YGOPRO Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
dragonnathan025  
#1 Posted : Saturday, January 21, 2017 4:04:02 AM(UTC)
dragonnathan025

My YGOPro has been extremely glitchy lately. It seems that sometimes, when I click to save a deck, by clicking the "Save As", it will list that deck in the deck editor's list of available decks, but it doesn't have the small pop-up saying "Deck saved successfully!" When closed down, the deck doesn't show up on the list of ones I want to use, nor does it show up on available decks when I open up the deck editor again. I've tried doing "Save As", then doing "Save", seeing if one save button was going wrong, but neither one works to keep the decks or even the skeletons, and that pop-up never comes up.

What makes me think that this is something wrong with the app, though, is that my friend is having the exact same issue, and because of this, we can't test on a regular basis. I have a Toshiba laptop, Windows 10.1, and I'm not sure of what computer my friend has, but I'm sure he also has W10.1.

If anyone knows what's going on, or is having similar issues and found a fix, please help! It seems like, since the second to last update, this has been a major issue.

Also, to keep things fun, while decks can't save, I'm still able to freely delete what I want, since I delete those "New Cards" decks that come up after going through them, and those changes seem to stick, it's only the saving that's the issue.
necrodraco  
#2 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2017 8:21:15 AM(UTC)
necrodraco

Was thanked: 91 time(s) in 64 post(s)
You know that you are in the Android Part? ;)
But I think it's more an Issue because of your Naming of your Decks:

Did you use some special symbols in your deck Names? If you do (e.g. / or " or something similar), the Deck will not saved.
UserPostedImage
dragonnathan025  
#3 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2017 7:35:03 PM(UTC)
dragonnathan025

Whoops, didn't realize this was the mobile section, sorry!

Despite that, thank you for your help, it turned out to work. Don't know why it suddenly stopped saving special symbols now, but it worked.

And one more question, related to the mobile now. Can the mobile and desktop versions of YGOPro play with one another? I don't know if they use different servers, or what the deal is, this is just curiosity.
necrodraco  
#4 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2017 7:52:52 PM(UTC)
necrodraco

Was thanked: 91 time(s) in 64 post(s)
There is difference too the situation:
Did you mean Android or Windows?

On the other Side: Your Tablet version should work with the normal client from the desktop(just like it run on an Surface or something). In this moment they are working on the same servers.

Or did the Windows Version is different on Windows Tablets? Did something like an Play Store exist or did you load them from the discord?
UserPostedImage