YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
24 Pages«<222324
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
yamibakura25  
#461 Posted : Saturday, November 04, 2017 1:13:44 AM(UTC)
yamibakura25

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
@necrodraco thanks again for the update man its another good one. Can't wait really excited about the link mechanic update especially cuz on youtube they're saying that that mechanic is making players quit lol
necrodraco  
#462 Posted : Saturday, November 04, 2017 1:12:19 PM(UTC)
necrodraco

Was thanked: 58 time(s) in 38 post(s)
New Update is up. Again without Links. The Main Client on Windows was updated, but we need an Offcial Android Update first.

Originally Posted by: 6210classick Go to Quoted Post
Now, the field spells card textures are all missed up. Example: Sky Iris and Empowerment

This Error should be fixed now.
UserPostedImage
necrodraco  
#463 Posted : Sunday, November 19, 2017 9:02:00 PM(UTC)
necrodraco

So Guys. Another Update is Online.

But I will think about lowering the Update Ratio(from 2 to 3 weeks or something like that). Because without the new Core Update, there aren't many updates that will be added to the game. And I think every update "can" create more bugs than it fixes.
And in the near future, percys team plan to drop continuing the old core cards. And without it, I can't update the cards.
UserPostedImage
Six  
#464 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2017 11:55:39 AM(UTC)
Six

Thanks for uptade... I love offline/AI mode game.
Sykosis  
#465 Posted : Wednesday, November 22, 2017 11:47:51 AM(UTC)
Sykosis

South Africa

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Heavy Metal Raiders doesn't work. Like, I can't activate it AT ALL. Can only set it.
INOV 2016. Make Red-Eyes great again
necrodraco  
#466 Posted : Wednesday, November 22, 2017 12:12:10 PM(UTC)
necrodraco

Originally Posted by: Sykosis Go to Quoted Post
Heavy Metal Raiders doesn't work. Like, I can't activate it AT ALL. Can only set it.

Similar problem like e.g. the magibullet cards: without an Core Update the card shouldn't work. I have quick check the scripts for the card in the UO-Update and the official Version. On the first look they seems to be similar.

On this way the only explanation could be the missing core update.
UserPostedImage
CoreyBattle2010  
#467 Posted : Thursday, November 23, 2017 9:12:04 AM(UTC)
CoreyBattle2010

Thanks for the update by the way, but your last update had Chimeratech Megafleet Dragon in it and now i don't see it anymore!
necrodraco  
#468 Posted : Thursday, November 23, 2017 1:05:13 PM(UTC)
necrodraco

Originally Posted by: CoreyBattle2010 Go to Quoted Post
Thanks for the update by the way, but your last update had Chimeratech Megafleet Dragon in it and now i don't see it anymore!

That shouldn't happen during that time. Because these Card has an effect who use the explicite Extra Monster Zone shouldn't be in the game until the Core Update. I can only think that it was mistaken added(automatic by my scripts) or it was in the official Repository and later removed (which will be automatic adjusted)
UserPostedImage
Dovoll  
#469 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2017 3:24:28 AM(UTC)
Dovoll

So, any idea when the core update will be ready? Or is it a surprise? Btw why can't I use my dino deck in online duels? It keeps saying "invalid deck"
yamibakura25  
#470 Posted : Thursday, November 30, 2017 1:01:45 AM(UTC)
yamibakura25

@Dovoll it's simply because you probably have a lot or even 1 or 2 of the unofficial offline updated cards. And that means exactly what the name says "offline". You can not use these cards online unless they have been updated in the online version ie. Percy's version. These cards that necrodraco updates for us is strictly for use against the AI's and nothing more. So until they are added to Percy's version they cannot be played online.
Dovoll  
#471 Posted : Thursday, November 30, 2017 3:19:26 PM(UTC)
Dovoll

Originally Posted by: yamibakura25 Go to Quoted Post
@Dovoll it's simply because you probably have a lot or even 1 or 2 of the unofficial offline updated cards. And that means exactly what the name says "offline". You can not use these cards online unless they have been updated in the online version ie. Percy's version. These cards that necrodraco updates for us is strictly for use against the AI's and nothing more. So until they are added to Percy's version they cannot be played online.

Ooh wow, didn't really realise there were different sources, always thought it was one... Thanks for info bro
yamibakura25  
#472 Posted : Friday, December 01, 2017 1:50:38 AM(UTC)
yamibakura25

@Dovoll Hey no problem man we're all here to help.
necrodraco  
#473 Posted : Tuesday, December 05, 2017 8:07:25 AM(UTC)
necrodraco

Originally Posted by: Dovoll Go to Quoted Post

Ooh wow, didn't really realise there were different sources, always thought it was one... Thanks for info bro

To be exact: the source isn't different. They came from the same source. But when a card has an bug, or something like that, the card will be updated automatically in my app, but not on the server.

And to the question about the missing core update:
No one, except the developer of the app, knows when the core update is ready. At the moment we stays in the "No ETA"-Situation. But when we change from beta to alpha client on the desktop version, the update should come during the next month or so...
UserPostedImage
wucut  
#474 Posted : Monday, December 11, 2017 11:18:35 AM(UTC)
wucut

Thanks for the update. Works great :)
necrodraco  
#475 Posted : Monday, December 11, 2017 2:01:01 PM(UTC)
necrodraco

Originally Posted by: wucut Go to Quoted Post
Thanks for the update. Works great :)

Thanks.

By the way good and bad news:

good: I plan to make an update one time during this week. I don't know when but I know which cards will be fixed/try to be fixed: Heavy Metal raider and nothing more

bad: this should be the last update until we got the new Core Update. The reason is simple: there aren't any updated cards anymore. I'm using this repository as my source for card changes https://github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
And everyone can see: the last update was 18 days ago. That result, because the ygopro-team has discontinued these source. the new source (https://github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017Links) will continued and be used by the link beta, but it doesn't work with the current Android Version.
And without changes it doesn't make sense to update the app, because nothing will change. But when the new Core Update is out, I want to wait ~ 2 or 4 weeks until I made another offline update. That's because I want to recheck the new Version to optimize my update process.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked necrodraco for this useful post.
Trivianus  
#476 Posted : Tuesday, December 12, 2017 9:40:09 AM(UTC)
Trivianus

Originally Posted by: necrodraco Go to Quoted Post

I plan to make an update one time during this week. I don't know when but I know which cards will be fixed/try to be fixed: Heavy Metal raider and nothing more

You are doing an amazing job. Good luck in further work on updates.

Edited by user Tuesday, December 12, 2017 9:40:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Norati  
#477 Posted : Wednesday, December 13, 2017 1:19:50 PM(UTC)
Norati

I tried installing the apk file, however it failed at the first time, but after restart all was good :) Thanks necrodraco <3