YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
32 Pages<12345>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
yxyana  
#41 Posted : Monday, December 05, 2016 5:51:41 AM(UTC)
yxyana

Hi NecroDraco,

Thank you for the 1.5.1 update! :D

HQ pictures were showing up all fine on 1.5.0 for my Android tablet and as I update it to 1.5.1, some HQ pictures got replaced with normal quality ones (even some of the cards that were HQ on 1.5.0 are now back to normal quality on 1.5.1).

How could I get it fixed?

Can you tell me which pictures are affected? Because you alone can't fix the problem by yourself(or you done the same what I do when I update :D ). And I think that is an failure what I've done. And when you ask me the problematic cards, I can fix it next time(or better said: I check it a bit more).

====================

I can see cards like Gameciel, Fairy Tale Snow, Ghost Rabbit, Speedroid Menko, Ra Sphere Mode are in normal quality on my Android tab.
There are a bunch of other cards that are back in normal quality and it is tough to name them all.

If you want me to, I can name a few more if that helps.
I don't mind keep playing Ygopro leaving it as it is, it's just that having HQ and NQ pics mixed is a bit odd. >.<;

Edited by user Monday, December 05, 2016 5:52:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

leuzo  
#42 Posted : Friday, December 09, 2016 5:35:00 PM(UTC)
leuzo

Hi, NecroDraco!
Thank U very much 4 the update!

So ... I'm testing my "Yosenju" deck in this update, but the image of the card is missing "Yosenjus Divine Mountain Winds"

I'm using the high-quality version of the cards on my phone. Can you fix this problem in a future update?
necrodraco  
#43 Posted : Friday, December 09, 2016 7:07:42 PM(UTC)
necrodraco

Was thanked: 91 time(s) in 64 post(s)
At first the main Part: new Update is out.

-add new cards
-fix fluffal deck(now I know why there was so much space in this Deck. I forgot to add the polymerization XD shame on me)

the next Update will be shortly before christmas :D or after, when the family sucks :D

@yxyana & @leuo:
please try the new update. but before, please delete all the files in the obb-directory. If you has older patch.obb they could probably overwrite. Same goes for patch.obb from percy(you NEED to use my empty file)

and I know that the mix of HQ and NQ sucks, but especially new cards, which doesn't developed by bit.do/amcards will be empty if I don't add the NQs into them
UserPostedImage
necrodraco  
#44 Posted : Friday, December 09, 2016 11:08:27 PM(UTC)
necrodraco

Normally, I'm not a fan of double posts, but this milestone could be many interesting("That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind." :D )

-Added an Folder named "experimental". It contains an .apk which has an outsourced ai-script.
IMPORTANT FOR INSTALLING:
-you need the ygopro_experimental.apk instead of ygopro.apk
-in the obb-folder you need to add an folder ai which gets the ai.lua file into it (can be downloaded from the experimental-folder)
-It's not tested, but I think it's possible to replace the ai-folder with exactly the same from the desktop client(-> better overview for ai-programmer) to get the same functionality.

This version is mostly untested and needs you for testing(especially someone with ygopro-ai-programming-knowledge)

-Notice: the new function contains only the changability for ai-logics, not for adding new ai-decks to the system. But it's in developing too :)
UserPostedImage
JadeX92  
#45 Posted : Saturday, December 10, 2016 3:01:02 PM(UTC)
JadeX92

Some missing card image like tune magician, frightful patchwork and a few more
neftalimich  
#46 Posted : Saturday, December 10, 2016 4:13:00 PM(UTC)
neftalimich

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 11 post(s)
Originally Posted by: necrodraco Go to Quoted Post
Normally, I'm not a fan of double posts, but this milestone could be many interesting("That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind." :D )

-Added an Folder named "experimental". It contains an .apk which has an outsourced ai-script.
IMPORTANT FOR INSTALLING:
-you need the ygopro_experimental.apk instead of ygopro.apk
-in the obb-folder you need to add an folder ai which gets the ai.lua file into it (can be downloaded from the experimental-folder)
-It's not tested, but I think it's possible to replace the ai-folder with exactly the same from the desktop client(-> better overview for ai-programmer) to get the same functionality.

