YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
32 Pages<1234>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
betmen021  
#21 Posted : Thursday, November 24, 2016 10:05:39 PM(UTC)
betmen021

Thanks for the update man. Zodiac al deck is pretty good but I think diabund kernel has a problem I cannot use its effects. Hope for a fix I really like that card :thup
necrodraco  
#22 Posted : Friday, November 25, 2016 11:55:45 AM(UTC)
necrodraco

Was thanked: 91 time(s) in 64 post(s)
Originally Posted by: LinkLlama Go to Quoted Post
The apk won't install for me, I tried both apk files, I'm on a samsung galaxy s6. Any ideas on what to do?

Interesting. I used galaxy s6 too.

But I got the tip, that you must uninstall first the old version(especially if they are the percy-version) before you install the new one.

If that doesn't work, please tell me your actual software information(you can find them in settings and one of the last options. There are something like the kernel version. So I can compare for checking on more bugs)

@betmen021:
thanks. I thought that zodiac.ai works pretty well, that's the reason why I've add them in my update version(in my test version on my device are much more/more old ones with new cards). At next I hope I can fix my ABC_Ai again(build one in an older version but changed something and now it's changed to an really weak ai. And I forgot what I've changed XD ).
Also I try to consider on the wishes for new AIs.
UserPostedImage
LinkLlama  
#23 Posted : Friday, November 25, 2016 5:23:27 PM(UTC)
LinkLlama

Thanks necrodraco that did the trick for me.
necrodraco  
#24 Posted : Sunday, November 27, 2016 9:42:28 PM(UTC)
necrodraco

Updated the Version. Now all is based by 1.5.1
I have updated the Readme-Instructions too (especially the Problem Solution Parts)

I have added new AIs/updated AIs, most on are untested and needs testing by you
--ABC
--Magician(with SD31-Cards)(Delete the Performapals and adds Majespecter)
--Palezoic-Frog(untested atm)
--Raid Raptor(untested atm)
--Fluffal(untested atm)
--Mirror(It play’s the same Deck you use. CAUTION: the AI isn’t able to play all Cards correctly)
UserPostedImage
Six  
#25 Posted : Monday, November 28, 2016 12:07:35 PM(UTC)
Six

Apk Ygopro not inclue in your link download?? And pics low quality = hight quality cards???

Thanks and nice job
necrodraco  
#26 Posted : Monday, November 28, 2016 12:25:30 PM(UTC)
necrodraco

Originally Posted by: Six Go to Quoted Post
Apk Ygopro not inclue in your link download?? And pics low quality = hight quality cards???

Thanks and nice job

I don't know what you don't see, but I can see the APK by the drive link in the first post of this thread ;)

Ahh, I see the problem. Yesterday, when I update the pictures, I upload(accidentally) 2 times the same .obb ^^' I will fix it later(ca. in the next 10h). But thanks for the information.

Edited by moderator Monday, November 28, 2016 1:16:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
krazy8s1320  
#27 Posted : Monday, November 28, 2016 6:10:44 PM(UTC)
krazy8s1320

Awesome update! I've been waiting for this for a while. It works well, and the new cards all show up fine, but I'm noticing talk about new AI decks? I don't see any of them on the app. Are they available yet or do I need to do something to obtain them?
necrodraco  
#28 Posted : Monday, November 28, 2016 7:49:17 PM(UTC)
necrodraco

Originally Posted by: krazy8s1320 Go to Quoted Post
Awesome update! I've been waiting for this for a while. It works well, and the new cards all show up fine, but I'm noticing talk about new AI decks? I don't see any of them on the app. Are they available yet or do I need to do something to obtain them?

Did you load the newest version? I've checked it shortly, but the new AI-Decks are in(for example AI_ABC or AI_Eidolon_Zodiac)

by the way: the fixed Low Quality Pics are uploaded.
UserPostedImage
krazy8s1320  
#29 Posted : Monday, November 28, 2016 9:02:52 PM(UTC)
krazy8s1320

Originally Posted by: necrodraco Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: krazy8s1320 Go to Quoted Post

Did you load the newest version? I've checked it shortly, but the new AI-Decks are in(for example AI_ABC or AI_Eidolon_Zodiac)

by the way: the fixed Low Quality Pics are uploaded.

