 Posted : Saturday, June 14, 2014 5:25:44 AM(UTC)
Pokeanu

Hey Prudence, could you create some card sleeves for me? I'd like sleeves based on the following cards :

Stardust Dragon
Earthbound Immortal Uru
Earthbound Immortal Ccapac Apu
Earthbound Immortal Wiraqocha Rasca

Thanks in advance!
Tahcryon  
#849 Posted : Saturday, June 14, 2014 10:33:31 AM(UTC)
Tahcryon

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 11 post(s)
Hey Prudence, if it's not too much to ask, could you make oricas or whatever they're called (Like you did with Madolches, Galaxies, and Bujins), of the cards in the Satellaknight archetype, mirror force, and the Above-100-Numbers (Along with their chaos forms)

Thanks in advance, again, I hope that this isn't too much :(

Edited by user Saturday, June 14, 2014 10:34:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MasterRedd  
#850 Posted : Saturday, June 14, 2014 9:20:16 PM(UTC)
MasterRedd

I have a challenging request. (This may be one of the hardest ones you'll ever do *smirks*....sorry, but I have a big imagination).

Sleeves: I would like to have a Red-Eyes Zombie Dragon with like a hellish fire background. The border of the sleeves are like little black 3D-ish bones with black skulls (with fangs) on the corners with red eyes....kinda like they are biting on the corners of the sleeves.

As for the background, I was wondering if you could do a theme featuring Athena, Superancient Deepsea King Coelacanth, Guardian Dreadscythe, Cloudian Nimbusman, Yamato-No-Kami, Heart-eartH Dragon, Underground Arachne, Shadoll Falcon (all in the foreground along the bottom) with Dragonecro and Red-Eyes Zombie Dragon big in the background? (Also include Zombie World as the full background theme...behind the two dragons). If you wish to do something similar to the Lightsword theme where you had some of the monsters faces in a circle in an arch-form, that's fine. But the colors I would want to be in a purplish undeadish haze with like purple flames going up the sides of the bottom corners and all of them looking undead. Why so many monsters? Because they are all related to the decks I use and they are all either my ace monsters or favorites.
~Long live Team O.D.D.~
XShadowmaster  
#851 Posted : Sunday, June 15, 2014 12:57:47 AM(UTC)
XShadowmaster

I would like to request a Madolche bg and a Madolche Chateau/Madolche Messengelato card sleeve,if it isn't much trouble:laugh

Thanks in advance

Edited by user Sunday, June 15, 2014 12:58:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

THE ACE  
#852 Posted : Sunday, June 15, 2014 9:20:18 AM(UTC)
THE ACE

HI Prudence can you please make a Gravekeeper and cosmic dragon back ground?
jTiKey  
#853 Posted : Tuesday, June 17, 2014 8:23:08 PM(UTC)
jTiKey

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 12 post(s)
I don't get it. Why do most people squeeze the images? They look like under a pressing machine.
AntiMetaman  
#854 Posted : Thursday, June 19, 2014 2:27:35 PM(UTC)
AntiMetaman

Was thanked: 745 time(s) in 494 post(s)
Great work man. I was wondering, could you make a background with just my favorite monsters. I've tried to make a collage of all these monsters into one background pic, but the colors are too different and there's no transition between them. I don't want it to just look like a punch of squares. They can overlap but just not so that it covers the face of the monster. I realized in order to do this I have to make each of the monster images transparent by removing the background. I have found most of the images already in transparent.