This version is mostly untested and needs you for testing(especially someone with ygopro-ai-programming-knowledge)

-Notice: the new function contains only the changability for ai-logics, not for adding new ai-decks to the system. But it's in developing too :)

The AI is working!!!!!!!!!!!! I test it, you can do something like that but with the ydk files (recipes)?

Snarky  
#47 Posted : Saturday, December 10, 2016 7:36:15 PM(UTC)
Snarky

Was thanked: 462 time(s) in 340 post(s)
I guess, I'll repeat the question here:
Originally Posted by: Snarky Go to Quoted Post
Great news. So that means, any android user can update his AI to the latest version manually, like we can do on PC, right? Is a jailbroken device required?

If that is indeed the case, anything I can do to improve the process?
necrodraco  
#48 Posted : Saturday, December 10, 2016 7:49:08 PM(UTC)
necrodraco

@jadex92
Thanks for the information. Next time pls ask me which pic version(nq or the hq project) did you use :)

I has uploaded an fix for the nq version. Hopefully now are all pics in the system

@neftalimich:
Good answer. But sorry, at the moment we can only change the ai logic only. But I work on a fix for that. Since today I has a new idea how I could fix it. But at first I need to research if that truly works.

@snarky:
It's exactly the function you called. I have found a way to outsource the process to writing ai-logic without changing the apk file. But the only thing that's not integrated is to write own decks. But like I said to neftalimich: I have an idea and will try it out.
But now I could need someone with knowledge of ai-logic(of ygopro) writing to integrate new decks. Interesting would be new logics for modern decks like abc, metalfoes(I hate the ai for not using metalfoes correctly :( ) and so on.
Edit: an jailbroken program is not needed. You must only go to this directory and change ai.lua:
[Accessible Root on android. Usable by every file manager]/Android/obb/co.ygopro.ygoproandroid/ai/ai.lua
The directory will created after installing the android apk(my or percys one) and let start the auto download

Edited by user Saturday, December 10, 2016 7:55:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
neftalimich  
#49 Posted : Saturday, December 10, 2016 8:18:06 PM(UTC)
neftalimich

I was testing it, some things does not work properly, I don't know why, Zodiac Beast works fine (well, I mean, like in pc).

I tested it in an emulator (Nox).

I made a file with AI 34.e I attach the file.

Edit: I added ydk files (34.e) into a new build:
https://drive.google.com...d0ZSNzg/view?usp=sharing

Video:

Youtube - YGOPro Unoficial 1.5.1 experimental - Necrodraco - AI 34.e

Edited by user Saturday, December 10, 2016 9:24:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

File Attachment(s):
ai.lua (1,856kb) downloaded 12 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.
necrodraco  
#50 Posted : Saturday, December 10, 2016 10:13:08 PM(UTC)
necrodraco

@neftalimich:

At first thanks for your engagement of helping this project. In my next version(when it will work good, why I shouldn't update it in the next bit of days instead of the next 2 weeks?) I want to add all the new ai-codes that work. So, it will be nice, if you (and the rest of the "AI-Team") develop more workable ai-code that we all can implement in the normal core.

when some things doesn't work, please tell me which one. That's the only way we could fix them :D I don't know, if you looked into the "new" full.lua, but there you should see, that my "fix" is kinda dirty and simple (because of the problem, that my knowledge of lua is literally zero . I'm the java- and perl-programmer :D ). If you don't understand: I want to use relative paths, but they don't work. So I must use absolute paths. When you know why, please ask me to fix it.
Another thing what I does without any knowledge: I place all the constants that are in the "old" full.lua into the "new" full.lua. Because I don't know, how lua implement constants, they could be placed into the ai.lua instead. This could be a Reason why not all works like on the pc.