I went to the news page, and I clicked the download link there.

Edit: Never mind, I figured it out! Thanks again for the update, it's awesome!

Edited by user Monday, November 28, 2016 9:54:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Resolved issue

neftalimich  
#30 Posted : Wednesday, November 30, 2016 3:55:57 PM(UTC)
neftalimich

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 11 post(s)
Updated the Version. Now all is based by 1.5.1
I have updated the Readme-Instructions too (especially the Problem Solution Parts)

I have added new AIs/updated AIs, most on are untested and needs testing by you
--ABC
--Magician(with SD31-Cards)(Delete the Performapals and adds Majespecter)
--Palezoic-Frog(untested atm)
--Raid Raptor(untested atm)
--Fluffal(untested atm)
--Mirror(It play’s the same Deck you use. CAUTION: the AI isn’t able to play all Cards correctly)

Hi necrodraco, thanks for all, I have a question, did you edit "full.lua" file to implement the AI?
Setzen  
#31 Posted : Wednesday, November 30, 2016 7:39:36 PM(UTC)
Setzen

Thanks for the update! What is the difference between Normal and Immersive modes?

Also, AntiMetaman's high quality card images are missing for the newer cards like Lunalight Kaleido Chick and Yosenju's Divine Mountain Winds.
necrodraco  
#32 Posted : Thursday, December 01, 2016 9:30:30 PM(UTC)
necrodraco

@Neftalimich:
No, sorry, I only add new decklist. I have watched for some other user into the source code of the full.ai, and understand a little bit in difference to the desktop version(It's simply said an ai-script with all the ais together in one but in the first part it differ in an "if-else" construct, which deck is played and jump to the special instructions. And when it's not in the construct, it use default actions), but I hasn't got the time to analyze it completly and tune it perfectly. But I plan it for the future(look in the first post of this thread and under my "plans for the future")

@setzen:
I doesn't know it exactly, but in my expansions it's only for smartphones with unnormal dimensions(e.g. phones who doesn't use 16:9 ). Because the normal version has dynamical sizes for things like windows and so on(e.g. the left sidebar with the card text and image are ~1/3 of the complete display), and the immersive version has statical sizes.

Thanks for the info. I must check it the next time when I update it. Until that please use the normal images or ignore the problem.
UserPostedImage
neftalimich  
#33 Posted : Friday, December 02, 2016 12:13:08 AM(UTC)
neftalimich

@Neftalimich:
No, sorry, I only add new decklist. I have watched for some other user into the source code of the full.ai, and understand a little bit in difference to the desktop version(It's simply said an ai-script with all the ais together in one but in the first part it differ in an "if-else" construct, which deck is played and jump to the special instructions. And when it's not in the construct, it use default actions), but I hasn't got the time to analyze it completly and tune it perfectly. But I plan it for the future(look in the first post of this thread and under my "plans for the future")

Hi thanks, I am investigating how to do it, I have asked Percival for help, he told me that is only the union of all AI files (mod,decks), and it is true, I checked it and found no differences.
So, I did some tests, I' added my AI (Fluffal/ZB), but my new file its not working, freezes when the match starts. He told me that the file size might be a problem, only said this, I know, he is very busy, I hope he can help us soon.
necrodraco  
#34 Posted : Friday, December 02, 2016 12:36:17 AM(UTC)
necrodraco

Originally Posted by: neftalimich Go to Quoted Post
@Neftalimich:

Hi thanks, I am investigating how to do it, I have asked Percival for help, he told me that is only the union of all AI files (mod,decks), and it is true, I checked it and found no differences.
So, I did some tests, I' added my AI (Fluffal/ZB), but my new file its not working, freezes when the match starts. He told me that the file size might be a problem, only said this, I know, he is very busy, I hope he can help us soon.