Exodia (on left): http://i.imgur.com/7gZrmdU.jpg
Vennominaga (on right): http://i.imgur.com/UZxqHW8.png
Skill Drain (in center magnified): http://i.imgur.com/wXKwJne.jpg
Leo (on right): http://i.imgur.com/nFFSLmf.jpg (only one I don't have transparent version of)
Electrum (anywhere): http://i.imgur.com/jLDzHUN.png
Absolute Zero (anywhere):http://i.imgur.com/JvDabqx.png
Colossal Fighter (anywhere): http://i.imgur.com/usieTBp.png
Stardust Dragon (anywhere): http://i.imgur.com/dymWtQW.png
Arcana - The Fool (anywhere): http://i.imgur.com/CljZJtx.png

An orange background like sunset color would be nice with these monsters superimposed in foreground and a big skill drain pic in the center. Something like this:
http://i.imgur.com/SSxYefn.jpg

Edited by user Sunday, June 22, 2014 9:35:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MasterRedd  
#855 Posted : Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:42:41 AM(UTC)
MasterRedd

I don't think he's going to design mine. I believe I may have asked for too much for him. If so, let me know and I'll just try to do it myself somehow.
~Long live Team O.D.D.~
AntiMetaman  
#856 Posted : Sunday, June 22, 2014 3:18:51 AM(UTC)
AntiMetaman

It's fine, I just need to remove the background from my pics which involves tracing the outline of the monster. I will try do this in GIMP. Once I have removed the background, I can insert the monsters into any background I wish. I've already found pics of Colossal Fighter, Stardust, Absolute Zero, Vennominaga, and Electrum with the background removed. I just need to work on Dark Ruler Ha Des and Leo to remove their backgrounds. Once that's done, I think I can do it. :)

Edited by user Sunday, June 22, 2014 3:46:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MasterRedd  
#857 Posted : Sunday, June 22, 2014 8:45:10 PM(UTC)
MasterRedd

You must be speaking about the others, because none of those are my requested monsters. *sigh* Yeah, I'm expecting months to pass before mine gets touched. *shrugs* It is what it is then. Just be sure to let me know if it's not going to be done.
~Long live Team O.D.D.~
AntiMetaman  
#858 Posted : Sunday, June 22, 2014 9:16:56 PM(UTC)
AntiMetaman

Originally Posted by: MasterRedd Go to Quoted Post
You must be speaking about the others, because none of those are my requested monsters. *sigh* Yeah, I'm expecting months to pass before mine gets touched. *shrugs* It is what it is then. Just be sure to let me know if it's not going to be done.

Yes, I'm talking about my own request. I'm trying to create a bg with my favorite monsters. Something similar to this:

Skill drain is my favorite card, so that will be in the center with all the other monsters in the side. The trick is to get transparent images of the monsters you like so that you can insert them easily into any image. I have transparent images of all now except Leo, the Keeper of the Sacred Tree. I have to manually make it transparent.
MasterRedd  
#859 Posted : Tuesday, June 24, 2014 7:14:30 PM(UTC)
MasterRedd

Originally Posted by: AntiMetaman Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: MasterRedd Go to Quoted Post

Yes, I'm talking about my own request. I'm trying to create a bg with my favorite monsters. Something similar to this:

Skill drain is my favorite card, so that will be in the center with all the other monsters in the side. The trick is to get transparent images of the monsters you like so that you can insert them easily into any image. I have transparent images of all now except Leo, the Keeper of the Sacred Tree. I have to manually make it transparent.

Ah yes, I see. Well, if I knew where I could get a good photoshop program, I'd make the request myself. I hate waiting on people to do things for me....I extremely lack the patience lol. The only way to maintain my patience, is through communication, which isn't happening right now.
~Long live Team O.D.D.~
IngwiePhoenix  
#860 Posted : Friday, June 27, 2014 8:39:06 PM(UTC)
IngwiePhoenix

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Hey...i gotta request some answers :3

1st: Are you still doing these requests? I could very well have your help in creating a theme, actually! ^^ (GBA'ish. That sould not even be hard)
2nd: I think the main page doe snot contain all sleeves, backgrounds, and more. needs updating, if I am not mistaken. Can youd o that?

Kind regards, Ingwie.
Dev: PHP, JS, C/++, ObjC/++, CSS, HTML
Favorite Decks: CounterDragon, Agent, Lightsworn, Hieratic
Current: "Hieratic: Pressure"