btw.: in your video, for example the card "patchwork" doesn't have pictures. I fixed the failure(just I said in the post before to jadex92)
UserPostedImage
neftalimich  
#51 Posted : Saturday, December 10, 2016 10:57:18 PM(UTC)
neftalimich

@neftalimich:

At first thanks for your engagement of helping this project. In my next version(when it will work good, why I shouldn't update it in the next bit of days instead of the next 2 weeks?) I want to add all the new ai-codes that work. So, it will be nice, if you (and the rest of the "AI-Team") develop more workable ai-code that we all can implement in the normal core.

when some things doesn't work, please tell me which one. That's the only way we could fix them :D I don't know, if you looked into the "new" full.lua, but there you should see, that my "fix" is kinda dirty and simple (because of the problem, that my knowledge of lua is literally zero . I'm the java- and perl-programmer :D ). If you don't understand: I want to use relative paths, but they don't work. So I must use absolute paths. When you know why, please ask me to fix it.
Another thing what I does without any knowledge: I place all the constants that are in the "old" full.lua into the "new" full.lua. Because I don't know, how lua implement constants, they could be placed into the ai.lua instead. This could be a Reason why not all works like on the pc.

btw.: in your video, for example the card "patchwork" doesn't have pictures. I fixed the failure(just I said in the post before to jadex92)

It is a pleasure to help you.
Sorry, I mean, the AI doing some weird things, once the AI banished their own card, but I'll be checking if it was only an isolated event, these days I will continue testing.
I will do everything in my power.
Snarkie is the master, I am only his apprentice. :laugh
Six  
#52 Posted : Sunday, December 11, 2016 12:19:56 PM(UTC)
Six

Neftalimich... Thanks for implement the AI 34e. But in My phone mode AI duels dont open.
carlos034  
#53 Posted : Sunday, December 11, 2016 1:25:02 PM(UTC)
carlos034

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 3 post(s)
At first the main Part: new Update is out.

-add new cards
-fix fluffal deck(now I know why there was so much space in this Deck. I forgot to add the polymerization XD shame on me)

the next Update will be shortly before christmas :D or after, when the family sucks :D

@yxyana & @leuo:
please try the new update. but before, please delete all the files in the obb-directory. If you has older patch.obb they could probably overwrite. Same goes for patch.obb from percy(you NEED to use my empty file)

and I know that the mix of HQ and NQ sucks, but especially new cards, which doesn't developed by bit.do/amcards will be empty if I don't add the NQs into them

Not funcion

carlos034  
#54 Posted : Sunday, December 11, 2016 1:45:20 PM(UTC)
carlos034

@neftalimich:

Do not grab :( how do I do it to grab it? Already create the folder there and save it where they said with the ai Lua and install it and do not grab :(
necrodraco  
#55 Posted : Sunday, December 11, 2016 1:50:01 PM(UTC)
necrodraco

Originally Posted by: Six Go to Quoted Post
Neftalimich... Thanks for implement the AI 34e. But in My phone mode AI duels dont open.

The problem is a bug by me, not neftalimich. You NEED to place the ai.lua into the correct Directory.

At Topic: I has updated the experimental version again. Now I change all of this:
-the folder for the AI is now there: [default Directory on Android]/ygopro/ai/ai.lua (Easiest way: drag and drop the ai-folder from pc to the ygopro-folder on your device)
-Now you can use the ai-directory from the desktop client instead of an android specialized
(CAUTION: Alle Android specialized AIs won't work anymore because I delete all the constances)
-I have added many decks from neftlimich to the choosable ai(if some ai is duplicate with new cards I name them like this:
e.g. "AI_BurningAbyss" from neftalimich renamed to "AI_BurningAbyssN")

@carlos0344:

Which thing doesn't work? Please give me more information so that I can fix it(What won't work exactly and your device name).
But I think you mean the experimental version. So you must place the other item/folder in the correct folder on your device (just documented in the "HOW TO INSTALL experimental" file declared).

edit: ok, now It could be that I need your device name and at the best the "root structure" of your device
(e.g.: did your device use this root folder: /storage/emulated/0/[rest of path] or did it use /storage/emulated/legacy/[rest of path] or some other root structure?)