I have research your issue and I think I know the solution for the problem:
http://android-developer...apks-on-google-play.html

The maximal size for the apk is 100MB(MegaByte, not mb alias megabit ;) )
And it's the exactly the same reason, why percy load the pics seperated from the apk.
And when you look in my plans for this project the solution is absolutely the same: we need to take all the datas from the assets-folder out of the apk and into the same folder where the pics are(with integrated destination strings in the apk-program).
On this way, updates will much easier(only change the obb-folder by drag and drop new database/scripts/pics/AIs/etc.).
When I would have the original source code I could change it rather fast. But without it needs much time~
UserPostedImage
neftalimich  
#35 Posted : Saturday, December 03, 2016 4:21:10 PM(UTC)
neftalimich

And it's the exactly the same reason, why percy load the pics seperated from the apk.
And when you look in my plans for this project the solution is absolutely the same: we need to take all the datas from the assets-folder out of the apk and into the same folder where the pics are(with integrated destination strings in the apk-program).
On this way, updates will much easier(only change the obb-folder by drag and drop new database/scripts/pics/AIs/etc.).
When I would have the original source code I could change it rather fast. But without it needs much time~

Nop, I don't think so, because the app size is 40 mb and in my other test 29 mb, and all works fine, only freezes vs AI.
:(

Today, I will try again.
necrodraco  
#36 Posted : Saturday, December 03, 2016 8:18:47 PM(UTC)
necrodraco

Originally Posted by: neftalimich Go to Quoted Post

Nop, I don't think so, because the app size is 40 mb and in my other test 29 mb, and all works fine, only freezes vs AI.
:(

Today, I will try again.

When you test, why not test if you add an empty ai-script? what will it do then? Or when you don't add an ai-script? On this way, we can be sure that the size limit of 100MB will not the problem.
UserPostedImage
Madeina  
#37 Posted : Saturday, December 03, 2016 8:57:01 PM(UTC)
Madeina

I just got a push notification on my phone about a 1.5.1 update.

Was this added as a feature recently or?
necrodraco  
#38 Posted : Saturday, December 03, 2016 9:04:54 PM(UTC)
necrodraco

Originally Posted by: Madeina Go to Quoted Post
I just got a push notification on my phone about a 1.5.1 update.

Was this added as a feature recently or?

I have got the same, but I doesn't change anything. But I think it was some update by the original version of percy(my use the same base but I add new cards and AIs ). But in the tiny-link of percy the date doesn't change.

I will check it.
EDIT: Just as I thought. But I think I know the reason exactly:
Percy write in the log of the 1.5.0 update that he adds an "auto update". I think it's an unresolved function. Because last week, percy added the new version 1.5.1, I think the notification will send 1 week after an new version was added(that could be the reason why the notification doesn't send last week). So it's only an notification for the player who doesn't update there version since last week.

Edited by user Saturday, December 03, 2016 9:13:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
yxyana  
#39 Posted : Sunday, December 04, 2016 2:55:53 AM(UTC)
yxyana

Originally Posted by: Setzen Go to Quoted Post
Thanks for the update! What is the difference between Normal and Immersive modes?

Also, AntiMetaman's high quality card images are missing for the newer cards like Lunalight Kaleido Chick and Yosenju's Divine Mountain Winds.

Hi NecroDraco,

Thank you for the 1.5.1 update! :D

HQ pictures were showing up all fine on 1.5.0 for my Android tablet and as I update it to 1.5.1, some HQ pictures got replaced with normal quality ones (even some of the cards that were HQ on 1.5.0 are now back to normal quality on 1.5.1).

How could I get it fixed?
necrodraco  
#40 Posted : Sunday, December 04, 2016 10:07:16 AM(UTC)
necrodraco

Originally Posted by: yxyana Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Setzen Go to Quoted Post

Hi NecroDraco,

Thank you for the 1.5.1 update! :D

HQ pictures were showing up all fine on 1.5.0 for my Android tablet and as I update it to 1.5.1, some HQ pictures got replaced with normal quality ones (even some of the cards that were HQ on 1.5.0 are now back to normal quality on 1.5.1).

How could I get it fixed?

Can you tell me which pictures are affected? Because you alone can't fix the problem by yourself(or you done the same what I do when I update :D ). And I think that is an failure what I've done. And when you ask me the problematic cards, I can fix it next time(or better said: I check it a bit more).
UserPostedImage