Edited by user Sunday, December 11, 2016 1:55:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Snarky  
#56 Posted : Sunday, December 11, 2016 2:00:10 PM(UTC)
Snarky

Was thanked: 462 time(s) in 340 post(s)
(if some ai is duplicate with new cards I name them like this:

Do note, that this might cause issues for some decks. The AI's decision to go first or second is determined by the name of the deck. For example neftalimich's Fluffals will only choose to go second, if they are named "AI_Fluffal.ydk". If you change that name, they will default to go first instead.

necrodraco  
#57 Posted : Sunday, December 11, 2016 2:09:29 PM(UTC)
necrodraco

Originally Posted by: Snarky Go to Quoted Post
(if some ai is duplicate with new cards I name them like this:

Do note, that this might cause issues for some decks. The AI's decision to go first or second is determined by the name of the deck. For example neftalimich's Fluffals will only choose to go second, if they are named "AI_Fluffal.ydk". If you change that name, they will default to go first instead.

Huh. thanks for the information. But I don't want to overwrite ydks from the original version by percy. Because I don't want, that anyone like the "older" AIs more than my ones.

Is there any other Decks who use this or is that at the moment fluffal-only? Because than I has time to find an other solution.
UserPostedImage
carlos034  
#58 Posted : Sunday, December 11, 2016 2:44:47 PM(UTC)
carlos034

Originally Posted by: Six Go to Quoted Post

The problem is a bug by me, not neftalimich. You NEED to place the ai.lua into the correct Directory.

At Topic: I has updated the experimental version again. Now I change all of this:
-the folder for the AI is now there: [default Directory on Android]/ygopro/ai/ai.lua (Easiest way: drag and drop the ai-folder from pc to the ygopro-folder on your device)
-Now you can use the ai-directory from the desktop client instead of an android specialized
(CAUTION: Alle Android specialized AIs won't work anymore because I delete all the constances)
-I have added many decks from neftlimich to the choosable ai(if some ai is duplicate with new cards I name them like this:

@carlos0344:

Which thing doesn't work? Please give me more information so that I can fix it(What won't work exactly and your device name).
But I think you mean the experimental version. So you must place the other item/folder in the correct folder on your device (just documented in the "HOW TO INSTALL experimental" file declared).

edit: ok, now It could be that I need your device name and at the best the "root structure" of your device
(e.g.: did your device use this root folder: /storage/emulated/0/[rest of path] or did it use /storage/emulated/legacy/[rest of path] or some other root structure?)

There is no aguarra when he fought against and already follows the steps and does not grab and use an acatel
necrodraco  
#59 Posted : Sunday, December 11, 2016 3:00:22 PM(UTC)
necrodraco

@Carlos034:
Sry, but It's really hard to understand you:
Did you mean the application start the duel normally in ai mode but the ai does nothing?

then:
Which decks exactly don't work? All?
Which ai did you use(my or the one from your pc)?
Did you has this structure:
[root]/ygopro/ai/mod/
[root]/ygopro/ai/decks/
[root]/ygopro/ai/ai.lua

[the ygopro-folder is the same folder where the decks you create on usage of android.]
UserPostedImage
carlos034  
#60 Posted : Sunday, December 11, 2016 3:06:49 PM(UTC)
carlos034

@Carlos034:
Sry, but It's really hard to understand you:
Did you mean the application start the duel normally in ai mode but the ai does nothing?

then:
Which decks exactly don't work? All?
Which ai did you use(my or the one from your pc)?
Did you has this structure:
[root]/ygopro/ai/mod/
[root]/ygopro/ai/decks/
[root]/ygopro/ai/ai.lua

[the ygopro-folder is the same folder where the decks you create on usage of android.]

I mean that when entering a match ai the screen stays with the iamgen of the app and I can not have duels against there